Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Suburb

Caloundra Removals with care removed all the big furniture that I could not move myself, took it to a storage shed (Caloundra to Caboolture) and much to my wifes surprise they managed to get everything into the storage shed - Great Work Guys!
We will need them again shortly to move our furniture from the storage shed to our new home at North Lakes.

Scotty

ScottyCaloundra

Great Team, Super friendly

Moving is always a daunting and stressful time, but Caloundra removals have a fantastic team. From the team in the office, to guys on the ground. We only moved a 2 bedroom unit, but it was on the third floor and everything had to be carried down stairs. The guys where very careful with all our furniture and belongings and nothing was damaged in the process. We were so happy with the move and the value for money.
I would just like to thank the whole Team at Caloundra Removals...

Great Transition

We are in the process of downsizing which necessitated us putting all of our furniture and goods from a 5 bedroom house into storage. Caloundra Removals undertook this task for us and did a great job. They arrived for pick up right on time, packed what needed to be packed, and very professionally stored everything into two containers. We had occasion to ask them to check something that had inadvertently been wrongly packed and they responded graciously, cheerfully and retrieved the said article. It has been a privilege to do business with them.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage QLD, Sunshine Coast compares to other Furniture Removalists

Caloundra removals were great as they collected all my belongings and held them in storage while I did a mini Reno on my new hone . Only la local move but all went smoothly

Efficient Friendly and Amazing Service

If you are moving pick up the phone and call Caloundra Removals!! My wife and I purchased a new property and had to go into temporary accommodation. Caloundra Removals came and packed all of our glassware, removed the furniture from our 3 bedroom apartment and held it in storage until we were able to move into our new home. Move in day the boys turned up promptly with a smile and unloaded the truck and we were in within two hours.

The team at Caloundra Removals are amazing, efficient, friendly and on time. The boys could not do enough for us and we would like to congratulate all involved.

Thank you - Amazing Job!!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great Removal

Relatively small move from Sunshine Coast to Sydney. Quote, communications, pick up and delivery all done efficiently & without an issue. They arrived on time, no damages, and pleasant & helpful staff.

Janny

JannyNAMBOUR

A perfect example of service, care, and friendly staff.

pick up from apartment to storage a short distance then another short distance to the new address every thing went without a moments panic, arrival and finish on time. I will certainly choose your company should the need arise in the future. your service and staff are a credit to your company.

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Great Job Well Done

We made two moves - one from Sydney to a rental on the Sunshine Coast, then six months later, from the rental to our permanent home. We engaged Caloundra Removals for both moves, and they were brilliant. They showed up when they said they would, took care of our possessions over a long haul, and delivered our goods when they said they would. They were polite and friendly at all times, and nothing was too hard or a problem. I can thoroughly recommend Caloundra Removals and Storage for their professionalism and service.

Great removalists very professional

House 3 bed room slightly elevated the move was about 600 Ks from the Sunshine Coast to Agnes Waters we were informed of the time the truck left the yard and the eta the move was on time at a very reasonable price .

Karen

KarenFar North Queensland, QLD

So helpful

Organised and helpful they arranged the delivery of a few items from Sunshine Coast to Cairns at a much reduced cost ($4800 to $700) compared to another firm I called. Astonishing difference. Picked up on time, arrived on time and the driver even helped me move another item in the home upstairs which was lovely. Highly recommend.

Geoff and Jasmine

Geoff and JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb Team who handled a difficult move with ease and accuracy

We recently required our furniture to be moved from our family unit (large 2 bed) in Brisbane to multiple locations with final destination being Sunshine Coast. The team handled the complexity of the different locations with ease. The end delivery point was a difficult 4 storey Townhouse with narrow staircase requiring all furniture to be hand carried. They got on with the job efficiently, without complaint and with care of our belongings. I couldn't recommend them highly enough and offer special thanks to Liam and Guy for their patience and goodwill. It made our move so much smoother than expected.

Maureen P.

Maureen P.Sydney, NSW

Professional, Efficient and Effective

I moved from a 2 bedroom apartment in Clifton Beach, north of Cairns to a 3 bedroom house in Ashmore on the Gold Coast. Caloundra Removals were professional, efficient and effective in moving me such a long distance. I am very happy that all my furniture and possessions were moved into a container and delivered to me in excellent condition. No breakages at all. I am also happy that they guaranteed me pick up and delivery dates and delivered on their promises. I highly recommend them. They are the best.

Smooth and efficient

We had a small interstate move that was surrounded by a lot of stress and Caloundra Removals made the process simple and efficient. Their communication was fantastic and details were ironed out quickly. The team that moved us out were fast and the team on the other end who moved us in were just as effective. Overall a great experience.

Ian A.

Ian A.South East Queensland, QLD

Very careful, great team and good communications

Caloundra Removals did our 4 bedroom house from Brisbane to Pelican Waters and everything went smoothly.
Their process from quoting to unloading is great and everything arrived safely and they even disassembled and reassembled the beds!

Rona Promnitz

Rona PromnitzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The pack up was excellent and the move was perfect. There was no stress at all. I would definitely recommend them and use again. I have moved before and they are by far the best.

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely professional, friendly and fantastic teams

Our dealings with this very helpful, friendly, professional and competent company from Adam who did the quotes, Corey who did the packing, the three men who uplifted and then Scott and Liam who were absolutely outstanding on delivery. Thank you for your wonderful service.

Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Professional & Great Service

The Caloundra Removals Team we had, were simply outstanding their professionalism, friendliness, helpfulness, and general great guys were just fantastic from the moment they entered our pick-up property in Caloundra, to our new property in Anna Bay NSW In addition, they were totally committed to our critical time-line and meet all requirement.

Caloundra Removals, should feel honoured to have people of this calibre in their employ and both Scott and Steve, are shining examples of how a business would want it's front-line personnel to present
We would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Mark & Jean
Anna Bay, NSW
September 2020

Darron Eastwell

Darron EastwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Removalist

Caloundra Removals recently completed a a job for me, while the actual removal would be considered a small furniture removal job given the amount involved however there professionalism in returning my calls, communication via email and confirming date of uplift and actual removal delivery was 10/10 and the employees who completed the actual removal of furniture were fast, polite, well presented and they looked after the furniture while transporting it from house-truck-house with zero damage.
They made the removal absolutely stress free and I highly recommend Caloundra Removals for all removals both big and small.

Amanda C.

Amanda C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Dream Move

We had a last minute move with Caloundra removals due to the border restrictions at the moment and these guys were awesome. Friendly, careful and very efficient. I could not rate them high enough.No damage and just so helpful from start to finish

See all Caloundra Removals & Storage reviews