Camera Warehouse

Camera Warehouse

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy shopper

I was looking for a set of binoculars as a present for my son. After trying local retailers I decided to search the net to see what was available. Internet site was very easy to navigate through despite a huge range of products. Particularly impressed with the packing and mailing of the item, arrived to the other side of Australia in A1 condition. Thanks very much !!

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Gill

GillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product range

I was looking for a Pentax lens urgently and was getting nowhere until I contacted Camera Warehouse - they had the lens in stock and I received it within a week. Great stock range, excellent assistance over phone and super fast delivery.

Craig

CraigGordon 2906, ACT

Trade up your good gear

Excellent service if you live in the country and can't get to the city where this type of shop is found. Just email photos of your gear so they can tell you what's tradable and send it off. I moved my good film cameras (Leica, Rollei) and bought a great used Lumix TZ110. It was a straight forward process and the trade-in prices were more than reasonable. These boys know their business.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DMC-TZ110
David Nelson

David NelsonPerth, WA

Prompt and efficient

I bought a Lumix camera online from Camera Warehouse and received exactly what I wanted for the best price available. Their staff answered my questions fully and honestly. Thanks CW!

Great service with prompt delivery.

Found the camera that I wanted at a good price as mine was damaged whilst on holidays. Ordered on Thursday evening and the camera was delivered Monday morning, before I arrived home that afternoon. Very efficient service and I am very happy with the camera.

C Kurian

C KurianPerth, WA

Excellent service and price.

What I ws looking for (Olympus Pro HD 8x42 binoculars) was availbale at Camera Warehouse for possibly the best price not only in Australia but better than elsewhere in the world too.
My query was answered promptly by the staff, item was packed securely and despatched promptly
Wonderful!

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Incredible price, friendly staff, fast delivery.

I was initially concerned whether camera-warehouse was legit, but after reading reviews etc I decided to go ahead and purchase my camera. After seeing others complain about delivery times, I called to check whether they had the Canon G7X Mark III in stock and after receiving confirmation I purchased via Paypal. I then called to double check my order was received and a lovely lady confirmed it had. I ordered on Friday afternoon and received my camera with great packaging etc on Monday :D If you need some reassurance re: whether this site/shop is legit, take it from another cautious buyer - it's legit and I'll definitely be back in future :)

Product PurchasedCanon Powershot G7X II

Price, friendly staff and excellent communication.

Needed a specific camera delivered to rural WA.
Staff were upfront about stock availability...had to be sourced from elsewhere.
Chose express delivery and camera took less than 48hrs to arrive...fantastic.
Best price and open communication were my takeaways.
Highly recommended.

Product PurchasedSony Cyber-shot RX10 IV

Posting.

My only issue was it took so long to post. It should have left next business day, not three days after that. The item was in stock but I was required to reconfirm details they already had, which is pretty pointless. Otherwise everything was fine.

Product PurchasedLens
Gail M.

Gail M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item

Easy online ordering. Great range to choose from and the best price. Item packaged really carefully and also free delivery. Arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Would shop here again

Product PurchasedSony zoom lens

Best price and fast delivery

Researched online for the best price for a Panasonic Lumix TZ90...Camera Warehouse was the cheapest by $40...ordered it on Tuesday and 6 days later it arrived at my door step. Absolutely happy with the price, ease in navigating the online store, secure packaging, continuous updates regarding the delivery (from mainland to Hobart), and, overall, grateful for the service.
Was a last minute purchase for my scheduled work-trip to Antarctica in two weeks time...I am excited to be able to take my new camera.

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and service

Great online store for camera items. I ordered a battery for my Fuji camera and it arrived in the post within a few days to Melbourne. Great price and communication.

Prompt and Professional online service

The site was very easy to navigate and the range of products was excellent I had no trouble looking for the type of binoculars I wanted. The price was excellent and the product was first rate. Highly recommend this store.

Kaye Frost-Smith

Kaye Frost-SmithHunter Region, NSW

Good old-fashioned customer service!

I do a lot of online shopping & comparison of prices. Camera Warehouse has the best prices AND free shipping. That's a huge bonus by today's standards. I spoke to a couple of different salesmen, both of whom were very pleasant & only too ready to help with my purchase. I had my item within a few days, very professional packing from an extremely professional online store. I'd have no hesitation in checking out their prices before anyone else.

JackyO

JackyOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, they were very attentive and had gone the extra mile to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommend and will deffinately be back

Meaw S.

Meaw S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product

I got my canon EF 50mm F1.8 len. The price was really good and the delivery was really quick. I got it in a few days. I really happy with the product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

chris

chrisNortheast, VIC

great camera

i bought this camera for my grand daughters 16th birthday. The staff were very helpful and service was great, and the camera was posted promptly. I haven't given it to her yet, but it's perfect for her and I know she'll love it.

Rainer Stanzel

Rainer StanzelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time perfect service

Very easy, because when I bought my first camera there and I was a beginner, the advice I got was spot on. So two years later I bought the same model there for my son’s wedding present. Again, the customer support was perfect

Ercan S

Ercan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and Quick Overnight Postage

Purchased a Nikon Z6 kit via online. Very reputable seller and fast postage. The camera was shipped express the same day after payment and arrived the very next day. The price was the best compared to numerous other online stores. Buy in confidence without any hesitation. Cheers.

Product PurchasedNikon Z6

Kev

KevGoulburn

Nikon D7500 DSLR camera with 18-140 mm lens + bonus 50 mm lens.

Purchased this Nikon D7500 camera kit online from Camera Warehouse 13/06/2019. The end of financial year discounted price was very competitive compared to other major online Nikon approved outlets at the time. The regional delivery time was fast. This new camera replaces an old Nikon D80 (also purchased online from Camera Warehouse) which failed after 8 years. The D7500 is an excellent camera and with lots of updated features including video facility compared to my old camera. I'm totally satisfied with my purchase from Camera Warehouse.