Camera Warehouse Online store

Camera Warehouse Online store

Riley the R.

Riley the R.Perth, WA

Good products, price & service

website easy to use, huge range of products, phoned up for more information & advice and they were very helpful. So far happy with my purchase and looking forward to many years use!

Product Purchasedcanon sx740

Very helpful and easy to do

From enquires about the product ,placing the order to delivery all very easy to do and very helpful over the telephone. Also the lenses I purchased were very well packed and arrived on time no problems. Prices were best in Australia. So all round very satisfied. Definitely use them again.

Perfect! Great service!

At first I was a little skeptical about buying online, but I read some reviews and decided to chance it. I highly recommend Camera Warehouse! They had great customer service, the cheapest prices and fast delivery! Couldnt be more thrilled!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50
jad

jadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would use again

Website good - Good product range +prices
Needs slightly clearer payment instructions explanation
Made immediate full payment (accepted) yet product not sent until 1 week later realized and confirmed the 34c test transaction. Needs to be clearer about this process.

Laraine

LaraineHunter Region, NSW

Great Binoculars

Very easy on-line store to navigate.
Range of products excellent
Very satisfied customer will use this store again. Have already purchased products from this store before.
My purchase was again of excellent quality

Sharon

SharonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service

Ordered 2 products from online store. 1 product out of stock and a no hassle refund was completed immediately and our other product shipped. Highly recommend and will definitely use again.

Buzzy34

Buzzy34Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderful product knowledge

Anna gave me the best advice, was a good listener, understood exactly what my needs were, no pressure, no time limit, friendly, professional help. Fast dispatch, I highly recommend them.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC-TZ90

XDT

XDTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete satisfaction.

Camera Warehouse has sent the item very quickly. It came well packed , undamaged, earlier than expected. I am very satisfied with the products I received. I had a broad smile .

TheEddies

TheEddiesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product, delivered on time

Found exactly what I wanted and it was delivered as described in the correct timeframe. I would try this site again if I was looking for camera or binocular gear.

Taszoo

Taszoo

Excellent service and Price

I bought a pair of binoculars and the price was excellent and the delivery prices were ok. Prompt delivery. The binoculars are off a very high quality and I am very satisfied.

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Awesome online camera store.

I purchased a new Nikon Z6 from Camera Warehouse as they were competitively priced and found the whole experience to be an easy one. It came well packed and in perfect condition.

Product PurchasedZ6 camera

darhon

darhonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I was hesitant purchasing online - but I decided to go for it. Ordered camera and lens, Camera Warehouse offered the best price, fast shipping once credit card payment/security process was completed - overall a good experience.

This is really the best online shop I've ever had deal with.

Firstly, price range is the cheapest in Australia, awesome customer service and I got my Panasonic S1 three days earlier that I expected. Great experience and a highly recommended seller.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC S1

Mal C

Mal CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

The stores website was very easy to locate and the service provided when I needed to make a phone enquiry was excellent.
The price of the item purchased was also excellent and the item is perfect for my use in both design and usability.
My only complaint was the 10days for delivery from Sydney to Brisbane which was simply not good enough. This was not the fault of Camera Warehouse but that of Aust. Post. Would not purchase other items if they continue to use Aust. Post.

Reeviewah

ReeviewahCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and they get it right!

Ordered some expensive gear from Camera Warehouse, kit that could easily be stuffed up at many other online sites. I ordered a body, lens and filter. The price was excellent, even if it wasn't the cheapest online, and the gear turned up within a week and everything was spot on! What more could you ask for. I've purchased 3 cameras from these guys now and they just get it right every time. Best camera shop in Australia.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Slow shipping - item not in stock

Almost a week after I placed my order I received an email stating that the item was sold out but they were receiving stock the following week. There were no other problems. Later that week, the order was shipped. I wasn't in a hurry, so it didn't matter that it took so long to arrive, but based on the other reviews it seems to be a consistent issue with this vendor.

Kelvin R

Kelvin RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online store very easy to use also viewing the great range was very easy.
Compared to other camera sites Camera warehouse is very competitive with stock and price.
Camera and accessories delivered as displayed

Product PurchasedCanon SX740

John

JohnDarling Downs, QLD

Great customer PR

The camera I ordered was out of stock but the team were very helpful as to when it would be back in stock. I opted to wait for it to come in . It was sent to me when it arrived and I was duly notified. Now I have to learn how to use it.

Very happy shopper

I was looking for a set of binoculars as a present for my son. After trying local retailers I decided to search the net to see what was available. Internet site was very easy to navigate through despite a huge range of products. Particularly impressed with the packing and mailing of the item, arrived to the other side of Australia in A1 condition. Thanks very much !!

Product PurchasedBinoculars

Gill

GillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product range

I was looking for a Pentax lens urgently and was getting nowhere until I contacted Camera Warehouse - they had the lens in stock and I received it within a week. Great stock range, excellent assistance over phone and super fast delivery.