3.7

3.4

8,592 reviews
Bobbie
BobbieSydney, NSW3 posts

Purchase of almost expired sweets

I Purchased of 2 boxes of Halibu roulette lollies. I purchased two at once to maximise to economise postage. They were well priced and I have bought them before from Catch.
The two boxes arrived within 48 hours as I expected. when I examined the boxes I found that they both expire in June this year, just seven weeks off.
I’ve tried to complain without success, so I guess my best bet is put a review here, I obviously won’t purchase these or other perishables from Catch again, as it’s not reasonable to be conned into purchasing goods that are close to expiry. I guess it’s an easy way to dump almost expired goods on unsuspecting consumers from Catch’s perspective Show details
Katra
KatraFar North Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great place to shop

Buy frequently on Catch . So far I'm a happy customer. Great products to bargain prices . Had no problems. Had to deal once with customer service and they resolved the problem immediately. Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave2 posts

Excellent help

Ray was excellent and very helpful great asset to Catch. Show reply
Yorkie
Yorkie

Excellent customer service with order enquiry. Fast response

Excellent customer service and friendly manner.
Thank you so much for your help Show details ·  1
terry f.
terry f.Sydney, NSW

NEVER AGAIN

NEVER AGAIN
Ordered an item, when opened, I found it was broken into pieces. Threw it in the bin. Show details
Twig
TwigVictoria, 31312 posts

Great experience, great product

The delivery was slow, but when I contacted the company the amazing Jessa was onto it, prioritised sorting the issue, and ensuring the item arrived.
When it arrived it was exactly as advertised, perfect for our needs.
The company is great to deal with and the products are a good price.
thanks Jessa and team. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Avoid this site

Do not use this website - we purchased a chair as a ‘guest user’ it came broken and unable to be assembled. Cannot even apply for a refund as we didn’t create an account at time of purchase and have tried to rectify this to apply for a refund and are not able to. AVOID this site at all cost…..
Yasmin
Yasmin

Use another site to buy things!!

Giving it a generous 1. Bought a Fitbit, they sent me a broken one, told me they’d send me a new one. Then I just emailed them a week later asking when they’re sending me a new one and they’ve now said they’re not going to. DO NOT BUY OFF THIS WEBSITE. It’s all scam and broken things. It’s all ridiculous and a waste, use another website!
bhill
bhillIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Beware of on-sellers - You’re not just dealing with Catch anymore

Has become more of an on-seller than a retailer. I was expecting the same level of service from Catch Marketplace but it just doesn’t happen. Delivery times expanded on one item that I’m still waiting for and another didn’t show at all. They should allow opting out from on-sellers as a membership option and not just a search filter. Show details
Nathan taylor
Nathan taylor2 posts

Four digits ?!?!?

Sat in my phone for 45 mins trying to buy a pair of shoes. Never have a had so much trouble online. The app is asking for a four digit cvc on my card when it clearly only has three numbers. Seriously easier to get in the car and buy them from a shop. Which I’m about to do after I close my catch account and delete the app. I am done with it !!
ssvge
ssvgeAU12 posts

Expensive Mistake

Thought I had ordered a Queen size bed but unfortunately it was a Double. My fault for not double checking the size but as I searched for a QUEEN I didn’t expect a double to come up. I now have to pay another $189 to return it. So I’ve ended up paying $379 in freight for nothing. Never will I buy anything online again as there is always some sort of problem. Show details
rhyeL
rhyeLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beth
Beth2 posts

Annoying and waste of time

Ordered a puffer vest in navy and they send me the wrong colour.
Organise an exchange and they don't have the colour in stock I wanted so I just get a refund.
Due to someone's mistake I miss out. Waste of time. Show details
Ilie V
Ilie VSydney, NSW49 posts

DON"T DELIVERY A SIM CARD AFTER FIVE DAYS - SHAME

I order a sim card for five days and even I make four complaints already, the sim card don't was delivery yet from warehouse. It's a shame. Is not customer service in place. Not help. I won't buy any more from Catch. Show details
Anthony Kiely
Anthony KielySydney, NSW3 posts

Terrible refund service

Our family oven has broken down and I recently bought a thermal overload online from Catch. It was in stock so my thinking was it wouldn’t be long. Turns out it will be almost a month. I immediately cancel the order. The process got me in contact with the supplier but they said it was already sent. I don’t believe them.
My problem is that details of lead times isn’t disclosed.
I’ve also purchased grass seed on this site which was extremely expensive and it was dead. Not one blade of grass grew from the bag.
Catch is a good name but not the intended mean I’m thinking. Show details

misty.402008
misty.402008

On catch app, keeps saying invalid session

LawStudy
LawStudy

Uninstall and reinstall. But ensure that you clear the cache in setting / app/ catch

Catch   DM

Hey Misty, are you still experiencing this app issue! The above commenter is correct - these are the best troubleshooting steps to follow if you're having app issues but if this hasn't been sorted, please feel free to send us a PM. ☺

chippy71
chippy71

Why wont my order process using pay pal

Catch   DM

Hey there, Chippy! Sorry to hear about the PayPal issue here - this was a temporary issue with PayPal that our team has now resolved. It should be all sorted now. ☺

Mel C.

After several successful purchases from Catch, now everything I add to my cart says there is a problem and that it doesn't deliver to my postcode. No exception. I'm in Darwin 0810. Can anyone help? I can't buy anything!

Andrea Wells
Andrea Wells

I am having the same issue and I am in Melbourne. Did you find out why?

Mel C.

Yes, catch replied and said they no longer send to some areas due to cost and such. I also got refused a purchase I wanted to send to Perth as a gift. But Melbourne should be OK surely? Time to find a new shopping site I think.

Dylan C.
Dylan C.

They will send to Winnellie but not to Lyons. Go figure.

Contact info for Catch