Camera Paradise

Camera Paradise

Macka

MackaMelbourne

Thieves - they have our money and our GoPro.

Do not trust - horrible customer service

I ordered a camera on the 11th Jan (over 2 weeks ago) ago expecting it within a week as the website claims 2-4 day shipping. 1.5 weeks later i got an email saying the order was "processing" and have still not received a tracking number. I have tried to contact camera paradise on multiple occasions with no reply and they don't have a phone number i can call! They won't even let me cancel the order. I bought this camera specifically to take to Bali and it has not come in time.
I advise everyone to not purchase from this site it is highly unreliable and terrible customer service.

Luke Oz

Luke OzSydney

Order cancelled

I ordered a Tamron 70-300mm lens and a week later I received an email that they don't have it and they cancelled my order and refunded the money. I had a look at their website again and still says item in stock. Absolute waste of time.

Received Fake Item

I bought a Cheero Power Plus Portable Battery and received a fake. It came in a different box from the Flavour series when I bought the original, misspelling on the carry bag "oreero Power Pluo", cable is a different colour, and the input ports on the battery itself are designed differently. Getting a refund is not even worth it because it is classified as dangerous goods, shipping it back overseas is nearly as much as the item itself.

Worst service ever!!

Still waiting on a reply from a week ago after emailing everyday about a faulty camera I purchased from them. Still no word at all. Not happy.

dsheppard

dsheppardSydney, NSW

No Reply To Warranty

I bought a Oneplus 2 in Nov 2015. It failed in Mar 2016. I have emailed Camera Paradise 30-40 times and had NO response!!! They should be banned from operating in Australia!

just disappointed.

just disappointed.

Not replying to warranty issue. - great follow-up service after this review

Updated - since writing this review the service has been outstanding, phoned now returned in perfect order> - if you can handle the time delay, purchase $$ was great, stick with them.

Bought a Huawei P8 Max. Bad screen bleed, sent phone back in late Jan 16 for warranty claim. Took till 17th March to reply to receiving goods. After many emails asking for an update. Still nothing. Lost a $700 phone. Beware. Spoke to Huawei AU, who cannot help as it's a grey import, spoke to Huawei HK who tell me Camera paradise aren't/may not be one of our authorized store suppliers.

Ingo

IngoMelbourne

Never ever buy anything from this shop!

Very quick and easy

Took about 4 days for my order to get to me, which I'm really happy about because I go overseas in a couple of days!

Franklin

I would give a negative star if there was an option !!!

Franklin

Over 3 Years and I haven't heard a word from them , they have stolen my Phone which was still a flagship back when I purchased, they're nothing more than Thiefs !!!

Misleading Advertising and Average Customer Service

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Timely Delivery and Great Products

Ordered a Tamron 17-50mm camera lens and was surprised to see that it came in a box and it was packaged adequately.

Despite some of the horrible reviews here, it's hit and miss with Camera Paradise. If you're on the fence about pulling the trigger, just do it.

Good service, on time delivery

Only took a few days for my lense to get here and it works wonders, very glad to have found this site and would recommend to photography amateurs and professionals.

Troy ML

Troy MLBrisbane

Great, service easy to deal with

Everything ran smoothly, no dramas. Confirmations were immediate. And it was brilliant to be able to track the consignment as it left the source through to final delivery.

Canon 700D

Very good. Loved the postage it was super fast. Took a few photos and it's amazing. Takes great photos .

Find out how Camera Paradise compares to other Online Shops

Great experience. Fast delivery and good comms

I am usually not a big fan of internet companies where you do not have phone contacts or similar but thought I give it a go as the price was quite comepetitive.
I am positively suprised on the good communication, fast delivery and quality of the product is as expected. Definitely would do it again. Thanks for a good service.

Good quality product

Although not a fast shipping as I like, the product still got to us within a respectable time frame. Thank you.

KH

KHAdelaide

Super fast service

I was slightly nervous ordering such an expensive item from overseas but I can't fault the serve. I ordered late on a Sunday night and had my camera in my hands on the Friday - it would have been Thursday but I missed the courier.

Good experience. Delivery was fast and efficient

The delivery was fast from the time of order. Very efficient. All the required parts were present and the packaging prevented anything from being damaged. Although I knew that the camera did not come with a memory card, it would have been useful to have been given some options for available memory cards from Camera Paradise. I might then have purchased a memory card through them instead of getting it elsewhere!

Jo

JoPerth, WA

Warranty support terrible

A sacrifice of buying from Camera Paradise is having to deal with them if there is a fault with your product. Communication to put through a claim has been very slow with lack of professional responses. Still waiting for a response after mulitple follow ups to send my camera back for repair.

Alexpembo

Alexpemboasked

Would you recommend getting expensive items from here like a canon 6d body?

René P.
René P.

Hi,
I had a good experience with this seller and would consider again buying items there, even more expensive ones.
This said though this is my experience and I can't speak for anyone else or specifically recommend to go and buy expensive items here. I believe there is always a level of risk something going wrong.

Cheers

Hi
No way. The experience of purchasing was fine. But can you find anyone raving about their warranty claims? It doesn't exist.
Camera Paradise still have my faulty camera, which I sent back to them over 6 months ago. For them to fix the camera would cost me almost as much as buying a new one as they argue it was damaged by me.

Bec Baxter

Bec Baxterasked

Thinking of purchasing a Canon EOS 700D Camera from this website and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with their purchases? Their cameras are so much cheaper then store price, so I just want to make sure this website is legitimate. Thanks :)

John S.
John S.

jump to page 5 of the comments i dont think theyre legit

Tulip 1954
Tulip 1954

I have purchased from this company twice and have had no problems. I bought a smaller canon camera and two lenses and all items arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Postage is a bit expensive but when you buy more than one item, the postage is cheaper. Even with the postage, it was still cheaper to buy from Camera Paradise. Hope this is of help.

Don't do it

My Canon camera purchased from this store stopped working, sent it back and that was the last I saw of it. They blamed me on causing the fault - said I dropped it.

Pay the extra for piece of mind - support your local retailers.

tomberry00

tomberry00asked

how often do camera paradise restock gorpo hero 3+ black?

Jessica
Jessica

Don't buy a GoPro from thus store. I bought a GoPro Silver 3+ last year and it became faulty. When I tried to get ir replaced they couldn't verify the authenticity of my camera because there is no serial number written on it. Usually the serial number will be at the back of the battery and starts with H. This one doesn't. Suspect it is fake.

Micky22
Micky22

Jessica is right. Ignore the incredibly good rating this company has. Ignore the majority of happy customers who have saved loads of dollars.

Get an answer from our members and Camera Paradise representatives