Camera Warehouse

Camera Warehouse

Online store, Physical store

See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RJC and AMC

RJC and AMCPerth, WA

NIKON FTZ Lens Adapter for new NIKON Z50 Mirrorless Camera

Searched online, Camera Warehouse had best price and also offered free shipment Australia-wide. Just delivered today, well packaged and NIKON FTZ adapter is in perfect shape/working order....had to ask for better online service.

Horrible "customer service"

Zero communication from the Camera Warehouse staff. 10 days since my card was charged and not once have they replied to the 4 emails and 3 phone calls been made. When I was "lucky" enough to get through on the phone, I was promised a call back regarding the status of my order. 3 days later and multiple calls back to them (after not receiving a call back as promised), they wont even answer the phone! Have referred the matter to the ACCC in order to get a refund. Avoid at all costs!

Joel M.
Joel M.

UPDATE: 4 emails in the space of an hour after no emails in 10 days. Crazy what can happen when you get the ACCC involved. Was told there "are no excuses" for what happened with my order but then offered 3 different excuses. Company is a joke!

All excellent

First-rate experience all round. The price was the best I could find; online purchase was straightforward; email communication was good; and delivery was quick & trouble-free. I would definitely shop here again.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
Kathryn

KathrynMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

Purchased Panasonic LUMIX Camera. Cheapest price I could find online. Communication was A1. Easy site to navigate and check out was uncomplicated. Delivery of package was tracked and arrived on time. Would recommend and will use again.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80

Nikon binoculars

I am very happy with the Nikon Monarch 5 binoculars from Camera Warehouse. The site was easy to navigate and the price was the cheapest I could find online. Delivery was on time and I was kept informed of the progress of my package. I would definitely recommend this online store.

Emily M.

Emily M.Launceston, TAS

Purchased a Lens and never received

Purchased a lens a couple of weeks back and after waiting a week for it to ship still had not heard anything. Sent the company an email for an update on my order, didn't hear back. Sent ANOTHER email and still heard nothing. Opened a case through PayPal to see if this might bring my order to attention or my email at the very least and had a refund within about an hour. I never asked for a refund, didn't want a refund, I just wanted my lens!!
So now I will have to find elsewhere and probably won't receive by Christmas. Everyone else has had amazing experiences shopping online with this store so not sure why my simple order would be any different. Won't be shopping here again and definitely will not recommend.

ross

rossHunter Region, NSW

SECURITY PLUS....NO FUSS

Camera Warehouse Online store has been very security conscience from day one & until the item arrived BUT not only that, the price was the best & cheapest in OZ, so I would recommend anybody to use this company, not only for prompt secure service, but low, low prices. We're very happy & contented. Thank you Camera Warehouse Online store. R.Elliot.

Tury Potter

Tury PotterSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I chose pickup from the shop. They called me to tell me that delivery was available which I believe would help some people. The shop experience is good. They even took initiative to send me the receipt by email. Very customer friendly!

Store LocationTempe
Product PurchasedCanon PowerShot G7
Riley the R.

Riley the R.Perth, WA

Good products, price & service

website easy to use, huge range of products, phoned up for more information & advice and they were very helpful. So far happy with my purchase and looking forward to many years use!

Product Purchasedcanon sx740

Very helpful and easy to do

From enquires about the product ,placing the order to delivery all very easy to do and very helpful over the telephone. Also the lenses I purchased were very well packed and arrived on time no problems. Prices were best in Australia. So all round very satisfied. Definitely use them again.

Perfect! Great service!

At first I was a little skeptical about buying online, but I read some reviews and decided to chance it. I highly recommend Camera Warehouse! They had great customer service, the cheapest prices and fast delivery! Couldnt be more thrilled!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

jad

jadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would use again

Website good - Good product range +prices
Needs slightly clearer payment instructions explanation
Made immediate full payment (accepted) yet product not sent until 1 week later realized and confirmed the 34c test transaction. Needs to be clearer about this process.

Laraine

LaraineHunter Region, NSW

Great Binoculars

Very easy on-line store to navigate.
Range of products excellent
Very satisfied customer will use this store again. Have already purchased products from this store before.
My purchase was again of excellent quality

Sharon

SharonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service

Ordered 2 products from online store. 1 product out of stock and a no hassle refund was completed immediately and our other product shipped. Highly recommend and will definitely use again.

Buzzy34

Buzzy34Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderful product knowledge

Anna gave me the best advice, was a good listener, understood exactly what my needs were, no pressure, no time limit, friendly, professional help. Fast dispatch, I highly recommend them.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC-TZ90
XDT

XDTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete satisfaction.

Camera Warehouse has sent the item very quickly. It came well packed , undamaged, earlier than expected. I am very satisfied with the products I received. I had a broad smile .

TheEddies

TheEddiesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product, delivered on time

Found exactly what I wanted and it was delivered as described in the correct timeframe. I would try this site again if I was looking for camera or binocular gear.

Clay

ClaySydney, NSW

I am very happy with the product that was recommended based on my spending budget.

The staff are very helpful and guided me to what i thing is the best camera. ie best bang for buck
Great range of products and will be a frequent visitor to the store.
very satisfied with all the products i bought via the store.

Store Locationprincess Hwy, Tempe
Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III

Taszoo

Taszoo

Excellent service and Price

I bought a pair of binoculars and the price was excellent and the delivery prices were ok. Prompt delivery. The binoculars are off a very high quality and I am very satisfied.

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Awesome online camera store.

I purchased a new Nikon Z6 from Camera Warehouse as they were competitively priced and found the whole experience to be an easy one. It came well packed and in perfect condition.

Product PurchasedZ6 camera