Verifiedcareerlinecourses.com.au

111 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1092 · 2%

Learning Material
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dan
Dan2 posts

Course good, tutor excellent

The student portal is well laid out. The course topics are relevant to what I am looking to learn, although the written content could be sharper. The tutor is the standout - her expertise, her helpful and friendly approach is what makes this course enjoyable and valuable.
Kim McMahon
Kim McMahonVICGippsland, VIC

Exactly what I was looking for

The study material was useful and thorough. I was able to complete the course in time easily and my tutor gave great feedback on exams.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.South Australia

Outstanding course

This is something I have always wanted to do and as I'm studying later in life, it has given me the opportunity to study in my own time while also working full time. The course content is very informative and easy to understand. The support from my tutor is excellent, she is very professional and helpful and feedback is given very quickly.
Jodie Maree
Jodie Maree

Study in your own time!

I absolutely love the course I'm studying through careerline courses. Not only can I study in my own time (working full time, this has been great) but there is a great support network with tutors. If I'm stuck on anything, I get an email response within a day. They also give you alot of advice and help to get you into the workforce in the career you choose.
Cubsie
CubsieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

No words to describe!

What an amazing crew...
Fantastic ,easy to get into contact or need help...
Course was super informative an learnt alot ...
Brilliant resources, knowledgeable tutors.
I can't rate this highly enough
Chris Qld
Chris QldQLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Kimberly
KimberlySouth Australia

Fantastic Course, Supportive Tutors

The Write Your Own Novel Course I did was easy to apply and the teaching material and course content is extremely helpful. The Tutors are available and supportive and the Course was perfect for me to help in my future career and was a great experience
Emma
EmmaNSWSydney, NSW

Fantastic

This is a great way to study it gives me the flexibility to study within school hours or even after the kids go to bed. I love the course and it's been interesting to study.
Neville
Neville4 posts

Artificial Insemination in Farm Animals

Neville Chad. I found this AI course comprehensive, and to the point. I thoroughly enjoyed the lesson content, and the assignments were challenging but allowed space for some personal views. I had some experience of AI with one species but no personal experience with the others. The course covered a wide range of knowledge. Many thanks to my tutor, Karen. she was marvelous, adding her comments and some other suggestions that were great. I intend to start another course with Careline Courses a little later this year.
data
dataVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Dog Care Course

Just completed the dog care course. One thing that did stand out, was the professionalism and speedy response of marking assignments, sometimes within 12 hours, by the tutor Dr. Alia Zelko. This course was more in-depth than I thought and the assignments required a lot of work. The course touches on dog diet and nutrition,. biology of dogs (to a certain extent), dog grooming and the law regarding animals. I assumed as I was a student, submitting a draft for one of my assignments was acceptable, how wrong I was, The response I received from both the tutor and customer service was very discouraging and I was bluntly informed you have to pay extra for that, which is totally wrong.
Ciara
Ciara

This the best course I have ever underwent!

I have underwent many courses before, but this one was one of my favourites. Though it challenged me in many ways, it was very enjoyable to do. The course content was very good while also being easy to understand. I had some issues with assignments, but overall I did very well. I would love to undergo another course with Careerline again.
Sienna
SiennaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Siennas review

Careerline courses have given me the opportunity to do a course I have wanted to do for a long time online and inexpensive. They have given me all the help I need and the content is easy to use and understand. Everything you need is there for you and I couldn’t be happier!
Angel L.
Angel L.

Love this course !

It was great to enroll with this viticulture course with careerline.
I got the opportunity to learn more about different types of soil and do the test by myself. And learn how to calculate if the place is suitable for glowing the garpe.
A lot of homework you have to do by yourself. Which also means you can understand better when you have to research more. And to get an understanding of more local wineries ( the task I chose is local wineries) climatic factors, potential pest and disease problems was a good learning experience.
Still have a few units to go but can't wait.
I.I.H
I.I.HQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great course

The course is set out very well with the materials easy to read through and understand. The tutor is very responsive as is student services. Show reply
Tamsyn202
Tamsyn202

Great content, great tutor

The course content for Ornithology BEN102 covers a variety of interesting topics through short modules, which helps keep the coursework engaging.
I enjoyed having Karin as my tutor, as she is very knowledgeable and each assignment that was marked she added some extra learnings or fun facts. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is looking at taking the first step towards studying ornithology. Show reply

Gia S
Gia S

How do I find my student login? Will they send it to me?

Careerline Courses   DM

Hi Gia, as soon as we process your enrollment we email you your log in details. Sometimes it goes to spam, so always worth checking there too :)

Georgie R.

Hi, i am currently studying Cert lll Captive animals with tafe nsw and wanting to further my knowledge but also be recognised for the work i studied and wondering if all your animal courses are guaranteed to be accredited for or at least acknowledged by wildlife and zoo organisations?

Jen
Jen
Georgie R.

What i am studying at tafe can get me into a career with zoo keeping but just wanted to know more about specific species and wildlife conservation. And i am currently a volunteer at a shark and ray centre, thankyou for letting me know your thoughts

Lisa J.
Lisa J.

Hi there,
I’m very interested in doing the wildlife course and am wondering if it is accredited/acknowledged by corporations/wildlife services?
Cheers, Lisa