Fantastic experience from the start..awesome measurement guy to the awesome fitters! Thank so much!

Fantastic experience from the start to finish. We had a very friendly and super professional measurement guy who knew exactly what I was looking for. Was able to convince me that the Eco range was of the best value, and life time warrantee. The day the carpets were to be installed, the two awesome fitters were punctual, professional and worked really efficiently! Thank so much! The end finish looks so wonderful. Will definitely be recommending Carpet Right so highly to family and friends!

Job Satisfaction

Great service all round.

The team at CarpetRight Drummoyne were well informed, had quality products and worked hard to meet our tight timeframe. They also went out of their way to source the particular carpet we were after. Overall great service, thank you!

Job Satisfaction

Helpful sales staff & competent installers - the package

Shopped around for our ground floor carpet replacement. While Belrose Carpet Right's quote was not the cheapest, we had a sense of being in better hands with them. They were flexible and helpful during the sales process and managed to give us our preferred installation date.
The installers, Bryce and Jamie, were knowledgeable, professional, competent, fast and clean. Coukdn't wish for more.

Quality job done by a pleasant professional tradesman

Quality job done by a pleasant professional tradesman. All the staff involved were very pleasant, arrived at the time agreed and were very professional.

Prompt Service, Reasonable Price

I'm a property manager, delighted with the high level of quality service offered by Jordan from Carpet Right, he was very prompt in providing a quote, the price was fair and installment was done as per schedule, the tenant was also satisfied with the service provided by Jordan

Outstanding Customer Service From Manuel Santos

My tenant unexpectedly vacated my rental unit whilst I was overseas. The carpet urgently needed replacing. I emailed three companies, one of which was CarpetRight’s store in Drummoyne.

Manuel Santos responded almost immediately and offered what I can only describe as outstanding customer service. He recommended suitable carpets, promptly went out to measure up, came back to me quickly with the final quote and even recommended a more suitable colour for the unit. He also managed to bring forward the fit date by four days. All of this and at a very competitive price. It really was a seamless experience under tight timescales.

I have just received the photos from my managing agent and my unit looks transformed with the new carpet - the colour is spot-on. The new tenant is happy too!

Without the help and advice from Manuel, this would have proved an impossible task to organise from the UK. He is a credit to the company. Who knew carpet shopping from London could be so easy!

Very happy

Jordan was great as were the carpet layers.
The carpet looks as good as we expected & so soft to walk on

Quality product & excellent service

The Carpet Right Belrose store were very helpful sourcing the replacement to match one room and staircase to our older existing carpet. Joe who handled the installation was very knowledgable, efficent, and left a clean work area. We are very happy with the results and would highly recommend Carpet Right Belrose for price, serivce and a quality product.

Very impolite

I had quite an unpleasant experience when I was making the payment over the phone for a job they had done in my premises. The lady on the other side was obviously in a bad mood and even suggested I shouldn't have done business with them! I spent over $4000 but next time I would probably follow her advice and look somewhere else next time.

Dear Joe, Please provide us with an invoice number as we cannot locate you on our system.Sorry I don't want to deal with you anymore. GoodbyeDear Joe, without you information we cannot verify your purchase. Often we get mistaken for other carpet companies poor service and the review gets left on our site instead.

Happy with new carpet!

We have finally replaced our old & shabby carpet with new carpet from Carpet Right @ Belrose & it looks fabulous. It has really freshened the house up & we were very happy with the staff help & also the installers who did a nice job

From the time my wife and I first entered the showroom in Brookvale, the friendly service and product assistance was excellent, particularly from Paul. When came the time to have the carpet layed, the boys were professional and tidied up everything and put the furniture back. All in all, I would recommend Carpet Right over others, and we went to a few, for price, quality and service.

On time, careful, helpful, skilled and quick.

The two hardest working and most organised people I have ever seen arrived right on time and went straight to work laying quickly and scrupulously accurately. They completed a massive job and left all in perfect order.
I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank you very much for your review and business.

A Job Well Done

Purchased carpet recently from the Brookvale store. Greg was was a great help and demonstrated excellent product knowledge and understood our needs exactly. The installation guys were on time, professional and efficient. Altogether a very good experience for what initially we feared would be a difficult process.

Great advice: Easy to deal with

Had three lift foyers re-laid in our apartment building. Got some good advice on carpet and underlay from Manuel at Drummoyne. Laying turned out to be a little rough in a couple of places but Manuel had Stephen come to rectify them and they are now perfect. Manuel was great to deal with. Overall, a good experience.

A perfect example of great service

We could not have been happier, from the initial contact with Luke at Belrose to the expert laying of the carpet by Glen.
The rooms look great and the carpet is everything we expected.

Committed Customer.

This is our fourth carpet installation by Carpet Right Belrose over 32 years. This time we chose Lawson Brand in Cathedral Grey with Stepright underlay for the most luxurious comfort possible . We appreciate the excellent sales service and advice and the careful detailed installation by the highly qualified and friendly team.
Col S. October 4th 2018

Good advice, excellent service, competitive price.

Best I have dealt with. Installation date was flexible to fit in with the builder. All requests were dealt with promptly. Carpet is perfect, and well priced.

Excellent Service, great products - they deliver on promises!

Ordered Cavalier Bremworth Carpet from Carpet Right when it was on sale - they check measured and held the stock several months until the house was ready for install. They installed when requested and did an excellent job, highly recommended!

Thank you Ben for the business and compliment.

Awesome service - thank you

So happy with the no fuss service. Very easy. The layers were sooooo professional and did an awesome job. Lovely gentlemen. Love my carpet!

Great Service.

Excellent service and a good understanding of our requirements made choosing the right carpet a breeze. I can hightly recommend.

I am wondering why there are some many favourable comments regarding 'Greg'.? is he good or is he feeding favourable comments to boost the company's score?
I can't speak to any of the other posts but as far as I am concerned he is really that good. There were a couple of favourable posts I read before I decided to buy from Carpet Right and so based on my own experience I'm assuming those both before and after mine were genuine too.Hi There, thank you for the valid question. Greg is an experienced sales person who has a good relationship with many of his customers. Ultimately he provides great service and therefore his customers are more than willing to provide a referral.Hmm ... wish I could say the same about another Carpet Right branch!

For those of you that gave positive ratings, did you pay 70% deposit before installation? I'm worried that after paying 70% upfront, they won't be as keen to get the installation finished promptly.
Hi Mia, We have been on the North Shore for 30 years and are one of the oldest and largest Carpet Retailers in Sydney. Our customer satisfaction is our priority and although we have a mix of positive and negative reviews, we complete over 5000 installations a year with less than 1% complaints ratio. Although we ask for 70% deposit, most other companies require 100% prior to installation. If you feel uneasy, please feel free to email us at info@carpetright.com.au and liaise with our GM. We look forward to your business.

Similar listings