Cavalier Bremworth Dry Stain Remover

Cavalier Bremworth Dry Stain Remover

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Taryn M.

Taryn M.New South Wales

Doesn't work on a dry coffee stain

Tried it on a dry black coffee stain and didn't work so I would consider another product over this. It didn't make any difference at all, and we tried it twice.

Purchased in November 2019 for $8.99.

Deb OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cavalier dry is truly amazing

This stuff is truly amazing. I thought I would have to get the carpet cleaners but presto cavalier dry worked amazingly so impressed. Did not damage Vacuum. It did stop but once it cooled down it came back on. I also cleaned the filter.

Purchased in January 2019.

LottaLove

LottaLoveSydney, NSW

Overpriced, toxic junk.

This product states clearly on the labelling that it is "for dry stains" and an "Advanced treatment for dry stubborn stains on carpets and rugs" including/in particular ( thanks for the handy illustrative graphic) dog vomit and urine. Tried it on dried urine stains on our white carpet and it made ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE at all. It did however give me a headache due to its highly toxic odour. This product is a rip-off. Try vinegar, blotted repeatedly with a towel followed by wool wash with glycerine and a steam clean. Avoid this product.

Purchased in February 2019.

Cozz

CozzMannering park

Terrible product

Not happy, I brought this for stains on the carpet but unless you have a vacuum that takes bags it blocks it up, worked well on some stains but i would of liked to of had the chance to reapply and vacuum again but my vacuum kept getting blocked, unless i buy a vacuum that takes bags i can't use the rest of the can. Would be nice if the can stated to only use vacuums that have bags.

tania

taniaSydney

Causes cancer?

I bought this product but didn't read all the fine print and just assumed that the warnings were in the normal range. Unfortunately, it states that you basically need full body protection to use it and that it contains chemicals that can cause cancer! I would prefer to live with the stained carpet. Wish I could get my money back.

Blocked Brand new dyson c10 vacume cleaner

Got the stain out but fine dust has blocked up my new vacume cleaner motor. No mention on can that this is a possibility. Not happy. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Alan Pont

Alan Pont

Works every time

I have been using this product for a number of years to remove spot stains in our relatively new nylon carpet. I have never had a problem with it not doing the job. I use an older small battery powered vacuum cleaner (Black and Decker Dustbuster) with the small nozzle attachment and work around and through the stain as soon as the stain remover starts to turn white. Works every time.

Rich

RichSydney

May remove your stain but will cost you a vaccuum

I used this product on a coffee stain on a light carpet. The ultra fine powder completely clogged my Dyson V8 to the point it had to go back to Dyson for repair. The coffe stain was greatly diminished, but not willing to risk using again.
Thus I;d say it works well to remove the stains, but at a high cost to your equipment and environment. Should not be a consumer product.

Best ever stain remover on the market

Had some old pet urine stains , as well as a few oil stains

Dan

DanMelbourne

Terrible product. No stars

This did nothing at all to remove a pet stain from my carpet all it did was remove the colour from the carpet surrounding the stain making the original stain more prominent. My bad luck for not patch testing but I've used other stain removers with no problem whatsoever.

Perfect, marks removed

Marks of unknown origin on my pale pink bedroom carpet are gone. The carpet looks fabulous again. I can't believe how easy it was. This product will be staying in my home cleaning cupboard forever. I think I'll do the wool rug myself using this dry cleaning spray instead of paying for another 'expert', the last experts left the rug sticky.

Val

Val

Best dry carpet stain remover ever!! ;)

Cavalier Bremworth dry stain remover for carpets is the best stain remover ever. Stains totally vanish! We have been using it for years. I have just posted about it.to my FB friends!! But Why can't we buy the wet stain remover in the Supermarket also? The shipping costs are a bit too expensive to buy the 3 pack online.

Don't...Just don't.

If you make a mistake and use this abominable product... do not use any vacuum cleaner ever again on that spot - it will clog forever (hint - I know!) Besides that it has almost zero effect (my opinion is that it paints over the spot with white dust!) I'm just saying!
In then end I used dishwashing liquid and a scrubbing brush. The carpet came up like brand new. They said water damages carpets ... well it was damaged already. Want to write off a vacuum cleaner... I know how! But then again you could ignore this message and learn yourself! I'm just saying! Oh, and do I really have to give it 1 star, I was hoping to select zero.

frecs

frecsDunedin

Ruined vacuum cleaner

Small dry dog urine stain disappeared but vacuum couldn't handle powder. Quit working for ever. Had to finish cleaning with hand carpet sweeper which scattered powder over larger area. Not happy.

notruly

notrulyAustralia

0/5 - Have you read the fine print on new cans?

Burkstrum

BurkstrumCaloundra

It is truly amazing!

Bought this product after my cat vomited on the carpet. I was a bit skeptical at first, however, I sprayed the product on the small stain and then waited for it to dry. I few hours later I remembered to go and check... I vacuumed up the white powder patch and HOORAH! The vomit stain was completely gone. I couldn't even tell where it had happened. I definitely recommend this product.

Bloody hell it WORKS!!

The only product I could find that called for a DRY stain. Bolognaise on carpet 2 weeks old and it worked perfectly! This stuff works a treat. Saved me hiring a carpet cleaner.

3plusone

3plusoneSydney

Best results in stain removal worth the money

I'm so pleased I found this product. The dry white foam sprays cleanly from can to target stain, then dry for 30 minutes or so...less in hot weather, then use smallest brush fitting on vacume to hoover it up. Stain gone! Dog marks, coffee, general brown area on walk way, all marks gone and never wetness on carpet during cleaning process. The only problem is finding places to buy ...Woolies Town Hall and Crows Nest are out of stock. I hope it doesnt disappear from Woolies. Cavalier Bremworth makes beautiful quality carpets and this cleaning product is up to the carpet manufacturers same extremely high standard.
I dont mind paying the price it is worth it for quality results.

Crap in a can

Horrible product! Don't buy. I did a spot check and this was fine. I proceeded to do my entire carpet. Not only did it leave white patches on my dark carpet, it also destroyed my vacuum cleaner. I have a wertheime. I only managed to vacuume 1/4 of my lounge room and my vacuume died!! $8.30 wrth of crap in a can, $900 vacuume now not working and a $50 hire of an industrial vacuume to get this crap off my carpets. I will be going to consumer affairs!

GREAT PRODUCT

Amazing. Looked after an elderly man with dementia and incontinence, both ends. Dropped faeces on carpet, but was unaware till it dried. Got professionals in. Looked good till it dried. No difference. Stain still there. Found this pressure-pack in laundry cupboard. Tried it and it worked. Have recommended to my sister and a friend. They too,are ecstatic.

Teah Z.asked

Will it remove a dry urine stain?

Deb O

Sorry Teah haven't had to try that one. There is the wet Bremworth as well. Try the dry one first if that doesn't work use the Wet one option. Read the instructions and follow the procedures required.

Teah Z.

It worked .... stains all gone thanks for answering

Teah Z.asked

Today I purchased your product being cavalier stain remover. Unfortunately, there are two obstacles standing in my way of achieving a successful outcome. One being, I chose your product on a whim, not knowing anything at all about it. And two, being that the print is so small, (explaining the directions for use), that I unfortunately find them impossible to read and therefore to comprehend.

Would it be too much to ask, if you could possibly find some time to email me with said instructions, set out in a clearly understandable manner so as I could understand, and therefore gain the optimum outcome that I desire.

I thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with my predicament.

Yours sincerely
TEAH LE-ANNE ZANE

I apologise for neglecting to add my contactable email address:
teahleannezane @gmail.com

June P

June Pasked

Where can I buy Cavalier Bremworth dry stain remover?

Woolworths super market