Camberwell Electrics

Camberwell Electrics

3.0

I was looking to upgrade my washing machine and didn’t know where to start with top load v front load. Thankfully the staff were friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Definitely would recommend them for all your household needs.

bellysmelly

bellysmellyAU

Watch out for dishonest sales people

Dirk H.

Dirk H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

shocking conduct

Jim G.

Jim G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incorrectly installed air conditioner. Warranty obligations ignored.

Daikon A/C unit was incorrectly installed in my bedroom. Camberwell Electrics put every obstacle in my way and would not honour the warranty. Had the unit repaired privately, cost $1,000.

Brilliant Customer Service

Fab and the team at Camberwell Electrics were a breeze to deal with when buying and installing my new air conditioner. Most impressed with the service, install and follow up thank you!

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service!!!

I contacted 9 Sydney companies with no response. I called camberwell in Melbourne. Joseph went above and beyond to help getting back to me exactly when he said he would. This kind of service is unheard of these days. Thank you!

DavidLawford

DavidLawfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Air Conditioning - these guys know what they are doing

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic helpful service

I was given the best help I could imagine when I went to buy a new oven. Flexible, responsive, informative, thorough, friendly. Every detail was attended to. I couldn't recommend more highly.

Mark Farrell

Mark FarrellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service

We had a Daikin reverse cycle air installed. Boris's hand-delivered it to our home. Rory and Don installed it. We are very happy with the service and professionalism of the team. Boris went out of his way to ensure we were happy (and he has a great sense of humour!) Rory and Don are good lads.

Melia

MeliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of a trip

After seeing multiple adverts on Facebook for split systems on sale, clearance items etc.. we decided to do the hour and a half drive to go and have a look, after not getting any proper answers via Messenger. Got there to find a salesman, Richard, who spent 10 to 15 minutes just waffling about things that we really weren't interested in and not answering our direct question, which was how much a certain size unit was. We couldn't cope and left!

B1RD1E

B1RD1EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and Knowledgeable Service.

Great service, right from the moment that Richard started his explanation of my requirements. Split system Aircon broke down on a Tuesday and I had an exact Daikin replacement at my home 40 hours later. This is my 3rd major purchase from Camberwell Electrics and always happy to return. It helps if you know what you need in the first place. Thanks again Richard and Hans.

Worst service in my 50 years of homelife.

This store's maintenance/repair service suffers badly from the "British Rail Syndrome" - ie. one can't complain about their service because there isn't any!
However, they are discourteous, extremely expensive and time wasting. Don't let them waste yours, go straight to the manufacturer's service department and get professional care. You have been warned!

KEN

Tara Dalgleish

Tara DalgleishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service I’ve experienced.

Jane from Mount Eliza

Jane from Mount ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Air Conditioning: Excellent product, Installation and Service

This was the second quote I received. I found Camberwell Electrics after searching the internet and was impressed with both the store and the staff. The salesman and was extremely helpful and the follow up was exceptional. The installers were efficient and thoughtful. My Air Conditioning has been working most effectively throughout the current heatwave. I will go back to Camberwell Electrics for all future electrical purchases. Jane, Mount Eliza

nohappy

nohappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service ever

I required an Air con to be repaired problem was found but was not fixed. Still waiting for serviceman to return. And at a cost of 180.00 to find a very obvious problem.

Aaron W

Aaron WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid at all costs/non existent after sales service

Great product and service

We were shopping around for an air conditioner and found a great one at camberwell electrics. The salesman was very professional and honest. Delivery was prompt and installation was quick. Very happy with the service. Will shop,there again.

Robin

Robinprahran

Thank you Camberwell Electrics, every dealing I’ve had with you has been positive, friendly and helpful. I purchased a dishwasher and a cooker last year with excellent guidance from sales assistant Kym Ryan and couldn’t be happier. I realised just before Xmas I needed to purchase another shelf for the oven…and I didn’t have time to order one from Smeg. Kym helped me find an extra shelf quickly with just days to spare. Saved the day and the Christmas dinner. Thank you Kym! Camberwell Electrics has been in Hartwell/Camberwell as long as I can remember...I'll return for the next big purchase.

Robin

Awful service

The salesman misrepresented the place of manufacture of my Bosch dishwasher as Germany - it is actually Turkey.
They delivered a badly scratched dishwasher but as I didn't see the scratches until after installation, according to the fine print I have no redress. On top of all this the receptionist was insolent in her manner towards me. Now find I need a new washing machine. Guess where I won't be going.

Uma

UmaRingwood

Appalling customer/pre-sale service

It took me 2 walk-ins and about 6 calls over a week just to organise someone to do a quote on A/C installation. The "Take it" or "Leave it" kind of attitude won't get them too far. If their attitude and service is this bad before sale, one could only imagine how great their service will be post-sale!! I am happy that I didn't buy any electrical appliance from this store.