Calming Blankets

Calming Blankets

What Dreams Are Made Of

I have a lung condition and due to being frequently woken by my symptoms and my round the clock medication regime four hours of broken sleep is a good night for me. My sleep monitoring shows that of the sleep I do get 40 to 80% of it is disrupted. I was realistic in that I didn’t expect my calming blanket to increase the amount of sleep I get. I was hoping that it would improve the percentage of disruption a little so that the sleep I do get is better quality. My calming blanket absolutely exceeded all of my hopes and expectations. Of the five nights I’ve used it my sleep monitoring shows that my sleep disruption was 2.3% on one night and 0% on the other four nights. My calming blanket is absolutely worth every cent already. Not only can I recommend the blanket but the staff and customer service is just as impressive as the blanket. My sincere thanks and gratitude to all at Calming Blanket.

yay for bedtime

arrived at warp speed in an awesome bag i love both ha ha !! the blanket is such good quality and i love the colour and customer service and product... THANK YOU! have been wanting one of these for a while now I'm glad i didn't try to make my own it would never have come close to this quality !!!!! <3

Not sure what I did without it.

Every now and again a truly life-changing product comes along that revolutionises the way you live and you're a little unsure of what you did before it. When it comes to sleep and stress management, Calming Blankets is that product for me. Couldn't recommend this product more.

Luxurious and calming, we are loving it!

My calming blanket arrived quickly and it’s gorgeous. So comfortable and the weight really does make you calmer. On our bed at night it’s like those old fashioned blanket beds where you feel snuggly and safe. Really happy. The only thing I would change is that the stitching is not perfect across all the squares.