Camilla Physical store

Camilla Physical store

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

layby was not explained

my layby happened some time ago . I was also told to pay the whole thing out then get a credit note which i could not afford. So Camilla ended up keeping my money and i wonder how many times that happens. I would have been happy to have my deposit as a credit note, but not the whole amount when i could not afford it at that time.
Most companies give you a credit note for your deposit.
Its a complete rip off and you kept my money.

Hi There, Thank you for getting in touch with your feedback. We are very sorry to hear of the misunderstanding that has occurred with regards to our lay-by policy. As our angels explain at the time of commencing any lay-by agreement, should you choose to cancel the agreement the deposit is non-refundable, Alternatively, should a change of mind occur regarding the piece the lay-by must be finalized in full and the garment can be returned in accordance with our returns policy. This policy is in place purely out of necessity, as this process secures your coveted garment for you to love and enjoy from the date your lay-by begins, we wish to ensure you are confident and madly in love with your purchase prior to committing to this. Of course, we do ensure our customers review the policy in full prior to committing to and assigning this agreement. We truly apologise for your disappointment in this instance and of course if you would like to discuss the matter further please do contact our Customer Care team via email to: online@camilla.com.au With Love, CAMILLA Customer Care xx