3.6

This dresses Are very low quality and I’m not satisfied at all ladies don’t be filled with glamorous pictures

Not satisfied the quality is not what seem from the photos
Instagram they try to delet my sms
Don’t be fulled it’s missleading what they try to show youuuuu never buy

SizingSlightly large

Perfect dress!

Loved the Flora Floral Truffle Dress! It came in time and was the perfect dress for my event. The attention to detail was great- the traps on the back were my favourite & the deep cut at the front was very secure. Will be ordering again!

SizingSlightly large

Love the look!!!

I love the fabric of the dress. It holds its shape and fits well. There are so many beautiful looks to choose from for different occasions. I’ve already began recommending my friends to shop this brand. I’ve also received many compliments on my “Janis” dress.

Find out how Catwalk Connection compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

I love EVERYTHING I have purchased! Great Quality Quick Shipping! Clothes are FABULOUS!!!

I get the most compliments on everything I purchase from Catwalk Connection. The clothes are unique (you won't find these pieces on multiple websites). They are extremely good quality. Dresses are lined and not "see through". Even swimsuits are durable and well made. Sizes are accurate. Every items comes in a reusable hanging bag to keep it clean and dust free. These are great to use when traveling. Ordering is easy and shipping is quick. Always Fabulous! Time to place other order with all the items I keep adding to my cart!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Catwalk Connection collections are always on trend!

Catwalk collection is my GO TO for finding clothes or shoes that are unique in the market and always on trend!
Their stuff is so feminine & sexy at the same time, so you get the best of both worlds.
If I every had questions or concerns, my experience has been great with their customer service team both via e-mail & on Instagram DM's.
Oh & quick international shipping which is a plus!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The worst experience ever!! Dont order from this site! Cheap Chinese copy, bad quality, bad customer service. Ive ordered two dresses, paid more than 300$ for nothing! There were no tags on that!! So bad and so disappointed. And they offered to me to send back and put the price less than 100$, even if I paid for that 170$ each! Then you cant track the items and they could say never received them!! Please be careful with online ordering!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

AMAZING, AMAZING, fabulous shoes with excellent quality! thank you so much xx

Easy website, to find what you looking for, quick speed shipping, high quality of material, comfortable, as seen in the pictures, higly reccomented! Cant wait for my next order!! A+

Product AppearanceAs advertised

shoes are great, dress is less

The shoes are just fabulous , great quality and very comfortable high heels!
I was more disappointed with the jacket because I expected it to be in a different material and that was explained enough
But i love everything that is on sale !

Anastasija

AnastasijaSydney, NSW

Lovvveeee !!

Love cat walk connection ! Website easy to use & find exactly what you are looking for ! I am satisfied quality of material & the quick speed of delivery ! Can not wait for my next order :)

Shoes amazing - Delivery abit longer

Shoes are the best and have ordered 3 pairs in total, however on my last order these took just under 2 weeks to arrive. They did come in time and the customer service was helpful in tracking package. Also really easy to exchange. Would recommend :)

Madi

MadiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with order but allow extra time for delivery

Happy with order. Quality of products up to standard. My order took about 10 days to arrive and I thought it was 5-7 days which was a bit annoying but other than that I was happy with my items.

juras32

juras32Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We simply love this store

Simply Amazing! Love, Love, Love! Quality is the best and looks soo good on all my engagement party photos! Will order more, thank you Catwalk Connection and see you soon

Stephanie

StephanieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

really recommend!

Actually I never write a review but this time I decide to do that. First of all, I have to tell you that the items are exactly like the pictures and also the quality is perfect! I have been following Catwalk Connection for a long time but this is my first purchase and I am very happy about! Also the whole team is great and helpful. Anytime you have any questions they will quickly reply and help. I really recommend!

love this brand!

This is hands down my favourite and most trusted brand. Everything on their website is such high quality and the styles are amazing! had some questions about sizing and emailed the team. They were super helpful and answered me right away. will definitely be shopping again!

Samarah W.

Samarah W.

Not At All Like The Pictures - Scam

I ordered a $200 dress for my sisters wedding. It arrives NOTHING like the one in the picture. The colours were WAY Off. Buttons were cheap and tacky. The cut wasn’t fitted as in the picture. Material was way too heavy and the dress was baggy despite ordering one smaller than my size.
Told catwalk connection, they said I had no choice but to send it back. Spent a further $40!! On shopping to CHINA (yeah, chinese fakes) only to be told they didn’t receive it. $240 down the drain.

SizingVery large

waz ams

waz amsSydney, NSW

Service and Product

bought a dress from this disgusting website, which was completely different to the photo. Sixing was Chinese size, quality was also chinese quality. I tried to make comments on their Instagram page where they deleted my comments and blocked me from their page. I was told that i could not get a refund and that to send the item back to the supplier for a credit note. I sent the dress back two months ago and to this date I have not received any thing back. they have asked me to contact the supplier and find out what happened to the dress and why they haven't received it.

SizingVery small
Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Return Policy is useless, no customer service

Very beautiful !!

So beautiful! I like it so much! The only problem is the size. I took a medium but it is too small for me. So for those who want to order it take a large

SizingVery small

Hottest Party dress

I ordered this turquoise dress for NYE and it was so stunning on! I got a ton of compliments. Flattering body hugging fit . I’m 5’2” 105 and usually order xs but S fit me perfectly .

Christie  F.

Christie F.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality backed by terrible customer service

Received my order which looked nothing like the website and the fit was terrible. Was refused a refund and issued a credit note. Used credit note and received another poorly made item that fit like garbage. Refund refused and customer service staff completely unhelpful with no resolution. So, goodbye to my $240. Won’t shop again. Don’t like stores that don’t back their products with refunds or decent customer service.