Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Sunshine Coast

Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Sunshine Coast

Caloundra Removals work slow and overcharge

3 bedroom holiday home with approx 5 ctns, took 2 hours to load drive 2.5 km up the same road, and took 4.5 hours to unload, charged 1/2 hour total travel time. Asked them to drop 3 large pot plants around the corner to my Auntie and they asked me to buy them beer. Then they deliberately worked slow to ensure they would be back to the depot by 3pm no time to do other moves or work. One guy in particular was lazy and I figured if they asked for the beer they would not rip me off and work slow. To compare new house is 5 bed + office very big and previous owners moved 2 weeks earlier also within a few km, they gave them a small truck they did 3 loads and total time was 7 3/4 hours. Will never choose them again. 1 king bed suite & mattress, 1 queen bed suite & mattress, 1 queen mattress, 2 single beds and mattresses, small leather lounge, two fridges, washer/dryer, 10 seater outdoor setting, Gorilla ornament, office chair & Printer, 2 outdoor pool chairs. Even paid my own guy to remove the TV's 2 big, 1 small, and speakers. Plus the 3 large pots to go to my Auntie round the corner. That was it ridiculous time. I have worked in logistics - I complained to the sales manager [name removed] and he assured me he would look into it and get back to me. He said he was upset that they asked me to buy beer to move the plants around the corner given I was paying an hourly rate. Nothing almost a month tomorrow. Very bad, poor follow-up

Thanks for a great job

Steve, Andrew and the team did a great job of moving us from Maleny to Melbourne. They are a no-fuss, flexible team that coped well with the challenges of moving us into a third floor apartment on a busy road. The move was as quick as we could have expected.

Hassle free

Moved 5 bedroom house from Diddillibah to Buderim. Did a fantastic job with absolutely no stress. Have already recommended to 2 friends. Great job guys... keep up the good work and great attitudes:)

Great Service

Have used these guys plenty of times and always get the job done on the day they say which is one of the most important things for me, in addition they take the care you would expect for moving furniture and valuables. Always helpful. Thanks team

less stress

first time move in 40 years from a 2 storey house 3 bedroom ) Palmwoods) to a single storey 4 bedroom house( Nambour). Jason has very helpful when he came out to give us a quote, very friendly. The 2 lots of removal teams, one team packing up and one team for delivery, were efficient, friendly, easy going polite. Made our move less stressful . Would highly recommend Caloundra Removals.

A good move

Caloundra Removals provided excellent service when we moved from the Sunshine Coast to Port Macquarie. The guys involved in packing us up and moving us in were all very helpful and patient, which helped relieve the stress.

We have just moved back to the coast from Gympie and found the team to be on time ,exceptionally carefull , polite and hard working. Could not fault them at all and would highly recommend Caloundra Removals

Nothing was a problem

The move from Golden Beach to Cooran went very smoothly, nothing was a problem very professional & efficient service. Two storey house 3 bedrooms big antique furniture into a rural home under extensive renovation so furniture was distributed into shed, a bunkhouse & granny flat on property & all done with no fuss. The boys were very friendly, helpful, careful and courteous. Thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals & we will definitely use them again.

Great Service

3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse.
I moved from Mackay to Caboolture
The removalists arrived, started and finished on time.
Service and removalists were great.
Very friendly and efficient staff.
Would highly recommend Caloundra Removalists and would definitely use them again if required.

Very efficient, pleasant and helpful

Caloundra Removals and Storage moved us from Caloundra to Brisbane to a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home. They were on time and did everything they said they would. The staff were pleasant and friendly. Everything went like clockwork.

Brisbane to Currimundi move

We moved the contents of a 3 bedroom home and a shed with many extra pieces of furniture and personal possessions from Brisbane to Currimundi with everything staying on the truck overnight for delivery the next day.
Unfortunately, the truck was late arriving for the pickup but we were still out in time.
All goods handled with care by the lads.

Arrived safe and sound. Very pleasant staff.

Moving the contents of an Antique Shops over 800kms and getting it there safe and sound is no mean feat but it was done well with only one piece damaged (insufficiently packed by consignor). The truck was delayed but we were kept in the loop at every instant and when it arrived it was exactly as scheduled.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

Great Service!

We had our furniture and personal effects moved from their Storage to our unit in Longreach, some 1700 kms away. All went well, except the bolts for the bed somehow went missing. Delivery guys were professional and friendly and helpful placing items where we wanted them. The delivery time delay was explained, and they kept in contact with us advising on ETA. Head Office staff most approachable and willing to do what they could to assist us. Great to finally met such a professional outfit. Would recommend to all.

Great Service

I was very happy to make the call to Caloundra Removals & Storage for a second time, most recently for an interstate transfer from Sunshine Coast Queensland to Forster New South Wales. The whole exercise was carried out professionally and unloaded to our new apartment on the 2nd floor with no fuss. We wont be moving again but I have no hesitation in recommending Caloundra Removals for their excellent service.

A job well done!

Caloundra removals was recommended to me from a friend as my previous moving experiences have been simply awful and stressful. I was a tad nervous (especially with some precious items to be moved/stored) but the team added a personal touch, made me feel at ease and were very caring & professional throughout the experience. Highly recommended!

Excellent service

Caloundra Removals and Storage made sure our relocation of a four bedroom home from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast a hassle free experience. Not only was the quote reasonable but the service was timely, friendly and professional. I will be sure to use them again. Fraser and Vanessa

Amazing Service

We moved a full household in March 2019 from Golden Beach to Pelican Waters and prior to that from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast in June 2017. Both times the service was excellent. Removalists were friendly, professional and efficient and the service was great value for money. The service was delivered on time and with no damage to our goods. We highly recommend Caloundra Removals QLD, Sunshine Coast.
Marita and Michael

Great removal service from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast. Recommended by friends and family. They have experienced/ helpful staff, fast relocation, good communication and competitive prices! Thank you would definitely use again!

Fantastic service

We recently relocated from Victoria to Sunshine Coast Queensland and chose Caloundra Removals and Storage for transporting our house lot of items . They had been recommended to us by a relative who also hired them to move interstate. We could not recommend them high enough for their care, consideration, hard work and reliability to make our move as stress free as possible. To each member involved we thank you very much. Amazing service, friendly team, hard working, polite and nothing was too much trouble.

Outstanding !!

We moved from a second floor unit at Maroochydore (steps only) to four different locations across Brisbane.From being on time to do the quote; then a very careful and pleasant packer; to the four young men who did the uplift and delivery the next day we could not fault them; nothing was too complicated for them;they did not mark any furniture or walls or floors, and they were a pleasure to be around.We have used Caloundra Removals previously and they lived up to their reputation of being first class.We would never use anyone else! And on time at the four locations.

Office LocationQLD, Sunshine Coast