CameraPro

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)
Paul

PaulRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional, courteous, a pleasure to do business with.

I've had two purchases in the last week with Camera Pro, on each occasion I called the Brisbane store for a stock check (I've had a few bad experiences with other prominent retailers) and purchased over the phone, the interaction could not have been better. Their web site does show stock but experience has taught me to check even with the best retailers to avoid delays.
In the first instance I ordered on Monday and the item was delivered the following day, the second had to come from the Sydney store much further away but one day delivery also
. Pricing was competitive. First Class experience, highly recommended.

Nathan E

Nathan ESydney, NSW

Great Price, Fantastic Service. Fast Freight

Product Purchasedsigma 105mm macro lens

Unbelievably competent, helpful and speedy service!

After drowning my EM5Mk2 on 19/9/20 in a rockpool on a hike, I needed a quick upgrade/replacement. After speaking to helpful assistants via chat (20/9) and phone (21/9), I narrowed it down. More research, then I ordered and paid on 22/9, expecting the replacement to take 7-10 days from Brisbane to SA in these covid times. It arrived TODAY, 23/9, literally overnight. Amazing, gobsmackingly fast service.

Glenn R.

Glenn R.New South Wales

Prompt Service, delivery progress updates.

After shopping at another camera website and eventually having Paypal refund my money after waiting 3 months with still no sign of my purchase arriving, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with "CameraPro" - their business name certainly reflects the company. The whole process was Secure, easy, and prompt - being in my possession in just 3 business days. The delivery status was continually updated with e-mails along with the full names of the people dealing with your purchase. Happy to recommend "CameraPro" to any Photographer.

Outstanding Service

Having shopped twice with Camerapro I would highly recommend them. They answered all my questions promptly ,very competitive in pricing, confirming my orders very professionally and to make this company highly recommendable I had my products with a couple of days and I live at the bottom end of Australia. I will continue to use this company and recommend it to everyone

Product PurchasedPanosonic Lens and filters
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

The store was very helpful, have used both physical and online store multiple times.
Physical store staffed by actual professional photographers, no pressure sales, happy to answer silly questions or let you play with the gear.
Will deal with again.

Store LocationNew farm
Product PurchasedFujifilm x-h1
Not Applicable

Not ApplicableSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took a week to get a bag

Ordered a bag 7/5/20 (Brisbane to Brisbane) and it took CameraPro 5 days to process it and 2 days in the post, I received it 1 week after I purchased it 14/5/20...Extremely slow processing time considering a 1 item order, 5 days in total to get it processed, 2 different dated invoices received (7/5 and 12/5) (I would prefer 1 invoice, less emails and more action/processing) bag also looked a little scuffed and scratched on arrival.

I ordered a bag from an online retailer store (not camerapro) from Sydney 12/5 to Brisbane and received it the next day, 13/5.

Roderick

Roderick

Good customer service

Customer service very helpful and friendly. Quick follow up on emails and phone service went smoothly. Overall shopping experience was above average, would recommend this store for Camera gear and also don’t use Digidirect they are terrible.

Seppo

SeppoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Service !. Ordered camera online and had it in Newcastle within 24 hours. Unbelievable !.

Well set out website. Easy to follow, find product and communicate with seller. Bought hard to get Panasonic Camera which could not be supplied by local retailers. Will use again and highly recommended.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DC-FZ82

Aung Oo

Aung OoSydney, NSW

My Favourite Camera Store

I found CameraPro on Google search and I've bought a few items from them. I always have a happy shopping experience with them. Unbeatable price. Exceptional customer service. Fast delivery. Easy returns. Above all, a wide range of cameras and lenses available. IMO, CameraPro is the Best Online Camera Store in Australia.

Great customer service

Communications/customer service was amazing. spoke to Ricky Ocay as i needed the camera in 2 weeks and the one i ordered had been on back order. He helped me amazingly and i received my camera within two days of ordering!

Enrico F.

Enrico F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service and good prices

I've bought a few items from Camerpro and each time they had the best prices. Their postage times are excellent, can't recommend them enough.
Their communications were excellent, having some trouble with the site and they were onto it immediately.

Peter

PeterIllawarra, NSW

Enthusiasm, knowledge and service

I have used Camera Pro several times and always been impressed by their enthusiasm for all things photographic, their knowledge and their pricing. They have all the best gear and are incredibly efficient and quick in getting the gear to you. Dealing with Nik Jacobsen was a delight.

Product PurchasedSony lens
Sevo

SevoNorth-East, TAS

Best Real Prices and Service

Bought Nikon Z6 and associated equipment. Initially ordered same gear off a US site because but cancelled when I realised the cost of taxes, GST etc. Very happy with the amazing customer service (with Jake). Would use again without doubt.

Product PurchasedNikon Z6

Good Pricing, Quick Turnover

Recently bought from CameraPro's online store. Fabulous pricing, great discounts & free shipping available. Ordered late Sunday night and it was shipped by Monday. Received on Wednesday, but was actually due on Tuesday. However the shipping problem was on Startrack's part, who ran out of time to deliver it on Tuesday (according to the tracking info) and the following day when they did deliver it left the package unsigned for despite a comically large sticker on the box instructing not to do that. So can't blame CameraPro for that. Otherwise great condition, prompt and friendly staff. Overall, great experience and would purchase from them again.

Urselfandtom M.

Urselfandtom M.Central West, NSW

Good service, super fast delivery

I ordered on a saturday afternoon and the item arrived on the following tuesday. I live in rural NSW, and I believe the item came from Brisbane. I'm really happy with these guys, and will buy again. Lots of communication by email also.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 200D ii

GREAT SERVICE & AMAZING PRICE AT EOY SALE

When I questioned them regarding stock, they got back to me very quickly. They had the best price on a Sigma 500mm f4, I literally saved over $2000 from the recommended price. This lens is fantastic. Absolutely brilliant service. I’m going to purchase a Nikon camera for this lens to do bird & wildlife photography shortly, they earned my next purchase.

Product PurchasedSigma 500mm f4 prime telephoto lens

Bought expensive lens and arrived in a few days!!

Super happy with the website, price, customer service, and delivery. I bought a fairly expensive lens (though their price was the cheapest I've ever seen that particular lens) off their website on Sunday, on Tuesday they contacted me and sent me an email about the credit card verification refund to which I replied immediately, the lens was shipped out that day and arrived via express post on Wednesday morning (unfortunately the Startrack guy couldn't be bothered to walk up my stairs and I had to pick it up from the Post Office on Thursday). But awesome job camerapro!

photolover

photoloverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service isn't their strong point

I've ordered from them 4 times. Twice it worked just fine. The other two times it was a disaster. You might be lucky, it might work out well for you, but I personally wouldn't recommend you use them.

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service and sharp prices. Excellent web site.

I ordered a Nikon lens and Hoya filter on a Tuesday. They double checked my credit card details on the Wednesday, shipped Thursday and I received the goods by Express Post Friday morning in Melbourne (they shipped ex Brisbane). Very good service and I got exactly what I wanted and ordered. The lens price was very sharp and the filter price less then RRP, but higher than some other sites. The total deal was better value than anyone else I could find. The Camerapro web site is easy to navigate and buy from, with plenty of product detail. Customers just have to understand that they ship roughly 2-3 days from order, not the same day.