Caffitaly S22

Caffitaly S22

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Love it!

Had the for around 4 years, gets used around 5 times per day. Quality of coffee is great, far better than any other machine I've used and better than a lot of cafe's. I'd buy another without looking at any other brand

Purchased in April 2016 for $200.00.

Noise Level

SzafFar North Queensland, QLD

Disappointed!!!

Purchased in May 2020 for $299.00.

Diana H

Diana HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

have a problem that prevents further use

I had about a week of no problems and now for some reason the coffee dispenses into the coffee pod reservoir and not the cup, I am wasting a lot of capsules because I cant find out what the problem is, tried resetting but made no difference

Noise Level

Wooly

WoolyAdelaide

Review of Caffitaly Coffee Machine S12 Velocissimo

I purchased this machine on a recommendation from a friend.
It is not expensive nor are the pods I used.
It makes a creamy coffee with a layer of cream that sits on top of the pod coffee which makes it taste so good. The machine itself is quite bulky and I did have a bit of trouble descaling it and the instructions where a bit difficult to follow but overall it produces a high quality taste equal to café coffee and is easy to use.

Purchased in January 2018 for $150.00.

Diana T.

Diana T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine at a reasonable price,

This is a brilliant machine!
I have had mine for three years now and never had any problems with it!
What I love most about it are the many functions available for a very reasonable price and the fact that I don’t require a seperate milk frother, as the machine has one incorporated!

Purchased in July 2016 at Woolworths for $199.00.

Milk Frothing
Product is usedSeveral times a week

Cant get a milk jug so no milk no coffee

I have got a s22 coffee machine i have had 2 milk jug and they have both cruck and i can not get one i am not very happy with the Machine so i and going to get throw it out. I will never by a Caffitaly machine again. Thank you i will tell people about this so they dont waste there money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Aly

AlyPerth, WA

Going strong for 4 years now

I bought this as a birthday present to myself years ago and it still gets daily use. My only issue is that the descaling feature never ever completes properly and I have to do a quick factory reset to finish the job. The coffee itself is quite satisfactory and I always get a compliment on my coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Dinkie

DinkieMelbourne

Great little machine

Very easy to use even for a non savy person like me had no problems except the plastic tubing for the milk froffer went down the sink so had to find out how to get a replacement but found out on their website so that made that easy found out price and product information

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

You get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

ptiva

ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Working great since Dec 2016.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Mira

MiraCaulfield South

Caffitaly S22 coffee machine

I have used the Caffitaly S22 coffee machine for 3 years. I bought it at Woolworths on a special and have not had one disappointing cup of coffee. The capsules are always available. It is so easy to keep clean, takes up little space on my kitchen bench. I am useless with machines but this has been a pleasure to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
danni b

danni b

Okay Machine, Capsules are a plastic waste

The Machine makes a good cupmof coffee in a reasonable amount of time.

Occasionally the pods wouldn't get punched properly by the machine and would get stuck. I would need a lot of force to open the machine and get them back out again.

The milk container has many parts to wash, if you don't wash it every time it gwtsucg harder to clean.

The plastic capsules are a big waste.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jeff

JeffVictoria, 3175

Great coffee machine

Date PurchasedMay 2016
4ofus1111

4ofus1111

Amazing coffee

We use this machine at least 3 times a day sometimes up to 10! We vary between the Woolworths brand strong coffee and hubby likes the Gloria Jeans strong one! Both tast amazing! Extremely easy to use. If we do not use all of the milk from the frother we just remove it from the machine and put in the fridge until next coffee break. Extremely easy to clean with tablets or the liquid.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Date PurchasedDec 2015
MrsGoziBear

MrsGoziBearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not to bad

Not worth it for the price a lot better options out there. Only bonus is there’s a lot of different brand pods that fit the machine. Pretty easy to operate and to clean. Would recommend researching options and variants prior to purchase as you’ll se what suits your needs best

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Nola91

Nola91Qld, 4020

couldn't live without our Caffitaly coffee machine.

Love the taste of the coffee and the excellent milk frother attached to the machine. Would have preferred a larger water tank but the ease of use outweighs this issue. The manual is very informative and easy to follow and I find cleaning is a breeze if you follow the manual instructions.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Jazzy_mine

Jazzy_mineAU

Love the range of pods that can be use in this

We have had this machine since Sep 2016, I love the fact that you can use so many different brands of pod with it. Something is always on special which makes it reasonably cheap. It's pretty simple to clean, the biggest downfall on this machine would be that it doesn't quite make the milk hot enough, so you always have just a warm coffee! Aside from that the coffee is nice, and it froths the milk well.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Sazzbabe88

Sazzbabe88AU

Best ever.

Awesome coffee machine massive selection of different brands of coffee to use and tastes awesome. So quick and easy to use we even bought my mum one and she uses it every single day. Love the helpful cleaning system makes it so easy to keep in good condition.
Very simple to use just read instructions first.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Nathaniel A.

Nathaniel A.asked

Hello, i have been using my S22 for 2 yrs now, and suddenly the cappuccino, cafe and milk buttons stopped working ( no lights at all) what should I do pls...

Marg

Margasked

Hi , have been using S23 for last 4 years and loved loved the machine . Cannot fault the coffee pods and taste. Decided to upgrade to S22 two weeks ago coz it has the milk only froth feature button. Only concern is , some water dispensed first before the milk . Hence why my coffee seems a little diluted and not as creamy . Also the lid for milk jug seems a little loose . Not sure if it’s meant to be like that and if that’s the cause of ‘diluted milk ‘ . Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. Hope to hear from you . Otherwise the coffee machine is great .

Szaf

I bought one I am a big coffee drinker. My previous machines were great. It took the 4 weeks to get it to me. Far North Qld should have taken 10days. When I finally got it plugged it in and it didn’t work!! Wasn’t prepared to wait another 4 weeks so bought a de longhi. With grinder etc love it!

Zai

Zaiasked

I have not use the machine (s22) for more than a year since I lost the absolution tube. Now when I start to use it,when I switch it on, there is a power indicator lit but the rest of the buttons is not functioning. I tried press one of the button but nothing happen. What seems to be the problem?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines