Listing monitored by CameraPro

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)

SMK
SMK

Everything was perfect :)

Online store was easy to navigate and the pricing was absolutely fantastic. Was a little dubious about shipping times because of some of the reviews I'd read and the fact I live in a rural area, but my tripod came within a few days. Customer service was fantastic - I received email updates on everything that was happening and I can't be happier with the quality of the product. I don't normally leave reviews but the shipping time, customer service, and quality were so amazing I thought I would.

Will 100% be looking to buy from here again in the future.

Hans
HansSydney

Delays ... delays .... delays ... over 6 months now

Good service :)

Great and prompt service from the customer service team. Also super great prices. However - removing one star because at checkout there is a surcharge for using PayPal or even just a debit card (1.5% or purchase or 0.75% respectively). I understand this can prove extra costs for a business but it was still a bit inconvenient... not sure if this is for orders only over a certain amount $$ but atl... when you're placing a $2000 order to pay securely with PayPal you have to front an extra $30...
There is the option for direct debit but then you have to wait for the team to receive and verify the payment the next working day(s) before the order is placed//confirmed etc.

Mitch B.
Mitch B.Perth, WA

Superb online service

I ordered a lowenpro back Pak online and received it 2 days later in west aust . Unbelievable service..you have won me over for future purchases

Rusiru H.
Rusiru H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware the online store!

Here is the problem. I have ordered a Sony A7iii and a 85 mm 1.8 lens which said on stock in their website. I got the camera body but waiting for the lens for more than a month now. Inquiring about any updates doesn't help as they just keep you in the dark with vague replies. Terrible service. I regret ordering from them. Missed couple of photoshoots because of these guys. I would NOT recommend them. Please beware when ordering online.

GGG
GGG

Crazy Verification Process and rejects cash backs

I ordered a camera from them and they made me jump through multiple hoops for the item to even be considered to ship out.
Then after all that, they can take up to 3 business days to ship it out. So your order can take up to a week to even ship out.

After all that, I had used shopback (a cashback site) to get a % of my order back as a cashback.
I have used shopback for years now and always do the process correctly, however, camerapro decided to decline the cash back and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Camera was cheaper elsewhere but the cash back made it better to order from camerapro....
Wont use this company in the future.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.Southwest, VIC

Superb customer service!!

I ordered a Sony a7iii and 24-70mm F2.8 GM, but the lens was out of stock. They called to confirm the order was legit (along with having bank security process) and to notify me the lens was on backorder. Opted for a refund and looked elsewhere for the lens. Ended up going back to them because lens came back in stock. Both the camera and lens (separate orders) were at my door in 1 business. Exceedingly fast delivery and processing times, brilliant customer service. Won't shop anywhere else now

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Fantastic Service

I purchased a lens without checking it's availability (my fault), and Ricky contacted me to let me know how long the lens was away from being shipped. He offered me a full refund and fantastic service and I look forward to purchasing from here in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Paul
PaulRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional, courteous, a pleasure to do business with.

I've had two purchases in the last week with Camera Pro, on each occasion I called the Brisbane store for a stock check (I've had a few bad experiences with other prominent retailers) and purchased over the phone, the interaction could not have been better. Their web site does show stock but experience has taught me to check even with the best retailers to avoid delays.
In the first instance I ordered on Monday and the item was delivered the following day, the second had to come from the Sydney store much further away but one day delivery also
. Pricing was competitive. First Class experience, highly recommended.

Nathan E
Nathan ESydney, NSW

Great Price, Fantastic Service. Fast Freight

Unbelievably competent, helpful and speedy service!

After drowning my EM5Mk2 on 19/9/20 in a rockpool on a hike, I needed a quick upgrade/replacement. After speaking to helpful assistants via chat (20/9) and phone (21/9), I narrowed it down. More research, then I ordered and paid on 22/9, expecting the replacement to take 7-10 days from Brisbane to SA in these covid times. It arrived TODAY, 23/9, literally overnight. Amazing, gobsmackingly fast service.

Glenn R.
Glenn R.New South Wales

Prompt Service, delivery progress updates.

After shopping at another camera website and eventually having Paypal refund my money after waiting 3 months with still no sign of my purchase arriving, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with "CameraPro" - their business name certainly reflects the company. The whole process was Secure, easy, and prompt - being in my possession in just 3 business days. The delivery status was continually updated with e-mails along with the full names of the people dealing with your purchase. Happy to recommend "CameraPro" to any Photographer.

Outstanding Service

Having shopped twice with Camerapro I would highly recommend them. They answered all my questions promptly ,very competitive in pricing, confirming my orders very professionally and to make this company highly recommendable I had my products with a couple of days and I live at the bottom end of Australia. I will continue to use this company and recommend it to everyone

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful

The store was very helpful, have used both physical and online store multiple times.
Physical store staffed by actual professional photographers, no pressure sales, happy to answer silly questions or let you play with the gear.
Will deal with again.

Not Applicable
Not ApplicableSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took a week to get a bag

Ordered a bag 7/5/20 (Brisbane to Brisbane) and it took CameraPro 5 days to process it and 2 days in the post, I received it 1 week after I purchased it 14/5/20...Extremely slow processing time considering a 1 item order, 5 days in total to get it processed, 2 different dated invoices received (7/5 and 12/5) (I would prefer 1 invoice, less emails and more action/processing) bag also looked a little scuffed and scratched on arrival.

I ordered a bag from an online retailer store (not camerapro) from Sydney 12/5 to Brisbane and received it the next day, 13/5.