Nic

NicSydney

Efficient move

The movers arrived on time and handled all our possessions quickly and carefully. This is the third time I've hired them and would do so again. Have recommended to friends.

Prompt, Careful and Polite - Thoroughly Recommend

Moved 2 bedroom unit within a 10km distance to another 2 bedroom unit with stairs. The guys were right on time and worked so so hard. Definitely will use again.

JMH

JMHSydney, NSW

Careful, Fast and Great Communication

Careful Movers picked up and packed my fragile item and transported from Brisbane to Sydney, couldn't ask for a smoother job, great communication from Anthony all the way, even delivered it 1 day early! Will definitely use again.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Professional and quick

One small room move to a storage unit in a neighboring suburb. The movers arrived early and was a quick move. Very professional. Everything was packed in the truck with care. They even helped putting the mattress protector on.

Kim Gussy

Kim GussySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great efficient service

We had our 2 bedroom unit items at national storage. CareFul movers picked them up and dropped them to our new house. They were efficient and handled our goods with care. We will definitely use them again.

Ahmad

AhmadSydney, NSW

Efficient & Punctual

I used Careful Movers last year and am using them again this year because last year move experience with them was great. They were efficient and met the expectations in terms of punctuality, speed and nothing got damaged in the process for a big move like ours i.e. from an upper floor 3 bedroom apartment to a 4 bedroom house in St Ives

JenHew

JenHewSydney, NSW

Quick and professional service

I needed assistance moving around 12 boxes from my storage unit to home. The guys arrived half an hour early and were super careful, friendly and quick. Highly recommend this service.

Ray L.

Ray L.Sydney, NSW

Great service. Very professional and careful with all of our stuff. I’ve used careful movers twice now and both time have been an easy move. They charge reasonably well compared to the other companies. My parents also used them for a long move from Dee why to foster and gave them the best price and made sure everything went smoothly. Highly recommend them.

Great move, no problems

Small one bed apartment. Only a short distance - Macquarie Park to Ryde. Very efficient. No issues at all. Ralfy and partner were great. Very caring indeed! No issue recommending these guys at all.

Simon A.

Simon A.Sydney, NSW

Thanks guys!

I had a 2 bedroom unit and we moved 20 mins away. They were on time and nothing was a problem for them. They easily dismantled both beds and had no problems reassembling on the other end (i hate that part of moving!) They got the job done carefully! Appriciate it guys.

Excellent Service

I urgently needed a desk transported from the CBD Carefull Movers at short notice completed the job Including carrying the desk to my first floor office. I would certainly reccommend them to anyone cotemplating a move

Friendly and efficient

I booked a move for my 1 bedroom apartment over a short distance. William and Ed was friendly and efficient. I originally intended to move five pieces of furniture and I thought that would take up the full two hours (including disassemble and assembly) but they went above and beyond my expectations. They moved pretty much my whole apartment in so little time. They never idled and were highly professional. Highly recommend!

Dean

DeanSydney

The boys worked very quick and professional. Excellent job

Moving from 2nd floor apartment into a townhouse. Handled everything with care, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to for such services. Took then less time than expected as well

SusanSydney, NSW

Gumtree Pick-Up

Careful Movers picked up and dropped off our office furniture in the most efficient way. The two guys were absolutely fantastic - friendly and helpful - nothing was a bother. Will be recommending them to family and friends.

Maya L.

Maya L.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic! Can't ask for better service!!

Moved my belongings equivalent of a 1 bedroom apartment to a house. The guys came early, were friendly, professional, careful and efficient with no damage done. The last removalist I used charged me an arm and a leg and were the laziest guys i ever met! Moving with careful movers cost me almost a third of the price that I paid previously and the quality was second to none! Highly recommend careful movers! Dont be silly and get ripped off with other companies, these guys are FANTASTIC! Thank you careful movers for the stress free move and your amazing guys!

Find out how Careful Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

These guys aren’t just movers - they’re life savers!

n_ellemorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable, neglectful, and unprofessional

Tony E.Careful Movers
Napaksaran S.

Napaksaran S.South East Queensland, QLD

They are the best service friendly helpful moved from Sydney - Gold Coast with No hassles No problems On time Good price

They were all very professional and had a great team i would never use anyone other than these again. What a great experience we had using this company.Thank you from Sarah And Steve

Reliable Service which is what I Wanted,

Moved from Sydney to Sunshine Coast.
Good communication amazing workers fast and efficient helped with various aspects of the move and even popped in to the house to check we were thinking of getting moved would fit in truck.
Disassembled My Dinning Table and carried everything upstairs in my unit on the Sunny Coast
Can't recommend these guys enough 10 out of 10.

great move

Move went smoothly , very friendly and caring of my goods
Moved from Queensland to Sydney with a truck load and some very precious pieces in truck
All arrived without a scratch .....Thankyou so much

Tony E.Careful Movers

Thank you Caroline it was a big move from mammoth storage on the Sunshine coast to Sydney.
Full truckload we made sure everything was wrapped.
If you have any other questions you can contact manager direct 0447 00 00 99