Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (148)
jodi

jodiSydney, NSW

Great store

Great knowledge, customer service AAA++, great range and pricing, i got the nikon d5600 with 2 len's , filters , memory card , it was priced better than competitors and it's local, a win

Store Locationtempe
Product PurchasedNikon D5600

Pretty good

Despite a small hiccup with stocking where an item listed in stock was already on back order for someone else, they helped me out with a problem I had and got it sorted

Jack

JackCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Great camera and service

Camera warehouse had the right products at the right price. We purchased a canon compact camera and are very happy with the results. The selling price was lower or equal to other suppliers and was transported quickly with free shipping. We can highly recommend Camera Warehouse.

Product PurchasedCanon camera

Nikki M.

Nikki M.Sydney, NSW

So efficient and easy

So easy to navigate what I was after, competitive pricing and very quick delivery, arrived within days of placing order. Product was exactly what I was after. Happy with purchase

Product PurchasedCanon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding old fashioned service

Product PurchasedPanasonic DC-GH5
Tan From Aus

Tan From AusQueensland

Fabulous support where you talk to real people!

What I loved:
- I could talk to people on the phone who were real and answered all my questions instantly.
- The prices were reasonable.
- The delivery was quicker than I expected.
- Everything arrived in perfect condition!

GinaC

GinaCIllawarra, NSW

Great prices

Very streamlined transaction. The camera and SD card I found were considerably cheaper than other stores. Delivery was super quick with my camera arriving in just a few days. Would recommend Camera Warehouse to anyone wanting to buy a new camera.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 800D

Easy and fast

Smoothest transaction I've made in a long time. Order confirmed and dispatched same day (ordered in the morning), with delivery arriving the next day in Sydney metro.
Top quality service. Highly recommended

Peter C

Peter CHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service, very good price, prompt delivery

I bought a lens at a very good online price, subsequently talked to a staff member about my order - on a Saturday afternoon! - and received it promptly, well packed and in excellent condition. I’ll use Camera Warehouse again.

Product PurchasedCamera lens

Great bino's

Ordered my Travelite binoculars online to replace a pair I dropped & broke:(, they arrived within a few days & were exactly what I wanted, great quality & service, love my new bino's:)

Glenda

GlendaGippsland, VIC

Camera Sales

Excellent product and wonderful customer service. Pricing was very competitive and the sales and dispatch staff were extremely
helpful. I would definitely buy from Camera Warehouse again and recommend them to anyone!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 800D
sam yum

sam yumSouth East Queensland, QLD

good price good product

I was looking for the zoom lens for my Sony A6400 camera. It was very easy to find the lens that i wanted since they have more or less the full range available (Sony camera and lenses). The delivery was quite fast and the lens was very good quality.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

prompt, reliable, and a very good price

My $5k Sony A7Riv body arrived safe and sound, and was $600 cheaper than the best alternative (including B&H New York). Service was prompt and efficient. Very impressed and I will use them again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great communication and fast delivery. This store had the best price for the camera I wanted and I would recommend and buy from them again. Many thanks for the great service.

bd4mwse

bd4mwseHunter Region, NSW

AWESOME FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE

Great web site and lots of informative support. They had the best price on the camera I decided on. Ordered on Thursday afternoon and playing with it Friday afternoon.

Very impressed with their process to validate my credit card payment prior to completing order. I felt very protected from someone trying to place an order with my card details.

Had some questions about phone app and wireless connection which were very quickly answered.

I will use Camera Warehouse again and recommend them to others.

Brian

This store is perfect.

Easy to reach by bus, product is satisfied. Great service and best price. Staff are helpful. Often have best deals that better than the store in the city. Highly Recommended.

Paul

PaulCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price & Service

Their price for the camera was the best available for a camera with an Australian warranty and the service was quick and efficient. I appreciated the security process for the transaction..

Product Purchasedcamera

Excellent - service beyond the call of duty.

Brilliant service.
I had lost my Olympus Fisheye FourThirds lens and desperately wanted a replacement before flying from Sydney to NZ.
Camera Warehouse had only one in stock and put it aside for me to do a mad dash between flights. Darren said they would stay open for me if I was a little late.
It was ready and waiting and I was in and out in 5 minutes and didn’t miss my flight.
Wonderful service. No hesitation in recommending them for service and excellent value!

Store LocationSydney, NSW

Great service prompt delivery

We purchased two digital video cameras two tripods two sd cards they supplied the wrong size, the video cameras take micro sd cards otherwise great help service and Fast delivery

Time wasted

Time wastedSouth Australia

So simple and best price!! Win win

Fabulous experience. Camera arrived in 24 hours. Customer service was spot on. Price was great - several hundred cheaper then any SA physical store. Will happily use them again. Many thanks Jen
Alberton SA