3.8 from 4,094 reviews

2,410

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Exceptional service, always

Recommend to everyone, easy to use website, convenient shopping with a huge range of products and professional staff. I very rarely have any issues but when I do they are addressed without question and always rectified very quickly.

Jai x.

Jai x.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient

Bought a cot from them its arrived within a week and was very easy to put together and on top of that it was affordable. Very fast shipping and good pricing.

Very satisfied

Great customer service. Was never keen to buy stuff online but the customer service you provided made me a fan of shopping online with catch. Will highly recommend to anyone

best value for money

the site is easy to get around, prices are great and free shipping is an extra bonus. The latest product I bought is around 5 dollars cheaper than elsewhere, now that's value for money!
I will be back :)

Catch ..Catch

Hey, thanks for your feedback!

Amar

AmarPeel, WA

Great customer service

Service centre representative is great and very quick response to solve the issue.
Thank you catch of the day and happy to do business with and great bargains all the time.

Thank you, Amar!

Great customer service

They were efficient and helpful. They helped with a return within one hour which was beyond expectations. Thanks so much and enjoyed dealing with you guys. The experience was quick and easy.

Catch ..Catch

Hey Taylah, no worries at all.
We're here to assist and provide exceptional deals. Thanks for shopping with Catch!

Excellent Product

Excellent Customer Service. Catchoftheday would be one of my most trusted businesses to deal with. I had a small problem with the toilet brush holder, they immediately send another one and they were polite and courteous.

Catch ..Catch

Hey, thanks for sharing your experience. We're always here for your assistance and help.

Narelle T.

Narelle T.Hobart, TAS

Love shopping with Catch

Very easy to navigate through the pages and items. Lots of range and the prices are great. If there is ever an issue with a product, the staff at Catch reply very quickly and sort it out immediately. I highly recommend Catch.

Catch ..Catch

Thanks, Narelle for shopping with Catch and more importantly for recommending us to everyone!

mollywood328

mollywood328Gippsland, VIC

Love shopping with catch

Very easy to look for the items I have been looking for
Very happy with all the items I have bought on catch
Products were very good quality

Will shop with catch in the future

Catch ..Catch

We appreciate your feedback, Molly.
Happy shopping!

Petal

PetalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer Service!

Always a pleasure shopping with Catch. I can be guaranteed that my products always arrive in a timely manner and well packaged too. Great customer service when I need it and any issues always promptly attended to.

Catch ..Catch

Hey, thanks for taking the time for leaving us this wonderful review. We really appreciate it!

Easy to use app, Catch always provides fast shipping and products are safely packaged. I know when I order from catch I can rely on it. It is a super huge online store, can online shop for hours.

Happy Shopper

Happy ShopperWestern District, VIC

Great, hassle free shipping with fast delivery.

Love shopping with Catch, great prices, value for money and fast delivery . Huge variety of products, something for everyone. I shop for all birthdays and Christmas, I'm never disappointed . Best online place to shop.

Catch ..Catch

Hey, thanks for the great feedback!

Zeke

Zeke

Purchased an Item, order was cancelled.

Payed for a product, sales was completed. Next day was sent an email saying order was cancelled. Contacted them and they said they don't have to provide reason but I could try to purchase again. Price had since gone up and they refuse to honour original price.

Ashif A.

Ashif A.Sydney, NSW

I regret every single day as I bought the 365 day's package.

Network fluctuates frequently. Internet speed is poor and fluctuates very frequently. Talked with the technical support team and after few days they informed me everything is working well. Then I have changed my phone and bought Samsung Galaxy note 9 but still same issue.

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service!

I bought a pair of Asics shoes and had a problem after 6 months. The Catch reps went out of their way to help me with my refund/exchange. Super fast, friendly and reliable. The easiest refund experience I've ever had. Thank you so much for brilliant customer service.

Catch ..Catch

Hey Irene, glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service.
Thanks for shopping with Catch!

ynotrekab

ynotrekabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value products

Recently purchased some Bonds socks that when washed the Bonds logo came off. Bonds didn't want to know, contact Catch who offered a return and refund or partial refund which was brilliant. Very happy to take the partial refund. Staff were very pleasant and informative.

Catch ..Catch

Hey, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Our support staff is always here for your assistance. Thank you for choosing Catch.

Nancy Millway

Nancy MillwaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and quality

I have purchased a number of items from Catch, and the quality has been consistently excellent. The savings are equally very good value. My last order had one broken glass in a set of six, which was disappointing, but not a game changer for me. I phoned and spoke to a staff member who suggested issuing a return policy document for me. However I declined as for me I felt that it was a lot of effort for one glass. I would have pursued the return policy had there been more breakage, but I was happy just to notify the company for their records. There was another set of glasses in the box, among other things, and everything else was in perfect condition.

Connie

ConnieSydney, NSW

I am fully convinced that this is a good place to shop and order

Good communication when I just start to visit this website, timly follow up with my enquiries and helpful replying emails, very satisfied with the service and professionalism. A wide range of products to choose and compare, with fresh producing date

Gabriel

GabrielSydney, NSW

Stay away from this market place

I ve been using catch of the day for long years and it was always good . However recently I have place about 5 orders which took me into a nightmare . First they lie about the estimating time and then after letting you weeks waiting they say they dont have your product.
Stay away from this market place.

Michele Orlando

Michele OrlandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love buying at Catch however with my monthly spend, there should be discounts as I log in.

10 out of 10 apart not getting a discount for being a regular online buyer. Everything is at your fingertips & catch always has what I need & want. Other than that Catch rocks!

Catch ..Catch

Hi Michele, thanks for being an amazing Catch customer.

Our team does send out coupon codes periodically so make sure to keep an eye out on your inbox. Happy shopping!