Catwalk Connection

Catwalk Connection

The hottest trends at a click of a button

Absolutely love Catwalk connection! They have the hottest and latest trends in fashion! I’m super satisfied with the quality of the clothing as well as how true the sizing is!

fave online boutique~

Catwalk connection is by far my favourite online fashion store. I found Catwalk on Instagram and couldn't believe how much it inspired me to get onto the site and check out the online store. I initially got myself a gown for a WBFF show. I was taking a gamble buying a gown for a special show but I had a good feeling about it and heard a lot of great feedback from friends who purchased from Catwalk. I now have got a few different pieces from the online store and have yet to try some shoes, swimwear and some outfits for going out which i will buy soon.

If you need a HIGH quality boutique for event wear, a wardrobe to die for or some fantastic quality pieces that look MEGA expensive and on trend yet are still affordable shop here. The quality and fit of everything I have gotten has been exactly my size! I don't often review but this is my favourite store ever and I feel like Catwalk deserve some LOVE from their number 1 fan! Debbie

Dream wardrobe and service

I have been buying from this site for 3 years now and everything is perfect!! When some items didn’t fit me and I returned them I received a total refund! I have never experienced any problem and their customer service is great as well as their items!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are so happy that you love your outfit x

Great Quality and worth it!

They absolutely nailed it. It was my first order and I was a little worried especially when it didn’t come in as soon as I expected. However, I was very impressed with my order and a loyal customer now.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you Tinu. We love having you as a loyal customer! x

Beautiful dress.

The dress came in a cute small dress bag. It was made perfectly and looked beautiful on. I wore it to a pop up shop and got so many compliments. I have no complaints about the dress it was gorgeous and perfect. I felt beautiful sexy and confident in the dress

Product Appearance As advertised
You look stunning Kandice! Thank you so much for your feedback

Great experience!

My outfit was perfect from Catwalk Connection! Shipping took about a week and a half but it was totally worth the wait. The quality was excellent and looks just like photos from website. Fit was true to size. I received so many compliments and I’ll most definitely be shopping again! Thank you

WOW Tammie - Absolutely gorgeous. We love you! x

AMAZING!

Received my first order from Catwalk Connection and WOW, the quality is Amazing! Had to wait two weeks to receive it but it was absolutely worth it. Catwalk Connection you have me as your customer for life! Thank you!

Product Appearance As advertised
Love you Betty! Glad you are loving your new heels! x

Loyal customer, LOVE Catwalk Connection

I've been shopping with Catwalk Connection for years, great quality and amazing on trend styles. Not sure why they have bad reviews as I have never had a problem with them in the 3+ years i've been a customer :) they are very easy to deal ! Have shopped with Catwalk Connection for lots of my events from my hens and my bridal party and birthdays too, very loyal customer, only thing i would say is that the sizing runs small x

Sizing Slightly small
Thanks for your feedback Addie, it means so much to us! x

Will order again

I have to say, I put in an order for the first time and only after decided to read the reviews. They were terrible! I was freaking out about my order. However, when I reached out to customer service to track my order they were super helpful. My order arrived one day earlier then expected and the quality of the clothes is STUNNING!!!

Thank you Lilly - We aim to please 100% of our customers! x

Bought for my Russian girlfriend

Found all the product very easily. My girlfriend loved the all her stuff! The quality of the products we bought were extremely good! Please keep up the good work guys!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you Alen. We are so pleased your girlfriend loved her package! x

Scam!! Do not buy from them!!!

Bought 2 dresses from them for a special event and paid for express shipping to australia. Did not arrive within express shipping time nor did it arrive as per normal shipping time frame. Terrible customer service no reply or response when i emailed them!! Items arrived months later and came faulty!! The fabric had stains. They finally responded to me via instagram dm instead of email and was told to send the item if faulty for a refund to their china head office. I had to pay $60 extra for shipping. No one collected my parcel in china airport so was sent back to me!!! Disgusting business disgusting dress’s. All gone in the rubbish bin. $300!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Yasmin I've checked our database and we have NO orders from a Yasmin in NSW in the last 12 months. Just want to double check with you that you have the correct company and there is no confusion. Many thanks

My jumpsuit was absolutely gorgeous! I wasn’t expecting something so beautiful to be perfect! Thank you catwalk

Using catwalk connections website was so handy and easy to use! I was 100% satisfied with my product it put a huge smile onto my face! The quality on this jumpsuit was just right and it didn’t feel cheap it felt really expensive and lavish..

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks Allysar, we love you! x

This outfit was absolutely on point!! I was so happy with my order and delivery!

This website was so handy and I was happy with my order. I was 100% satisfied with my product and the delivery was on time! The quality of this jumpsuit was just perfect! And I couldn’t ask for any more!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for your feedback. 100% satisfaction is our aim and it's a great feeling when we get told we did this! x

Love this brand !!

I cannot rate this company highly enough..... fabulous styles fantastic materials so comfy and looks amazing Well designed and customer service !! I cannot wait to purchase more items from this site !!

Product Appearance As advertised
Wow thanks Hajar. Your words are very kind and we appreciate you! x

Love my dress!

I was a little hesitant to order because of some reviews, but I am so glad I did! I ordered the flora mini ruffle dress and I am in LOVE with it. I have never gotten so many compliments for an outfit. It arrived in 7/8 days and I did inform them on facebook that I was making an order so maybe that helped. I will be purchasing again!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you Ester - We are so happy you loved your dress - The Flora is our best seller and we are absolutely positive you looked fabulous! We look forward to sending you your next killer outfit x

Perfect!

My jacket is BEAUTIFUL and the material is such good quality! The service i got online was phenomenal, they got it to me so quickly before i went on holiday. So thank you SOO so much again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Sarah you're amazing - We knew you would love the jacket and it's so nice for us to see that you did. Please tag us in all your pictures in the jacket - we love to see happy faces in Catwalk Connection :) x

Great!!

Very impressed with the qaulity Of the fabric and the packaging ! Fabric feels like second layer of skin, very comfortable yet creates such a smooth silhouette!! (Definitely need to use size chart to make sure you get the right fit)

Product Appearance As advertised
Karena you're feedback means the world to us - we are so happy to see you loved your 2nd skin :D We have updated our size charts for better fits - Thank you for you for helping us improve! x

Love this shop!

This is my new favorite shop. Loved every outfit I bought, received my dresses within 4 days. Excellent quality and amazing styles of dresses. I Will definitely shop here again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you Diana - and you are our new favourite customer! xx

Wrong Colour Described! So dissapointed

I was waiting 2 anxious weeks for this skirt and top (as it comes from china) and when it arrived, it wasn't the right color it had described on the website. I specifically wanted Gold and it was delivered ROSE GOLD. I looked on the website again to see if it was my error but no, it was their error which im annoyed about because now i have to find a whole new outfit for my hens night and I dont have much time. So disappointing.

Hi Laz - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Samm

Fraudulent company

Purchased an outfit that took weeks to arrive. About 3 sizes too small. Emailed them to arrange an exchange. Have returned the item and can see from tracking they received it a month ago however they deny that saying it's with customs still. $150 out of pocket.

Hi Sally - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Samm