Caffitaly S24

Caffitaly S24

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

3.5

• Product is used
  • Consistency
1ozflyer

1ozflyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great coffee, but not reliable

Our machine started to play up after 13 month and this making two coffees a day (unless we got visitors). We had to reset the program more and more often. Now it looks like the heating element is gone. We are on tank water but regularly did a descale non the less. We are looking for another brand now.

Purchased in May 2018 for A$120.00.

gerbras

gerbrasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this coffee machine! Best value. Great coffee

Purchased at Woolworths for A$77.00.

Kay S.

Kay S.Palmerston, NT

Great value

I've owned several over the past 10 years and am very impressed. A good quality coffee with crema at a reasonable price. Better than some cafes. Love the machine, love the coffee, miss the Woolies Espresso pods.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths for A$59.00.

Caffitaly 23

Disappointing i have now had three from this product line all have ended up making terrible coffee ground in the bottom of your cup. From other complaints I notice this common and only fixed replacing the machine.
Think again I have descaled cleaned and also used your clean bean product. Will never buy anothor machine again 3 times useless not 3rd time lucky I say Boo Boo.

Purchased in May 2016 at Woolworths for A$199.00.

evav

evav

Crap don't get one.

The machine stops working, leaver gets stuck and then you're stuffed as you can't force it open. Would not recommend to any coffee lover. When it does work coffee is OK but nespresso much better

Purchased in May 2018.

Consistency
Product is used Several times a week

We had two S24s and they both burnt out within 4 weeks of having them. Traded in for different brand. Fingers crossed

Makes decent enough coffee but I think the S24 has a system fault. It overheated and we could not reset. Pods are always on special. We have traded in for different brand after having two S24s.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$119.00.

Tony E.

Tony E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Out of the box & great coffee into the cup so easy !

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$71.40.

Product is used Daily

Terrible. Loud, messy, dangerous.

I used to have the S21 and it was fantastic. It lasted three years, was reasonably quiet, made great coffee.

The S24? The complete opposite. Extremely loud producing coffee, physical movements loud and clunky. I have caught my fingers in the small spaces several times.

If I can't find another S21 somewhere, I'm going back to the Aldi KFee machine which had none of these problems.

Terrible purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$119.00.

Lizzylou

LizzylouNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Easy and Nice Coffee (but)

This is my 3rd one of these and although they are simple to use and easy to clean and the coffee is nice there are some negatives. Every time you make a cup the drip tray ends up with almost as much water as your cup of coffee. This has been the case with all 3 of mine now. Taking it back to factory reset does not fix this problem nor speaking with customer support either because they just did not have an answer for it. My last 2 have lasted no longer than 2 years but that’s OK with me because it is so cheap. I really don’t think the retailer knows about the leaking water peoblem because you can’t get past support to advise them. Overall, I do recommend it for its simplicity and a nice cup of coffee.

Purchased in March 2019.

Find out how Caffitaly S24 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

All lights flash but has water troubleshooting tips don’t work

These things are terrible. I am on my third now and having given them the benefit of the doubt more than enough I will be returning. The lights are all over the place and troubleshooting tips don’t work...one can’t actually follow them to the letter because they don’t align with reality of what goes on. I have tried calling Caffitaly...no one ever answers...I have left my number but never received a return call. I’m going to try my luck with Woolies for a refund...I want nothing to do with these machines again.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
SteveEH

SteveEHAU

perfect coffee

love this coffee maker, it makes perfect coffee every time, very quick to power up, has a large capacity water tank, looks very good and smart in my kitchen, this is our second one of the caffe italy machines, the last one last 6 years and was used on a daily basis.

Adam G

Adam GPerth

Decent pod coffee

Good little unit, Doesn't do milk frothing but you can get a separate mini machine for that if you need it.
The Caffitaly pods taste pretty good and the unit will get up to temperature quickly. I have a much more expensive Jura coffee machine but I still keep this one around because it is easy to use and you can change coffee with every cup. That is a great feature for guests as I can make a strong coffee then a weak coffee then a decaf all in a row.

The narrow build fits easily on a bench and the pods are well priced.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Liv

LivNarre Warren

Good value for money

Purchased this as a gift for hubby and he hasn't been disappointed at all. Makes his coffee promptly every morning and he happily goes off to work. Seems easy to use and quick with the pods. Good value for money and for those than don't drink a lot of coffee each day.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice start to the day

I've always been curious about coffee pod machines, I tried coffee out of them at a meeting ages ago and I liked the taste of the coffee.

So I bought this one at Woolworths for $69.00 - normally it's $120.00.

I followed the instructions, it seemed straight forward. Tried the coffee I bought - Woolworths select and Gloria Jean's pods, just to try them.

I like this machine. It's easy to use and great variety of coffee pods to try at the shops if you run out.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Froy

FroyWoodford

Easy to use.

This machine is easy to use but the coffee is heated to high and is burnt, tastes bitter, also the spent capsule gets stuck and has to be pushed out, the handle is very hard to lift when a capsule has been used. This is the second one I have had, the first stopped working after the warranty period.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jules

JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

tired of the handle jamming. I returned it to Woolworths yesterday 9/7/18 got a new one and that doe

I am also having problems with my S24. The red light comes on and blinks constantly even though the machine has plenty of water.It also jams with the handle and brute force needs to be used to open. Mine is a replacement for the previous model which had a leek in the water container. Really annoying. Looks like I will have to take this one back.
Have returned it and received a new one and this one has the same problem and handle jamming and red light flashing all the time

Bevo

BevoWangi Wangi

Good but not perfect

Bought this to replace our S21 which had ended up having some issues (although still working)
S24 makes coffee well and would give it 5 stars except for one problem - occasionally it stops producing coffee and the lever on top jams closed. Have to use quite a bit of force to open it. One that is done and I run a tea cycle all is well and it works again.
I did contact Caffitaly who said I could take it back for a replacement under warranty....it promptly stopped doing that for a couple of months, but just happened again, so I am considering taking it back and trying a replacement while still under warranty.
Happy with the coffee made (good capsules cheap from Catch), ease of use, ease of cleaning etc.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Perfect

Fast, simple to use and efficient. It suits me perfectly. I have used a variety of machines at different work venues and none of them compares favourably to mine. There are plenty of pod brands that can be used in this machine so it is convenient to restock. It is light and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Starting to fail in less than 6 months

I have no issues with the taste of the coffee produced and it's great that there are so many brands who make compatible pods.

The problem is the poor build quality of the machine. The noise and rattling aside, mine is starting to have issues piercing the pods. Given that the machine is so new, I suspect the problem will become worse and worse. When this happens the lights flash red, no coffee is made and the pod can be difficult to dispense. The lever almost feels like it jammed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Angie B

Angie BPerth, WA

Great product

This is very easy to maintain and use machine I have had other coffee machines before and I have had so much trouble keeping them clean etc but this is so simple and the coffee tastes great. Not mention there is a huge variety of pods you can use for this machine some expensive but a lot are cheap as

Date PurchasedApr 2017