Listing monitored by Careful Movers

Self MadeIC
Self MadeICPerth, WA

Thank you for assisting us with boxes of donations.

I can't thank Tony and his team enough for helping us get donations to a depot to be forwarded interstate. They were so efficient and on time when collecting the donation boxes. It was such a pleasure to be able to speak with Tony to organise it all with such ease. We definitely recommend using Careful Movers.

Graeme
GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

We didn't expect some boxes to go missing

We moved our two bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane and due to Covid-19 restrictions our belongings were delivered two weeks before we were allowed into QLD. Careful movers sent photos confirming that our belongings had been delivered so we paid in full.

When we finally arrived, we discovered that several boxes were missing and informed Careful Movers about it but received no response. This was very disappointing because apart from the missing boxes everything went very well.

Loz
LozSydney, NSW

Awesome removalists!

They were excellent! Quick and efficient. There were some furniture that were difficult to move but managed it well with no problems. I would highly recommend to my friends in the future.

Excellent service

The team was fantastic. They took wonderful care of my things and were very efficient. Will definitely recommend to anyone. Thank you for making a stressful day so so easy

Awesome professional service!

This is the second time I’ve used the team and both times they were quick, professional, polite and amazing value. Not to mention they managed to squeeze me in with less than 24 hours notice. Would highly recommend and would like to thank the whole team for helping during a stressful time like a move. This takes a huge weight off my shoulders and I will use again in the future (but hopefully not moving anytime soon! :)

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Carly for being a regular customer. If you are regular customer will always find a way to fit you in all the best settling into your Mosman unit.

The opposite of careful

• +1Thumbnail
Ms Prado
Ms Prado

Thanks, I will email you the details

Moving house the perfect pain free stress free way

Reliable and quick movers

I used Careful Movers three times over the past five years and the guys never disappointed me. The movers were always on time and worked very fast to get us from point A to B. No hidden cost, they just charge you for the hour. I highly recommend this company to anyone, who is looking for a trustworthy company.
Marketa

Thank you Martika for being a regular customer over 5 years
And all the different moves you've done
In the Chatswood area.

Nic
NicSydney

Efficient move

The movers arrived on time and handled all our possessions quickly and carefully. This is the third time I've hired them and would do so again. Have recommended to friends.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Nick for being a regular customer and recommending us to your family and friends.

Prompt, Careful and Polite - Thoroughly Recommend

Moved 2 bedroom unit within a 10km distance to another 2 bedroom unit with stairs. The guys were right on time and worked so so hard. Definitely will use again.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Julie for being a great customer.
If you have any other questions just let us know.

JMH
JMHSydney, NSW

Careful, Fast and Great Communication

Careful Movers picked up and packed my fragile item and transported from Brisbane to Sydney, couldn't ask for a smoother job, great communication from Anthony all the way, even delivered it 1 day early! Will definitely use again.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Professional and quick

One small room move to a storage unit in a neighboring suburb. The movers arrived early and was a quick move. Very professional. Everything was packed in the truck with care. They even helped putting the mattress protector on.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Lisa if there's anything else we can help with just let us know.

Kim Gussy
Kim GussySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great efficient service

We had our 2 bedroom unit items at national storage. CareFul movers picked them up and dropped them to our new house. They were efficient and handled our goods with care. We will definitely use them again.

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Kim for trusting us with your move from national Storage in Brisbane.

Ahmad
AhmadSydney, NSW

Efficient & Punctual

I used Careful Movers last year and am using them again this year because last year move experience with them was great. They were efficient and met the expectations in terms of punctuality, speed and nothing got damaged in the process for a big move like ours i.e. from an upper floor 3 bedroom apartment to a 4 bedroom house in St Ives

Careful MoversCareful Movers

Thank you Ahmad for being a great customer your move definitely took a lot off care. Houses like yours
Need the right people and planning if we can help you again just let us know.

JenHew
JenHewSydney, NSW

Quick and professional service

I needed assistance moving around 12 boxes from my storage unit to home. The guys arrived half an hour early and were super careful, friendly and quick. Highly recommend this service.

Read more reviews - page 2