Listing monitored by Catch

3.8 (1,707)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (744) · No (1,462)
    3.7 (1,350)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (226) · No (1,947)

MelissaJayne I.
MelissaJayne I.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Customer Service is Pretty Good at Catch!!

The phone staff are quite helpful and they do their best to sort out any postal or third party marketplace seller issues really well. Very happy with them and of course you can find most things you want to buy on Catch at a good price too

resolving a problem

Thr customer service was outstanding! Very helpful and my issue was resolved in no time with no stress.

Justine
Justine

Customer service

Through my own error I wasn’t able to find my order and contacted the help centre… Aubrey went above and beyond to help me find it, she was extremely kind and helpful

The agent was fantastic

The agent was so lovely, starting with asking “how are you” which changed our whole conversation & making me human not just a customer with a issue.
I was reporting a company that seem to be dodgy in dealing with them.

Ed J
Ed JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service on faulty product

Very happy with quick turnaround and replacement of a faulty product by Catch. Easy process and very happy with replacement product. Excellent customer service.

Hougsy1111
Hougsy1111sydney

1000 thread count fitted sheet and pillow covers

Absolute garbage quality, stitching is atrocious split after first wash. Really disappointed but I guess that’s why they sell cheap, simply not 1000 TC and bad quality

Katharine
KatharineSydney, NSW

excellent customer service

I appreciate all the help on the quick, efficient, friendly and accurate assistance of my order. Very Satifised. Many thanks. Katharine

Helena
Helena Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent very happy customer!!!

Very happy with item exactly what was advertised. Great price great communication. Love catch and will always Oder from them!

Very helpful in refund process.

Unfortunately the item I order did not meet my requirements (product was great but it wasn't what I needed in the end) and I had an issue with the return process. Aubrey was very quick and efficient in assisting me and contacting the supplier to help with my refund.

Find out how Catch compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Don’t buy here. You won’t recieve the products

I purchased a set of dumbbells and kettlebells off catch. The dumbbells arrived and the kettlebells didn’t.

After 3 weeks I am still waiting for them to resolve and they aren’t pushing resolution. They blame the supplier and the supplier blames the delivery company but I still don’t have all of my products.

Don’t bother purchasing from catch as it’s as cheap as it sounds. Once they sell you they don’t care if your product arrives

Fay Antonaros
Fay AntonarosSydney, NSW

Wanted to try, looks interesting

Very easy to use Catch of the day. Very happy with this site.
The range of products available are excellent. Has made me very popular with presents to my friends.
I am very satisfied with a lot of the products available through catch. If their not on the specials you type in what your looking for and presto its in your view to select what you want.
A very happy customer.

Great After Sales Experience

Very good communication, my delivery was lost in transit and the customer experience team kept me in the loop and always provided an update. Unfortunately it was lost in transit but immediately was offered refund or store credit. I opted for store credit and got it instantly.

JCC
JCCSydney, NSW

the customer service is very helpful

Haven’t receive my order. I left a wrong email address when place the order so can’t tell if my item is shipped. The customer service Aubrey is awesome. She is friendly and fast, helped me correct my email address so I can track my order. Thank you!

Jeans were great

Great pair of jeans shorts. Fit me perfectly. Had a little glitch when ordering but was quickly fixed by customer service.

Investigating, tracking and refunding a product

I had to cancelled my order, the online were fast and thorough. Friendly, kind and a joy to communicate with. I was very satisfied with them. Definitely going to be reordering that same product and others from them soon.

emily C
emily Casked

hi catch! i just ordered a pair of heelys and im really worried that it might be a scam because of all the reviews, im really looking forward to those heelys. And it says it will ship today but it didnt. How long will it take to ship for people who live in perth?

JAGD
JAGD

Hi there,
I have bought several items, some even from the UK. Catch is definitely not a scam, though perhaps dependent where the items are coming from there may be a delay with the post due to Covid. But I can assure you the items will arrive. Hope this helps?

Angel
Angel

Why refuse to contact them directly for an immediate response?

Maria C.Catch

Hi Emily, thanks for the post & question!
We're sorry to hear you're a little bit worried about your order for Heelys. We're definitely not a scam business - we've been supporting Aussies with online shopping since 2006 and are currently on our journey to become Australia's most trusted place to shop online. Most of our orders are shipped within 1-2 business days but in the event your order doesn't ship - don't stress. We have had slightly more orders recently due to recent lockdowns in NSW, VIC, QLD & SA.

If you share your Order Number with me - I can help further with tracking info for you.
We have a big range of reviews here (both negative & positive) which is good - because it ensures you that they're genuine or biased in any way. We don't incentivise customers to review or remove negative posts. We'll always aim to do the right thing when a negative review or problem arises.

jeff
jeffasked

hi
we brought a tv of catch and 7 mths later the screen has developed lines on screen and we would like to return and get refund what do we need to do
thanks jeff

Hilda
Hilda

Contact Catch team and video what it is doing they will send you a link where to send it

Maria C.Catch

Hi Jeff, so sorry to hear about the TV. If you PM me your Order Number I can help out.

Alternatively, you can also contact our Returns Team directly via: https://help.catch.com.au/s/submit-a-request and they'll be happy to help or if you prefer you can call us on 1300 222 824.

ssl_kasked

Who delivers the big and bulky items directly sold by catch? Is it still Australia Post for 36kg item?

Maria C.Catch

Hi there! For Catch in-stock deliveries, we typically use AlliedExpress for big & bulky items as Australia Post does unfortunately not typically deliver such large freight.

As we work with a wide range of sellers on our Marketplace Platform; we may also ship with TOLL, CouriersPlease, HunterExpress.
Hope this info helps a little! :)

ssl_k

Thanks! What about the Lifespan WalkingPad Pro..who will deliver that please? This is a Catch-stocked product from looking at the listing.

Maria C.Catch

Apologies for the delay. I've just confirmed with our team and made sure - it's AlliedExpress that delivers our Lifespan Fitness Walking Pad Pro Treadmill!

Get an answer from our members and Catch representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops