Catch
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catch

3.7 (2,455)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1,117) · No (2,095)
    3.6 (2,035)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (327) · No (2,845)

Always great prices from catch and customer service is very friendly fast and efficient

Easy to browse through and search categorise,easy to find help links and customer info , overall satisfied with catch products , a little issue with market place seller.FYI my stars for product quality are based on a product bought from markeplace seller not carch

Great product. Mix up in order sent but great customer service

This is a review of after purchase customer service. After a mix up of order, customer service contacted me the next day with a solution. Very helpful & fast turnaround re solution.

Roel
RoelSydney, NSW

They never attempted to deliver and now claim I have to pick it up at the other end of Sydney, a complete joke!

The courier, who never contacted me as I had to work out the details for hours claimed he did two delivery attempts. I have 24H security cameras' and not a single attempt was made on any of the provided dates. Now the seller claims I have to pick it up from the courier at the other end of Sydney. Of course this is illegal and unacceptable and going to Fair Trading! What a waste of time and money is Catch.com.au!

Sandi
SandiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cancellation policy is a trick!

f you need to cancel an order it must be done within 20 minutes of the order being placed, by phone. Good luck getting a phone number! I couldn’t find one!

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

John in Delivery assistance

John offered great help with my issues and had them fixed within minutes

Dav
DavSydney, NSW

These guys are thieves

Catch/com.au are thieves. I ordered something that was "In stock" to leave the warehouse in "1-2 days". I then receive and email that it is delayed, no indication of when, no easy way of contacting them (they are allowed to contact me via email but their email is "no-reply"??) and terms and conditions that say I can't cancel an order. The kick in the teeth? Their website still says that the item is in stock to leave the warehouse in 1-2 days. Still haven't received the order, still don't know when it will be sent and then they have the audacity to send me a survey asking how the &*@&! purchase went? This organisation is criminal.

Matt User
Matt UserIllawarra, NSW

Warning: Took my money and run - no communication & no product delivered

I'm a huge advocate of online shopping, however Catch has broken trust and shifted my opinion. Purchased an item two weeks ago (1-2 days estimate to dispatch from warehouse) and received a message several days later it has 'been delayed'. No communication since. Have called the Priority Number (yes, I even became a priority member) and no further action or comms have materialised. They have quite literally stolen from me.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Louie V.
Louie V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value and good price.

The products are of great quality and good price. I wear panties and buying them from Catch is quick, easy and discreet. The panties are of the best quality and extremely sexy made from the finest materials. Everything I purchase from Catch is great and good value.

CatchCatchSend a private message

Hi Louie, thank you so much for shopping with us! :)

PaulBHunter Region, NSW

Quality dropping

As a further update.
Catch have now reached out to me, explained and addressed my most recent issues here.
I'm very satisfied with their reaction and outcome here.
Well done and thankyou Catch.

CatchCatchSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Paul! It really makes our day.

Romil S.
Romil S.Sydney, NSW

order issue

Placed an order for kids luggage bag, after 4-5 days of no communication from catch had contacted customer service and found out they don't have the item in stock, what a pathetic customer service it is. very poor.

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Customer service needs improvement

Update from below.
Refunded the phone without issue and credit for the phone case.

Ordered a Samsung Dual SIM phone. Received a single SIM model.
Asked for exchange but instead they have decided on a refund.
Doesn't take into account the time and inconvenience of having to default the device, printing the return form, repacking and posting.
Also have to return the case for refund as well.
Very dissatisfied with the service.

Busyma
BusymaSydney, NSW

Great service. Fast delivery.

A tech glitch meant my order was duplicated. As soon as I realised I contacted Catch and it was rectified by Ray without hassle. I’m a regular shopper with catch and definitely recommend them!

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Frankie O
Frankie O

Sent the wrong and faulty items, no refund

Diane
DianeMelbourne

Senscience tru hue violet shampoo

Typed the name of the product in the search bar that I wanted to buy and instantly I found the product. I only purchased the one product but it is the best product that I have used to tone down brassy colour in my blonde/gray hair. Highly recommended.

CatchCatchSend a private message

Hi Diane, thank you so much for shopping with us at Catch. We're really happy to hear that you love your new Senscience Tru Hue Violet Shampoo from us. :) We hope that it continues to delight.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chinese Scammers

order item off there site they send me incorrect item then these scammers tell me they will give me a 40% refund because it will cost me money to send back the incorrect item they sent me catch.com is now a complete scam full of dodgy sellers from ebay but without the protection from ebay and the sellers know this dont buy anthing from this site SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

David

no i have not received a full refund stop telling lies