Listing monitored by Caloundra Removals & Storage

4.9
    Shauna V
    Shauna VGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

CRS moved me from Brisbane to Melbourne without a hitch. Arrived on time in both cities and were incredibly helpful both times. Couldn’t fault them and would receive them to everyone thinks of moving interstate.

The Wards
    The WardsMelbourne

Interstate Removal

We needed to move interstate to QLD after selling our 4 bedroom + study home in VIC. From the first phone call enquiry to moving day, the entire process was incredibly easy. The whole team were professional and nothing was too difficult. I was amazed at how quickly the house was emptied and on the truck! Amazing job, would highly recommend.

Yolunda Walker
    Yolunda WalkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, Friendly and best of all - No Stress!!

I have moved around Australia many times in the past 20 years and I will say this is the most professional, friendly removalists I have ever used. The company was recommended to me and I am so happy I made the call. Everything from the quote to delivery was done over the phone as my gear was in QLD and I reside in Melbourne. The company kept me up to date when my items were picked up and the exact time they would be delivering to my storage unit in Melbourne, no delays. Fantastic!
    The delivery guys were friendly and more than helpful in every way. Cannot recommend these guys enough. Thank you :-)

Bridget
    BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

No stress move!

Caloundra Removalist provided us with an easy move from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. They were easy to communicate with, nothing was a problem and changes didn’t phase them!
    They picked up on time, delivered on time and were incredibly polite and friendly. Full marks for service and price!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Caloundra Removals & Storage VIC, Melbourne compares to other Furniture Removalists

Christel1967
    Christel1967South East Queensland, QLD

Melbourne to Gold Coast Furniture Removals

Steve Wall
    Steve WallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best removalist ever used

We have previously moved 6 times including overseas and the team at Caloundra have proven to be exceptional. All staff engagements have been friendly and positive, nothing has ever been a problem and they have always been genuinely willing to help out. The costs fro removal and storage were highly competitive and we will definitely use them again.

We have been extremely happy with the service all round!!

From the initial quote and assessment process, to each of the staff I've talked with and of course the guys on the ground at both ends were fantastic, really efficient and careful. A huge thanks to the whole team.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

This is now the fourth time I have used Caloundra Removals and each time they are outstanding

We recently moved from country Victoria to the Gold Coast and this is our fourth move with CR. As I have found each time, they were just outstanding. Very proactive offering cartons and also supplied a very large roll of bubble wrap along with all the wrapping paper and tape required. I got a call the day prior to advise what time the team would be arriving, and spot on, there they were! Hopefully don't have to move again any time soon but if I ever did, wouldn't hesitate. I didn't even bother getting quotes off anyone else.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Very happy with my removalist..

My move was quite small one bedroom unit, and my move was over a short distance, started on time with no hassles involved, was so very happy with my removalist, very careful and very considerate men, would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone considering removalist, thank you...

Cindy
    CindySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience

We have just moved from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast recently , A 4 bedrooms + study house . The staff at Caloundra removal are really efficient and helpful . They did a excellent job on a reasonable price . Absolutely stress free , highly recommended.

Fantastic experience

We used Caloundra Removals for our Melbourne- Sunshine Coast move based on a recommendation from family who had used them before. We could not be happier with the service. The guys in the office were very responsive to our queries and the quote was provided promptly. The guys at both uplift and set down were efficient, careful and polite. There were no breakages. There was a mix up in the office about our delivery date, however once this was pointed out, delivery occurred on the correct date within a few hours. They also coordinated my car transport with Ceva. Couldn’t ask for more and will definitely use again. Thanks guys.

Look no further

We moved from Melbourne to Brisbane 4 Bedroom house, they came to our house and provided a quote. We needed a place to store our furniture for a week as we were driving up as well. We weren't charged for double handling of our furniture (unload and load) it was a container with our furniture only. For the first time EVER we never had to lift a finger loading or unloading. I have moved many times from Brisbane to Sydney, Brisbane to Melbourne, locally in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and always helped moving, this time we were told to sit back and let them do the work. I could not recommend Caloundra Removals & Storage enough. THANK YOU !!!

Best Move Ever

I have moved many times over the years but these guys would have to be the absolute best. Excellent customer service,on time, friendly, very professional and very helpful. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Kate
    Kate

The easiest part of my move!

I relocated from Melbourne to Brisbane, and the Caloundra team were so helpful and made the process easy. They were punctual, helped me pack a few odd shaped items, and were understanding when I had issues getting into my apartment in Brisbane. All of my belongings arrived in good condition and the cost was as quoted, which was very reasonable. It was, surprisingly, the easiest part of my move. Thank you!

Mark
    Mark

A great experience

Moving is always an anxious time for me.
    Worrying about whether your precious goods will survive, or even make it to the other end, is always at the forefront of my mind. And I've moved more than 10 times so there have been good and very bad experiences!

From beginning to end, Caloundra took the trouble to provide good communication to this nervous mover over arrival times and landing times. The removalists were profession and very careful with my furniture and it only took 4 days to get the load from Victoria to Queensland. Apart from one damaged item, due to a heavy box being placed on a lighter one, the load arrived safely. The price was also very competitive.
    Good work Caloundra!