Campsmart
See the Best Camping Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Campsmart

4.4

Wayne W
Wayne WWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Repeat customer

Product was as described and the delivery time was fast. Good service Everything you could want from an online store.

Graham B.
Graham B.Sydney, NSW

Great Range, Prices and Service, even during COVID!

Great range and excellent prices. Even though they had to close the warehouse during COVID lockdown, the phone and on-line service was great. Petra was very helpful and arranged for contactless pick-up for me from outside warehouse as soon as restrictions are lifted.

Amanda
AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Company

This is a great company to deal with, fast delivery service and competitive prices. Great communication, as I had to return an item and there was no hassles. There products are of good quality.
Amanda from Central Coast.

Thank you Amanda you are fantastic :) We really appreciate your kind feedback

Kerri
KerriSydney, NSW

Awesome service

When I initially went on the web site the product I was after wasn’t available so I asked to be notified when it was back in stock. Next day email advising it was And delivered the following day!

CampsmartCampsmart

Wow Kerri we really appreciate your feedback!

Gary S.
Gary S.

CAMPSMART = SHOPSMART

As a new camper trailer owner I was in the market for several items. The web site was easy to navigate and if I couldn't find what I was after or I wasn't sure If I had found the correct item, I would submit a question via the contact us form and an informative response was promptly received.

I highly recommend shopping with CampSmart.

CampsmartCampsmart

Thank you so very much Gary!

Perfect light

The exterior light for our van is excellent and arrived very quickly and e are very happy with Campsmart online store.

CampsmartCampsmart

Thank you so very much Garry!

Fantastic Service

Ordered 2 stabilisers and they were delivered within two days
Thanks so much exactly what I wanted
Always great service from Campsmart.

Thank you so Much! We really appreciate your kind feedback

Laurie
LaurieSydney, NSW

Great fast service.

Order despatched very quickly and arrived promptly well packaged. Great service and easy company to deal with. Campsmart really appreciate your business.

CampsmartCampsmart

Thank you so much, Laurie! We really appreciate your kind feedback :)

Other Camping Shops

Excellent job Campsmart, quick and efficient getting orders out, keep up the good work. Will definitely order more items off you.

CampsmartCampsmart

Thank you so much John - your lovely feedback means so much to the team in these challenging times. Much appreciated :)

chippy
chippy

Fantastic, service

Just purchased AT . AFK and Rafters for our van the price and delivery spot on very happy would recommend to any one

CampsmartCampsmart

Thank you so VERY much have a lovely weekend :)

Great service and fast easy delivery

Hi,
Just wanted to say Thankyou.
I ordered these Alko Stabiliser drop down legs on Sunday online and received them this morning (Tuesday), fitted them today.
Great product, great price, great service.
Cheers

Thanks so much Scott!

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Prompt delivery, great service, reasonably priced products as described.

I have bought camp chairs, ground cover and a shade cloth in seperate transactions. Always prompt, as described and a reasonable price. My go to site for my camping needs

RV Specialist
RV SpecialistSydney, NSW

Parts Shipped Fast

We use Campsmart for quick access to parts and accessories. They ship fast and the staff are always very helpful I recommend the business

CampsmartCampsmart

Really happy with my experience

I spoke to Petra on the phone because I had a problem with my product. I can not thank her enough for the timely advice and support. She was quick to respond and explained everything I needed to know. I do not normally write reviews but I really wanted to thank her.

CampsmartCampsmart

Thank you so much Jenny!! :)

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing tranaction

Paid gor an item , on line with paypal, used the address on my account, recieved an email to say delivered contacted campsmart it has been delivered provide invoice ect my address sent to by campsmart is a mix of my home address and my mailing address, check my pay pal account nope 2 complete seperate addresses. So im down $55 no product no money buyer beware
And company dont want to know about it.

CampsmartCampsmart

Unfortunately, Max accidentally mixed up his two addresses and sent the parcel to an unknown address. It was delivered to the address he placed on his order.