3.8 from 4,509 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (76) · No (658)

Excellent service

I purchased a product that did not look like the advertised product once delivered. Catch Team contacted the original seller and I was given a refund. This was all done in a very timely manner. The team kept me up to date with the progress with their excellent communication between all parties involved. This was handled very professionally manner.

Catch ..Catch

Hi Margaret, thank you for sharing your experience with us here.
We are glad our dispute management team was able to resolve all your concerns to your satisfaction. Hope to see you back shopping with us again soon!

Buyer Beware!

Perth

PerthPerth, WA

Late delivery, poor communications.

Catch/their supplier unable to come close to the delivery date, no explanation/communications given from their supplier who totally ignored any queries, no offer of refund offered, communications from Catch improved in the last week.

MCMC

MCMCSYDNEY

If only I could rate them zero

I ordered a exercise bike which was very faulty. after weeks of long drawn out messages they finally agreed to refund me the whole amount plus 38$ for return postage out of my pocket. I obtained this in writing But was told that their "system" didn't allow them to process that. It has now been 3 months and they still refuse to honour their written agreement. Absolutely not worth it to use catch of the day.

BethCoral

BethCoralSydney, NSW

Catch does not ensure delivery!

John

JohnMid North Coast, NSW

Wrong product sent, but fully refunded . Thanks.

Wrong product sent, and issue fixed through exchanges. They were flexible in these difficult times and solved the problem without forcing me out of isolation. Fully refunded. Thanks. I will return because of your professionalism.

Catch ..Catch

Hi John, great to hear your feedback!

We understand the situation and circumstance these days and are trying our best to assist every one of our customers. Thank you for choosing Catch and stay safe.

Beware automatic subscription to Catch Club on first purchase

Kiri
Kiri
Natalie L.

Natalie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Price gouging

Talk about price gouging. It is illegal, especially in light of the coronavirus pandemic
Very disappointed. Will be boycotting and I hope no one bought this product as it has been reported.

Catch ..Catch

Very Helpful Help Centre!

I recently made a purchase for my Dad through my personal account so the Invoice was not correct. I was a bit panicky because it was an expensive item but the lovely Help Centre staff had the entire issue solved within 30 minutes. . Considering what's happening at the moment, this truly was outstanding services.

Catch ..Catch

Hi Marie, no worries at all. Our customer support team is always here for your assistance.

Thanks again for choosing Catch!

Chris D

Chris DNortheast, VIC

Very happy with purchase

I am very happy with my purchase and more so, very happy with the way catch of the day handled a glitch that was of my making.
Well done catch of the day

Catch ..Catch

Hey Chris, we appreciate your feedback, thank you!

Scam subscription model -$6.50 a month

Do not shop here.

You have to submit a request to cancel sub, it has been going on for over a year despite me trying to cancel previously.

Scam and disgusting business model. Do not cheat people $6.50 a month.

Had to remove my card

Catch ..Catch

Hi, we require a formal request for Club Catch cancellation. This request can be in the form of an email, a call or a simple message through our help centre. Once this request is received, our support staff approves it within a few hours. Thanks!

isla

islaNorthern Region, NSW

this is perfect

exquisite quality in the goods purchased excellent customer service and attention to my enquiry
as this was the first purchase over the net,very easy to navigate ,once prompted by a friend,but easy one understood,range on offer was not overwhelming but just enough ,

Catch ..Catch

Hi Isla, we're glad to have you on board with us. Hope you love the products you purchased. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email us anytime. Thanks again for choosing Catch and hope to see you again soon.

Excellent customer service

Had some issues regarding missing items, contact and resolution was finalised with a couple of hours.
Very helpful and knowledgable of options available.
Shopper since it started. First time to use.

Rebecca Leask

Rebecca Leask

Perfect customer service. Really helpful.

Customer service was fast and efficient and provided a perfect outcome. Thank you
I have to write 30 words but I don’t need them. She was a brilliant customer service person.

Catch ..Catch

Hi Rebecca, we could not ask for anything more, your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for shopping with us!

Stephan C.

Stephan C.Perth, WA

VERY Disappointed

I am very disappointed in the service supplied by catch. It seems the $619 coffee machine I paid for hasn’t even left their warehouse. I paid for this item on the 21/03/2020 and it’s now the 01/04/2020. They state 2-5 business days for delivery but it’s been much more. Their responding emails have been very vague and unhelpful. I contacted Australia Post and they claim it hasn’t left the Catch warehouse it seems they just printed off a delivery slip which activates the delivery status. Seems sneaky and underhanded. If this isn’t resolved within the next few days I will be reporting it to Consumer Affairs.

Murray

MurrayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery

A product that I ordered has still not been delivered and it’s been about 2 weeks now.
I don’t like writing bad reviews but I’m frustrated. I’ve been on contact but now no one is replying so I’m going one step more

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Staff have been helpful - BUT I STILL DON’T HAVE MY GOODS!!! Get a better delivery service!

My goods have been ordered and paid for over a week ago but have still not been delivered. Staff in line are in contact but I still don’t have my goods

Catch ..Catch

Hi Kezza, due to the current situation, deliveries have been slightly delayed but don't stress. Our team will resolve this for you. Just give them one business day and they will update you via email. Thank you for your understanding!

Rose C.

Rose C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A++ for customer service

One of my parcels didn't arrive by the estimated delivery date. After submitting a query through online help, I was quickly contacted by a super efficient customer service representative. She had already tracked the whereabouts of my parcel and offered a range of choices and options to help resolve the query promptly. Super Happy!!

Catch ..Catch

Hey Rose, thanks for sharing with us!

We hope you receive your order soon. If there's anything else that we can help you with, just shoot us an email. Thank you!

wombarra

wombarraIllawarra, NSW

Price gouging

The online website CATCH.COM.AU are enabling price gouging.
This taken from their website:
3M Face Mask 20-Pack - N95 8200 Particulate Respirator
$267
Price gouging in the extreme!
Shame on you CATCH for allowing sellers to profeteer when Australians are at their most vulnerable!

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

all good

great site resolve it in one email great job.
will still use catch but will read terms and conditions a bit better next time.
AAA great site easy to order things from

Thanks, Anthony!

Janelle Hallasked

hello i would like to know when my order is coming its order number #30840337 please let me know thankyou

Kezza

Sorry Janelle - don’t know how this came to me. I am a shopper who is also waiting for goods ordered 10 days ago! Good luck !

sorry about that

Catch ..Catch

Hi Janelle, please email our support staff through our help centre and they will update you promptly, thanks!

Katrina ellis

Katrina ellisasked

Hi I've just ordered 2 of the everfit vibrating machines from catch, just double checking there is 2 coming as ive paid for 2 but only says one item on my order details? If u could confirm there Is 2 otdered id be truely grateful thank you

Catch ..Catch

Hi Katrina, we will recommend emailing our support staff or requesting an online form. Thanks!

Sue Burns

Sue Burnsasked

Why won't afterpay show up in checkout. I have used it countless times and even if open in Chrome it won't show up

unhappyblanco
unhappyblanco

I believe Afterpay is ONLY available on certain items so if it doesn't show up it's because it's not available on those particular items.

Kellie
Kellie

I NB can’t get it to come up recently either no matter what I do! It won’t come up on anything I add to cart! I was beginning to think they’ve removed the afterpay option!

Get an answer from our members and Catch representatives