CCC Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (201)

Justin

JustinSouth Australia

CCC Warehouse review.

It was good that I could ring CCC Warehouse direct when I had a problem and the sorted it out straight away. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Keith

KeithMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service was I skeptical but no need to be.

I found this site while looking for a canon Efs usm lens, I was surprised to find it was a Hong Kong company, however the fact that they intentionally have all their reviews on product review was the thing that got me to order.
Just about all the reviews are positive and 5 stars and any that had any problems have replies direct from the owner.
The lens I ordered turned up in a week with tracking info sent straight away, lens was brand new genuine lens for less than half the price of the same lens in Australian camera shops (even discounted).
I don’t normally leave reviews either but in this case it’s justified and hopefully helps anyone else that’s a bit skeptical, I wouldn’t hesitate to order again.

Super fast delivery

Great. Camera was just as intended and delivery was fast. The Canon 80D is a great dslr for film making and photography.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 80D

Pissed off, Darwin

Pissed off, Darwin

Faultless service, reliable, great value, recommended

CCC is my preferred choice not only for value but also because of the speed of delivery. I trust these guys and have found every aspect of dealing with them as good as it gets.

Great customer service

The customer service team were super responsive to my requests and provided great support in a situation that was outside of their control due to the COVID pandemic and problems with shipping. I would reccomend the company.

Roy A.

Roy A.

Excellent service!

Help came from the chat and from there on service was just awesome. Had what I ordered in stock and fast delivery.

redvintage

redvintageMid North Coast, NSW

5 stars well deserved

Speedy delivery on my Godox V860 II N, good communication from the first order till arriving at my door. Price was good compared with all the big oppositions. Again Thank you Michael

Product PurchasedGodox V860 II N Camera Flash
David H.

David H.

Excellent and super fast service, thank you!

theinfinate

theinfinateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased with my purchase

I'm super impressed with this company, I saved around $400 and the shipping time was AMAZING, I received my Tamron 70-180mm in 5 days! I would definitely buy from CCC warehouse again! In fact I think the Tamron 17-28mm has to be in my camera bag now!

Michael

Michael

Excellent and fastest service!

I ordered before yeterday and received the item this morning by DHL from Hong Kong. It is just 2 days and much faster than interstate.Excellent service!

Sunseaker

SunseakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is not what I expected....

Its better! Great job CCC Warehouse, from order and payment to delivery, great price and quick delivery. It's the real deal. Factory fresh.

mala

malacairns

good price, good service...

While grey market goods, nonetheless their pricing is excellent as is their service. Very prompt response to queries and a week for delivery from HK to Nth Qld via Sydney in this time of Covid is very good. And of course the goods are genuine and very well packed.

T K

T KSydney, NSW

Great service with speedy delivery

I'm pretty impressed with CCC Warehouse. Didn't expect my delivery to be quick within 5 days. It was delivered with DHL. Item was bubble wrapped and the product was genuine and what I expected. Will order from them again. Well done!

Woolies no more

Woolies no moreNew South Wales

Excellent Experience!

I ordered a Nikon D780 + lens kit on the Sunday afternoon and paid express delivery, received the camera and lens via DHL on Wednesday Morning. I was kept in the loop every step of the way. I'm extremely happy with the expedient delivery of the product and the total price I paid. I'd order from these guys again, absolutely.

Got the lens I wanted

Bought two lenses that weren’t right for me and sent them back to exchange with the right one. Really seamless experience. Michael was great. You can be reassured to buy from Cccwarehouse

Ok i hope

Camera has been difficult to get going but I think I have finally got it working. Although I Some difficulty however. Hopefully I can sort it all out. Thanks George!

Product PurchasedFujifilm X-T2
Gabriel G.

Gabriel G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience!

I ordered and about 5 days later received my canon eos r6 from china, it was easy and a good experience overall! & best price I could find online. So win win!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R6
Dave

DaveFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect service, quite simply doesn't get better

Product PurchasedFujifilm X-T4
Niko

NikoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding company! Fast shipping! 11/10!

Easy to navigate on the store page, very satisfied with all the options available. Quality was brand new! This company is definitely trustworthy and allo the products arrives brand new!

Pete K.

Pete K.Canberra 2600, ACT

great price and prompt

Was looking for a new lens and shopping around on google. CCC Warehouse appeared and at a great price. Took a chance and it paid off, delivered in 4 days - thank you

Mark C.asked

Hi looking at the new Sony 12-24mm f2.8. Is the lens from CCC genuine Sony and are you an authorised sony dealer. What Aus warranty does this lens come with. Also where is lens made pls? Mark

Gareth D.
Gareth D.

Hi Mark, I just bought the canon 5DSR from CCC Warehouse. From memory you get 12 months warranty but in the checkout process there's a page that gives you the option to buy exteneded warranty up to 5 years. I ordered Friday and received on Monday. You can also do a live chat with them if you have any questions. Most of their gear is from Japan so comes in the Japanese packaging and Japanese instructions. None of this bothered me as there is a manual for everyting online on canon's website.

Mark C.

Cheers Gareth appreciate the response.

Ghostryder0510

Ghostryder0510asked

I am considering ordering the D750. Can you advise the manufacturing date of the units you have to see if it is affected by the shutter recall issue. If for instance it is affected unit, can I have it repaired by a authorised nikon repairer or need to return to cccwarehouse to arrange repair?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Nikon doesn't mark the date or even batch number (that we know of). I can give you the last order we shipped Serial no. 89219xx (xx is last 2 digits) you can put this in their recall serial no. checker and see (just make up the last 2 digits).

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

there won't be any problems with the recall, the last customer that checked it 3 years ago, the serial number we gave him from stock was 2000 above the recall range already.

John Smith

John Smithasked

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the products off this website are 100% genuine?

Cornelius
Cornelius

I ordered a Canon M6 Mark II camera this month and it was delivered a few days ago. Yes it is genuine.

Cornelius, did you check where it was made i.e Japan?

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives