Calvin Klein

Brand Manager for Calvin Klein? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Xmas exchange

King
KingNorthern Region, NSW

Bad customer service. Worst I have ever seen.

The after service I received was poor at best.

I called them 13 times, the phone was picked up and slammed down twice. The third time a lady answered and told me she was busy. I told her how I did not appreciate her customer servjce and she said I have to understand it is boxing day. I told her that I had an issue with an electronic tag left on the clothes and she hang up and did not answer the phone again.

Jasmin Mcnaughton
Jasmin McnaughtonSydney, NSW

Absolutely disgraceful service

I’m absolutely disgusted in the manager Renee at fashion spree Liverpool’s customer service skills
She refused to help me find my size for jeans when I asked twice and was a snappy awful person I will not be returning to store.
Calvin Klein clothes is great but there staff are ruining there sales

Linnèa P.
Linnèa P.

Not what I expected and haven't lasted well

I ordered two sets of CKs underwear and bralet since bralets are hard to find in plus sizes. The sizing is good but the bottoms are cut very high, which I find uncomfortable. The bralets have stretched out and the elastic has worn heavily despite much cheaper bras from target and Kmart lasting for years. They're still cute and I wear them to bed because they're comfortable while still providing light support but they're definitely not for every day. For the price and considering this is a designer, I expected a higher quality

Nix
NixSydney, NSW

Customer service policy

Ordered online, item arrived faulty. Yet they still charge $5 for return postage...if it’s faulty that fee should be waived. Quality of garments was lacking as well and item looked poorly made.

DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Favourite underwear after Victoria secret

Finally after searching high and low for the most comfortable underwear after Victoria secret ! I just love how the ladies briefs and bra I recently purchased fits and feels comfortable like my second skin!

Definitely won’t switch to any underwear labels, worth every $$$

Ernie
ErnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfortable but overpriced

Figured i'd fork out a bit extra and give these trendy 'name brand' jocks a go, as the 3 pack from Costco was on sale for $30.

Was happy with how they felt and the support they gave to the boys, and the fact that the waistband didn't stretch out like cheapo brands from department stores, until one day I noticed the bottom of my nut casually dangling out of a fresh hole in the crotch. The other 2 pairs followed suit within 6 months of purchase.

Considering this, I can't recommend these at full price or even the sale price that I paid. Perhaps 50% off would be fair, tho i'm sure there are better options. Don't fall for the hype!

Karenj
KarenjNew South Wales

No quality control

Ordered online a number of items totalling $110. In that order was two 3 pack of girls pants size 7/8. $33 per pack. Both packs had two pairs of 7/8 and one pair of 14/16. Offered one replacement on one pair of pants, not a new pack or a $20 voucher. Could not take them to a Calvin Klein store to replace. Chose the one pair replacement but has not been received. Poor customer service, feel I have been ripped off by an overseas scammer

m8
m8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bait and Switch / Misleading Gift Promotion

Flipsyde
FlipsydeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steer Clear, Dishonest Company

Tote bag advertised online as 100% leather on CK Australia's site, however tag on the inside of the bag states 50% PVC and 50% leather. Contacted the company to discuss and had no response via website.

Eternity
Calvin Klein

Very disappointed with eternity Calvin Klein. Do not recommend this product at all.
The quality is very poor.
It's probably similar to a very cheap perfume that is weak and wears off very quickly.
I expected it a much better quality than the product mentioned above.

Very weak scent.
Wears off very quickly.

Cong
Cong

Orders and returns was swiftly delivered and refunded.

I am extremely satisfied with the products & service team. Quick delivery, I want to be able to leave a message for delivery request though. Staffs(Hee Young & Tara) was prompt & helpful. They were quick to help me with what I needed which was return and exchange. I did not open the content of my package. Will definitely order from CK Aus again. I placed orders for 3 people in my family, everyone was happy with their products.

Denise Johns
Denise Johns

Disappointing

I have been wearing Calvin Klein perfume for years, it would appear to stay competitive they have been forced to water down their fragrances! Euphoria has been a favorite of mine since it was introduced and I could wear all day and still someone would comment 9hrs later, now it disappears after 1hr. Eternity Moment is another favorite, I have just purchased a new bottle and again it doesn't last the morning. Time to start looking elsewhere I think. Very disappointed, I am prepared to pay more to have it last.

Dawn
Dawn

Faulty Product NO Customer Service

I purchased this expensive vest from Myer from an adjoining town. The purchasing process was fine Myer were great. However, after washing this Calvin Klein reflective sports vest ( to their washing instructions ) it was completely ruined, unwearable. I have emailed Calvin Klein Customer Service in Asia and Australia and have had NO success. Basically, they gave me the flick. Telling me to take ( in their words ... the faulty vest back to Myer, as it was their problem ) I said well really, Myer is a good 45 minute drive away, so I felt they should address this issue. To no avail. They stuck to their guns saying “sort it out yourself “ Not happy at all with their customer service or should I say lack of.

L2018
L2018Sydney

Get the jeans!

Really like their jeans which tend to be stretchy and hence give a good fit around the hips. They are reasonably-priced as well. Bags are also of good quality. Some of the clothes are just not worth their price.