CCC Warehouse

CCC Warehouse

Review of service and condition of goods

Tracking was easy to follow from the start to finish
Delivery was on time and quicker than expected. Condition goods was excellent as they were well packed and protected
Would consider using this supplier again

Product Purchasedcanon lens

Excellent Price exceptional Service. THE BEST TEAM.

Excellent seller, great price great service. Truly 5 star rating
Got the Len's delivered on the third day. Kept me inform throughout. I think they are the world best online store. Will definitely be dealing again. Thank you CCC Warehouse team.

Great!

Shipping was fast. Product is in good condition. Hassle free payment. The only reason why I took off 1 star is because I found my camera with no peel sticker for lcd screen and top control panel as protection for the glass, and also I can't register my device for warranty here in Australia since it's not included in official Nikon Sellers Australia. But overall I love the service and product.

Product PurchasedNikon D500

Just placed my fifth order with this great company.

Just placed my order. This Is fifth transaction with Michael and the team at CCC. I actually stuffed up my order they contacted me to say one part was not compatible and they fixed it. I have just returned from Vietnam where I was told prices were great. CCC ended up being about $1000 AUD cheaper with Australian guarantees too.Great service as usual.

Product PurchasedFujifilm camera system

Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM

So happy with this lens, highly recommended for cropped cameras very light in weight, landscape images look great and stabilisation works so well. Fast delivery, highly recommend CCC Warhouse thanks guys.

A Service and Delivery You Can Trust

It was my second time buying from you guys. Earlier than expected delivery for my Zomei tripod. Got exactly what I wanted and at bargain price.Would suggest to check prices at CCC Warehouse before ordering at ebay.

Product PurchasedZomei Tripod

Really fantastic service from these guys, I bought a few lenses and very pleased with their service. Recommend them

Quick delivery & always let me know what was happening, highly recommend.
I bought 2 lenses from them and they were delivered promptly and securely packed.
Web site ie easy to order from & I liked the personal service when 1 lens was held up.
They thought it was damaged & wouldn’t send but ordered a new one

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very competitive prices and excellent service

Thank you very much. The camera arrived safely on the day it was promised. I was very impressed by your excellent prices, helpful service and prompt delivery. Hope to buy from you again.

CCC Warehouse Perfect Cheap,Fast service what more could you ask for

AAAA+++ Rated
No big prices pay for what you want at a reasonably price.
Trustworthy honest easy to work with service every time.
Easy to talk to on line customer service.
I will be using again again and passing on your details to everyone I know.

Happy customer

Very happy with my online shopping experience. I was easily able to purchase exactly what I wanted, & at a fantastic price. Delivery of my purchase was very fast. I will be shopping with CCC Warehouse again.

Product PurchasedCanon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens

Canon 80D body

My order was received in good time. Communication was good. Item received as described. I have used CCC previously & would not hesitate to do so again. Recommended to family and friends

Warranty Claim MadeNo

cccwarehouse best fast, secure and reliable

Very fast with delivery the XT3 and the 23mm f2 lens was cheapest here with fuji global warranty.
I will be shooping more gear through the website.
Products arrived within 4 days

Product PurchasedFujifilm xt3

Best online experience

I ordered my Nikon D500 camera and Tamron 150-600 lens on 14/4/19. I tracked the order and as it departed Hong Kong for Tasmania, Australia. It arrived in the afternoon on 18/4/19. I was completely surprised at how quick this happened. All items arrived as ordered, packed in bubble wrap and secure. Very happy customer and I will surely use cccwarehouse again.

Product PurchasedNikon D500

Quick Delivery

I bought an Fuji x-t3 with kit lens and 35 f2 lens. Got them a few hours ahead of schedule.
Great service. Prices are unbeatable. Will buy again with them.

Best Price. Quick Delivery and communication.

I asked Michael if it was in stock and how long it would take to arrive. He replied immediately. The delivery arrived 1 day before the ETA.
Extremely happy.
Thank you very much CCC.

Product PurchasedNikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F/4G ED VR Lens

Fantastic Service

I was motivated to deal with CCC by their good product range, great prices and overwhelmingly positive customer reviews. After placing an online order at night for two lenses, I received an email from Michael that same night to confirm the lens models as they were for two different sensors. All good, the lenses were dispatched quickly and I had received them within a few days. Great service - highly recommended.

Awesome service hands down .

Absolutely awesome service. I made a mistake with my order within 15minutes CCC Warehouse was on the phone to me and help me sort it out ... my order arrived right on time as quoted . I highly recommend CCC Warehouse and will be purchasing more camera equipment soon .

FedEx delivery was so annoying

I bought a Canon 800D. The price was good and only took 4 days using standard delivery so happy with CCC Warehouse, but not FedEx delivery.
It was the fourth day that was the problem. FedEx tracking said that it was dispatched at 8:36 am and would arrive by 5:00 pm so had to wait around all morning and half the afternoon before it finally arrived at 2:45 pm. Even Telstra estimate service times better than this.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service both prompt and professional

I needed a Tamron wide angle lens in a hurry. Michael, in customer support gave me helpful advice on Sunday, I placed the order on Monday and the lens arrived at breakfast time on Tuesday. That is what good service looks like!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good price and flexible service but delivery promise failed

Good price on most items, but some bad price/product. For example I bought two camera bags, the "medium" sized one won't take my sigma zoom lens, the small one won't take my Canon 5D with standard lens. Not sure what cameras/lens are they supposed to be used for.

Delivery wise, they promised "up to two days", but on two occasions, I paid for Fedex fast delivery, both took more than 48 hours. Whereas the Australia Post Express took less time.

do you sell on eBay?

do you usually have deals on End of Financial Year? thanks
We prefer to keep things simple with everyday low price policy. This way our customers won't need to watch out for when to buy something they want. After all "sales" are a retail gimmick, everyone pay then same staff wages, rent, electricity costs before the sale, and during sale. If they can afford the lower price at a certain time, then should be able to offe that at other times, and play less games with customers.

When do I get my tax invoice? there was nothing in the box when I received it. Thanks Regards Elias Pap
Please contact us directly using the contact methods from the contact us link on our website (top of every Web page). We normally send it to you by email.I think you can download it from the website on your account info.

Similar listings