Calming Blankets
See the Best Bedding Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Calming Blankets Store

Never arrived after 1 month and won't hive a refund

After 1 monrh no item, asked for a refund and was refused, very dissappointed have purchased a weighted toy elsewhere

Best Gift Ever

My girlfriend suffers from anxiety and had always trouble sleeping when I'm away working.
Bought her a Kevin the Koala for her and she has slept like a baby ever since! No anxiety attacks during the night or anything. 10/10 present!

Haven’t received

Hi, i haven’t received my calming blanket yet, cause you please chase this up? I brought for my partner 4 weeks ago and still hasn’t come

Jacob Jon
Jacob Jon

Have both normal & now Bamboo blankets

The Bamboo blanket does everything that is stated , definitely Cooler than my normal blanket, now that things have started to warm up

kmcure
kmcurePeel, WA

Gorgeous

I already have an original weighted blanket, which I love but is a bit hot in summer. Bought the hand-woven blanket ready for summer and it is beautiful. It allows good air flow to stay cool, is super soft and looks stunning. Thank you

Absolute favourite blanket

first good night's sleep in a long time. Kept me warm during the night. Soft fabric made the blanket much more comfortable. The blanket was not too heavy. Great calming and warm blanket. Thank you

Michelle
MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

This has helped my daughter sleep. Thank you.

My daughter is now sleeping peacefully. Love the bamboo weighted blanket. The blanket is so calming and comfortable. Thank you. Michelle Scott.

Toni
Toni

Love it.

First experience using a weighted blanket. Love it. Should have bought one ages ago. Easy purchase and quick delivery considering the challenging times.

Elke H
Elke HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not just another blanket

I purchased 3 weighted blankets for every member of the family since purchasing one earlier this year for my autistic sone and it has worked wonders for all of us. Better sleeps and the ability to have nerves calmed on those super stressful/anxious days. Thank you!!

Great Product

Love Kani the Kakapo. He is just perfect. Well made & his weight is just right for that feeling of security.

This blanket has helped my son immensely

The blanket has been a god send for my son. He is on the spectrum and since getting the blanket has been able to fall asleep quicker.

The only annoying thing is the weights move around in the blanket and we have to disperse them evenly most of the time as they end up down the bottom of the blanket.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Perfect

My daughter absolutely loves her blanket.
It has helped her to have a much better sleep at night.
Would recommend it highly.

Find out how Calming Blankets compares to other Bedding Shops

Love my calming blanket …..I’m actually using it without the cover

It has given me better and longer sleep cycles since I started using it and I’m really glad I bought it

Rhona Palijan
Rhona PalijanSydney, NSW

Never Have I felt such comfort

Had been suffering from anxiety, finding sleep impossible. This blanket saved my sanity. Like a big loving hug. Can’t live without

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

New beds for my old dogs

I ordered 2 dog beds on line - the price was right, the delivery super speedy and my two old Labradors love them. We’ve had to ban the little grandchildren from using them too!!!