Camerastore.com.au

Camerastore.com.au

Listing monitored by Camerastore.com.au

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Miho
MihoSydney, NSW

Very disappointed company

I purchased Manfrotto Panhead from this company and received it today. The product has been already opened and came with not genuine box. The product bottom was damaged. I was very disappointed. I never buy from this company.

LivO
LivOSydney

Excellent price, fast delivery, item as described

Purchased a Canon 50mm F1.8 on 30th of June fromtheir end of financial year sale, and had it delivered on 2nd of July. I live in Sydney but still pretty neat delivery time.

Lisa
LisaSouth Australia

Terrible service

1/12/18 Bought a sigma 70-300mm lens online - paid for it, then was informed "it's not in stock", but would be available in 5-7 days. Haven't heard anything since- now the 18/12/18 have tried emailing and calling without a reply. This is a gift for our son for Xmas. VERY disappointed and will not recommend this company.

JMR
JMRCanberra

Efficient and prompt service

I was chasing a relatively hard to find camera, in which the website confirmed they had. I called to ensure it was there before transferring the money. Not only was the equipment in store they put it aside so it would not go to anyone else whilst I made the online order.

The Camera was ordered ate on a Tuesday afternoon and I received it Thursday morning. Excellent logistics and customer service.

My recommendation is that is if you are concerned about the previous reviews, call them. You speak an actual person who can confirm your order before you buy. Simple.

Joel D
Joel DLyneham 2602, ACT

Above and beyond customer service.

I bought a camera from Camera Store via ebay. The price was excellent value, much better than available at the typical stores. It was promptly dispatched and arrived just a couple of days later.

Communication was great throughout and they were very helpful with issues like invoicing and choosing accessories. I would recommend.

Aggi M
Aggi M

Don't do business with this company

Dingodunnett
DingodunnettMid North Coast, NSW

Good service, prompt delivery

Very competitive, prompt delivery. Ordered a camera and lenses initially, then a day later ordered another lense. All were delivered in the same shipment within 4 days to a small NSW community. What more can you ask for. I feel I was treated like a customer and not a number.. Will be back.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
redcar
redcarSydney, NSW

Communication not great with emails - use facebook

Ordered a camera which they said wasn't in stock but offered another colour. I sent an email to say I would be happy with the new colour and had no reply or sign of the camera being despatched. Over a week later I emailed again and sent a message on their facebook site as I noticed others had said they hadn't received responses to emails. I received an immediate response and apology through messenger. Hopefully the camera will arrive tomorrow.

magic
magicSydney

Lens

I bought lens and I paid, I had an email from them sorry someone did mistake we can't give you lens.

Dan S
Dan SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items not in stock as advertised

Poor customer experience. Product indicated in stock, but has not shipped in a month. Does not respond to emails. Obviously, they are a drop shipper, which is fine if you can actually report your supplier stock correctly!

Advertised a product they don t have

Had listed they have a camera available when purchased they told me it is not available.
Trying to get a refund for the product they don't have.

buzz
buzzLaunceston, TAS

Great Service

Vanguard tripod was sent and received in only a couple of days. Customer service was excellent and the product was brand new well boxed and in perfect condition

Andy G
Andy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Company - Can't Recommend them highly enough!

Amazing service!

It's been the first time I buy something on the internet and I was a little bit afraid of it, but people from Camerstore are amazing and answered every question and doubt I had. It wasn't a minor buy, it was a Tamron 90 mm macro lenses, but as soon as I made my decision they gave an incredible service. Got my lenses in no time and I'm very happy with my purchase experience. I will definitely buy with Camerastore again. Thanks guys!

Not sure if legitimate business

Ordered a camera for a business launch i was having. Waited 2 weeks nothing, so decided to call. They said something about verifying my address and name. I found this odd as no other online store does this. After giving them the information they needed i explained i needed it within a week for an event. It was a day before the event and nothing came. Turns out they never sent it. Asked for a refund and learnt my lesson.