Easy move thanks to Careful Movers

Moved 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Brisbane. Anthony showed up on time in Sydney, packed everything, arrived in Brisbane on time and unpacked quickly. No items were damaged or lost.

Satisfied Mover

Satisfied MoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, very reasonable time frames and good communication

Just Moved our 3 bed house from Sydney to Brisbane and We had used Careful Movers 3 years previously with no problems and, after getting three bids, decided to stick with Careful Movers there were no issues whatsoever and everything went to plan and on time. From the quote stage to pickup and delivery, I can't praise them enough Moving our items from one side of the country to the other side took several phone calls from the time we made the booking in advance to delivery in Queensland.The whole team was very patient and explained every thing to me.AAA+ service.

kerko

kerkoSydney, NSW

Recommended

Used them twice this year. I was happy after both. They came on time, they were friendly, careful, hard working and they charge reasonable. It took 4 hours to move a 3-bedroom house. I definitely recommend.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend - Would Not Use Anyone Else!!

Aurel

AurelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy Move from Sydney to Coolangatta.

Had a recent move Sydney to Gold Coast. Careful Movers relocated me and stored my furniture for 6 weeks. Had a two bedroom bedroom unit with not a lot off furniture and requested a few quotes and Careful movers got back to me quickly with a reasonable quote
After arriving on time and delivering in Queensland sent me photos of my furniture in storage for piece of mind.
I would certainly use them again

Kathryn

KathrynSydney

Quick & Simple

We moved from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom townhouse. We moved furniture only and they guys only took about 4.5 hours. It was a really simple process and Tony was very helpful with any questions we had.

Marc

MarcSydney, NSW

Highly recommended - best removalist we ever had

Great office move

Having to move office on a Sunday was a difficult task but Steve and Yuan promptly arrived at our city office to help us move to North Sydney. The building owners didn’t make it easy as the loading dock accessway was too narrow for a truck (?!!) so therefore CM had to carry office furniture for a good distance . At no time did they complain. On arrival at our new office again hurdles were in their way but again no complaints. We really appreciated their careful and calm working attitude.

Prierre V

Prierre VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Removalists I Have ever had I have moved Interstate a Dozen Times.

Great Service

After having a really bad experience with our last move I was very apprehensive on find a removalist to move our 2 bedroom unit + storage cage. I rang and spoke to Tony and explained this and he put my mind at ease. On the day of the move the guys turned up on time and were very friendly and helpful. They immediately got to work and were fast and efficient and were done in 7hrs. This time nothing was broken (only a slight chip on a pot plant) I can live with that !
Thanks Boys for a job well done !

you guys rock

these guys were nothing less than amazing happy friendly and so helpful moving my 3 bedroom house and workshop from Sydney northern beaches to Canberra all in a day. I do not know how they fitted it all in the truck and did it in one day for a lot less than any other company had quoted me

thanks so much
Ian

Nic

NicSydney

Reliable and friendly

We moved a couple of rooms of furniture within the same city. We were quoted 2-3 hours expected time and, in line with this, the move took 2.5 hours. The movers were friendly and turned up on time (arrived about 7.50 for an 8.00 booking). Before booking, I read lots of reviews of various companies, saying that the movers (from other companies) were scammers, deliberately slow, rude etc., but this was not the case with Careful Movers. They charge a slightly higher hourly rate, but they don't add on random fees, call-out charges, petrol fees etc, so you know what to expect. Would recommend and hire them again.

Rob N

Rob NRockhampton

Big move - smooth as...

Everything went smoothly

Arrived on time, were efficient and careful. This was the second time I’d used careful movers and I’d definitely use them again. Highly recommended!

Kezza

KezzaCaloundra

Very Careful and efficient.

Brooke J

Brooke JBrisbane

Moved us from Melbourne to Queensland with ease!

Awesome

Four bedroom house with large items did in officiant time really happy with the service no damage cause highly recommended

Exceptionally courteous and careful movers. Very nice young men.

We moved a two bedroom unit from Bronte to the Central Coast. We packed all the boxes prior to the move. The two men showed up on time, worked very efficiently and were very upbeat and friendly the whole time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great moving company.

Interstate Move.

Something_Wrong

Something_WrongSyd

Careful Movers super easy, on time on budget from Tony with the quote to Jonathon with packing and d

Eddy

Eddyasked

Are you free some time this week? in cherrybrook NSW If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well.
Eddy
[contact detail removed]

Hayd

Haydasked

Can you do a move between Shepparton VIC to Merimbula NSW?

Tony E.Careful Movers

Hi thank you for your question we do have a Interstate Removals truck that goes between
Queensland and Melbourne and alot off the jobs we do are in the towns inbetween.
The best way to get a direct answer is text the manager on 0447 00 00 99 with a date when you want to move.
Or call the the office 1300 854 135.

If anyone has any questions about moving interstate just let us know we move people interstate every week.

Simone

Simoneasked

Hello,
I am moving from Werombi nsw to shoal bay nsw. I plan to move in on 10th March or close to. I am on my own & require some packing prior. I have many boxes already packed but am unwell & recently had an operation so unable to do the rest alone. I was hoping to stick dots on items still requiring packing. I do not have large items like fridge, freezer, washer, lounge or mattress etc but I do have plants, large white ikea cupboards & 1 x long tv unit. May I please be contacted on [contact number removed] or [email address removed] if you are available to assist me. Thank you kindly Simone

Tony E.Careful Movers

Hello Simone thank you for your question.

If you have any questions about moving interstate we can give you EXPERT Advice We move 2 or 3 people a week interstate and learn from each customer how to do it better.

Just use the product review platform or call 1 300 854 135 or text 0447 000099.

The major thing is price is subject to availability.

Get an answer from our members and Careful Movers representatives