Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (168)

Excellent service

I ordered a new Sony FE 90mm macro lens on a Tuesday and received it in rural NSW 48 hours later .. that’s fantastic! And they had the best price ..I’m very very happy with the product and the service.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was time

I needed a better lens than the one I had, so for the great price I bought this one, it is so clear and easy to focus, I am going to the zoo and after taking some shots to try the lens out I was impressed so I think it will take some brilliant close ups of the animals

Les

LesNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Highly recommended

Excellent customer service given the all conversation was by telephone.
Progress in seeking the replacement lens cap was provided to me.
Options were provided to complete the transaction.
The lens cap was exactly what was required.
Very grateful to Camera Warehouse for their effort and service.

Pete

PeteSuffolk Park

Sony 70-350 lens

I was looking around all the on line option to buy this lens as I can't get to a physical store. I came across a lot of of cheaper options that were imports direct from China and also a lot of more expensive options from Australian stores. I found the price at Camera warehouse to be half way in the middle and it was genuine business selling Australian stock. The buying process was very efficient and I had the lens in 2 days. And I felt I made the right call buying from an Australian business.

puluke

pulukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

Website payment gateway was malfunctioning. Customer Service rep. was very helpful, found the correct product, processed payment manually and despatched it promptly. Excellent follow up communication with tracking info supplied.

Product PurchasedReplacement camera battery

I submitted my order, received a follow-up phone call from Camera Warehouse advising of some options with my order. I was very satisfied with the suggestions from Customer Support at Camera Warehouse and received a small refund after accepting the options, product was as expected and service delivery was excellent. Overall, a very pleasant experience. Thank you.

Product PurchasedLens and other items

Excellent service, advice and competitive price.

Good range, had everything I wanted and site is easy to use. Had a query and was assisted quickly and was very helpful. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you!

Good product and shipping

Good packaging, the mic works well for my purpose (online studying, gaming and a little bit of recording). Delivery feel a little bit long due to covid situation. But everything is fine for me.

Product PurchasedRode NT_USB mini
Jon E.

Jon E.Hunter Region, NSW

Canon EF-M Lens Upgrade

Looking for a Canon EF-M 18-55 mm to replace a damaged EF-M 15-45 mm. Item was available on their WEB site but unfortunately they did not have it in stock. After a phone call everything was sorted out and money refunded. Friendly and very helpful staff.

Perfect customer service online

Was hesitant buying online, but well reliable and legit store, fast reply on email. Very reasonable price as well, fast transaction very friendly and attentive staff online via email m

ross

rossPerth, WA

Efficient service

Good efficient service. Delivery time a tad longer than informed and paid extra for express post, otherwise a good, professional outfit. I would buy from Camera warehouse again as their prices were competitive.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

excelllent product at a very good price

bought a sony FE G 24M 1.4F Lens AT A GREAT PRICE it came well packaged in the specified time even with covid it was exactly as described with full sony warranty

Product PurchasedSONY LENS

Fuji X100V

Extremely happy with my camera and accessories from Camera Warehouse. Great price and very efficient responses to queries. Slight delay in receiving some items (not the camera though thank goodness), but in these Covid-19 times delays are common.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service is in the details

Focused on providing seamless service from the shopping cart to your door. Complete with security checks to make sure your item arrives safe and on time. Stellar service from a professional team.

Gregt

GregtMurray Region, NSW

Great website, Great range of stock

Camera Warehouse have been perfect in supplying lenses and camera accessories I’ve ordered on-line. I was pleased with their range and prices and with e-mail communications subsequent to purchase. I highly recommend them.

Product PurchasedLenses

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Knowledgeable and attentive

Excellent service and advice on the product I was looking for and I bought it there and then.
The range is good and well displayed.
I recommend them.
I will definitely shop there again.

Store LocationTempe

Good communication and resourcefulness amidst the COVID-19 outbreak

Found everything online easily, but one item was out of stock due to COVID-19. The staff quickly informed me and offered a suitable alternative solution. Very happy with my purchases.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 90D

Quick & Easy

Found what I wanted in no time at all, their range and products are very extensive. They were prompt and kept in touch with me throughout the whole process. Would happily buy through them again.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 200D
Happy Customer

Happy CustomerWoden 2606, ACT

Helpful service and quality products

Very pleasant online shopping experience accompanied by personalised, expert assistance over the phone. I received the binoculars I ordered within two days and they meet my requirements for bird-watching to a ‘t’.

phalsall2311

phalsall2311Murray Mallee, SA

Panasonic LUMIX FZ80

Very easy, pleasant shopping experience. Delivery was quick. Price was excellent. Good range of products at very competitive prices. Product very good. A highly recommended seller. Will certainly use them again.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC-FZ80