Catch
3.9 from 3,643 reviews

Great customer service.

I have shopped with Catch a number of times and have always been satisfied by the items described and fast delivery. However, this time my goods disappeared at Perth Airport after being dispatched. After contacting Customer Service it was all sorted out by two great ladies, Ivy and Michelle who kept me informed with email updates. My re-order came today and I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks Catch, great job!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I shopping at catch because catch has best deals on item and good quaint products

Catch always deliver on time always value on money too I love to continue shopping . My husband and children love the items I buy for then what a great place to shop

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy, fast, and the best deals.

I ordered a Misfit Shine2 because I lost mine. It was simple to find what I wanted and the whole order took less than a minute. It was the best deal available after my thorough search and the product itself is fantastic.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great range - great prices!

I have been using Catch for several years now and started by buying toothpaste in a 12-pack and saving $3 per tube on supermarket prices. Since that time, I've realised that their range is incredible. There are daily specials with some saving you as much as 90%. If you are using Catch on a regular basis, it's worth spending $7 a month to get the free shipping (over $45 purchases) and access to special deals. My orders consistently arrive within 3-4 days and the goods are always in perfect condition. On the rare occasion that I have to return an item or get a refund, the process is simple and quick. I highly recommend Catch!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible company to buy goods, never used it again

Order a Braun iron via this website, delivered few days later. An here is the starting of story. The original box of iron was not seal, the box was very old and bad shape. The box indicates it as a second hand product, or returned one, whatever. Asked for return stuff, and what an arrogant, ignorant customer's service when they claimed that their product had been opened and used by me, so no return at all. They started to insult me with this type of behaviours, never feel like that in Europe or US and couldn't believe they treat clients like this here. Amazon is the best, whatever they can help you, they will. This one is terrible, never used it again.

Terrible

Catch is the real deal!!

I had a few reservations after reading some reviews but a company that deals in such high volumes isn't going to be able to please everyone but in my first experience I couldn't recommend Catch any higher.

I purchased a camera for my partner's birthday, it was delivered within a week, it was as described and by far the cheapest option available online!

The only issue, as the camera is shipped from an over seas destination it's default language was set in Chinese.. how ever a quick google got me back on track.

Thanks Catch, a pleasure doing business!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Catch makes everything better!!!

I have been shopping online with Catch for over 6 months now.
Every order is exactly as described.
Delivery is prompt.
It is so easy and effortless to speak with a real person if needed.
Nothing is too much trouble.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lewie, thanks for sharing your experience. We're sure you will always be happy with our service in the coming months & years. Thank you for shopping with Catch!

How long does it take to ship something that is apparently in-stock?

So I didn't realize catch operate like an amazon or eBay, trying to improve the reputation of bad online sellers. My phone comes from tech-warehouse, ordered the phone a week ago, it was in stock apparently, a full week latter and it is still not dispatched and no communication whatsoever.. Though it does say it will take up to 7 days for them to reply to emails about orders, so who knows. Certainly shines a bad light on catch IMHO if they use poor sellers.

Generally if you order something online that is in-stock you expect it to be posted within a week when dealing with a reputable seller, or at least some form of communication, guess not with this one..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Joel, thanks for expressing your concerns. Usually, all Catch orders are dispatched within 1-3 business days including all marketplace products unless stated otherwise. Your order from TechWarehouse should have been dispatched within the advertised time. We're not sure what has caused the delay but we are happy to investigate it with the seller directly. Can you please inbox us your order details along with your email address so we can update you? Thank you!

BEST SHOPPING SITE/APP EVER

Love catch.there's something for everybody on here..try it and see you'll never go back to another shopping app again.from baby to grandparents.

Thanks, Lisa! That's right, we have about everything for everyone. Thank you for shopping with us.

Stay away, they sell scam products and fakes. They also dont respond to return and refund requests. I was trying to buy a ps4 controller, they advertise a 'ps4 wireless controller'. In reality its a generic bluetooth gamepad, its label is 'doubleshock 4'. Its a cheap plastic gimic of a ps4 controller, absolute scam.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Billy, We can assure you that Catch only sells original branded products. We provide genuine products that are sourced lawfully from a domestic supplier or a legitimate overseas wholesaler. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products quality, our team will be happy to address and resovle all your concerns. Just email us through the help centre or give us a call at 1300 222 824. Thank you!

Great customer service

I had ordered a book set from Catch of the day and when it arrived a couple of pages had looked as if they had been stuck together as I noticed that there was a rip on two pages.
I contacted their live chat service and while i had to wait a couple of minutes, the operator was quick to fix the issue

OK
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Danie, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are glad to hear that you were able to seek help from our live chat team. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you have any queries in future. Thank you for shopping with Catch!

Terrible service

Over a week since I ordered an ‘in stock’ product, Australia Post has yet to receive the actual package for ‘express post’ delivery. The only way to contact the company is online through the help centre or IM. No reference numbers or accountability, just empty and unfulfilled promises.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi, we are sorry to hear this. Our express orders are delivered within 2-5 business days after dispatch. We are not sure what has caused the delay but we are happy to investigate further with Aus Post. The tracking may at times take a few days to be updated. If you can message us your order details, we'd be happy to update you. Thank you!

Loving the wide range of product and expedited delivery

Great sorting by types and categorise similar product.
Best online shopping experience in Australia.
All top branded product with trust worthy quality. Yet at a price better than trying from retail.

Good
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Tony, thanks a lot for writing this wonderful review and more importantly for shopping with Catch!

excellent service AAAAAA PLUS

catch of the day is not the same compony as catch. Catch of the day is the best on line out let that I have ever shopped at. The arrange of products is huge and the quality of the products is very good. I shop on line for every thing I shop in countries like the UK USA, FRANCE, and so on. i have bought fan computer chair plus size clothing shoes, sheets, blankets, grocery and much more. By far catch of the day is outstanding for there customer services products and delivery. This is the first positive review that I have made on product review.

Hi Debra, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We are glad to know that you have always received excellent customer service along with quality products at incredible prices. We rebranded from Catch of the Day to 'Catch' several months ago. If you ever need any assistance feel free to give us a call at 1300 222 824. Thank you!

I got what they promised

I read previous (mixed) reviews and still ordered my coffee machine through catch.com.au. I ordered on Monday (a public holiday), and the confirmation said that they would dispatch within 1-2 business days. On wednesday it was dispatched, and on Friday morning I picked it up from the post office. Perfect condition, working beautifully. So my experience was excellent.

Hey, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you received this order before our average delivery time frame which is 3-7 business days after dispatch. If you ever need any assistance, feel free to contact us on 1300 222 824. Thank you!

No buyer protection, even though they assure it. Things have not changed

I had not purchased from Catch for a number of years after a negative experience.
But Christmas with a baby, online shopping is so much easier
Come the days before Christmas and I finally get my Catch package.. but it's the wrong item!!!!! Leaving me without the funds, or the time to go get another present for the intended person.
I contacted the seller.. was totally ignored so escalated it to Catch.. didn't hear a thing and they didn't even respond to the Paypal dispute.. not a single word!!!
Pathetic.

Great products and prices

Customer service is the main reason for the 3 star review. If there is an issue with items or the website and any enquiries at all, it is quite difficult to get a speedy or favourable result. Afterpay option is a great addition to payment options.

Products, delivery and prices are always very good.

Hi Sandra, thanks for writing here. We are glad to know that you are happy with our products and prices. If you ever have any concerns, feel free to contact us at 1300 222 824 and we will do our best to resolve everything for you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Very cool!

It is very easy to navigate on the website. It runs really easy on the mobile phone. I do recommend.

Thanks, Naty!

Amazing marketplace

I can always find what I need on catch and at a cheaper price than most retail outlets. I love the range and quality of items sold on Catch.

Hi Ana, thanks for writing this review. We're happy to hear that you always get your preferred products through Catch. You will always find our prices to be economical. Thank you for shopping with Catch!

Hi there why does catch of the day not let you submit a poor review on their suppliers?

Size wrong Colour wrong, wanting to send back a poor result to the seller, however Catch of the day would not let you submit a 1 star rating, but would let you submit a 5 star rating. Now I am more annoyed with Catch of the day not allowing you to choose a poor rating only a high one, more so than the actual supplier themselves.

Hi Aileen, sorry to hear this. Once a customer has accepted their order and its marked as received at our end, they receive an automated email to rate the seller between 1-5 stars with 5 being the best. These ratings are important in terms of assessing each sellers performance. Not sure why you could not submit 1-star rating since we have never had this kind of issue in the past but we are happy to escalate this with IT. You can always message us the required details. Thank you.