Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (205)
Jenstar

JenstarShellharbour

Excellent service over the phone

I needed advice over the phone to purchase a flash for my new Sony camera. The man I originally spoke to discussed my options, and also then offered someone who knew the brand and accessories to call me back to ensure I was getting the best product for my needs.
Great customer service and support. Great advice and knowledge over the phone, and easy to understand. Thumbs up. Would easily recommend to purchase gear from Camera Warehouse :-D

rend

rendVictoria

Great products, happy kids

Kids bought cameras and bags each, they are supper happy with the products, delivery was a little slow but after a quick chat , they told us when they would arrive and they came on time!

Quick and efficient

Site was easy to navigate, communication good. Wide variety of products. Received goods quickly. Very happy with the service and would use them again.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Easy camera buying experience

I knew what camera I wanted so, as I noticed it was on special, I rang the store to check if they had one in stock. It was easy for me to visit the store so I ordered a camera kit on line and asked them to keep it in store. I was contacted two days later so called in to the store and was able to grab some accessories for the camera too. Staff were most helpful and I had a great experience.

Store LocationRockdale NSW
kevin

kevinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good experience

Will return to this company in the future- quick response and delivery- totally recommend - I not a friend or an employee

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meh!!

They are good until they get your money. Get told on Monday goods will be in stock in a couple of days. So meaning Wednesday. Sent email asking how far they are and no reply for 48 hours

Brodie

BrodieWestern Australia

Great service and delivery times on all my orders!

Great service and delivery times on all my orders. Excellent customer service when I have questions and accurate tracking for my packages.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

In store Excellence

I went into the store in Rockdale with my son to buy him a camera and the guy who served us was extremely helpful and patient with my son. He was very knowledgeable when it came to the cameras and offered that if my son had any questions that he could come in any time and some one would help him, which meant a lot that they were there for him after they had made the sale. The store had exactly what my son was looking for as well as alternatives to look at.

Store LocationRockdale
Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

Great price

They replied to my inquiry about the lens they had advertised. The price was cheaper than any where else and it arrived a week earlier than advertised. Would definitely recommend them.

neo

neoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product range and good deals but unable to supply the product in a reasonable amount of time

After purchase I was advised the Panasonic Lumix camera I purchased was out of stock
Would have been nice to know this before going through with the purchase
They probably sold out stock quickly as it was a good deal...
Camera Warehouse service staff were quick to respond to my email and cancelled the order on my request
Disappointed, but I would still purchase from Camera Warehouse again as they at least had good customer service, which is very important these days

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC-TZ90
JohnnoC

JohnnoCSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous Aussie Camera Online Store

Was after a particular camera online. Camera Warehouse had a great 'special price' - and great reviews. I see why. Easy online navigation / cart. Could pay by PayPal. Instant acknowledgement - up to date postage info / tracking. Delivered in 3 days.
I know where I'll be buying future camera / optical equiptment from in the future -
'Camera Warehouse'. 5*

Product PurchasedSony Cyber-shot DSC-HX99
Avi

AviGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fastest online delivery!

I ordered binoculars online. It was easy to find what I wanted from a range of models. Got my order delivered super fast on the third day from Sydney to Melbourne. Quality of product is also great.

Mark Carter

Mark CarterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great price for a super zoom lens

Delivered on time, and fits perfect to my A6000 camera.
I now have a very capable zoom lens Sony E-mount 55-210mm that takes crisp photos that is easy to use.

Ckoo

CkooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price when on sale

Web site is easy to navigate. Bought a pair of Nikon binoculars monarch 7 8x42. binoculars is bright and sharp. Happy with purchase.

Very quick delivery

I got the stuff after 1 day waiting, very quick delivery. But to process it from purchase till the delivery it needs more than a week

JAM

JAMWheatbelt, WA

Excellent service for a very new online shopper

The site was very easy to use. I found what I wanted by searching. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and experience.

Product PurchasedSONY CAMERA
Farmer

FarmerGippsland, VIC

A very pleased customer

I had excellent advice on the phone from a member of the staff on selecting from a great range of binoculars. As a result I am delighted with the quickly delivered product. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and responsive service

I am a camera novice and so need everything to be clearly and simply laid out. The Camera Warehouse online store was easy to use and I could find exactly what I needed. Their customer service was great and staff responded promptly and patiently with my very novice questions! Would happily recommend.

Expect delays!

Ordered a water proof camera over the phone. They said it would be with me next week, I said I need the camera before I go on holidays, no worries he said. Ordered the camera, still hasn’t arrived... now on holidays with no camera... can’t buy another one and return the one being delivered because I’d only get a store credit. Not happy at all, has partly ruined the holiday... assumed express post!? Won’t order again!

Lens 50mm

Great service and quick delivery.
I phoned to discuss the product and to check stock. I received friendly and informative response to this call. The lens arrived quickly and was an original product and exactly as expected.
Thank you. Will buy from them in the future.

Product PurchasedCanon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM