3.8 from 4,269 reviews

2,524

Chloe

ChloeSydney, NSW

Simple and easy!

Purchased a bunch of Christmas gifts in late November from Catch.com and received everything in less than a fortnight with zero hassle. All products were exactly as described. Highly recommend!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Solving my dispute with the supplierregarding a return

The product I received was faulty and initially had to speak to the supplier in China which was difficult and was not getting anywhere. Catch stepped in and handled the return of the item and the refund. Am extremely happy with their service!

Catch ..Catch

Hi Charles, we're glad to hear your concerns were addressed and resolved by our team. Thank you for shopping with Catch.

Rosanna

RosannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The whole process was fantastic

I rang about a broken item was told to email a photo would take 24-48 hrs for response but was emailed & told they would replace the item which was fantastic!!!!

Thank you, Rosanna!

Horrified

Horrified

Computer desk nothing like the picture

The desk is not even at all, no screws at all to old the desk together, everything pushed into holes to hold desk. It will fall apart If you have to put anything on desk or move it.

• +2

Not poor service - theres no service

- I have been on hold for 35 minutes and counting to try and cancel this pointless membership - The help centre on your website is down, the FAQ page is down and anytime I try to cancel my membership your website suddenly is unresponsive . This is also happening in your app. Clearly you make it very difficult to cancel your dodgy membership. If I have to wait any longer this will be going to consumer affairs as its clear you are taking advantage of your customers. Pick up your phone and stop making it painfully difficult to cancel your paid membership .

Palmer H.

Palmer H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle free return

I purchased a very expensive smart watch which stopped working after 3 months, I contacted catch, no question asked , they sent out a returns label, I returned the watch and my account was credited the full amount I paid. No dramas and hassle. Loved the watch too, not sure why it faulted.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Marcia V.

Marcia V.

Where is my delivery??

I ordered a product on 01 Dec. it is now the 11th and I still havent received it. Australia post is being blamed and yet I have purchased various products that have been delivered by Australia post this week with no issue. Catch this is terrible service

Dimi

DimiSydney, NSW

Customer Service was wonderful!

Customer service was very kind and helpful and put my mind at ease. The range of products are plentiful and can suit any budget. So far I have only used the Devanti portable air conditioner for the last week. It has cooled my lounge room where it is the hottest in the house. It is not very loud either.
I am very happy with my purchase thus far.

steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Snail mail

Soooooo slooooow out of all the online sites this by far the slowest at sending your item oh sorry they do beat Big W they would probably run even. Some products are what they say others are a bit dodgy their prices definately arnt the cheapest also you cant use afterpay on a lot of items even though they advertise you can use afterpay.

Tracy Cooper

Tracy CooperCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dragons Blood No. 4 - Fragrance Oil

I just received my dragons blood fragrance oil today
There is only 1 thing l want to say and that is l found the post rather slow delivering this as l also order an air diffuser and that was quicker than my my fragrance oil

But on a postive note l really love it and it was nicely packaged too

Great Support from Sravya

Sravya from the returns team helped me with my recent order. We purchased a 7 piece cook set and it was received the manufacturer had not included a fry pan. Because the set was out of stock after I had purchased it Sravya offered store credit so I could purchase the missing pan.

Thanks again

Catch ..Catch

Thanks, Emad for sharing your experience with us here!
Glad to know that everything was resolved by Sravya, We will forward this on to them. Thank you for choosing Catch.

Ck1Mia

Ck1MiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for the last minute Christmas bargains!

Great online shopping website for last minute occasions of Christmas.. It basically caters for everybody especially people like me who cannot stand human bumper to bumper traffic @ my local mall and their products are quite affordable prices as they have a $20 bargain section and fingers crossed,
I will get my $20 worth of buying a portable Bluetooth speaker without any technical issues, but I will keep y'all posted!

Catch ..Catch

Hey, thanks for sharing with us!
We can assure you that you will absolutely love the products you have purchased from us. Let us know once you receive them.

Great quality site

Quality products, quick delivery, great customer service. Been ordering from catch for a few years now and is always my go to site for deals. Great for unique items too

Julie C

Julie CMelbourne, Victoria

Misleading Ads

Getting tired of searching for a product online only to see multiple ads by Catch stating "Free Delivery". When you click on the item to check it out better....not free delivery.
Either it is or it isn't but it's misleading for consumers to see FREE DELIVERY with no conditions mentioned - a small asterisk would even suffice - only to waste my time trying to find a product with free delivery.

mares

mares

shopping with Catch

Love shopping with Catch of the day, always find gifts for family and friends. Also love the pantry sections i have recommended this site to many of my friends. Excellent service and arrives on time.
Its a shame you dont have free shipping over $ ........ spent .

virtuallyalyssa2009

virtuallyalyssa2009Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total Rip Off Merchants!!!!

Catch ..Catch

What I also find typical ... is that on your page ... at the bottom ... there is no CLEAR AND OBVIOUS category titled "returns and exchanges" ... like most reputable pages! One has to REALLY dig around and try to find it ... !

Fantastic service.

All purchases have arrived quickly and I am very pleased with everything I have bought through Catch. I did have an issue with not receiving one product but once I notified the service department I was replied to quickly and a replacement is being organised. I prefer to buy through Catch rather than some other online stores. It has a good range of products that are easy to find.

Catch ..Catch

Hi Lyn, we appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for choosing to shop with Catch and don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need assistance.

Alice91Melbourne

Poor service

Alice91

Must of gotten damaged? If this was the case, then the seller should have been upfront from the beginning, however that now seems like a convenient response...

Tammy

TammyHunter Region, NSW

Expensive and slow postage

Dont expect anything in a hurry. Snail slow postage. Also found the item significantly cheaper on the suppliers website. Was a real shame I didnt shop around properly but I was in a hurry and needed a gift quick. I wouldnt shopping with them again.

Ruds

RudsPerth, WA

Poor returns policy

Charging $9 for a return costing $14. Requested an exchange for thongs size that is incorrect. Sizes doesn't match equivalent sizes of normal shoes. They shouldn't sell clothing with such a policy.