Camera Warehouse

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Camera Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (429)

Bad Customer service.

Would not recommend camera warehouse due to bad communication. I have been waiting for delivery of a camera for 2 and half months they had advertised as being in stock, after numerous emails and phone calls unanswered I wish I had gone to George’s cameras with I have dealt with before. Stay clear of them..

Fab k
Fab kSydney, NSW

Unresponsive

Item (camera battery) was fairly priced, however after 2 weeks of no update I contacted camera warehouse via their online messaging system. Was told they would get ETA from supplier. No reply for a week. Sent email as well to sales. Asked to cancel transaction, no reply. Very poor communication, and prices not that much cheaper than physical store/online competitors to justify having my funds tied up for over a month with no replies or item. Have started a paypal dispute to get my money back. Item was not shown as 'on order' etc on the website, and would have gone elsewhere if I knew it was going to take weeks/id never get the item.

Value for money

Found item easily price was good arrived quickly was well packed lens fit my camera as stated works really well

tuckerboy
tuckerboy

Fast and easy , always have what I need.

Great service and great supply of gear I needed. I have bought several items and always happy with the service!!

Live the camera

Easy to deal with. Process was easy. Not sure why text must be at least 20 words? I said in 7 words what I needed to say.

Lizzie Mc
Lizzie Mc

Great website to find things, I bought photo paper and a little Canon Selphy CP1300

Good website to navigate, great products, my product I’m 100% happy with (best price was from here), communication via email was helpful because my product was being waited on by Camera Warehouse’s suppliers and I was told when my little photo printer was expected (I had to ask though!), I’d use this company again for sure. Thank you.

Dan K.
Dan K.

Great Store with Great Value

Very easy site to navigate and staff are very responsive and issues (if any) get resolved in a timely manner.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
James O.
James O.Northern Region, NSW

Great product, very useful for bird watching.

I had no trouble locating the product I wanted with the price, and they had a good range of similar products to choose from. Canon products are usually high quality and these binoculars are no exception.

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product - great price

The Nikon binoculars I received had a fault from manufacture, but the replacement was handled very professionally and efficiently - great service. Very happy customer!

Great expierance

Had no trouble finding accessories for my go pro service was spot on and fast delivery was spot on product was great

good product to replace my now 15 year old camera

I found what I wanted easily, reviewed it and purchased in an easy manner delivery was fast and well packaged.

kotisblow
kotisblow

Fujifilm x100v purchase

Very happy with the knowledgeable assistance received on-site. Also have had no problems with, and am very happy with my purchase!

Joshua H.
Joshua H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great prices, great service

The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Best of both worlds - online shopping with bricks and mortar service. I would recommend this store to anybody looking for a new camera.

Lawrie
LawrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from the Camera warehouse

A great all-round experience.

The staff are all very friends and happy to help answer questions for someone very new to photography and gave their answers in a language that a new photographer could understand.

I also did their intro course with Douglas and it too was easy to understand. I would like to recommend they add taking photos to the class as opposed to just talking through the steps