Camera Warehouse Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (190)
Reilly S.

Reilly S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent Service, and Unbeatable Prices.

I was looking for a Sony A6400 and neither of my local Harvey Norman stores had stock, so I called Camera Warehouse and the phone was promptly answered. They confirmed they had stock, I ordered online, and a package arrived quickly and hassle free within four business days. I had never used Camera Warehouse before, but I'm glad I did, because I ended up saving $200. Their praises have been sung online time and time again, and rightly so. I'll be shopping with Camera Warehouse from now on.

Clem

ClemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt reply from enquiries, speedy shipped

easy to navigate on the website, good range of products for camera gears, very satisfied with products I bought and fast shipping

Geoffrey

GeoffreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Camera warehouse

Great friendly experience. Assistant was helpful and delivery was as good as Australia Post could come up with. Great price. Recommended

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Camera Warehouse Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

manu

manuSydney, NSW

Brilliant first camera and a great service by Camera Warehouse.

Good discount offered. It was the least of what I was getting on almost 10 more well known places.
Fully satisfied with the product and the service.
Looking forward to get some more stuff.

Great fast prompt and secure delivery

Great store, by far the most competitive prices around. If not the best. Delivery came early and secure. Customer service was there but it wasn’t needed as purchase went smooth. Highly recommend these guys.

No fuss purchase

Easy purchase, great security and communication and fast, safe delivery. Cheapest price found in Australia and camera is great. Thanks

A good experience

I ordered my Olympus TG 6 on line and it was delivered on time and at a great price so my first experience with Camera Warehouse has been very good.

Ed

EdCanberra

Z7II Camera

Good price, quick delivery, even allowing for Easter in the middle between order and delivery. Sale price on lens was hard to beat.

Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Love my EOS RP

Site was fantastic and so were staff when I had a few questions to ask, They knew what they where talking about. Absolutely love My Canon RP.

peroberts

perobertsCook 2614, ACT

Loved the camera

Ordering was quick and easy. The range of products is excellent and I am very happy with the camera I bought

kresho

kreshoSydney, NSW

Easy to find what I was looking for on website

Easy to find what I was looking for on website, staff are freindly as well, as I needed to confirm via phone to make sure item was still available.

Jarvis

JarvisSydney, NSW

Live chat

Very helpful live chat. They were very understanding and helped me find the right product. 10/10 Would definitely buy here again.

Item and box in excelelnt condition,packaged very well, and posted quickly.Will definitely order from them again.The positive reviews I read about them were correct as I thought it would be.Prices are excellent also

Online Purchase

Purchased online, paid. Received email the next day stating they couldn't supply items for a month. Disappointing online experience. Won't bother again

Excellent product and service

I found my choice of Nikon Binoculars easily online and the service to get them to me was excellent as was the product and the great price. Very happy!

Bob Geeves

Bob GeevesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with my purchase yet to put it to the test, but im are it will satisfy my needs

Great camera after a lot of research, favoured Sony but didnt match this beauty so my decision was the Panasonic

Amazing service! Will definitely recommend!

Im very much satisfied with the service they’ve given me. The staffs were very helpful and nice! Overall, def a hassle free transaction!

Old Wads

Old WadsHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with this product!

Very easy to find the product I was after for the price, and it was not after market item, A genuine Nikon products

Jenstar

JenstarShellharbour

Excellent service over the phone

I needed advice over the phone to purchase a flash for my new Sony camera. The man I originally spoke to discussed my options, and also then offered someone who knew the brand and accessories to call me back to ensure I was getting the best product for my needs.
Great customer service and support. Great advice and knowledge over the phone, and easy to understand. Thumbs up. Would easily recommend to purchase gear from Camera Warehouse :-D

rend

rendVictoria

Great products, happy kids

Kids bought cameras and bags each, they are supper happy with the products, delivery was a little slow but after a quick chat , they told us when they would arrive and they came on time!