Camtec

worst customer service ever

Absolute worst customer service I've ever come across. Two weeks since I first put in my warranty claim on my crap samsung TV. Stayed up all day waiting for the repair agent who never turned up. As a night shift worker this is time I should be sleeping before going to work tonight. The job was logged in for Wednesday 28th. by a phone worker who barely spoke English. Wednesday is actually the 27th. I'm now stuck with this crap TV we can barely watch for another 5 days before before a repairer comes out (if anyone turns up).

John M

John MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

Phoned and a mechanical voice directed me to choose..tv..fridge..etc
At each stage I had to press 9...press 2...
A woman in Manila in the Philippines asked me if she could help
...she wanted my first name..family name..phone number..etc
I explained that I wanted Samsung at Keswick Adelaide...
I asked to be transferred......
A young man with an accent answered. He was in Indonesia..!!,
He wanted my first name..etc
After looking up the price of the Samsung part after minutes of waiting he said I should go to the address in Keswick, Adelaide
Mission Impossible....

Tony B.

Tony B.Perth, WA

Told you it was the gas....

10 Days with no refrigerator. First visit from a tech was out of his qualification. The next day a tech arrives and tests a couple of things but has no spares to fix. Third visit, actually tests the gas, but has no spares. This is still going and I am expecting it to continue.

Roger S.

Roger S.Perth, WA

Technician very good, clean efficient

Harley the techi and his assistant Adam where awsome, clean fast efficient and very friendly,. This was the high lite. Had to wait a long time to finally get it fixed ,
First was the wrong spare part and as The right one arrived We still had to wait over a week and a number of phone calls and emails to get it done.
Thanks Boys

very happy customer

very happy customerPerth, WA

Thanks You Rock

I would Like to give a big Thank you to the Team at Camtec. So fast a Wonderful are the Technicians you sent out . So Fast and Wonderful was the way you Dealt with the Situation about my TV . A Big Pat on the Back. thanks for Stephanie Toy

Mortishia

MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Condescending

Greg

GregPerth wa

Couldn't live without my fridge

I had a technician come out to fix my Samsung fridge the young man was very polite and did a fantastic job very happy with the service the only downside was I had to wait for a week before it got looked at

Store LocationMandurah wa

Suavo

SuavoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Are you kidding me?!

My Samsung Fridge Freezer is in top condition again after 5 years

My Samsung fridge/freezer developed some faults after 5 years of use. The technician arrived on time, he was very professional, courteous, helpful and knowledgeable.
I am delighted with the service.
Keep up the good work

Happy customer

Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Television fixed

Our new television suddenly had a line going through the centre of the screen. It was still under warranty. We easily contacted Samsung via an online chat and within 2 hours we received a phone call from Camtec SA. After sending a photo of the problem and serial number etc, that night we received a text stating a technician would arrive the next day. He did arrive on time, checked the problem thoroughly and produced a brand new screen from his van. All fixed efficiently! Great job. We would use them again.

Myth55au

Myth55au

Absolutely shocking support on TCL tv

They refused to let me talk to a tecnician about the issues i was having. ?
Did not Answer email.
Will not return phone calls or will tell you that a person will call you back but never do.
I could never get past the receptioist who just stonewall you.
I can only suggest you try a different company if you have the choice, these are people you dont want to deal with.

Joanne

JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Service!

After experiencing some temperature issues with my fridge freezer I called Camtec. The Call Centre were very thorough with their troubleshooting and sent A technician out. Steve arrived a couple of days later, in time and with all the necessary parts. He did a great job and the fridge is in full working order again. Thanks Steve!

Sim Man Y.

Sim Man Y.Perth, WA

Don't recommend this business

speed racer

speed racerPerth, WA

Expect lengthy delays for repairs if parts need to be ordered in

Camtec are currently in the process of ordering in the parts required to fix our air-conditioner from one of their suppliers - a fan motor, fan blower, PCB controller and a fuse.

I can't believe in this day and age they quote the ETA for the parts to arrive as 7-10 'Business Days'. Even if the parts were coming from overseas this sort of time-frame is not acceptable. I even offered to pay the extra money to get the parts sent via express overnight freight however I was advised this isn't possible and is due to their supplier....time to find a new supplier who can send parts a little faster.

Book owl

Book owlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service fail

contacted Camtec about shifting an airconditioning outside unit. Tried to get sense on Friday, and Monday. After being put on hold and disconnected 3 times. I gave up. It is a waste of time to call them, or email them.

Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Camtec technicians for Samsung TV repair.

Last week our Samsung TV developed a white line across the centre. After a call to Samsung, and an email and photo to show the fault, we were contacted by Camtec to arrange for their technicians to visit. This happened quickly and today after a courtesy call to advise the visit time, Mario and Laughlin arrived.
Professional, friendly and efficient. They replaced the screen with no difficulty, re mounted the TV to the wall, tidied the mess, all within 30 minutes.
They were both lovely men and the service was excellent.
Thankyou.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Our Samsung Smart TV decided to stop working last week. After a phone call to Samsung support, they contacted Camtec SA, the Samsung repair people here in Adelaide, who promptly contacted us by phone. As requested, we emailed them the details of the TV and what had happened. They phoned us again to say parts were ordered and they would organise with us a suitable time for the repairs once parts were in. This only took a couple of days and a time was booked for the repairs.
Their technician, Mario arrived in the scheduled time slot and the TV was going again in no time. All this within a week of the problem.
Thanks Samsung, Camtec SA and Mario the technician, for the excellent service.
Thoroughly recommend.
Dave

Brad

BradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and prompt

After contacting the Samsung 24hr service line i immediately received confirmation and a booking time from a real person from Camtec. Service was carried out professionally and on time. Awsome

Sssss

SssssMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprofessional

Came to install my Samsung tv to replace faulty tv on a wall mount walked in and dropped the tv then wanted to use my lounge blanket on the floor to put tv on then wanted to use my new leather lounge to put brackets on very unprofessional 2 technicians and did not come with any bolts so could not wall mount the tv they wanted to put tv on my entertainment unit but I refused

Yaelle

Yaelle

Excellent service by Steve in Adelaide

Steve was fantastic, friendly and sorted out my washing machine quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend his services.i called earlier today and Steve was already at my house a short while after. Very pleased.