CameraSky

CameraSky

2.5

1,788 reviews · Statistics

39% · 6911,048 · 59%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
See the Best Electronics & Computing Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,788 reviews
Jaymie
JaymieSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Terrible Customer Service, 3 weeks and no camera

Have had to log a complaint with the ACCC. I have serious concerns that this is not a legitimate business. There is no avenue to talk to a customer service representative, they won't even provide call back. E-mails are sporadic and provide no information on the status of my order.

3 weeks and I have not received my camera or a refund.

Gary
Gary

Go to office of fare trading for help

I interporate this company as a shop window only that will take your money with no guarantee you will ever see a product. I purchased a 600mm lens that never arrived in 6 months of trying to find someone to get answers. I now they where listening but they weren't answering my emails. So I got the office of fare trading involved and loan be hold my lens was on the way. Received it in 3 days funny enough. Please do not do business with this company. You will regret it.
Shell
Shell

Scam!!!I received a locked phone from overseas China i think. Was told to reboot it myself and it wo

Scam !!! I received a locked phone from overseas China i think. Was told to reboot it myself and it wouldnt received any australian networks. Returned phone to Camerasky and still no refund a yr on... Then disconnected all forms of contact when i chased my money back. Dont buy a phone through Camera sky

charlie
charlie

Dont Buy Anything From This Company

I purchased a Nikon Dec2017 and it malfunctioned Oct 2018. Aust telephone numbers have been cancelled and can't contact via email as my carrier says they no longer exist. Its a scam so keep away.

Les P.
Les P.

Don't do any business with this company

I ordered multiple products back in March 2017. I informed them that they hadn't completed the order in Dec. 2017. They wanted me to sign a disclaimer to get my money back, which they still haven't delivered. It is now Oct. 2018, and I am still haven't received one of the products I ordered.

Tai
Tai

Fraudulent do not buy from this company!!!!

Bought, paid, Did not receive.

SCAMMING people is not a business, but they only tell you they don't have the product and have to back order it after you pay and then they don't ever deliver on it.

Will
Will

Fraud

I ordered a DOBBY DRONE and I never got it after a month, I sent a email to them and I received a automatically respond saying that we cancelled the order and they will refund the money but never received anything..

stantz
stantzMelbourne3 posts

I got scammed

I ordered a camera over 3 months ago and the goods were not delivered to me. Their phone lines has been disconnected. NSW Fair Trading has had several consumer complaints. I am taking legal action to get my money back. https://www.finance.nsw.gov.au/about-us/media-releases/public-warning-do-not-deal-digital-skies-group-pty-ltd

Blackie
BlackieNTDarwin, NT4 posts

David
DavidPerth

Totally dreadful!

They sold me an Olympus OM 5 Mk.2 at a good price. After a week it stopped working. Under “vendor warranty” their workshop then ruined it beyond economic repair. Now they just don’t answer my emails. Avoid at all costs,

Polly
Polly

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING

This is a terrible site.

Paid Over $500 for a lens. 7 months later I still have no lens or refund.

They had no stock and still allowed me to pay. Then I had to follow up and see what happened when it did not arrive. Now I am saying REFUND ME or I will go to department of fair trading. They told me to ring my bank and get my bank to do chargeback case. They have made me jump hoops and I still have no money

PATHETIC SCAMMERS!!

Jeep
Jeep

Celine
CelineQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

IT'S A SCAM

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I purchased a camera from then for just under a thousand and after 4 months of them lying to me over the phone saying oh they have had issues but it's on it's way only to find out they didn't have the camera I ordered in stock and then I have been in constant battle with them for my refund since December. On top of that, they have the worst customer service. Do not purchase anything from them.

Christine
ChristineMount Evelyn

They took my product back for repair, then ceased all communication

Absolutely appalling customer service. I spent months trying to get them to replace or repair a faulty camera flash I purchased from them. After the finally responded enough to take my flash back and examine the problem, they ceased all communication, and now have both my money and my flash. I have filed a complaint against them with Consumer Affairs. This has been months of hassle.

shutterbug
shutterbugNew South Wales5 posts

Avoid

This site is a scam. Pay them at your peril. They do not deliver any goods and trying to get a refund from them is impossible. I had to ask the bank to assist with getting a refund for a camera I never recieved. I got no updates from them ever but on their website, the camera I ordered was out of stock.