Cavalier Bremworth Dry Stain Remover

Cavalier Bremworth Dry Stain Remover

Adam Vesly

Adam VeslySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother with this product!!

This product fell well below my expectation and is not worth the money. I went back with what i know which is the Ozcleen carpet cleaner. It removed no stains and was a pain to vacuum. No refund was offered either.
Just appalling.

Roxy

RoxyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst product ever!!

This carpet stain remover has completely ruined my carpet. I followed the instructions and now have massive white patches on my dark grey carpet. I would rate it zero if it was an option. This product should be taken off the shelf immediately!!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths.

mandu

mandusydney

Sticky lounges

I used this on my lounge to remove a patch of stain from the armrest and my carpet near my bed. Both were ruined, vacuum clogged up and the lounge and carpet are now permanently sticky with a white immovable stain.

It's like Santa snow or dried shaving cream.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$9.00.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Cavalier Bremworth Dry Stain Remover compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

Bmc

Bmc

Blame each other

Cavalier bremworth carpet stain remover kills Dyson vacuums , both companies blaming each other.
Both companies do not want to help .
No warnings , no responsibility.
I cannot believe I now have a blown up Dyson ‍

Denis Farrar

Denis FarrarCanberra 2600, ACT

It works well if you are careful

I have used this product many times over several years. It has always worked to remove dry stains. The secret is not to leave it on the stain for more than about 5-8 seconds and then vacuum like mad to remove all traces
Denis Farrar

Attention all carpets!

This product swiftly munted my carpet too. Don't ask me why. Person who recommended it swore by it. But i tried it once - on old coffee stains - following the instructions, and now i have a horrible bunch of discolourations mottling a large area of carpet! Did not remove the coffee, either!

Purchased in November 2020.

Jo H

Jo HSouth East Queensland, QLD

“Suspected of causing cancer”

Do not use this product. It is toxic. Awful, ruined my carpets and it literally says on the bottle “suspected of causing cancer” how is this sold in Woolworths supermarkets.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$8.90.

White patches everywhere - impossible to remove

I used this product exactly how the instructions stated and yet it has left me with white patches all over my dark grey carpet. I've tried everything to get it out but it just won't budge! Landlord will not be happy!

Mrs B Young

Mrs B YoungRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ruins your vacuum cleaner

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$8.99.

biggest disappointment

i just wanted to remove a few stains and this product just wasted my time and money also my vaccum not to mention the toxic smell i don't recommend this .

Purchased in July 2020.

Don't use this product

I brought this product to use on 3 stains I had on my carpet, don't use this product. Done a test patch, no larger than bread & butter plate, had emptied my vac before doing a vac up after product dried. Firstly it stinks, had to leave my door open for hours to try & get rid of the smell, its cold here at the moment in Wellington New Zealand. Second after vacuuming up the dry foam, my vacuum indicated it needed to be emptied WHAT. Apparently foam blocks up you vacuum. Read the reviews this product is a no go, don't buy it, I will not attempt to use it on the stains I brought it for. Going to get in the carpet cleaners, rather pay $130 than $9.95. To the ravers about this product, you were just lucky to have a good result

Purchased in June 2020.

Worst product ever!

Warning! Do Not Use this product, it is likely to ruin your carpet! Our carpet is now covered in white spot all over! Absolute waste of money, don’t use it! :(

BChan

BChanSydney, NSW

Love this brand & product!!!!!

Been using this product for the past 8 years and love it. Especially the dry stain remover. Works on my fitted carpet that had dark stains that was more than 5 years old. Sprayed it on and dab it and repeat one more time and my white carpet looks like new but it’s actually 21 years old!!! I recommended it to my friends. Thanks for a great product. 5 stars from me!

Purchased at Woolworths.

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful stuff

Left a mark on our carpet and stuffed up our vacuum. Terrible, carcinogenic product, we didn't realise the small print stated this until it was too late. Shouldn't be allowed to continue selling this stuff. Don't risk stuffing up your vacuum.

Purchased in March 2018 at Woolworths for A$9.00.

HORRENDOUS & DANGEROUS

This product is terrible and toxic. It almost destroyed my dyson vacuum and my lungs! Read the fine print carefully. I do not believe this product should be sold in Woolworths. Be very careful using it if you do and don't use a vacuum you want to keep.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for A$9.05.

Terrible and toxic product

This left white powder all over my carpet and did not remove the stain after two applications. It also completely ruined my vacuum cleaner with a fine white powered all through it. Everytime I turned on the vacuum cleaner it spat out a toxic cloud of white dust. This product states that it has cancer causing chemicals and that you should wear all possible protective gear when applying it. I would not recommend my worst enemy to use this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Brilliant!

Had multiple stains cause by grandsons. I had tried home remedies from google to no avail. One stain needed two applications but it worked, I highly recommend it for wool carpet!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$8.99.

Taryn M.

Taryn M.New South Wales

Doesn't work on a dry coffee stain

Tried it on a dry black coffee stain and didn't work so I would consider another product over this. It didn't make any difference at all, and we tried it twice.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$8.99.

Deb O

Deb OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cavalier dry is truly amazing

This stuff is truly amazing. I thought I would have to get the carpet cleaners but presto cavalier dry worked amazingly so impressed. Did not damage Vacuum. It did stop but once it cooled down it came back on. I also cleaned the filter.

Purchased in January 2019.

LottaLove

LottaLoveSydney, NSW

Overpriced, toxic junk.

This product states clearly on the labelling that it is "for dry stains" and an "Advanced treatment for dry stubborn stains on carpets and rugs" including/in particular ( thanks for the handy illustrative graphic) dog vomit and urine. Tried it on dried urine stains on our white carpet and it made ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE at all. It did however give me a headache due to its highly toxic odour. This product is a rip-off. Try vinegar, blotted repeatedly with a towel followed by wool wash with glycerine and a steam clean. Avoid this product.

Purchased in February 2019.