4.1

• Job Satisfaction
Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Very professional Team

Very happy with every aspect of choosing, pricing, laying of carpet..every detail as confirmed by the store happened on time and with care...very professional service at the Belrose store. We would choose to come. Thank you again Peter..

Lupe

LupeSydney, NSW

Choose an alternative Retailer of Carpet

Carpet Right sends numerous SMS message and emails for requesting payment. The same system does not recognise prompt payment. Personnel unprofessional and discourteous. Paperwork inaccurate.
Find another retailer.
The actual product, underlay and carpet, excellent so recommend the manufacturer.
The installers, whom are contractors, had over forty years experience and were very competent. The Carpet Right salesperson, when we telephoned on the day of installation to address an issue, however, stated “Carpet Right knows what it is doing...the installers know nothing about carpet, just the installers”. We recommend the installers.
We do not recommend Carpet Right.

Joy T.

Joy T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Competitive pricing. Great wool carpet options recommended for our stairs by Jordan. Installer (Joe) very experienced and efficient. Installer even pre-cut stair steps if we needed to replace them in the future.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Fabulous before and after sales.

After hearing a recommendation for Carpet Right at Belrose from our neighbours (and having the opportunity to see the finished product), and after visiting other local carpet stores we decided to go with Peter and the team. We found the before and after sales brilliant. The price was competitive and the quality of the underlay premium without paying extra! The installation team were efficient, tidy and very professional. Happy to give these guys a five star review. Very easy from start to finish. Thanks guys!

Terrible experience

Carpet supplied with join in exactly the position we stipulated it shouldn't be, despite previously have confirmed the location. We stopped the installation and contacted the salesperson who advised that there was nothing he could or would do. That they were booked up for over a month so we simply had to accept the situation. Carpet layers then became rude and aggressive and left a mess "we have spent enough time". Promised overcuts were not left and furniture not moved as agreed. Really wish we had chosen Carpet Court instead.

Aredy

AredySydney, NSW

Excellent service

I needed carpet to be laid urgently in a rental property that was empty. They came measured, sent a quote which we accepted and came and laid the carpet with no fuss and without being supervised. I have used Carpet Right Belrose a few times and they have always done a great job. Thank you again

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Vinay has helped me twice in the past 6 months. Once for flooring hybrids and once for carpet. Both times he was very efficient very quick to respond and provided competitive pricing. Won't go to anyone else!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Timber
Andrew R.

Andrew R.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Service and shoddy job

We recently bought a house and had Carpet Court put a simple runner up the stairs. The installer started to cover the entire stairwell, at which point half way through we pointed out that it was supposed to be a runner. He got aggressive and said that was not what he was told, we then saw the paperwork that he had, and the clear instructions were to install a runner. He still refused to admit he got it wrong. The Salesman has since been out, as have at least 3 other installers, and 5 months later we still have a shoddy job. The Salesman has now failed to respond to any messages despite his promises to get back to us. I would highly recommend against using this company as their customer care is non-existent

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Good product information relevant to my needs

They explained different pros & cons of carpets relevant to my needs and did not try to oversell me. Follow up was great kept me updated and liased with installers to make sure i was being looked after.

MH2

MH2Sydney, NSW

Extremely happy with the new flooring.

This is the second time we have used Carpet Right in Belrose, firstly for new carpets and most recently for Hybrid Flooring. Peter Blaszczyk was very knowledgeable and advised as to what exactly would suit our needs best. The whole process was very quick and easy. The installers were also very professional and very efficient. Would certainly recommend and use again. Thanks Peter and Carpet Right.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

Happy Customers

We are very pleased with our newly laid carpet and continue to enjoy it. Peter Blaszczyk was very knowledgeable and helpful. The actual laying was extremely professional and efficient. We would not hesitate to recommend Carpet Right Belrose to friends and family. Other residents in our unit complex have already asked for Carpet Right contact details.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Achieve exactly what you wanted.

I chose Carpet Right for a recent extensive renovation. The job involved quality soundproof underlay for a Hybrid floor, carpet rugs, stair bullnose and carpet runner.
It took me some time to get the right products and during this process from the very start Peter Blaszczyk and his team have been first class.
No question or request was too much and the quality of the installers excellent.
Thank you Peter it was a pleasure doing business with you. Your advice, knowledge, patience and professional warm approach helped me achieve exactly what I wanted.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl
Maz

MazSydney, NSW

Fabulous in every way

I ’ll be recommending Carpet Right to all-great customer service and great Carpet layers.... a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was a problem and there was always regular communication with, not only my salesman (Jordan), but also my carpet layer (Joe & Tim).

Harry E

Harry E

Friendly quality service

Tony Mandira of the Belrose Store greatly assisted us with our choice of carpet, providing samples to take home, measuring our unit and arranging laying. It was all plain sailing and we were genuinely impressed with the friendly service and the quality of the finished product. J&H Warrawee

Bedroom carpet

Good service and advice from Peter,Belrose store.
Very happy with the carpet, very soft to walk on.
Professional services from the tradesmen,very happy.
Room was left clean and tidy.
very happy customer.
Would shop again

Find out how Carpet Right compares to other Flooring Companies

Great service and quality product

Peter from Carpet right Belrose provided great service and follow up.
Pricing was competitive and we are very happy with the look and feel of the carpet and the way it was professionally laid.

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Love the carpet

Looks great and so soft to walk on. All went to plan. The final result surpassed my expectations and they left the place looking clean and tidy. Very pleased customers.

Floored by the result

Manuel from the Drummoyne store was extremely helpful and patient. Once we had made a decision on which product to use the process ran very smoothly.
Dave and Mitchell arrived on time, were very professional and nothing was too much trouble. The final result surpassed our expectations and they left the place looking clean and tidy. Very pleased customers.

Donald Rigby

Donald RigbySydney, NSW

Perfect for our needs

We chose Carpet Right at Brookvale for reasons which included sales attention and product knowledge.
The quote and the deal offered were far better than other competitors which included Carpet Court . Their care and attention shown to us was beyond approach. This service was mirrored by the carpet layers who were extremely friendly and accommodating and did an excellent job. We were extremely happy with the end result.
We would not hesitate to recommend Carpet Right.
Lynne and Don

Foofy

FoofySydney, NSW

Fantastic experience from the start..awesome measurement guy to the awesome fitters! Thank so much!

Fantastic experience from the start to finish. We had a very friendly and super professional measurement guy who knew exactly what I was looking for. Was able to convince me that the Eco range was of the best value, and life time warrantee. The day the carpets were to be installed, the two awesome fitters were punctual, professional and worked really efficiently! Thank so much! The end finish looks so wonderful. Will definitely be recommending Carpet Right so highly to family and friends!

tsrwrightasked

Carpet Right

I am wondering why there are some many favourable comments regarding 'Greg'.? is he good or is he feeding favourable comments to boost the company's score?

Steve
Steve

I can't speak to any of the other posts but as far as I am concerned he is really that good. There were a couple of favourable posts I read before I decided to buy from Carpet Right and so based on my own experience I'm assuming those both before and after mine were genuine too.

Shaeden W.Carpet Right

Hi There, thank you for the valid question. Greg is an experienced sales person who has a good relationship with many of his customers. Ultimately he provides great service and therefore his customers are more than willing to provide a referral.

tsrwright

Hmm ... wish I could say the same about another Carpet Right branch!

Mia

Miaasked

Carpet Right

For those of you that gave positive ratings, did you pay 70% deposit before installation? I'm worried that after paying 70% upfront, they won't be as keen to get the installation finished promptly.

Shaeden W.Carpet Right

Hi Mia,

We have been on the North Shore for 30 years and are one of the oldest and largest Carpet Retailers in Sydney. Our customer satisfaction is our priority and although we have a mix of positive and negative reviews, we complete over 5000 installations a year with less than 1% complaints ratio. Although we ask for 70% deposit, most other companies require 100% prior to installation. If you feel uneasy, please feel free to email us at info@carpetright.com.au and liaise with our GM. We look forward to your business.

Get an answer from our members and Carpet Right representatives