I A C

I A CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Thanks for a very quick and reliable service, my purchase arrived without any hassle.
Your prices save me a few hundred dollars. Many thanks, i know where to come next time.

Excellent service

Ordered Tamron lens 18-400mm from CC warehouse on Thursday night, received the following Tuesday. Great price, great service. I would recommend CCC warehouse to anyone. Excellent range and excellent prices.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great products, great price, and with world-wide warranty support!

Received my Tamron 150-600mm lens at a great price and delivery only 4 days after placing order. The better price meant that I could afford the 1.4 x teleconverter, TAP-in and 5 year world-wide warranty and accident cover. I will definitely look to CCCWarehouse for future purchases.

Happy Tasmanian

Happy TasmanianNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great shopping Experience

Buying on line is always a bit of a gamble, but my experience with CCC Warehouse has been a very positive one. I had been watching the reviews of this company for many months before placing my order and felt the positive feedback reassuring. Today I received my Canon 5dsr within the 7 days standard postal option. The camera is as stated on their site. Genuine, even an English user manual included. (not Expected) The only negative was it arrived in a postal bag with slight damage to the original box packaging. Luckily no obvious damage. I would suggest a little more packaging as another customer had the same concern. Will certainly purchase from this company again. Many thanks Michael

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 5DSR

Matthew P.

Matthew P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dead set legends!

I'd like to thank Michael and his team. I ordered the Nikon D500 for ~$800 less than local competitors, knowing it was coming from Hong Kong. Hello competitors, we live in an international market place!
I paid extra for shipping and it arrived within 4 days to metro Melbourne just in time for my big trip overseas.
When contacted, Michael is easy to chat with and delivers on his promises. I'll be shopping here again.

Product PurchasedNikon D500

John M.

John M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service at great prices

I have used a few of these HK based suppliers for high end camera equipment, and this one is one of the best. Lowest prices (about $100 less than the next best price I could get) and very fast postage . Ordered on Tuesday - on my doorstep Friday morning!

TinaB

TinaB

Product/delivery fine, review bad

Initially I started a review (5 stars) that said "As promised, on time." but site would not accept too few words so I decided not to bother. Then I thought I might offer this observation - A bad review will always take more words than a good review.

Great service!

I purchased a Nikon body from Michael that all went very smoothly. I'm cautious about purchasing from the Web so it was reassuring being able to speak to Micheal directly, he seems like a very honest and reliable guy.

Product PurchasedNikon D750

Alex

Alex

Good experience - expensive post

Great price and service for a Nikkor 200-500 mm lens. Even with PayPal reviewing and holding up our payment it got to us in time to take on holiday even though we only ordered with only 1 week's notice. Would use again but postage is expensive.

Canon 5D

Great price , great service, fast delivery, only thing although package was fine I would have liked to see more packaging. I will be back , keep up the great work.easy to use web site

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Poor customer service

I ordered a Tamron wide angle lens prior to going on holiday. I paid extra for express delivery and they had 2 weeks to deliver it . With 5 days left until departure I was monitoring the progress of my order that had been picked for a few days but not shipped. I had tried to call them on the phone and no one ever answered. Managed to contact Michael on chat. Seems the lens was damaged and would be 2 weeks delay. Failed to notify me of this. I cancelled my order and they refunded immediately but now am unable to source the lens in time. Thanks for ruining my photographic holiday.

Product PurchasedTamron 10-24mm lens

An C.

An C.Perth, WA

Shipping costs.....

...could be better!
I know of no other Aussie seller that adds on:
TransitCare Plus fee
Courier Out Of Area fee
On top of postage! Plus the prices for items are creeping up too....

Matto

MattoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The only place to buy camera equipment

I'm a professional photographer and I wouldn't purchase professional camera equipment from anywhere other than CCC Warehouse.
Top-quality brand equipment at the absolute cheapest and affordable prices. Absolutely a huge patron and happy to be so.

Product PurchasedCanon 5D EOS Mark IV

Matt P.

Matt P.Hobart, TAS

Great service and products, again

Tamron 24-70 2.8 G2, godox trigger and AD200 Pro ordered and all delivered within 3 business days. Saved about $900 off local retail prices. Packaged well, secure with no issues.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast Delivery, but shipping handling could be better

Ordered a brand new Canon 5D MKIV which came in a Satchel (hence the cheap shipping fee) If there was an option to have it shipped in a box to protect the Camera better I would have taken it. The original box was crushed on delivery. Checked the camera seems okay, but was dissapointed with handling/packaging.
Overall pricing seems unbeatable and Communication during purchase was excellent.
Would buy again, but will try to request better package method than a Satchel.

Product PurchasedCanon 5D EOS Mark IV
Ggg

Ggg

Quick delivery.

I placed the order on Sunday and received it on Wednesday. The product was exactly what I ordered brand new mint condition. I am very happy with my experience with CCC Warehouse, I will shop here again.

WOW, What service

Sunday afternoon - Michael responded quickly to several questions via the chat line. Placed the order that night and was delivered to an interstate address Tuesday afternoon. Most impressed with the service

FreddyZ

FreddyZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience purchasing from CCC Warehouse.

This is my second purchase from CCC Warehouse. My first purchase was a brand new Nikon D750 DSLR camera and this time I bought a brand new Tamron 24-70mm F/2.8 Nikon mount lens. I have chatted a few times with Michael who is ever so patient and helpful. The delivery of both purchases were very fast and I received exactly what I ordered. Yes I am happy and I am looking forward for next year to purchase the Tamron 70-200mm F/2.8 lens.

Aindriu

AindriuHunter Region, NSW

Pleasantly surprised.

I was quite sceptical at first due to the low prices and some details of the website, so I phoned Michael and spoke to him directly, he was very helpful and up front about the way the business works. He went out of his way to make the order work for me, and then when the shipment was late he refunded me immediately so I could get the item from another store (I had previously mentioned I needed it in a short time frame). After this I ordered a battery grip and battery, which came very quickly and was all above board. Will be ordering again in future.

Tracey

TraceyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service. Fast delivery

Am extremely happy with my Tamron lens I purchased. I emailed a few times with queries before I purchased. The responses from Michael were very quick and helpful. The delivery of the lens was extremely quick and it is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone and I would purchase from it again

Happy

Happyasked

Which companies do you use for warranty repairs & where are they located?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

We only use official authorised official service centres for warranty repairs. Each brand have their own service centres / network.

fiona

fionaasked

Can I return my purchase for a refund if not unpacked?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

We have 14 days change mind return policy. It's basically store credit for items returned in original condition. Cameras attracted 10% restocking fee. Credits do not expire.

deb

debasked

I have asked about the 12 month insurance as opposed to normal 24 month insurance on camera and got response from CCC. I am just wondering if anyone else had any concerns about only receiving 12 months warranty?

David A
David A

Hi Deb, there is a risk with not having the manufacture warranty, but I am willing to take it given the camera body I purchased has been around for a while. Most electronics are either doa or work for years in my experience. If it does go bad Beyond 12 months you can just suck it up and pay for the repair. hope this helps. David A....

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

We are also dealers for Extended warranty plans from Mack Cam and Consumer Priority Service (CPS).

The way a lot of our customers look at their purchase decision is, with our item prices, after adding a 2 or 3 years Mack or CPS plan, if we are still saving them money, then it's a pretty simple decision.

The way extended warranty work is very simple, they just pay for official service centre repairs anywhere in the world.

Both Mack and CPS plans are fully insurance underwritten, and have been operating for many years (30+ for Mack Cam), and they both offer worldwide coverage for no extra cost.

You can also transfer the residual plan period to a new owner for an admin fee. Which enhances the re-sell value down the track.

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives