3.8 from 4,408 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (70) · No (578)

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer service

I had a few payment issues and called the phone number and spoke to Christopher immediately. He was extremely helpful in resolving my issue and even honoured a discount on an offer that I didn’t realise had expired.
Product range on site great, good discounts and fast shipping. Trialled club catch and have saved a lot on shipping. I recommend catch.

PHUONG D.

PHUONG D.Bonython 2905, ACT

Catch use Toll to as carrier, which was terrible

I ordered from Catch a mattress and they use Toll Priority to deliver. Toll put me through traumatic experience, which resulted in that I have to take the whole day to wait for the package to come. Please use any other delivery service other than Toll Priority. I will not purchase anything from Catch anymore if Toll is continued to be used as delivery service. This is a horrible buying experience.

rick

rickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Catch is a great site for ordering and service

It was very easy to find the product that I wanted
I am very satisfied with the process of ordering and the prompt delivery
The product is good quality and as advertised and at a very good price
The staff at the help desk were very helpful informative and polite
The help desk help me with any problems and replaced my item when I had a problem
I can recommend CATCH as a very good site

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jenna from Marketplace Dispute (Agent)

Hi, I am unable to leave a review for Jenna anywhere else so Ill leave it here, I never received my product and this has now been going on for 8 weeks, Jenna from Marketplace dispute was EXTREMELY helpful and in the end got me a refund for the product that was never delivered.
Thank you Jenna!

Catch ..Catch

Hi Hayley, apologies for the inconvenience with this order.

We are glad that our team was able to assist you and resolve all your concerns in a timely manner. We hope to see you back shopping with us soon.

Cushions

Easy to find the products I want and a large variety of products to look at. Help is available when I have a problem with a certain product that has not arrived yet.

Rod

RodNortheast, VIC

sorting out my order with Catch

Always have no problems with issues related to on line orders
Thanks to people like Danielen at catch
Things go smoothly not like some other online sellers who I wont mention
I have been buying from catch for over 2 years and have never had to send anything back
Thanks Catch
Rod

Catch ..Catch

Hi Rod, great to hear this feedback!
Thank you for your trust in Catch. We will always endeavour to provide you with amazing service and great products.

Kerri

KerriVictoria

Catch is great

I have ordered products from catch on a number of occasions and have always been extremely happy with my purchases . Catch has a terrific range of interesting products at very reasonable prices and their customer service is second to none , I would highly recommend catch and the catch club , cheers Kerri

Catch ..Catch

Thank you, Kerri. Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Thanks for choosing Catch!

FoxBearSydney

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

Lift Up Top Coffee Table Tea Side Interior Storage Space Shelf

Bought the item following google link. product arrived within 2 week. edge of the table a bit sharp but for $100 it was decent for the price. takes about 1 hour to assemble and the last table top needed some help due to the Spring mechanism (so someone had to hold it).

Paris P.

Paris P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great online shopping with many categories

The site is easy to navigate and the prices of products are very competitive. Recently purchased Clinique Happy for Men at a reduced price with fast shipping and have purchased many pet supplies from Catch. Very satisfied customer.

Catch ..Catch

Hey Paris, we are glad to hear your feedback.

Hope you have already signed up as a Club Catch member so you can continue to shop with more perks like free shipping and weekly specials. Thanks again for choosing Catch!

Exceptional customer service

Had an issue with delivery of an item. I raised it with support team and it got resolved in 5 minutes! On a Sunday! Very quick and efficient customer service.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

This is exactly what I needed

The products I bought look to be great quality and Australian made. They also come with a good warranty. The site is very easy to navigate through even if you’re not tech savvy like myself.

Catch ..Catch

Hi Ash, thanks for providing your feedback. We are always working on making the website as user-friendly as possible. Thank you for shopping with us and hope to see you back soon.

Lulug

LulugGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Change of delivery address - quick and easy.

ordered a few items and realised that the delivery had defaulted to an old address. Called up, didn’t have to wait too long, and had it changed with no issues.

Catch ..Catch

Hey Lulu, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime you need assistance.

Ruth H.

Ruth H.Tasmania

Good quality item

Easy enough to navigate around the site once knew the right search format.
Not a huge range available across brands, plenty of one type though.
Good quality product hope it wears well.

Catch ..Catch

Hi Ruth, thank you for your feedback. We are always working on increasing the product range. We're sure you will find your preferred brands/products in the near future.

Club Catch Customer Service

I had requested my subscription be cancelled but was then charged again. I immediately wrote an e-mail explaining what happened, without hesitation they cancelled my subscription and refunded me two lots of fees. Thank you!

Catch ..Catch

Hi Kerri, thanks for sharing with us!

No service whatsoever

My order has been in 'Dispatched' status for last 7 days, i ordered two Cups from this stupid website that is being run by the most typical non-professional mindset.

Update: Finally got the cups, so changing the rating from 1 to 3 stars.

Catch ..Catch

Hi Arifeen, your order is shipped from overseas as advertised on the product page. All orders coming from abroad are delivered in 5-15 business days after dispatch. Rest assured you will receive your order very soon.

Ari

Then you should mention this on the order page, 5 to 15 days is crazy amount of time when you are competing at this level.

Jane G.

Jane G.Sydney, NSW

Really disappointed

I have been a loyal customer since Catch started. Now the service and support have diminished. I bought a pair of eye goggles and Catch sent me a refund. When I checked they still had the item for sale only more than twice as much money. They told me it's coming from an independent seller and Catch don't have any more in their warehouse. I asked Call centre if they can honour the sale and Call Centre refused. I now cancelled my Catch Club member and the Call Centre sent me a notification that it has been done. So there is no loyalty to long term member.

DO NOT BUY FROM CATCH

Zita R.

Zita R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

NEVER AGAIN!

Leonie

LeonieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer concern was addressed promptly and resolved .. Thankyou

My Customer concern was addressed promptly and resolved .... I experienced Great customer service from Elizabeth .. I’m totally comfortable to purchase ongoing from the catch website in future..
very satisfied
Thankyou Leonie

Catch ..Catch

Hey Leonie, thanks for sharing your experience with us!

RCM

RCMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid avoid avoid

Ordered bed frame on Jan 11, today on Feb 12 still not delivered. Was “lost”. Numerous and I mean numerous emails and calls later no refund. Have escalated to accc and ombudsman. Truly the worst shopping experience ever! Do yourself a favour buy in a shop, support your locals! They use fast away couriers who are the dodgiest lot out there.

Catch ..Catch

Hi, we are sorry to hear that your order got lost in transit. If you can pass your order number on to us, we'd be happy to investigate further and provide you with an update. Thank you for your understanding.

Monte M.

Monte M.asked

I am interested in purchasing your Multi region TEAC DVD Blu-Ray Player. However, I want to be sure though that the player supports not only multi-region Blu-Ray DVDs, but also CDs, music, picture and video content from USB and a HDMI output. Does the player automatically identify the zone of the DVD I wish to play, or do I have to select the region manually each time I wish to play a different region? If I purchase the unit, I would like to collect it from the Launceston, Tasmania Target Store. Approximately how long will it take for the unit to arrive here in Launceston? Best regards, Mr MH Mumford

Lee T.

Lee T.asked

Does the Samsung galaxy watch SM - R 800 come with any warranty

Catch ..Catch

Hi Lee, all the information related to warranty can be found on the product page. Thank you!

Kate M.

Kate M.asked

Hi I’m new to catch of the day and I would like to buy one of your portable fridges. I live on the Sunshine Coast in QLD but it won’t Deliver to my post code. Where is the closest delivery place to the Sunshine Coast, to pick it up from?

Get an answer from our members and Catch representatives