Careerline Courses
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Careerline Courses

• Learning Material

Great way to study remotely!

Ive only just started the beef cattle course but the online materials and set up are great and so easy to use and navigate! I really like the style of learning on my first assignment with a mix of questions from the materials and some where you need to do a bit more research. This works really well for me as it really helps solidify the material in my memory and properly learn! Loving it!

Coco
Coco

Fantastic course to build you knowledge.

The course covered all necessary subjects. Some questions were difficult answer as no experience in the field.

Regan G
Regan GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zoo Keeping course, highly recommended.

This is a very thorough & comprehensive course for those interested in becoming a zoo keeper. The subjects are varied, some of the lessons touched on aspects i hadn't considered. In turn i feel it has given me a very good understanding of not just what's involved in caring for zoo animals, but given a wider perspective on the subject. The tutor was very knowledgeable & correspondence was easy. Would recommend.

Jet
JetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great course. Tissue Culture.

I am finding the course easy to read through and understand. The set tasks are great to get you researching and learning. The course teacher is responsive, approachable and leaves good feedback. Following the units in order and doing the set tasks makes the learning process easier.

Advanced Zoology

This course has been very detailed and helpful, its super easy to navigate and the tutor for the course has been very helpful and gives great feedback! I definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to study zoology online

Marine Studies A (Introduction) Ben103

The course content is very detailed and informative. The tutor for the course is professional and helpful. Career line courses for Marine Studies are the best that I have found so far. Will definitely recommend anyone to try.

Areej
AreejSydney, NSW

Very useful coarse, I had 2 coarses with Careerline and I am super satisfied.
As I had my Master in Nutrition but these coarses add many useful information to me.

Annrad
Annrad

Brilliant bush food course

The course was well presented, informative and interesting. It gave me knowledge of bush foods and their usages. It also revealed their cooking potential. It has opened a whole new world of horticultural knowledge for me in the future.

• Incentivised Review No

super happy with the course and my lecture's

I looove my course! the support iv received from my lectures have been nothing short of fantastic. Very helpful and very responsive throughout my journey of study.

I look forward to the next course that i will enrol in this year!

Happy
HappyDarwin, NT

Awesome course!

After many years of wanting to study something in my life I finally found it at careerline courses. It was exactly what I wanted to do and it was very affordable. My teacher was great and very helpful. She was very patient with me and my lack of technology but it was easy to learn and follow. I highly recommend these courses.

Kim cardwell
Kim cardwellFar North Queensland, QLD

Ornithology (Study on Birds)

Wow! This course has really opened my eyes to something that I am already very passionate about. There is so much more to learn and this course has not only made me more aware of ALL birds but has challenged my mind and just blown me away with all the information I have learnt. My tutor has given very valuable feedback and equally flatering complements. Assignments were marked quickly and any correspondence was quickly answered. I Would highly recommend Careerline courses to anyone wanting to further their knowledge

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to be studying

I am very happy with the course and find the content and teaching easy to understand. The course is not difficult because the subject is about something I'm passionate about.

Honor M.Careerline CoursesSend a private message

Thank you Jen, so glad you've enjoyed your studies with us.

Mariculture course - Challenging and rewarding

The Mariculture course really challenged my thinking process in regards to a practical Mariculture or aquaculture facility. I have learnt so many aspects about handling and raising different species in the course that I feel that I could feel confident being hired at one of these facilities or even start my own! My course tutor has been exceptional with feedback and is extremely knowledgeable in the field. I will definitely be looking into continuing some extra studies in the future with Careerline Courses.

Thank you Sam!

This grief councelling course is exceptional.

The course material is laid out in an easy and straight forward manner.Very easy to follow and undestand.With all the deaths from covid19 there is a very big requirement for qualified and expirenced grief councellors. this exceptional course will greatly assist with employment in these difficult times.

Amy D
Amy D

Cacti & Succulents Course

I needed something to help get me back into studying. Learning about something I’m passionate about without the stress of due dates and failing has improved my confidence as well as kept my brain active.

Georgie R.asked

Hi, i am currently studying Cert lll Captive animals with tafe nsw and wanting to further my knowledge but also be recognised for the work i studied and wondering if all your animal courses are guaranteed to be accredited for or at least acknowledged by wildlife and zoo organisations?

Georgie R.

What i am studying at tafe can get me into a career with zoo keeping but just wanted to know more about specific species and wildlife conservation. And i am currently a volunteer at a shark and ray centre, thankyou for letting me know your thoughts

Lisa J.
Lisa J.asked

Hi there,
I’m very interested in doing the wildlife course and am wondering if it is accredited/acknowledged by corporations/wildlife services?
Cheers, Lisa

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi, I live in South Africa. I am looking to do a veterinary nursing course online, Iv'e been looking at the info but I'd love more info on it if that's possible. Are these courses recognized in other countries?

Get an answer from our members and Careerline Courses representatives