Eliza G.

Eliza G.North Queensland, QLD

Really great and friendly service!

Thanks so much to Anthony from Careful Mover for helping me move from Brisbane to Townsville!
I shopped around a bit and even got quotes from quite large companies, but managed to get a better quote and service from Careful Movers.
They are really efficient and were able to unload everything into our high set house over balcony from the back of the truck. Everything arrived safely including our big tv.

Tony E.Careful Movers

Thank you Eliza for trusting us with your move you had a lot of other quotes for other companies. Thank you for choosing us there's anything else we can do to help or have any other questions call us on

Dan B.

Dan B.Sydney, NSW

Easy move day with Careful Movers

Friendly, polite, very efficient moving team and willing to help in any way. The team showed up on time and got straight into packing everything into the truck. We have moved often, and these guys were impressive! Just a short move from the North Shore of Sydney to the Northern Beaches, but I would recommend Careful Movers without hesitation.

Great service with affordable prices

I would like to thank you and your efficient team for helping me move my house from Brisbane to Toowoomba, I almost gave up when one of other company ditched me last minutes, but big thanks to this company who helped me last minute with great prices and had no trouble during the move. I would recommend this to all my friends and family members and would be using your services whenever I need someone to help. Thank you so much once again

Tony E.Careful Movers

Thank you for Veepal You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

Beatriz

BeatrizSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Careful Movers

Excellent services. From the first beginning of the process team was very patient and explained all the process to me. The arrived on time, they were very careful, hard working and they charge reasonable. I didn't have any lose or broken boxes. Excellent service.

Tony E.Careful Movers

Thank you for Beatriz, You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

Easy move thanks to Careful Movers

Moved 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. Anthony showed up on time in Sydney, packed everything, arrived in Brisbane on time and unpacked quickly. No items were damaged or lost.

Tony E.Careful Movers

Thank you Craig You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

Satisfied Mover

Satisfied MoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

Just Moved our 3 bed house from Sydney to Brisbane and We had used Careful Movers 3 years previously with no problems and, after getting three bids, decided to stick with Careful Movers there were no issues whatsoever and everything went to plan and on time. From the quote stage to pickup and delivery, I can't praise them enough Moving our items from one side of the country to the other side took several phone calls from the time we made the booking in advance to delivery in Queensland.The whole team was very patient and explained every thing to me.AAA+ service.

Tony E.Careful Movers

Thank you You have been a great customer, do you have any other questions if there is anything we can help with you can contact us Direct

kerko

kerkoSydney, NSW

Recommended

Used them twice this year. I was happy after both. They came on time, they were friendly, careful, hard working and they charge reasonable. It took 4 hours to move a 3-bedroom house. I definitely recommend.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend - Would Not Use Anyone Else!!

Aurel

AurelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy Move from Sydney to Coolangatta.

Had a recent move Sydney to Gold Coast. Careful Movers relocated me and stored my furniture for 6 weeks. Had a two bedroom bedroom unit with not a lot off furniture and requested a few quotes and Careful movers got back to me quickly with a reasonable quote
After arriving on time and delivering in Queensland sent me photos of my furniture in storage for piece of mind.
I would certainly use them again

Kathryn

KathrynSydney

Quick & Simple

We moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom townhouse. We moved furniture only and they guys only took about 4.5 hours. It was a really simple process and Tony was very helpful with any questions we had.

Marc

MarcSydney, NSW

Highly recommended - best removalist we ever had

Great office move

Having to move office on a Sunday was a difficult task but Steve and Yuan promptly arrived at our city office to help us move to North Sydney. The building owners didn’t make it easy as the loading dock accessway was too narrow for a truck (?!!) so therefore CM had to carry office furniture for a good distance . At no time did they complain. On arrival at our new office again hurdles were in their way but again no complaints. We really appreciated their careful and calm working attitude.

Prierre V

Prierre VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Removalists I Have ever had I have moved Interstate a Dozen Times.

Great Service

After having a really bad experience with our last move I was very apprehensive on find a removalist to move our 2 bedroom unit + storage cage. I rang and spoke to Tony and explained this and he put my mind at ease. On the day of the move the guys turned up on time and were very friendly and helpful. They immediately got to work and were fast and efficient and were done in 7hrs. This time nothing was broken (only a slight chip on a pot plant) I can live with that !
Thanks Boys for a job well done !

you guys rock

these guys were nothing less than amazing happy friendly and so helpful moving my 3 bedroom house and workshop from Sydney northern beaches to Canberra all in a day. I do not know how they fitted it all in the truck and did it in one day for a lot less than any other company had quoted me

thanks so much
Ian

Nic

NicSydney

Reliable and friendly

We moved a couple of rooms of furniture within the same city. We were quoted 2-3 hours expected time and, in line with this, the move took 2.5 hours. The movers were friendly and turned up on time (arrived about 7.50 for an 8.00 booking). Before booking, I read lots of reviews of various companies, saying that the movers (from other companies) were scammers, deliberately slow, rude etc., but this was not the case with Careful Movers. They charge a slightly higher hourly rate, but they don't add on random fees, call-out charges, petrol fees etc, so you know what to expect. Would recommend and hire them again.

Rob N

Rob NRockhampton

Big move - smooth as...

Everything went smoothly

Arrived on time, were efficient and careful. This was the second time I’d used careful movers and I’d definitely use them again. Highly recommended!

Kezza

KezzaCaloundra

Very Careful and efficient.

Brooke J

Brooke JBrisbane

Moved us from Melbourne to Queensland with ease!