CCC Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (107)

Dan

DanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional advice & great service

Professional advice great service and fast delivery best price I could find for high end products purchased would come back for sure definitely recommended supplier
See you again soon thanks!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Ms T

Ms TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very quick delivery. I ordered Friday at 5pm and my goods arrived Monday afternoon. All products were as stated. Had online chats with Michael with questions and he replied immediately and answered everything. I highly recommend.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 7D Mark II

Great Service and quick delivery

I Purchased the Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Lens Canon EF Mount, CCC Warehouse was the best online price. Great Customer Service and received the item the next day.

PERFECT SERVICE !

I could not be happier with my experience at CCC Warehouse. i was initially sceptical buying a more expensive product online, though the service was flawless. Michael made sure i received the product in time for my photoshoot, was easy to communicate with and the product is in perfect condition.

Thank you. Will certainly buy my next lens here.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Fast delivery, best price, very fast response customer service and helpful

Been searching for Nikon 200-500f5.6 everywhere on the internet this is the best price so far

Ordered Nikon 200-500 f5.6 last Thursday and asked customer service if they could process my order asap, got it next Monday. Secure package . Couldn’t be any more happier. I’ll definitely Come back to buy more lens and camera accessory from here in the future

I don’t usually write a review but they deserve it

Product PurchasedNikon 200-500 f5.6

Good company let down by its delivery service.

This company is one I have used on several occasions to order camera equipment. The whole process would have been good if they hadn't used FedEx as the courier service. As I have to be at the delivery address to sign for the item I have had to take a day of work. FedEx can only tell you the day of delivery and not the time or even whether its morning or afternoon. The first time I took my day off the delivery arrived near 7pm ( I could have gone to work). The second delivery was scheduled for the 5th of March as per the FedEx text. Took a day off work and nothing arrived. Text received today at 8.30 "Will be delivered by 6pm tonight". Not good enough.

Steve G

Steve GNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect timing once again

I live in a remote area of Tasmania and this is my second order from cccwarehouse. Ordered 8 days ago and turned up at my door today. Brilliant. Goods in perfect condition. Thanks again for a job well done.

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service- Camera product at a very competitive price, no fuss order process and product arrived 4 days later. Extremely happy, I would use CCC again, and recommend to others.

Jon

JonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service was personal and communicative

Immediate personal response to my order and request for a quick delivery. The lense arrived well packaged in perfect condition. This is a real seller that is reliable. Happy to recommend.

Find out how CCC Warehouse compares to other Online Shops

Excellent service, product range and speedy delivery.

Easy to navigate the store. Ordered on Monday morning, delivered on Friday same week. That’s awesome! Great service, quick response time and friendly contact. Definitely recommend this site! (This is my 6th order!)

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D

Excellent service!

All camera D850 and lens are perfect products and shipping is very fast! Micael Lee provide excellent service online chat! Wouderful online shopping experience with CCC Warehause! Thank a lot!

Elva

Elva

Fast delivery, quick response, great customer services

Great customer services, prompt replied by one of the staff Michael. Fast delivery, great product exactly like its description on their website. Great price and you can track your order.

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I can not believe the speed of the service

I ordered a canon lens late last Thursday 7th February and to my surprise i was unpacking the lens Monday afternoon the 10th February.i had read some comments re packaging but after a quick chat with Michael i took the plunge and ordered the lens . The lens and packaging arrived in pristine condition and i could not be happier, I saved between $500 - $800 compared to other suppliers .
You have won me CCC warehouse a customer for life.
Thanks again Greg

Bill T.

Bill T.Western District, VIC

Fast!

Ordered, but no feedback that funds had been received after 48 hours.
Sent enquiry and had rapid e-mail response that funds had been received. Reassured, then waited a couple of days and had advice that both items were on the way.
4/5 only because the initial online tracking of my funds receipt and in- house progress was a little obscure.
I'd use them again in an instant however!
Bill

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 7D Mark II

Product arrived in the expected time-frame...

...but not with the stated courier. Was told, was coming via FedEx, but was delivered by / in DHL. My only hmmm. Otherwise, camera a-okay! Would order from these guys again.

OzFridgy A.

OzFridgy A.Sydney, NSW

Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD

Excellent and fast service. Price was great and shipping / post was really fast. Ordered Friday and received by the following Tuesday. Item was tracked both via DHL (shipping) and AusPost (to parcel locker).

Product PurchasedTamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD

This is Perfect !!

Excellent Service and Fast , Also have a very nice and kind customer service.
The price is good as well as the service .
I hope when it arrive everything will be fine and then I definitely use again and offer to my friends .

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D

Patrick W.

Patrick W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome!!!

Great Services, great price and very friendly staff. Willing to help you in needs. I have used the chat room for advice and they are great. I will be back for more

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Tamron 150-600 SP G2

Excellent service, ordered the unit on Monday evening and was in my hands a week Tuesday, would have been sooner except for a weekend and a public holiday,
The price was great, the item was tracked and delivered to my P.O.Box.
Would definitely use again.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was sent a second hand camera!

I just felt that I need to let the public know that I purchased a brand new Nikon camera. When it arrived, I noticed that it had been used, the menu items had been filled and when I uploaded a photo through a site that tells you how many images your camera has taken, I was told that over 7000 images had been taken with my supposedly brand new camera. I contacted CCC Warehouse and they did immediately send me a new camera which appears to be brand new and unused. Just a heads up!

theuptake

theuptakeasked

A lot of these reviews are from new accounts who have conveniently written only one nice review. I call most of these fake.

Peter

Nothing fake about my review, real customer, real product purchase

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Product Review conducts stringent checks on each review before it's published. If there were any signs of fake reviews, they would not allow it to be published.

We have heard from repeat customers who tried to post a second review, and was rejected by Product Review. An unfortunate collateral damage of their strictness. So we know how strict they are.

Unlike other businesses, we don't offer any incentives for customers to leave a review for us. We merely encourage our customers to post reviews on our shipping advice email. Many kindly take time to do so because they are happy with our service.

We try to be different to other shops by 1. fast, prompt response to customer inquiries. 2. quickly process and ship customer orders.

Why not contact us directly or try order something small and see how prompt we are for yourself?

Gregasked

I am keen to purchase canon 24-70 f2.8 USMii i have read a lot of reviews on your site ,and although most are glowing there seems to be an underlying concern about quality of packaging. Has this been addressed ?
Melbourne Vic.

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Hi Greg, 1. All of our deliveries are fully insured against loss or damage. Plus we offer an additional 7 days after delivery period where if there are any defects, a brand new replacement will be arranged. So it's in our best interest to pack the products well. Occasionally customers require the product for a gift, so perfectly presented retail packing/box is needed (read point 2 to understand how we pack shipments). For these situations please let us know so we can arrange overpack packing for it.

2. There has been some confusion with an earlier review about we sent the products in a "plastic bag". Some potential customers understood this to meant we sent products without the original retail box. This is not the case. All products are brand new with full retail packaging.

What happens is we get a fixed rate shipping charge from the couriers if shipments can fit into the courier provided Satchels (strong plastic pouch). So whenever we can, we will bubble wrap the fully retail boxed product and over pack it inside the courier's satchels to qualify for the fixed shipping rate.

Hi Michael
Thanks for the prompt reply that puts my mid at rest . Do you also sell UV filters to suit the lens 82mm i think
Cheers Greg

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Yes we carry the full Hoya & B+W range of filters, please just hit Add to cart button on our lens product page, and our website will take you to Accessories recommendation page, which has a shortlist of 82mm filters.

Happy

Happyasked

Which companies do you use for warranty repairs & where are they located?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

We only use official authorised official service centres for warranty repairs. Each brand have their own service centres / network.

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives