CCC Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (224)

Quick delivery, Perfectly package, Lens works as it should. Money well spent

I thought for a moment after I have bought my 17-55 2.8 Canon off this website and I had second thoughts that I might be ripped off because of grey marketing how people say it’s bad. I rather ignore the hate and decide to give this website a go, like I said in the title. I’m very happy with my purchase and it works like it should for a 17-55 2.8 lens, will consider to shop with CCCWarehouse again in the near future

Amazing Service and Prices

I ordered a new camera and lens with these guys and cannot be more impressed with the service and cost. I ordered on Monday, the product arrived on Friday. The product is legit and allowed me to upgrade my lens for the same cost as I would have paid in Australia. I can’t recommend enough. I will use them again.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to purchase at a very good price!

I purchased a Sony XQD card at a very good price. I chose the express delivery and the item arrived quickly as expected. The card is great and I am considering other items from the great range of photographic items on offer.

chris s

chris s

New camera at a good price in perfect order with fast delivery

The camera arrived less than two working days after placing the order. The new price for my excellent Nikon d850 was not a lot more than that asked for second hand examples on offer. CCC Warehouse made it a no brainer to buy new with the certainty that comes with this. This was my second camera purchase and it will not be the last.

sd

sdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Execellent service! Competitive prices!

This past year I have bought 2 Nikon Cameras from CCCWarehouse
This past year we have bought one Nikon 5400 DSLR and Nikon coolpix p950
I bought them for the competitive prices and excellent customer service I received when I called them.
They arranged delivery the same day I bought them and received these camera's the next day.
I received a loyalty discount as well as I have bought both cameras at different times.
Highly recommend. I'm so excited about my cameras!
Thanks very much CCC Warehouse!!!!

Kwong Hong A.

Kwong Hong A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got a great lens with a great price.

First time buy lens with CCC Warehouse. A bit worry at the beginning for the significantly cheaper price to the other sellers. However, everything is just excellent and will undoubtedly shop with CCC Warehouse again.

Product PurchasedCanon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Andreas W.

Andreas W.Perth, WA

Excellent in all respects

Ordered a lens and realised that I actually wanted another, cheaper one (my bad). Went on the chat, got immediate attention. Order changed and money refunded within a few minutes. Order shipped within another day and received after a couple of additional days, from Hong Kong with DHL. Haven't had such a smooth shopping experience for quite some time now. Should also say that the product is exactly as I expected and the price was very good as well.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm sold.....

Product PurchasedCanon lens
Logan

LoganHunter Region, NSW

10/10 customer service!

My order was placed it and to confirm order had been paid and transferred. Issue was dealt with immediately, due to that my order got shipped and delivered in no time quickest shipment I think I have ever had, my sister is due for her first baby any day. So now I have the camera and lenses extremely happy. Thankyou!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 7D Mark II

PeterMDarling Downs, QLD

Chinese/Hong Kong Company parading as Australian

• +3Thumbnail
Richard

RichardHunter Region, NSW

Fast and Easy

I was pleasantly surprised by the great service from CCCWarehouse. I thought it may have been risky purchaisng on a site I didn't know much about, but after reading a few reviews, it looked ok. I got a very good price for the camera I purhased and it arrived withing three days of placing my order - I was expecting it to take at least 10 days. I will certianly use them again.

Bobbie P.

Bobbie P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing communication

So easy to deal with and great communication. I am so happy with this company. I will definitely be using them again. Highly recommended

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D
Tom N.

Tom N.Perth, WA

No complaints

Have used CCCWarehouse many times. Always great service and very fast and reliable shipping. Excellent products and best pricing. Highly recommended.

ManInPants

ManInPants

Great prices with super fast delivery

I have purchased two Canon RF lenses from CCCWarehouse because they offered better prices than any local stores (who were charging between $150-1000 dollars more for each lens!). From that perspective alone, it's impressive. But the shipping time (sent with DHL) is bonkers fast! The first lens arrived two days after I ordered it and the second one took four days. Amazing! There is one more lens I might consider purchasing in future and I will be sure to check out CCCWarehouse again.

antechinus

antechinus

A new camera body on time and in perfect new condition

I ordered a Canon 7D2 which arrived earlier than expected, at the best price I could find. I'm so delighted and relieved, I take macro shots for scientific publication and for 8 yrs my 7D2 has been a perfect workhorse. They've been dicontinued by Canon but none of their new cameras can do what I want - I needed a replacement. Thanks CCC Warehouse, it's been an excellent experience. I'd have given 5 stars, but the battery charger had no Australian plug, only Japanese. No worries, a quick trip to Jaycar $10 and an inbound power adapter later, and it's brilliant. 5th sta next time? :)

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 7D Mark II

elly

ellyQueensland

TAMRON 100-400 mm zoom lens

Very happy with my Tamron 100-400mm lens arrived in perfect condition and a great price for my purchase happy customer thank you CCC Warehouse

New lens

If i need it this store always has it. I have never had a problem with any products i have bought from CCC Warehouse and my new Sigma 70-200 arrived like all my other purchases in perfect condition with plenty of packing for protection. Thank you.

Product PurchasedSigma 70-200 2.8 sports lens

Great price and very quick delivery

Ordered a Canon zoom lens 4 days ago and it arrived today, 4 days earlier than advised. Very difficult to beat this combination of great prices and very fast service.

JamesH

JamesHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was skeptic but it's real

I just ordered my Sony A7III and Sigma 24-70 f2.8 lens on boxing day on Saturday. I was expecting 4 - 7 working days for delivery but it's already arrived today on Wednesday! DHL just delivered it -- It's all there and bubble wrapped and I can't wait to start shooting. I looked at the Facebook reviews and this site before making the purchase. I'm really wondering why they have such good prices compared to everyone else. I aim to buy the Sigma wide angle lens when I can make another purchase. I'm relieved and excited.

Paul Czarnocki

Paul CzarnockiMelbourne

Good product, fast delivery.

I recently bought from CCCWarehouse Canon EF-M 55-200mm lens. The lens was delivered from Sydney to Melbourne in 4 days, which is very quick in this pandemic times and with Aust Post delays. The price was very reasonable and the product was of very good quality with full Canon Aust 5 years warranty.
I'm very satisfied with this purchase and can recommend CCCWarehouse.

Mark C.asked

Hi looking at the new Sony 12-24mm f2.8. Is the lens from CCC genuine Sony and are you an authorised sony dealer. What Aus warranty does this lens come with. Also where is lens made pls? Mark

Gareth D.
Gareth D.

Hi Mark, I just bought the canon 5DSR from CCC Warehouse. From memory you get 12 months warranty but in the checkout process there's a page that gives you the option to buy exteneded warranty up to 5 years. I ordered Friday and received on Monday. You can also do a live chat with them if you have any questions. Most of their gear is from Japan so comes in the Japanese packaging and Japanese instructions. None of this bothered me as there is a manual for everyting online on canon's website.

Mark C.

Cheers Gareth appreciate the response.

Ghostryder0510

Ghostryder0510asked

I am considering ordering the D750. Can you advise the manufacturing date of the units you have to see if it is affected by the shutter recall issue. If for instance it is affected unit, can I have it repaired by a authorised nikon repairer or need to return to cccwarehouse to arrange repair?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Nikon doesn't mark the date or even batch number (that we know of). I can give you the last order we shipped Serial no. 89219xx (xx is last 2 digits) you can put this in their recall serial no. checker and see (just make up the last 2 digits).

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

there won't be any problems with the recall, the last customer that checked it 3 years ago, the serial number we gave him from stock was 2000 above the recall range already.

John Smith

John Smithasked

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the products off this website are 100% genuine?

Cornelius
Cornelius

I ordered a Canon M6 Mark II camera this month and it was delivered a few days ago. Yes it is genuine.

Cornelius, did you check where it was made i.e Japan?

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives