3.7 (1,298)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (529) · No (1,148)
    3.6 (1,041)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (160) · No (1,482)

Excellent customer service.

I emailed an inquiry and received a prompt and kind reply that addressed my question. Very easy system. Thank you.

Wrong product sent and no one is able to resolve the issue

I ordered a rug from this company. The wrong item was sent and I have now spent countless hours interacting with what appears to be an outsourced call centre where everyday I am told I will be contacted in 1-2 days.
Currently I have been waiting for a resolution for a week and a half, whilst I am almost $700 out of pocket.
Catch will tell you it’s not their problem as a third party supplier. Quite incredible.
I now have to escalate this to fair trading as I don’t see any other option.
Don’t waste your time or money using this website.

wannabeepro

wannabeeproSydney, NSW

Do not lose your order and confirmation warranty.....the helpdesk is useless

Ordinarily, I would have loved to have given the team at the helpdesk a positive thumbs up as my dealings with them in the past have been very positive. However, I have spent the last 4 days of wasted hours trying to get Catch to send me a half dozen order & warranty emails (which are sent to you after a person makes a purchase online) that I have lost. It sounds like a perfectly simple request, or at least that is what I thought. Nobody could help...not the team leader or the numerous operators I spoke to. It was agonising to go through & I eventually I gave up as they could not help me at all. Catch really need to look at their helpdesk tools or systems as they could not provide an adequate service.

Very good

Very satisfied with the range of running shoes I looked at, but unfortunately they were the wrong choice for me.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Helene K.

Helene K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exchange of product

Thanks so much for your assistance. I got the wrong shoes for my daughter, and you guys were so helpful with exchanging.

Brenda Ryan

Brenda RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

giselle mattress

I am more than happy with my purchase of Giselle Queen size mattress. From the time of ordering to the arrival of my mattress I having nothing but high praise for Catch and the Courier company I give 5stars to both.

Maria C.Catch

Thank you, Brenda! So good to hear you're happy with your new Giselle Queen Size Mattress from us. Hope you get a good night's sleep! :)

AAASydney, NSW

Prices jacked up for members

There are some real cynical people sitting behind this business blatantly using cheap and lazy practices with their pricing. Basically the pricing is jacked up by nearly 100% if you are member of the club, vs non-members. Are you being a joke? How could you treat people like they are idio*s? The whole pricing structure changes if you are logged on as a member. This is some real lazy way of taking advantage of people and straight dishonest. The worst I have see in more than 20 years of e-commerce experience.

Maria C.Catch

Thanks for getting back to me. It's showing as out of stock in the back-end but is still available on our website. I'll follow-up now to investigate further within our team.

Shaz N.

Shaz N.South East Queensland, QLD

Paid for our daughters scooter and never received

Paid $500 for our Childs electric scooter, they never delivered. Fake signature on delivery notice, no gps and was home all day. SCAMMERS

Maria

MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

xcellent customer service

I have found over the time I have been using Catch that their customer service is tops. If there have ever been any problems/delays they have always done their best to get me a great outcome. For example, I bought two exact same pet carriers, not at he same time. The first carrier made me realise it had been designed badly and I couldn't use some of the clips that hold the top to the bottom of the carrier. I contacted Catch telling them I did not want the second carrier because it would have the same faults. The carrier was already on its way and they told me to keep it and refunded me my money for it as well.

Maria C.Catch

Thanks so much for the fantastic review, Maria! :)

Anita42

Anita42Sydney, NSW

Thank you so much for you generous send

I’m the one to make the mistake and I did not check the parcel, I just opened and put it to wash and all the carbon and plastic went to the bins. Next day after iron I put it on my bed and was to small. I just write to catch and explain and two days later I got a email telling me the they send me the write size and not to worry about paid not even for the post and in 4 days I got it with a present.
Thank you so much.
Anita

Maria C.Catch

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Anita! :) We'll pass on your kind comments to our Customer Care team.

Michael D.

Michael D.South East Queensland, QLD

Wife loves it, can't get it off her head.

Ordering this item from Catch was easy and priced OK. Although the delivery had a bit of a hick up, Catch where very helpful and kept me in the loop.

Maria C.Catch

Thank you, Michael! We appreciate the wonderful review. We'll pass on your supportive comments to our Customer Care team. Hope you have a great week. :)

Grace

GraceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Catch Home Insurance - 'catchback' store credit never received

We took out home and contents insurance through Catch in August 2020. We switched from our previous insurer to Catch because of the advertised $80 'catchback' store credit for taking out a new policy. It is now 6 months later and we have never received the store credit. I have tried calling a number of times, each time helpful sounding staff said they would look into it and sort it out, but still the email with the store credit has never eventuated. I cannot be bothered to waste any more of my time calling them to follow it up. I will just go to a different insurer next time. Annoyed at all the wasted time because the store credit was the reason we switched.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!

Catch platform is very easy to use , & navigate to the products Im looking for , and the products are high quality

Maria C.Catch

Thanks, Jeff! You're the best. :)

GjgMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible company and website

Beware, bought a 65” tv from here only to get it and see there is no optical out to connect to home theatre. Useless to us, so rang and asked to send back at our expense and pay extra for a tv with optical out. Response was sorry we do not exchange large items. Their website does not link tv manuals like all other electronic stores .
Will never use this site again.

Maria C.Catch

Hey Gjg, sorry to hear this! I'd love to pass this feedback onto our Returns Team. Do you have an Order Number you can share with me?

C40251794

briellePerth, WA

the problem is

i hate waiting for parcels so i paid express doesn't mean it gets dispatched the next day which it should considering its express and only one item

Maria C.Catch

Hey Brielle, express shipping will typically be picked and dispatched faster, with typical orders dispatched in less than 24hrs. Are you able to share your Order Number so I can help look into your delivery for you?

It's already on its way

Maria C.Catch

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly. Was this within 24 hours?
We'd love to just pass on your feedback to our dispatch team.

Ripped OffConder 2906, ACT

The worst customer service I have experienced.

I purchased a TV one month before Christmas 2020. The Catch site said it was in stock.
It didn't arrive till well into 2021.
I contacted Catch many times as the order status never altered from "processing". I never had a call back...never had a reply to the numerous web forms.
It's the 18 Feb 2021...and still nothing.
NEVER USE THESE CLOWNS.

Maria C.Catch

So sorry to hear about this delivery and customer experience with us as this really isn't what we're aiming for. We really want to make sure your feedback is passed onto our team are you able to share your Order Number with us?

Ripped Off

Hello. I'ts too late to try to correct this now. I tried for 6 weeks to get Catch to rectify this problem with zero result. The review is accurate and Catch needs to improve their commitment to customers.

Maria C.Catch

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly. We're not disagreeing with you at all.
We'd just love to pass on this feedback for training and quality purposes and to prevent this from happening to any other customers.

D MaryaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware of these people

Maria C.Catch

Hi Jonanis, sorry to hear about the missing delivery. I'd love to help follow-up with our Marketplace Disputes team. Are you able to please PM us your Order so we can help follow-up with them?

M P.

M P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unreliable

They advertised stock that they don't have.
I waited for 2 weeks to get my phone, then they cancelled the order from their end.
Customer support is useless.

Maria C.Catch

Hey MP, so sorry to hear about the customer experience here. I'd love to pass on your feedback to the team and make sure this is taken on board. Do you have an Order Number we can find you under?

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really cranky customer here!!

I listed this business 1 star I would go no stars if it would let me. I brought a item through catch. I messaged catch a few times within a week for updates to be told on 7th Day it was lost in transit. I Was offered a refund but it's not the point!! I may take the refund !! I will not buy from you guys again

Maria

MariaWestern Australia

Malfunction of Product and Bad Customers Service

I purchased a Aiwa speaker, I’m not happy item and the customer service. The speaker making a weird sound like a electric malfunction, I told them about this and they asked me to take a video show them and I did it. They asked me to contact the manufacturer and I rang the manufacturer by myself and the manufacturer asked me to deal with catch. I rang Catch back because I have a lot of time for this and they said they told the manufacturer about the issue and they will send the the email what to do. I’m halfway to loss my $280

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Maria C.Catch

Hi Maria, so sorry to hear about all the confusion caused with your attempt to return this Aiwa Speaker. Can you please share your Order Number so we can help look into this?