Calming Blankets

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not last the distance

The stitching has come apart in more than 5 places, once this happens there is a flow on effect, the beads go elsewhere with in the blanket. Not a high quality product and not what you would expect considering the price.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming B.Calming Blankets Store
Elise Robles

Elise RoblesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product and customer service

Susan

SusanSouthwest, VIC

Love it , But

I love it & it had helped , only issue I have it Does bunch up a lot. I’m thinking maybe more stitching within the blanket. Other than that issue & the odd time it falls off the bed during the night. It’s helped me sleep better at night , & also rest & meditate to music during the day when I am suffering anxiety
Thank you , I have also recommended to friends & family

Mish

MishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just perfect!

This blanket has hugely improved my sleep. And I feel less anxious at night as it gives me a more grounded feeling. Cant go to sleep without it. Great product! Really keeps me calm.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Lifesaver for my anxious son!

I bought one for my 12 year old son who suffers from bad anxiety. He LOVES it. He uses it everywhere - sofa, bed, beanbag - and you can physically see his whole body relax when he’s under it. It’s honestly the best thing I could have gotten for him. He now sleeps better than ever - he goes to sleep so much more quickly and there’s no more thrashing about and kicking off his blankets and waking up cold at 2am. I know they’re expensive (it was a stretch for me) but it’s so worth it because it has actually worked for him!

Miracle Blanket!

I have had terrible trouble sleeping over the last 12 months - 2 nights after having this blanket it has been a life changer. I sleep for more than 3 hours! In in fact I slept for 8 hours on the 4th night. I can't recommend this blanket enough. I love it.

Natalie S.

Natalie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleep game changer

Simone

SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I should have brought one earlier!

For the last few years our daughter refused to sleep the night through, often wandering up into our bed in middle of night or waking mumma up. I brought a blanket because I couldn’t handle any more nights with broken sleep.... i should have brought one a long time ago... it has saved our lives. Little one never wakes up now and everyone happy not having broken sleep

hannah sexton

hannah sextonPerth, WA

From sleep deprived -> sleep rich

I am absolutely loving my blanket. I have gone from getting 4-5 hours of broken sleep a night to a solid 6-7 with minimal wake ups.
I find I can fall asleep quickly something I could NEVER do before and my restlessness at nice has reduced significantly. Strangely I am also not gritting my teeth in my sleep.
My only slight issue with it is that it slides around the cover and bunches up. I feel like they could do with extra ties on the inside of the cover to keep it more secure.
But nothing I can’t add myself.

Lauren T.

Lauren T.Perth, WA

Best sleep!

I’ve been using my blanket for about 2 weeks now. I have definitely noticed a difference in my sleep! I am getting a lot more REM and deep sleep! I am finding that I am sleeping through the night more.

robertino

robertinoVictoria

Hooded Blanket

I bought this for my wife and she's absolutely loving it and happy with it. A tip for men, buy one for your partner and you get some good points :-)

Skye P

Skye PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is one of my greatest purchases/gifts ever

I was skeptical about a blanket being able to help with my anxiety and lack of sleep, but the first afternoon I used this blanket for a quick nap for heading out, I woke up feeling so calm, happy and pain free!!! This never happens after a nap - I would wake feeling even more lethargic and aching from head to toe.
I also wake up less during the night and I wake in the morning feeling rested. Added bonus, my cat loves it too. She sleeps the night through next to me!

If you have been thinking about getting one of these blankets - just do it!!!

Loving our calming blankets

I bought the calming blanket for both myself and my son and we both love it. My son has not wet his bed since having the blanket. Not sure if this is coincidence

Very Happy

Perfect! Quality! ... and Kevin the Koala is gorgeous! Beautifully weighted and luxurious to touch. Purchased as a gift but like to buy one for myself also. Very happy customer! Thanks

I LOVE my calming blanket, I take it everywhere

I thought for a long time about getting my blanket and I wish I hadn’t. It is everything and more! Best sleep ever and instant relaxation!
I also use it on my massage clients and they have ordered their own blanket before they left the massage!
I fell like it is a little piece of heaven everyday

Melissa H

Melissa HPeel, WA

Fantastic Blanket!

I purchased a weighted blanket for my daughter who suffers from anxiety and she loves it!! She is sleeping much better gets a lot of relief from using the blanket. Thank you.

Jessy F.

Jessy F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

We just love them!

Both of my boys, 8 and 4, struggle to drift off to sleep at night. Since they started using their calming blankets we are having less struggles with the night time falling asleep and they both seem more restful during the night. As a bonus the blankets are so soft and just so snuggly!

Love it

I was hugely sceptical at having a good night sleep well I’m in love with my blanket Best Buy of the year to date highly recommend others try it you may be surprised

Nostalgia K.

Nostalgia K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free delivery

My mum had her heart set on a 9kg blanket so I bought her one for her birthday and she’s in love with it! It has improved her sleep. Easy purchase process. Very happy!

Clare

ClareHobart, TAS

So comforting!

I am so over the moon with my blanket, it helps me go to sleep quickly, and most importantly stay asleep! The weight of 9kg for me is a perfect comforting weight, it feels like a giant cuddle! Couldn’t be happier!

GG

GGasked

How long do they take to ship the blankets ? Neptune blankets shipped in 3 days and i haven’t heard a peep from calming blankets in a week. Not impressed with their service.

Calming Blankets Store
Calming B.Calming Blankets Store

Hi There,

Orders generally take 2-8 business days to arrive with customers, however, at the moment there is a slight delay at our warehouse as mentioned on our website :)

If there is anything else that we can help with please feel free to send us an email at help@calmingblankets.com so we can further assist you.

Veronica A.

Veronica A.asked

My concern is when I get up in the middle of the night the inner part of the blanket slips down and is really hard to pull back up inside the outer cover. The ties are still attached. Do you have a blanket with no ties but as big as queen/king bed size. A woven one even.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blankets Store representatives