Camera Warehouse

Camera Warehouse

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (134)

This store is perfect.

Easy to reach by bus, product is satisfied. Great service and best price. Staff are helpful. Often have best deals that better than the store in the city. Highly Recommended.

Paul

PaulCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price & Service

Their price for the camera was the best available for a camera with an Australian warranty and the service was quick and efficient. I appreciated the security process for the transaction..

Product Purchasedcamera

Excellent - service beyond the call of duty.

Brilliant service.
I had lost my Olympus Fisheye FourThirds lens and desperately wanted a replacement before flying from Sydney to NZ.
Camera Warehouse had only one in stock and put it aside for me to do a mad dash between flights. Darren said they would stay open for me if I was a little late.
It was ready and waiting and I was in and out in 5 minutes and didn’t miss my flight.
Wonderful service. No hesitation in recommending them for service and excellent value!

Store LocationSydney, NSW

Great service prompt delivery

We purchased two digital video cameras two tripods two sd cards they supplied the wrong size, the video cameras take micro sd cards otherwise great help service and Fast delivery

Time wasted

Time wastedSouth Australia

So simple and best price!! Win win

Fabulous experience. Camera arrived in 24 hours. Customer service was spot on. Price was great - several hundred cheaper then any SA physical store. Will happily use them again. Many thanks Jen
Alberton SA

richard

richardHunter Region, NSW

Just what you need!

Camera lenses at very competitive prices delivered in a prompt manner in well packaged state,web site user friendly with a wide range of fujix lens.
Lens 16-80 thus far has lived up to reviews

Helpful and prompt

Good price. Helpful service when I called and good follow up via email. I would buy from them again. My order was sent promptly and arrived when they said it would.

HappyOne

HappyOneCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent supplier both in-store and online

Have completed several purchases both on-line and in store (Sydney) and each experience has been first class with prompt response and delivery. Will continue to buy with confidence whenever I need anything photographic. Thank you and well done Camera-Warehouse.

Brian in Port Melbourne

Brian in Port MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent, prompt service

Bought an Olympus lens. They initially advised it was out of stock and there would be a 3 week delay. I agreed to this but it turned up within a week anyway. Good price and great service

Sue

SueSouthwest, VIC

Great service at a great price.

Having booked a trip on short notice we needed a camera and binoculars in a hurry. After deciding on what we wanted we looked at various stores and Camera warehouse had the best prices. We rang the store to check on availability and delivery times and decided to order online which was easy and secure. Our parcel was delivered within the expected time and we are very happy with the product and the service.

Jo L

Jo LSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Very easy to use the website. Purchased my new Canon camera and it arrived the next day. Excellect delivery time. I also did notice the extra charge added to the price but wasn't sure where it came from.

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Great Price, Fast Shipping

First time customer, sure to be back. Everything needed, intuitive ordering and fast, free shipping. Products arrived well packed and in perfect order. Would not hesitate to recommend Camera Warehouse!

Lloyd Nielsen

Lloyd NielsenFar North Queensland, QLD

I have purchased from Camera Warehouse online Store previously, so when I needed a new camera, I went straight to them. Price is competitive and service is great. The camera was on its way within a few hours and I had it in a few days even though I Iive in far northern Queensland.

Product PurchasedNikon Coolpix P900

Yvonne

YvonneNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service! Friendly and helpful staff. Good price and good quality as stated. I received my order in good condition. Prompt reply for enquiry. I recommend Camera Warehouse and will buy again in near future.

Store LocationI bought it online, but get help from the staff of the store at Tempe.
Product PurchasedBinoculars
Bev

BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new CNon Camera

It was easy to find what I wanted. Ordered it on a Friday and it was delivered the following Monday. Only negative was that I was charged for using PayPal.

Product PurchasedCanon power shot camera
W.Spooner

W.SpoonerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Can't be more happy!

I was looking for a new compact camera online and came across this store.
The store layout was easy for me to find what I was looking for and compare products.
The price was very competitive and once my order was placed the store sales people follow up emails were great. Very fast postage. Highly recommended. Thank you

Product PurchasedCannon Compact Camera

Eve H.

Eve H.Southern and Hills, SA

Super happy!

I was worried about using a different retailer, especially when the prices were much lower than at other stores. I am SO freaking happy. Delivered within a few days. The camcorder is perfect. Thank you!

Product PurchasedCamcorder

Gerard

GerardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good and professional Service

I will recommend for the great response and prompt service they give me on the product. Great price and very satisfied with the camera I order and the fast delivery.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300

Excellent service

The website was easy to navigate and I found the binoculars I was looking for at a good price. Delivery was prompt. I ordered on Thursday afternoon and they were delivered on Monday by Australia Post.

Excellent price and service

Found camera warehouse fantastic to deal with. Staff were knowledgeable and friendly, prices best around, quick delivery and constantly communicating with me.
Would not hesitate to use again or recommend to others

Product PurchasedCamera