4.5

255 reviews · Statistics

88% · 22427 · 11%

Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Canvas Printers Online255 reviews
Mansour V.
Mansour V.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Verified Online store

The best and the cheapest canvas printing service in Australia

I am a photographer and I use this company for my canvas print orders. They can't be beaten on price and reliability. They offer free shipping and the print quality is very good too.
Well done, Canvas Printers Online! Show details ·  1
Sandy J.
Sandy J.2 posts

Excellent service

I ordered on the 9th April(Day before Good Friday) and paid the express post as I wanted the product delivered to my daughter by the 21st for her birthday. They then told me it may not get there because of the Covid19. I was a bit upset as I paid extra to get it there on time. I received an email at 0912 on the 17th to say it had shipped(Toll boat to Tassie) and by 1720 that day my daughter had it. She loves it, says the quality is excellent, the best she has seen. So thank you everyone at Canvas Printers Online. :-) Show details
JPP
JPP

Product different to order

Ordered a 50x75cm print, after ordering 3 others the same size a few weeks before. Acrylic arrived and was 10mm bigger, acrylic thicker and totally different hanging system. I contacted them and they told me I need to contact them first to let them know I want it the same as the others I previously ordered as this one was done in a different facility. All 4 prints are hanging together with the odd one being bigger. They would not reprint it or offer compensation. Why was it done in a different facility anyway? Will not use them EVER AGAIN. Show details
Faithqi
FaithqiMelbourne23 posts
  Online store

Great! Kept you informed. Made in Australia!

I ordered my first canvas print from canvasprinteronline after reading their reviews. Everything was smooth and easy and I was kept informed when the canvas was bring produced and shipped. Only issue was their shipping company kept delaying shipping the product to me. Took 2 weeks. However I would put that down to the Christmas rush and possibly my package was lost somewhere. Canvas printers got another one sent to me asap. All in all very happy and will continue to order from this shop for my future canvas prints. Good price and value and made locally!! Show details
Denis
Denis
  Verified Canvas Printers Online

Perfect product; exceptional service

I have just had my third canvas collage produced (large traditional 8) over the last couple of years — one for each of the weddings of my kids. They are superb: high quality, produced and delivered speedily and without fuss. Even more importantly, the standard of service I have received each time has been exceptional. This is one of those companies that is a genuine pleasure to deal with.

Joelle B
Joelle B

Happy customer

User friendly website and the quality of the canvasses is absolutely great! Very sturdy framing, thick canvas fabric and well wrapped for postage. Highly recommend these guys :)

Happysmile
Happysmile

Perfect!

It took me a long time to get the exact canvas print I wanted. With some help from the online assistant, I could explain what I was looking for and she pointed me in the right direction. The quality of the print is fabulous. Thank you, well done.

Carolyn13
Carolyn132 posts

Canvas Prints

I have several times now bought canvas prints and they are all excellent thank you it was greatly appreciated. CD

Denise
DeniseHealesville3 posts
  Canvas Printers Online

I received my order within a couple of days and so pleased with the print on canvas! I've a few of

I would highly recommend Canvas Printers online! The colours are true and the quality excellent! Thank you Canvas Printers Online!

Laley
Laley

Amazing

I have purchased 2 big canvases from here and i will not go anywhere else they are amazing 100 % happy girl here

Lois
Lois

Great product

The canvas prints I ordered were delivered promptly, they are excellent quality, at a great price. They look great hanging on my wall. Lois

Shazz
Shazz

Brilliant Service

Communication throughout the process was excellent. Very professional service and extremely good quality. Delivery was quick and packaging was excellent. Would certainly recommend.

Loui
Loui14 posts
  Canvas Printers Online

super fast delivery, great quality, excellent communication

This is the 4th time we ordered from them. good price. If image meets requirement but still look patchy they'd manually contact you and ask if you were sure to proceed. Delivery has always been on time, if not much faster than promised. Cheap price for great ready-to-hang products. Will use them again.

Michelle
Michelle

Great canvas

I recently purchased a canvas online and it was processed so easily.

I had someone contact me about the quality of my picture as they had concerns. It turned out perfect. Nice to see a company caring about their customers. So little of that out there nowadays.

I will definitely recommend and will be a repeat customer. Great work canvas factory

Edie
Edie2 posts
  Canvas Printers Online

One of the best experiences I've had

I recently ordered a canvas print online and must say the ease of the ordering , fast delivery and high quality product made this a wonderful experience. It is not often that you get service that exceeds your expectations and it was especially great as this was a Christmas present. Well done. I'll be a repeat customer!!!