Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Canvas Printers Online

Sandy J.
Sandy J.

Excellent service

I ordered on the 9th April(Day before Good Friday) and paid the express post as I wanted the product delivered to my daughter by the 21st for her birthday. They then told me it may not get there because of the Covid19. I was a bit upset as I paid extra to get it there on time. I received an email at 0912 on the 17th to say it had shipped(Toll boat to Tassie) and by 1720 that day my daughter had it. She loves it, says the quality is excellent, the best she has seen. So thank you everyone at Canvas Printers Online. :-)

Product different to order

Ordered a 50x75cm print, after ordering 3 others the same size a few weeks before. Acrylic arrived and was 10mm bigger, acrylic thicker and totally different hanging system. I contacted them and they told me I need to contact them first to let them know I want it the same as the others I previously ordered as this one was done in a different facility. All 4 prints are hanging together with the odd one being bigger. They would not reprint it or offer compensation. Why was it done in a different facility anyway? Will not use them EVER AGAIN.

Faithqi
FaithqiMelbourne

Great! Kept you informed. Made in Australia!

I ordered my first canvas print from canvasprinteronline after reading their reviews. Everything was smooth and easy and I was kept informed when the canvas was bring produced and shipped. Only issue was their shipping company kept delaying shipping the product to me. Took 2 weeks. However I would put that down to the Christmas rush and possibly my package was lost somewhere. Canvas printers got another one sent to me asap. All in all very happy and will continue to order from this shop for my future canvas prints. Good price and value and made locally!!

Perfect product; exceptional service

I have just had my third canvas collage produced (large traditional 8) over the last couple of years — one for each of the weddings of my kids. They are superb: high quality, produced and delivered speedily and without fuss. Even more importantly, the standard of service I have received each time has been exceptional. This is one of those companies that is a genuine pleasure to deal with.

Happy customer

User friendly website and the quality of the canvasses is absolutely great! Very sturdy framing, thick canvas fabric and well wrapped for postage. Highly recommend these guys :)

Perfect!

It took me a long time to get the exact canvas print I wanted. With some help from the online assistant, I could explain what I was looking for and she pointed me in the right direction. The quality of the print is fabulous. Thank you, well done.

Carolyn13
Carolyn13

Canvas Prints

I have several times now bought canvas prints and they are all excellent thank you it was greatly appreciated. CD

Denise
DeniseHealesville

I received my order within a couple of days and so pleased with the print on canvas! I've a few of

I would highly recommend Canvas Printers online! The colours are true and the quality excellent! Thank you Canvas Printers Online!

Amazing

I have purchased 2 big canvases from here and i will not go anywhere else they are amazing 100 % happy girl here

Great product.

The canvas prints I ordered were delivered promptly, they are excellent quality, at a great price. They look great hanging on my wall. Lois

Brilliant Service

Communication throughout the process was excellent. Very professional service and extremely good quality. Delivery was quick and packaging was excellent. Would certainly recommend.

Loui
Loui

super fast delivery, great quality, excellent communication

This is the 4th time we ordered from them. good price. If image meets requirement but still look patchy they'd manually contact you and ask if you were sure to proceed. Delivery has always been on time, if not much faster than promised. Cheap price for great ready-to-hang products. Will use them again.

Great canvas

I recently purchased a canvas online and it was processed so easily.
I had someone contact me about the quality of my picture as they had concerns. It turned out perfect. Nice to see a company caring about their customers. So little of that out there nowadays.
I will definitely recommend and will be a repeat customer. Great work canvas factory

Edie
Edie

One of the best experiences I've had

I recently ordered a canvas print online and must say the ease of the ordering , fast delivery and high quality product made this a wonderful experience. It is not often that you get service that exceeds your expectations and it was especially great as this was a Christmas present. Well done. I'll be a repeat customer!!!

Melissa
MelissaPerth

Will definitely use again.

Would definitely recommend using canvas printers. We love our pictures, we got them delievered quick and for a great price.

Deeasked
Canvas Printers Online

Could you please tell me if any of your products are printed (constructed in any way) anywhere outside of Australia and also, what happens to our image once you have used it. Thank you.

Rory P.Canvas Printers Online

Hi Dee, canvas prints that are shipping to Australia are printed locally on our facility in Melbourne. Our acrylic, and metal HD prints shipping to AU are done overseas. If you have any other questions or concerns, do feel free to contact us at support@canvasprintersonline.com

Dee

Thank you. The other question was what happens to our image once you have used it, please.

Hi Dee

We purge all images on our system after several months and we do not use images of our customers without any permission.

If you want to read more about this, we do have a Privacy Policy page here:

Regards

Joy C.
Joy C.asked
Canvas Printers Online

Where are your products made?

Hi Joy,

It depends on the Products you are interested in and where it would be shipped to. We have several Production Facilities for our Products and it would be determined by the Product ordered and where it would be shipped to.

Can you let us know so we can advise? Alternatively, you can email us at support@canvasfactory.com or jump into our Live Chat on https://www.canvasprintersonline.com.au/ and we can help you out.

Regards
Rory
Customer Service Manager

joy r
joy rasked
Canvas Printers Online

Hi, I ordered my print three weeks ago and have sent you two emails as well. My picture - order no. AUO01900621031 - has not yet arrived, when is it due? I ordered it for Mother's Day.

Rory P.Canvas Printers Online

Hi Joy. Unfortunately, our order numbers are 7 digits long and starts with a 4. Would you mind double checking if we have done your order for you? Alternatively, you can contact us directly at support@canvasprintersonline.com.au and we will definitely help you out.

Get an answer from our members and Canvas Printers Online representatives