94% · 20212 · 6%
4.4

Jill
Jill3 posts

Third floor apartment move

What a fantastic job your movers did for me. I moved to a third floor apartment - all stairs - very challenging. They did a fantastic job - even connected my washer and put my bed together. I would highly recommend them and will be using you again for my next move.
Dietrich
DietrichSydney, NSW

Piano moved without a problem

I was able to negotiate a time for moving my piano easily. The price was the going rate, having obtained quotes from some other companies. Once there, they applied themselves to moving the piano out of the house when it seemed to me rather difficult to do. Tony is approachable an I recommend him.
Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Professional, outstanding communication and got the job done efficiently

Tony and Murray arrived with a can do attitude and efficiently moved all my items safely and in a timely manner. From the moment I contacted Tony he was able to help me with a quote, availability and seamless service start to finish. I highly recommend Careful Movers and appreciate their care, calmness and kindness in what had been a busy week.
I’ll certainty be using them again and telling everyone about their excellent customer service and outstanding communication.
Thank you.
richarddeca
richarddecaSydney, NSW2 posts

Efficient and easy to deal with

Completed removal, transport, delivery and installation of heavy stone table without any fuss. Easy communication and prompt and professional. Will definitely use again
Don Don
Don DonSydney, NSW4 posts

Affordable removalists

I would recommend the Careful Movers team to anyone who wants a cheap move. They were professional. They treated me and each other with respect.
Kellie
Kellie3 posts

Brilliant movers

These people were professional, punctual, careful with my belongings and very friendly. I cannot recommend them enough and thank them for being a pleasure to have in my home.
Kellie
Kellie2 posts

Great service from Careful Movers!

We recently used Anthony and Damon to relocate our piano and I was impressed with their communication and response from my initial enquiry. They were happy to work around my availability and I would highly recommend them.
Sally
Sally

Did a great job

Lifted a heavy marble table down steep stairs, did a thorough job, taking great care. Thank you Anthony and Damon.
Greg Chau
Greg ChauSydney, NSW2 posts

Carefully Movers did a great job moving 2 pianos from the house as well as a washing machine -

Excellent Movers - they were courteous and careful to remove the heavy upright pianos
Mitch C.
Mitch C.

Baulkham hills

Tony and Damon absolutely smashed it out
Both were extremely friendly and provided an excellent service
Keiran
KeiranSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good lads with good service

Had Damon and Anthony come and dispose of a piano for us.

Good communication throughout, arrived on time and were fast.

Would use again :)

Simone Smith
Simone SmithCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very Professional

Damon and Anthony moved my piano from Sydney to Canberra recently at very short notice.
They were very careful with everything and lifted the piano up stairs. It was lovely to meet the guys as being a single female I was worried who to trust, I would recommend Careful Movers to anyone and the guys were so very polite and respectful.
Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Review for Careful Movers

Professional, friendly, reasonable in pricing and very respectful. Careful Movers helped me move my house very efficiently and without much fuss.
Thank You guys!