CCC Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (100)

Excellent service, product range and speedy delivery.

Easy to navigate the store. Ordered on Monday morning, delivered on Friday same week. That’s awesome! Great service, quick response time and friendly contact. Definitely recommend this site! (This is my 6th order!)

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D

Excellent service!

All camera D850 and lens are perfect products and shipping is very fast! Micael Lee provide excellent service online chat! Wouderful online shopping experience with CCC Warehause! Thank a lot!

Elva

Elva

Fast delivery, quick response, great customer services

Great customer services, prompt replied by one of the staff Michael. Fast delivery, great product exactly like its description on their website. Great price and you can track your order.

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I can not believe the speed of the service

I ordered a canon lens late last Thursday 7th February and to my surprise i was unpacking the lens Monday afternoon the 10th February.i had read some comments re packaging but after a quick chat with Michael i took the plunge and ordered the lens . The lens and packaging arrived in pristine condition and i could not be happier, I saved between $500 - $800 compared to other suppliers .
You have won me CCC warehouse a customer for life.
Thanks again Greg

Bill T.

Bill T.Western District, VIC

Fast!

Ordered, but no feedback that funds had been received after 48 hours.
Sent enquiry and had rapid e-mail response that funds had been received. Reassured, then waited a couple of days and had advice that both items were on the way.
4/5 only because the initial online tracking of my funds receipt and in- house progress was a little obscure.
I'd use them again in an instant however!
Bill

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 7D Mark II

Product arrived in the expected time-frame...

...but not with the stated courier. Was told, was coming via FedEx, but was delivered by / in DHL. My only hmmm. Otherwise, camera a-okay! Would order from these guys again.

OzFridgy A.

OzFridgy A.Sydney, NSW

Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD

Excellent and fast service. Price was great and shipping / post was really fast. Ordered Friday and received by the following Tuesday. Item was tracked both via DHL (shipping) and AusPost (to parcel locker).

Product PurchasedTamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 VC USD

This is Perfect !!

Excellent Service and Fast , Also have a very nice and kind customer service.
The price is good as well as the service .
I hope when it arrive everything will be fine and then I definitely use again and offer to my friends .

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D

Patrick W.

Patrick W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome!!!

Great Services, great price and very friendly staff. Willing to help you in needs. I have used the chat room for advice and they are great. I will be back for more

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Tamron 150-600 SP G2

Excellent service, ordered the unit on Monday evening and was in my hands a week Tuesday, would have been sooner except for a weekend and a public holiday,
The price was great, the item was tracked and delivered to my P.O.Box.
Would definitely use again.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was sent a second hand camera!

I just felt that I need to let the public know that I purchased a brand new Nikon camera. When it arrived, I noticed that it had been used, the menu items had been filled and when I uploaded a photo through a site that tells you how many images your camera has taken, I was told that over 7000 images had been taken with my supposedly brand new camera. I contacted CCC Warehouse and they did immediately send me a new camera which appears to be brand new and unused. Just a heads up!

Vitaly

VitalySydney, NSW

great service

Just got my canon 100mm 2/8 IS lens. Super quick delivery. No issues with the product whatsoever. CCC Warehouse is my top pick when it comes to upgrading my camera gear. My recommendation goes to these guys

Product PurchasedCanon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens

GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tamron 24-70mm lens-wow

Great company to deal with. This is my second purchase with ccc warehouse. Goods packed well and Delivered within 48 hours in perfect condition. Will definitely deal again and highly recommend.

Product PurchasedTamron 24-70 lens

Cru Scanlan

Cru ScanlanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service

I ordered a Tamron 70-200mm G2, arriving in 3 and a half days to a rural area in Australia just before Christmas. Excellent shipping time! Unfortunately, the lens was faulty but they did everything they could to get it replaced in a timely manner. The best service I have ever received for any product. I don't think I could ever buy from anyone else after my experience with their customer service.

Jane Burgess

Jane BurgessWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Ordered a Nikon 200-500mm lens through the CCC Warehouse. Best price I found anywhere and the lens delivery was amazingly quick. Ordered Thursday afternoon and in my hands Tuesday morning. Well packed and protected. Would not hesitate to use this company again.

Leeanne W.

Leeanne W.Perth, WA

I rarely give 5 stars but this company deserves them!

I've purchased a couple of expensive camera items from CCC Warehouse. they are efficient, helpful, honest and their prices are the best. I made a mistake on a recent order and they helped me without fuss. honestly, their service is something that's rarely experienced these days. can't recommend them highly enough.

Product PurchasedNikon D750

Francis M.

Francis M.Sydney, NSW

Very Satisfied. Will return back.

Very satisfied with this store. My Sigma f2 8 17-50mm lens arrived in great condition and also the delivery was very quick. Best price for the product and hassle free international shipping.

Product PurchasedSigma f2.8 17-50mm lens for nikon

Positively surprised & happy customer

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returning customer

I have bought several expensive items from CCCWarehouse. It's not just the great prices that keep me coming back but the exceptional customer service I get every time I visit.

Product Purchasedcanon 2x III extender

Jim

Jim

Great service, best price

I've ordered several items from cameras to filters to speedlite to lenses. All arrived at my home in a regional area in excellent time (just days from ordering) and top condition. Beats any online order made within Australia for speed. They readily allowed me to add an additional item to an existing order, even though the order had been packed and ready for shipping, sending through a voucher to ensure I wasn't paying shipping twice. This is my first site to check for any new camera gear.

Gregasked

I am keen to purchase canon 24-70 f2.8 USMii i have read a lot of reviews on your site ,and although most are glowing there seems to be an underlying concern about quality of packaging. Has this been addressed ?
Melbourne Vic.

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Hi Greg, 1. All of our deliveries are fully insured against loss or damage. Plus we offer an additional 7 days after delivery period where if there are any defects, a brand new replacement will be arranged. So it's in our best interest to pack the products well. Occasionally customers require the product for a gift, so perfectly presented retail packing/box is needed (read point 2 to understand how we pack shipments). For these situations please let us know so we can arrange overpack packing for it.

2. There has been some confusion with an earlier review about we sent the products in a "plastic bag". Some potential customers understood this to meant we sent products without the original retail box. This is not the case. All products are brand new with full retail packaging.

What happens is we get a fixed rate shipping charge from the couriers if shipments can fit into the courier provided Satchels (strong plastic pouch). So whenever we can, we will bubble wrap the fully retail boxed product and over pack it inside the courier's satchels to qualify for the fixed shipping rate.

Hi Michael
Thanks for the prompt reply that puts my mid at rest . Do you also sell UV filters to suit the lens 82mm i think
Cheers Greg

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Yes we carry the full Hoya & B+W range of filters, please just hit Add to cart button on our lens product page, and our website will take you to Accessories recommendation page, which has a shortlist of 82mm filters.

Happy

Happyasked

Which companies do you use for warranty repairs & where are they located?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

We only use official authorised official service centres for warranty repairs. Each brand have their own service centres / network.

fiona

fionaasked

Can I return my purchase for a refund if not unpacked?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

We have 14 days change mind return policy. It's basically store credit for items returned in original condition. Cameras attracted 10% restocking fee. Credits do not expire.

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives