Floor Venue

Floor Venue

See the Best Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Floor Venue

4.5
  • Job Satisfaction

Jayce N.
Jayce N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect match , great service Judy

I live in Melbourne and my home was built in 2008 and we decided to remove our carpets in our 4 bedrooms and install laminate. We could not match the pattern nor colour in Melbourne. All suppliers here told us our laminate was not stocked any longer. By chance my wife found Floor Venue. I spoke to Judy who promptly sent me a sample which matched the pattern but was not as glossy as our existing laminate but after installation it is hard to notice any difference. Judy not only helped with the laminate but everything else that surprised my installer as Melbourne went into lockdown as we started to install. The prices was much cheaper than Melbourne which surprised us. The laminate was of high quality and so were the other materials.

Too happy
Too happySydney, NSW

Good people to deal with

Luke and staff at floor venue Belfield were very helpfull and courteous at all times. Nothing was too much trouble for them and their response times to any issues were more than reasonable competitive prices I recommend you give them a go.

Christine F.
Christine F.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Floors

I had FloorVenue Campbelltown install KronoSwiss aquastop laminate flooring at my premises this week and I’m absolutely thrilled with the whole process from my first contact with Del in the office to Joseph who came to do the measurements & then the guys that installed the flooring! Couldn’t ask for a better experience, thank you!

Bamboo floor natural

Love the the natural look of bamboo floor, the strain woven floors seem to be very hard and the finishing is nice and smooth ver easy locking system and a great product.

Floor Types PurchasedBamboo
Pamela W.
Pamela W.Hunter Region, NSW

Great work!

The laminate flooring provided by FloorVenue was good quality. Good value. Edges were well finished and matched the colour of the flooring very well. I would recommend others consider this company.

H S.
H S.Sydney, NSW

Hybrid flooring

Great job! Luke was committed to great service and was very friendly. The quotation was very competitive and he prepared the perfect documents to get strata approval. The installers did a great job and we are very happy with the finish.

Faina M.
Faina M.Sydney, NSW

Everyday I see that I have an amazing floor at home

Really happy with the colour, material and work that was done. After so many days of discussions and a few challenges, Judy and I picked the floor that I couldn't be happier about. Very happy

Bibiana
BibianaSydney, NSW

Lovely hardflooring

Great experience with FloorVenue! After getting quotes from different places FloorVenue offered the most competitive prices.
Judy was fantastic to deal with, organised the measure and installation in a matter of days.
Workers were very nice and completed the job on time. My new flooring is looking lovely! I will recommend them to friends and family

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.Sydney, NSW

A fresh start :)

FANTASTIC JOB. The service right from the Office to the guy who did the quote to the crew that came and did the job was excellent. An efficient one day job - the crew got stuck in and quietly whittled away with the floor boards, no problems. The product is great - colour so warm. I'm afraid the photos don't do the end result justice (mainly because the walls are dirty - that's the next job, painting!! and I plan on getting matching furniture). Great joinery. I would recommend this company 100% - courteous and professional.

Jenny
JennySydney, NSW

A Joy to work with

Really great service. Judy was fabulous to work with, and the installation was quick and efficient. Very happy with the results and the guys cleaned up and left the place immaculate. Strongly recommend,

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl
Maria T
Maria TSydney, NSW

Very satisfied

Our friends admired our floors and wanted to know the type of flooring and who the contractor was. We highly recommend the team at Floor Venue. Judy and Luke were awesome.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Awesome experience and price!

A big thank you for the excellent customer service and price from Del and the team. Couldn’t be happier! Called Monday, went in Tuesday, picked up order Saturday. All headache free, top quality and with a smile.

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate

Very happy I chose Floor Venue!

From start to finish, Floor Venue has been great to deal with - great product, quick response, attention to detail and well priced. Judy and Luke were extremely helpful and I’m just so happy with my floor!

Eric S.
Eric S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome customer service and price

Great company to work with for soldi timber flooring installations! Very trustworthy and did a great job with solid timber at my home. The stairs look beautiful and they were very professional. Price was very competitive for the customer service ww received.

J Scott
J ScottSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with Floor Venue

Very helpful and patient when I had to wait for and change things for my Strata. Quick when I finally got approval, waited a week and 2 days later the floors were in. All the workers were friendly and very happy with the results. Thank You

Read more reviews - page 2