Perfect

Purchased the Jasmin Wine Suede Boots and they are wonderful! Smell of real leather! Good quality. Packaging was super nice, delivery was fast. Website is easy. But sent email to customer service for cleaning help and no answer!

Magui

Magui

Expensive and terrible quality

I purchased a jumpsuit a while ago. It was expensive and very bad quality went straight to the rubbish bin. It has nothing to do with the photos on website!

Rose Benson

Rose BensonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing shoes

Thank you so much I absolutely love my new shoes. Quality is amazing and they came in time for last minute shoe crisis for a wedding. Cant wait to get more from you guys

Purchased in September 2018

I purchased the Kaden Khaki Jacket and the Allegra Houndstooth two piece set. when I got it, the packaging exceeded my expectations. Each clothing came in their individual dust bag, which I think is a nice touch.

The only issue was that a button on the skirt fell off, but thats an easy fix. Besides that, the items fit great and I cant wait to wear them!

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

Speedy delivery my dress arrived within days of purchasing it. My beautiful Dress was exactly what I ordered and came packaged in a suit bag which I wasn't expecting, very happy.

Product Appearance As advertised

Catwalk Connection clothing is great quality and great fit.

I love the quality of the clothing, the size chart is accurate so the clothes fit well, the site is easy to use and the items are posted quickly. Great range of products and very gorgeous on !

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely loved my elvis blazer set!!

The site was very easy to navigate, wide collection of beautiful options. I actually had already bought a birthday outfit, but when i saw the elvis blazer set i just had to have it. It fit amazing and i absolutely loved it!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Not receive my shoes yet

I order my shoes October 4 and still nothing yet. They say 4 to 7 business day its pass it so far. I got this shoes for a wedding which was this past Saturday. I'm really not happy with their services

Ama
Ama

My shoes came in yesterday and I order them October 4 which is more than 4 to seven days. These particular shoes was for a wedding which was October 12

Ashley J

Ashley JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!! So happy!!

My second time ordering from Catwalkconnection, I'm very pleased, the shipping was fast, love the clothes and swimwear that i ordered, great material and exactly as seen on the model.

Catwalks number 1 fan

Catwalks number 1 fanWestern Australia

Wish I’d found you sooner!

I seriously wish I’d found you sooner!! I love everything on this site. They’ve got an amazing range, great sales, and shipping was fast; I received my Belia jacket in 5 days! The material of my jacket was amazing and sizing was perfect! Also the packaging was suuuper cute!
Will definitely be a regular shopper. Thanks a million!

The Best!

I have been shopping with Catwalk Connection two years. Love everything I purchased. I had to exchange only one of the dresses I purchased because I purchased wrong size. Catwalk Connection exchanged my dress without problem. I am a happy customer!

I’m in love

I love my new boots and all the dresses I received from Catwalk Connection. Quality is really good and definitely worth the money. It took two weeks to receive my order but the wait was worth it.

Just Perfect!

My friend introduced me to Catwalk Connection. She always looks so good and chic. I received my first order and it’s PERFECT, I am so happy. Excellent style, fit and quality!

Product Appearance As advertised

Horrible cheap quality for the price you pay

Ordered 3 different outfits and ALL were horrible cheap quality, looked nothing like the photos. Thin, see through, and very cheap quality. Packaging so cheap and parcel looks like it gets delivered straight from china! I would NOT recommend- prices are so high compared to what you are getting.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

My Favourite Shop

Catwalk Connection is my favourite shop. The quality of their clothing and shoes is amazing. They also have very helpful customer service team. I strongly recommend this website to everyone!

Dreamy and Feminine

The FLORA Floral Mini Ruffle Dress is an absolute dream! It’s absolutely gorgeous and is very flattering. So feminine and I absolutely love the pattern. I wore this recently for my birthday and received so many compliments.

Product Appearance As advertised

Outfits exactly like the picture!!!

After purchasing from various online sellers and being totally disappointed at the quality of clothes or professionalism of the sellers, I am in awe of this company!!! I got my 1st outfit from them and was relieved that the clothes look exactly like the picture and the quality is great! I am totally hooked! I don’t see myself ordering from anyplace else! Catwalk connection is definitely my go to store now and it’s easy to order using my phone!

Bennyboy

BennyboyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best skirt!

I’m in love with my new product that I cannot take off! Such fast replies and amazing advice on what size would be best for me!! Great service and can’t wait for my next purchase!

Product Appearance As advertised

Delivered on time and products were fantastic!

This is the second time I’ve ordered through CC and I can honestly say both times have been positive. The dresses were amazing and extremely flattering on the body.
The quality is excellent and the prices are reasonable. My items are always delivered on time and packaged beautifully.

Sizing True to size

I really loved the dress!!

So actually I didn’t know the website, it’s was my first time ordering here. After ordering I saw the comments and I was so scared, that I will not receive it or it gonna be late or a bad quality. So I decided to write them, I got a really nice and fast reply, then I explained that it was a dress for my prom and I got it 2 days later, so thank you for this. The dress is amazing and the idea is really good. I looked so elegant for only 100$ :). It was a nice experience, so thank you a lot!

Sizing Slightly large