Catch
3.8 from 3,865 reviews

Cost model for shipping way too high

I tried to buy a cat scratching assembly. The shipping cost was almost as much as the cat post was. When I tried to do the free trial the billing of it and the actual process was very difficult to understand.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic love shopping on catch

Very satisfied with the range
Love the ample amount of products on sale love that I can find everything I want very easily to navigate around the website
The quality is spot on what you see is what you get

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Cherie, thanks for your lovely feedback and for shopping with us!

Easy ordering, not happy with bed quality

Catch was easy to order from. I ordered a Tommy Swiss gaslift bed from Catch and paid bit extra because I had read nightmare reviews about Tommy Swiss’s shipping. However, the boxes my bed came in arrived drenched. The couriers didn’t care and the freight company said we had to contact the supplier to lodge a complaint. We had to leave the bed slats out to dry. Lucky the fabric bits on the bed didn’t get wet. The gas lift function also stopped working once the mattress was added to the bed. I have tried to write a review on Catch but it won’t let me.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hey Jo, we are really sorry to hear of this experience you have had with the bed. You can contact us on 1300 222 824 for further assistance.

Great Shopping!

Love shopping with Catch! Excellent site Excellent shipping! Excellent customer care! What more can you ask for with on line shopping? All products I’ve bought very good quality. Thank You.

Hey there! Thank you for your lovely feedback and for shopping with us.

Great products....great prices

Have ordered furniture as well as smaller items they have all been as good as or better than expected....delivery is swift compared to some other online sellers
Cannot recommend more highly

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Mickey, we hope you are enjoying your purchase! Thanks for shopping with us.

delivery

would be great if you could deliver faster but you have a great range of products and are good quality I will comment on my purchases when I receive them thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Stephen, thanks for providing you feedback, we will take this on board. Thanks again for shopping with Catch.

Spam, Spam, Spam

Do not make the mistake of giving your email to check a price on the Catch website.
Catch then uses your email to send unwanted, unauthorised and unsolicited spam. Daily.
Try to unsubscribe, but Catch continues to send their spam.
Your inbox will be bombed with Catch spam from newsletter@edm.catch.com.au
The Catch marketing department doesn't understand that multiple spam newsletters is irritating.
No I do not want your 'plush mink blankets all $36.'

Update 2 days later:
Still Catch spam comes despite multiple attempts to UNSUBSCRIBE. Catch has disabled its Unsubscribe button.
No, I don't want your ugg boots, your raybans, your crystals, your low carb snacks.
Stop sending spam.
The way to stop Catch spam is to go to your email mail filter settings, then under blocked addresses insert: "newsletter@edm.catch.com.au"
This will stop future junk mail spam from this junk mail provider.

Love catch tell everyone

Easy!! and I love the fact it has the brands I know and trust. I have bought birthday presents, and thing just for the imediate f a mily, and everyone is very happy with quality and delivery time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Dawne, thanks for your great feedback and for shopping with Catch!

Brilliant deals

The site is very easy to navigate
Has just about everything a person could want for themselves or for gifts
Quality of products I’ve brought to date has been of a very high standard

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi there! Thank you for your lovely feedback and for shopping with Catch.

Delivery Option Inconvenient

Only negative is that I wasn't allowed to have my order delivered to my Australia Post parcel locker apparently because one of the items doesn't deliver by Australia Post. However, it doesn't make sense why the other items couldn't be delivered to my parcel locker which is the most convenient way for me to collect.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hey there, selected items are only allowed to be delivered to a Parcel locker address, due to the safety, size and which courier company delivers the item. Thanks for your feedback and shopping with Catch.

Glitch

False advertising and system glitch .price were online how glitch comes only this website.
Can’t believe glitch in the system and order has been cancelled. Stay away from this false advertising website ,must honour the purchase.

Hi, it is usually not a normal occurrence, however unfortunately this time technical glitch has caused the inconvenience to our customers and we do sincerely apologise for this. We always strive to provide the best shopping experience to our customers.

No way is a glitch on your system!

I don't believe there was a glitch in your system. Truly a false advertising and very disappointed. The purchase should be honoured as the prices of the items were online for a while. Terrible online company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Incorrect pricing glitch purchases not honoured

Very disappointed to see my purchase refunded due to a pricing glitch. This purchase should be honoured. I will be contacting ACCC should catch not honour this as it is false advertising

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi, We regret that we have had to cancel your recent Catch order. A technical glitch on our website has caused items in your order to be unavailable at the price listed. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. A full refund has been processed. Team Catch.I would like the products at the original price . I am happy to follow this up with ACCC as this is false advertisingI keep getting the same standard message. It was your error you priced items incorrectly. I purchased and paid . You are now selling these at a higher price so obviously have stock . This should be honoured.

Refunded Without Warning

Out of nowhere, I received an email from Catch.com saying I was receiving a refund that I yes that "I requested" which I was not aware that I have done that following procedure. So I called up to their service department and spoke to the worker. She told me the reasoning behind my refund was because the items I purchased had a glitch which made the prices of the products incorrect. But my payment had gone through with ease on the day I bought my products.

I had told her "Because it was your ends/companys ends fault I should be receiving my products at the price of the glitch and the price I saw the products on the website for. It was my win and Catch.com fault that they had a glitch they should have had their IT department more on their work game and realised there was a glitch and fixed the problem before customers like me get into this types of situation.

I was offered a store credit of $10 but I told her I won't be coming back to Catch.com because of this situation. It is ridiculous. I have shopped at other stores online with a glitch and I still received my products at the price of their glitch because the companies knew it was their fault for not finding the problem fast enough before customers like myself have purchased the glitch items.

So I am one disappointed customer of Catch.com first and last time I will be shopping on Catch.com I thought I would be receiving a heck of a deal but instead received an email saying I requested a refund that I did not request and the reason was that THEY had the glitch so they refunded my payment. I bet I ain't the only customer dealing with this exact problem from the same glitch that happened on Saturday 8th June 2019.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear Kat, We regret that we have had to cancel your recent Catch order. A technical glitch on our website has caused items in your order to be unavailable at the price listed. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. A full refund has been processed. We apologise once again, Team Catch.

Beware of “Club Catch”

I have ordered some good items from Catch for reasonable prices. But my latest purchase required me to join Club Catch. Catch offer a free trial of Club Catch and advise that you can cancel at any time. After your free trial ends, they will charge you $6.50 a month. I can’t really work out what membership gives you, aside from free shipping, and I certainly don’t make enough orders for this to be worthwhile.

While it’s extremely easy to sign up for Club Catch on the Catch website, I was disappointed to discover that it’s a lot more difficult to cancel your membership. There’s no way to do this yourself online by logging in to your Catch account. You need to go to the trouble of contacting Catch by email or phone. It would appear that cancelling is designed to be difficult so that Catch can continue to charge you for membership, which I think is unacceptable.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Sara, we're sorry to hear about your troubles! We require a verbal/written confirmation from the customer for disabling Club Catch membership for our records. This can be done via call, email or by submitting an online request through our help centre. Thank you!

iPhone 6 Plus

Decided to purchase a refurbished iPhone 6 Plus from catch . Was a bit worried but read some reviews and went ahead and bought one . It arrived within three days in excellent condition with the original box and cable . It works perfect and I’m really happy with my purchase . I got a three month warranty and the phone only cost me $445 . I would definitely be confident to purchase another phone .

Hi, we are really happy to hear you are enjoying your iPhone purchase :)

Disappointing. Cancelled order due to incorrect pricing

Spent 1.5hrs shopping on the site, placed order and paid in full. Received email the following day to say the whole order was cancelled as the prices of some products were incorrect. Didn’t even allow me the option of receiving the products with correct pricing. Very disappointed at the general disregard for the customer and poor service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear Karen,, We regret that we have had to cancel your recent Catch order. A technical glitch on our website has caused items in your order to be unavailable at the price listed. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. A full refund has been processed. We apologise once again, Team Catch.

False Advertising!

Be weary of what you purchase from overseas sellers, looks like Catch don’t do a great job with vetting/checking products.

I purchased a Cartier watch advertised on Catch, see reference image.

I was very astounded to find the watched that arrived was a completely different brand (Invicta). I mean what the heck? That’s just false advertising, I literally have no other words.

Just waiting for the seller/Catch to respond before I take it up with the ACCC unless a replacement/refund is provided.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Faith, we are sorry to hear of this experience. We have privately messaged to asking for more details. Our customer service team is here to help, you can contact us on 1300 222 824.

Good value!

Shipping was really fast, I compared the price and found out the price here always cheapest! All I can say is I am a happy customer! I will always recommend this website to my family and friends!

Hi Paul, thanks for lovely feedback and recommending Catch and thank you for shopping with us.

This is AMAZING! 10/10

This is my second time now purchasing through catch and it is hands down the best on service and delivery time. 10/10 one very happy customer. I would recommend this site to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hey Bec, thanks for shopping with us!