Campsmart

Exchange/returns policy

All

All

Good service

Great value and prompt, efficient delivery...will definitely recommend and use again. Cheaper than most of the other suppliers and with a great range of items

Poor Customer Relations

We should all expect that a company will consider a customer's complaint about an incorrect product and try to resolve it. Apparently not Campsmart. I will be looking elsewhere in future.

Carmelo

CarmeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Another well made & great product delivered on time

I ordered a Quick Fill - Caravan Water Tank Filler (2nd product from Campsmart and very impressed with the service, delivery timeframe and followup call on product.
Campsmart save as one of my favourite sites for all Camping equipment/items/

Shopping instore at Gladesville

Bought a deflapper kit and bag and other camping needs. Staff very helpful good pricing and sound advice. Well worth the trip. We have bought their awnings before and we recommend this seller to other campers

Di S

Di SGold Coast

Excellent!

5 out of 5. Ordered an end awning for our van and received it 2 days later. Prompt service considering it was ordered over a public holiday weekend! Very happy with it. Will be ordering from Campsmart again definitely!

Great Company

You will be happy if you buy here. Purchased annex matting with fast shipping, cheap price. Very happy. Folds up neat in a carry bag

lffoar

lffoaradelaide

Good product at a keen price

Very good quality Camec side screen for our van at a reasonable price. Good service from the Company is a bonus!

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick as a flash

Shopping around for caravan privacy screen lots of ads on google, looked at a few sites but wasn’t happy with product or price, clicked into Campsmart found what I was looking for in three different brands each item had a good description so I was able to make the right decision. I ordered on Saturday evening and received an email on Sunday to advise if dispatch and the item arrived to me in Brisbane 7am on Wednesday.
Top service from an Aussie company that cares about its customers.

Perfect Rafter Thank You

We had no idea what we were doing when we ordered and the man at campsmart was really helpful. They are a really nice business and we will be back soon to get the cover too. Cheers

Justine

JustineSydney

Black screens are great

My Expanda is looking really great with the black screens. It matches my trim really well. I actually think they are better for shade protection than some of the lighter colours. Happy that it came with ropes and pegs. All in all a good buy, the girl on the phone was very helpful with the measurement of my awning.

Great Value

I looked at a number of suppliers before I bought my annex. In the end I really liked this company as I could get it shipped to me. Living in a rural area this was ideal.

Poor Customer Relations

keezee

keezeeSydney, NSW

excellent place to buy from

brought awning walls for our jayco eagle and bed end storage room wouldn't hesitate to recommend fast friendly service and good quality items . I definately will be using this site again
thankyou campsmart

Great Service and Good Quality Canvas Annex

We bought an annex for our Jayco from campsmart. They were very timely in their communications and provided as much advice and help as we could want. We were very happy with the quality of the goods and the customer service we received and we would recommend them to anyone.
Good quality. Was what they said it would be
Its hard to visualize things over the internet