WOW, What service

Sunday afternoon - Michael responded quickly to several questions via the chat line. Placed the order that night and was delivered to an interstate address Tuesday afternoon. Most impressed with the service

Great experience purchasing from CCC Warehouse.

This is my second purchase from CCC Warehouse. My first purchase was a brand new Nikon D750 DSLR camera and this time I bought a brand new Tamron 24-70mm F/2.8 Nikon mount lens. I have chatted a few times with Michael who is ever so patient and helpful. The delivery of both purchases were very fast and I received exactly what I ordered. Yes I am happy and I am looking forward for next year to purchase the Tamron 70-200mm F/2.8 lens.

Pleasantly surprised.

I was quite sceptical at first due to the low prices and some details of the website, so I phoned Michael and spoke to him directly, he was very helpful and up front about the way the business works. He went out of his way to make the order work for me, and then when the shipment was late he refunded me immediately so I could get the item from another store (I had previously mentioned I needed it in a short time frame). After this I ordered a battery grip and battery, which came very quickly and was all above board. Will be ordering again in future.

Excellent service. Fast delivery

Am extremely happy with my Tamron lens I purchased. I emailed a few times with queries before I purchased. The responses from Michael were very quick and helpful. The delivery of the lens was extremely quick and it is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone and I would purchase from it again

Great supplier

I have bought several camera lenses and a camera from this business. A great business to deal with. A very extensive range of products. Very competitive pricing and fast delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

LEGENDS! Will absolutely buy from them again :)

Unbeatable price in the market as I knew, easy transaction, very fast delivery, genuine item, great communication and customer service. What else do you expect from a seller?!

I bought a Tamron 70-200 f2.8 g2 and very happy with my purchase. Almost 500 bucks cheaper than similar items being sold in the camera shops here in Melbourne.

Very Happy and Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens Nikon Mount (Tamron Model A025)

Great service and great prices.

Michael and the crew at CCC Warehouse were really helpful. They delivered a couple of lenses to me really quickly, and in perfect condition. The prices are great, but the service is even better. Thanks!

Excellent experience

The website was easy to navigate and the ordering process was simple. The goods ordered were as advertised and arrived promptly. I sent an enquiry via email and this was responded to in a timely manner and answered my query satisfactorily. I have not used the products ordered yet, but they arrived in good shape. I ordered a wide angle Nikkor lens, UV filter and caikon mera equipment back pack to go with my Nikon DSLR D5600, which I also bought from CCC Warehouse.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very quick delivery, great customer service

Bought myself an EOS RP. It came in a couple of business days, $700 less than my local store with the adapter. Live chat was quick and happy to answer an questions I had.

Will 100% be coming back.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS RP

Very Happy

Very happy with my Tamron lens great price and lens in manufacturers box and wrapped in bubble rap
purchase was dispatched promply and arrived within the time stated will certainly use CCC again when camera equipment is needed

Product PurchasedTamron 18-400mm lense

Smooth Transaction!!! Fast Delivery!!! Highly Recommended!!!

Two hrs after I ordered Nikon D5600, I changed my mind to order D7500. I contacted the store by online live chat. Michael Lee helped me to change the order. And I got the camera just 4 days later including two weekend days. Super happy with the service. Highly recommended!!!

Product PurchasedNikon D7500

Helpful and insanely quick delivery

Been eyeing off their prices for quite sometime. What tipped me over the edge was their warranty. While not the products official Aus warranty, they offered a warranty service just as good. I bought the Canon EOS R and the delivery was real quick (3 days to ACT). Michael Lee was friendly and very responsive to my questions prior to purchase.
I'll most likely buy here again.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Excellent customer service.

Bought Zhiyun crane 2 arrived fast and the managed my order very efficiently, good pricing, easy to find any part of camera you after . Happy to deal again. Thank you

Product PurchasedZhiyun crane

Great example of competitive pricing.

Was on holiday in Aussie and looking to buy the Canon 6D Mk11 camera body - quick internet search found several outlets with CCC Warehouse well priced. Ordered and delivered within 5 working days to western Aussie. Great service thankyou.

Product PurchasedCanon 6D Mk11

Great!

This is my second purchase for CCC Warehouse. I'm in Sydney and the delivery took only a few days by FedEx. Great price and superior service will definitely buy from them again! My only suggestion is it should be called AAA Warehouse :)

Product PurchasedTamron 100-400mm

Straight Forward and VERY honest Answers

Michael L was a great help in the process of my purchase; very honest accurate information regards my expectations; delivered in 3 days AS PROMISED;Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens order 39413; when necessary "we'll be back" thank you Michael L for your support
regards Ross

Product PurchasedCanon 5D EOS Mark IV

Perfect Lens and Quick Delivery

Quick delivery and the lens (Canon RF) and the filter are perfect.
Always got very quick responses from Michael L, and he's nice and helpful. Very happy! Will buy more from it later.

Quick Delivery Time - Fast Customer Service

Michael L has been a great help in the process of my purchase. Although there was a minor problem in the package delivered Michael quickly resolved it and ensured me that he will resolve any issue. Overall happy with this service and will continue to shop here again!

Very Happy

It took me 2 years to get the courage to purchase a Canon 5D MK IV from CCC Warehouse as I was dubious about buying online but the reviews from buyers has been nothing but positive so I went for it. Michael was so helpful and accommodated my needs and I'm so glad I went through with it. My advice to any buyers in the same position as me is don't listen to any negative comments.

Love my lens

thank you so much for my 24-105 canon lens.I love it.such a quck transaction and delivery.I was recommended to purchase from you by a few people.so glad I listened to them

Product Purchasedcanon 24-105 lens

In your Terms & Conditions (15. Customs, Duties and Taxes), your company is based in Hong Kong, how can you legally provide the Tax Invoice in Australia?
I don't believe a company based outside Australia can provide a tax invoice to exempt an Australian resident paying the Australian GSTTheir prices indicate GST included so should i have tax invoice as they collected tax?Please contact us directly for your tax invoice. We have made changes since July 2018, and we will update the Terms and conditions section shortly.

Hi CCC warehouse, are the products from your shop grey imports? What warranty is offered?
We will organise warranty repairs with local manufacturer service centre for you. Please use the contact us link on our website to contact us via phone, live chat or help desk ticket, to discuss in more detail as some brands offer international warranty already.

do you sell on eBay?
No we don't list on eBay. eBay adds 6~8% listing fee depending on item category. So it's not worth the extra costs. We accept PayPal which offers exactly the same buyer protections as buying on eBay.

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops