3.8 from 4,837 reviews

3.8

4,837 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (94) · No (914)

Unacceptable

UnacceptablePerth, WA

DO NOT BUY!

I had a problem with some baby bottles that I bought from Catch on 7 April.
I contacted them to tell them that there was a crack in one bottle which meant that it leaked so was useless.
Every time I tried to contact them they passed me on to someone else and it has taken over 2 months to get a refund, which has not been paid into my bank yet.
I also became an unknowing member of Club Catch which then took $6.50 from my credit card each month until I worked out how to cancel this "membership".
I would never buy anything from Catch again and advise people to steer clear of this company.

Debra46

Debra46SYDNEY

Warm and Toasty

My first pair of ugg boots. I had no idea what they were like and how comfy they are. An amazing buy and the store i have nothing but rave about them. Most amazing item well worth the price and once again fantastic sales staff. Customer service by them is A+++++

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trustworthy and excellent seller of quality goods and products

Catch provide an excellent range of products at competitive prices and they are a trustworthy supplier of a variety of products. I have been ordering from them for years and have never had an issue. When there was a situation where a product was not delivered, their dispute resolution team - Jayson (Marketplace Dispute Agent) especially went out of their way to resolve the situation with a positive outcome and a full refund was provided. I highly recommend Catch as an excellent marketplace of quality branded goods at great prices and with efficient delivery times and excellent customer service throughout the entire transaction. 5 Stars definitely!

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Meg, Thanks for the awesome feedback. We appreciate your kind words and thanks for being a great catch customer. We are always here when ever you need us!

"Club Catch" hard to cancel

Joined Club Catch for the "free" intro membership. Cancelled within the month, got written confirmation of cancellation, and yet got charged "renewal fee" one month later. Outside of automated replies, written messages were ignored for a week - thankfully, all it took was 1 1/2 hours on hold + customer service to have it rectified (whereupon they made it sound like they were doing me a favour... but at least they were polite and relatively efficient in the process - the only high point...). Be it an accident or be it a deliberate ploy to see how much effort it is worth expending to deny unauthorised charges... not sure it matters....

Professional service

I received courteous and professional service in response to my query about the slow delivery of an item
sourced from England. This included a response from the supplier. The item has now arrived.

Misleading

Club catch is deceiving and not worth a cent. Contacted support line to help with simple problem and they refused until I then asked to cancel membership
And talk to manager then suddenly they could offer what I originally called about as it should have been included. Won’t be shopping here again after being a long time customer.
Extremely disappointed with the customer service.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Jacob, Club Catch membership offers exclusive deals and discounts on shipping. Some goods are excluded due to being large and bulky. This is referenced on our site. If you need help in the future, give us a call.

Jacob M.
Jacob M.

I will he taking this further and leaving reviews wherever I see possible until rectified. The way this was handled was also not acceptable

Mahendra

MahendraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Phone doesn’t work. Online submission fails so how to get hold of them?

I ordered two things. One had tracking number and was delivered. The other says dispatched but no tracking details. I queried on app and ko response. I phone within work hours the message says it’s outside working hours.
I send online request it says message failed.
Sounds like a slack group.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dinner Trays

Bought 2 bamboo wooden tv dinner trays, great size and comes with fold down legs so you can even have it sitting on top of your lap in bed just great

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Kate, thanks for sharing. Enjoy them and thanks for shopping with us.

SueTasmania

Avoid this Catch Seller - Mio Destino (Nightwear)

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Sue, sorry to hear that your item was cancelled. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope that you were satisfied with the customer support. If you ever need help just give us a shout.

Sue

Thank you - yes catch support we a great help As per my comment but why can’t I leave feedback for this seller?
Others need to know to avoid them.

Jignasha Amin

Jignasha AminSydney, NSW

Great Customer service....

Always lowest prices in the market.Great quality of the product.They Quickly delivered... Quickly reply for any questions.. Great customer service...I really recommend to buy from Catch of the day. Very Happy

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Jignasah, Thank you for the feedback. Our team of buyers are always searching for great products that deliver great value. Our support team are also here if you ever need us. Thanks for shopping with catch.

Annie

AnniePerth

Kitchen Couture Airfryer.

i bought an Airfryer [Kitchen Couture} from Catch recieved 2 weeks ago, But the basket wont lock onto the base. It just keeps falling out, the slider just doesnt grip. A bit dangerous when its full & hot. Otherwise its ok.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Annie, thanks for sharing. We;'d be more than happy to review this product for you. If its not as described we will organise a replacement. We have sent you a private message to discuss this with you.

Jacky

JackyCentral Queensland, QLD

Pretty Good shopping site

Fast delivery and pretty good product range. Have not encountered any problems and delivery is quite fast. There are some products a bit pricier but most of the time prices aren't that bad.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Jacky, thanks for sharing and shopping with us!

Super fast delivery

Very happy. Bought a camping bbq on the Wednsday hoping to have it by weekend. It arrived on Friday. Very quick delivery and good communication. Easy website to follow. Will use again.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Jim, We appreciate the feedback and that your bbq was delivered quickly. Enjoy!

Lori

Lori

Wonderful service !

Sadly my purchase was lost in transit, through no fault of Catch. Emmanuel was the person I dealt with and he was fabulous. Nothing was too much trouble.i will definitely purchase from Catch again.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Lori, We are always here for you when ever you need us. Thanks for the feedback and for shopping with catch.com.au

Michael

MichaelSouthwest, VIC

Waiting for warranty

Purchased Electrolux vacuum cleaner, Catch.com.au were very easy and good to deal with. Vacuum cleaner arrived with a broken handle from Electrolux. Good warranty assistance, however I have to wait 4-5 weeks for a new handle to arrive and be fitted. 3 weeks for part delivery?? I thought express post bags took days not weeks - very odd.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ivan T.Catch

Hi Michael, thanks for you patience in working with us to resolve your request. Glad to see that we got it sorted. Reach out anytime you may need us!

Shaista R.

Shaista R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and responsive

Ordered a set of dining chairs and it was a smooth and flawless experience. When 3 of the chairs were a bit faulty, customer service was quick and resolved the issue and processed a refund as well. Still waiting for the refund to arrive though. I'm impressed.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Shaista, Thanks for the feedback and shopping with us. If you need us again we will be there for you.

Horrible website

Ordered a mattress, they took my money for it then instantly got a email saying they cancelled my order because my purchase didn't meet specific requirements, yet had no problem taking money from my credit card so I have no idea what that meant, tried calling them 6 times over a few days and never got on to anybody, would never recommend or use catch again, do yourself a favour and steer clear.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Luke, Our systems are designed to make sure all customer orders are validated for your protection. All funds are refunded to the nominated account. We apologise for the inconvenience on this occasion.

C.flSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t order from catch

I ordered a coffee table from catch. The shipping was fast and reliable, however the product was a cheap imitation of what was in the advertisement. Like I mean unusable trash. I am trying to sort out a return, this is going to cost me $20. The coffee table cost $205. This product makes Kmart furniture look like designer furniture. I will never order from catch again. When I tried to escalate my issue to catch, nothing happened.

Ivan T.Catch

Hi, If you are not totally satisfied you can always request a Change of Mind and our team will organise a quick resolution. The easiest way is to submit a request from your account and the team will sort it out for you.

C.fl

I did! And I am being charged to return it. Even though the product is not as advertised

Arno R.

Arno R.

Terrible Customer Service

Ivan T.Catch

Hi Arno, Our support team are here to help. You can easily submit a request from our help centre and the team will get back to you quickly. Rest assured we will get it sorted for you. Thanks

Sneza N.

Sneza N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

STOP read before purchasing from Catch.com

I purchased an elliptical trainer from catch.com 8 months ago. It was faulty so i had it returned only to be advised its not faulty and its being returned to me. The pedals jam up after a couple times.
They leave me no option other than to proceed with legal action.
Save yourself the heart ache and money and do not purchase from them as they simply avoid refunding money or even replacing faulty products.

Warranty Claim MadeYes