Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Camera Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (271)

Easy & Efficient

We ordered a camera bag and needed it in a hurry - bag wasn’t available so phoned the number provided! The service was second to none - we received the bag 2 bus days later! Person who handled my enquiry was awesome and extremely helpful - I’ll shop there again, no questions asked!!

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Camera purchase and delivery

Really happy with the purchase but was disappointed by the delay in posting. Unaware item not in stock as camera was not advertised as such.

Wonderful

Great customer service and help in finding the right product for myself. Communicated in a timely and reassuring way with organising shipment of my tripod

Balasubramaniam S.
Balasubramaniam S.

Tenba Axis 32 L

A very pleasant experience from ordering to delivery. Quick delivery and great customer service. Product as described and well packed

Efficient delivery one dispatched from store

Really efficient online service, to select and secure payment with a later security checks to prevent fraud (great idea). The time from payment to dispatch from store was delayed by over a week, and I was not provided a reason or update. Other than that great experience.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Lens is living up to expectations

Simple to find listing and provided necessary information about product I was interested in. Also simple to compare with other similar products making easy for ultimate purchase

Fantastic service, communication and support

I recently wanted to upgrade my DSLR camera and Camera Warehouse had the best price I could find. With the current crisis, buying online was the only option, and their website was easy to navigate and find what I wanted. However, after going through the buying process I decided I needed a couple of extra things. After emailing them my requests they were so supportive in changing my order, ensuring I had the right products, and within a week I had everything I had asked for. Camera and accessories were packaged really well too.

Good response and follow up

The site was easy use to identify the product from a good selection
Pricing was competitive
Good follow up and support after an enquiry to the store

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good prices

Easy online store, the prices are very reasonable compared to retail stores great communication top quality product and good delivery time.

Bear
Bear

Outstanding

Excellent customer service, friedly and accurate. Great products and prices. Online store deluvers most where it counts, accountability. Cannot reccomend these guys enough.

c3n
c3nSydney, NSW

Would purchase from again

I was able to find the camera I had been eyeing on another website, from camera warehouse with a better deal and price. The transaction process was smooth and felt very secure with the security services in place. No companies from me - I would definitely consider camera warehouse for any future purchases.

Despite reservations, would do it again

Great prices lured me to buy on-line. Despite not having stock (which I discovered only AFTER I’d paid) they delivered almost as I needed it (birthday present for my wife). The call centre was efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I’m a reluctant on-line shopper, especially for expensive items, but this team is safe to deal with, and I’d recommend them.

The updates and service was wonderful

I ordered a Lomo camera, it was out of stock and was advised and provided with options and I got to choose the option that suited me rather than just being told it was Out of Stock!! Appreciated the collaboration.

Great service. Good product

The binoculars arrived extremely fast from order date and were well packed. They are clear and good quality though I haven’t used them in the field as yet. Described perfectly and just what I wanted. Great, reliable service from Camera wharehouse

responsive site, good price and arrived on time

I found the photo equipment I wanted, spoke with a knowledgeable and helpful member
of the staff, the price with the 100 dollar cash return was easily the best around and above all
it arrived on time well packed. Camera warehouse provided an honest and efficient service that
is not so easy to find in our digital age-so it has my vote.
John

Read more reviews - page 2

Azza
Azzaasked
Online store

Hi I order a camera online last Friday just won't to confirm delivery date thanks
My name us Aaron and I played through zip money canon 850d

Wanda.
Wanda. asked
Camera Warehouse

what is the best sd card to use to film a football game lasting 2 x 25minute halves

Camera W.Camera Warehouse

That's a great question, it's dependant many few factors but the main one is resolution.
A typical 1080p FullHD video will use up around 30Gb for 50 minutes.
Then you need to consider if the speed of the card will keep up with your camera. For example if you're shooting 4K video that's a lot of information that needs to be written to the card. A card with a speed of 90mb/s should be able to handle 4K video but a faster card will lessen the risk of your camera buffering.
For most situations the SanDisk Extreme 64Gb - 150mb/s SD card is a good all-rounder.

Pim O.