Listing monitored by CCC Warehouse

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (258)

Unbelievable service

This guys are unbelievable. This is my second time I ordered from this store. I placed my order on Wednesday afternoon and on Friday I already had my Sony 35mm 1.4f attached to my camera. The lens came from Hong Kong carefully packed. Michael politely answered my questions and provided requested information. What a service!!! On top of this - best price out there.

Phil
PhilDarwin, NT

Excellent service again.

Once again you have outdone yourselves. 6 days from order to delivery to Darwin. I can’t get anything that quick from down south. You’re the best.

More than what i expected.

Ordered Saturday & got it the following Tuesday, i was worried because i didn't get any tracking.
and super shocked it turned up in 3 days of ordering.

Germain
GermainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!!!

The best ! I have bought 2 camaras (d750-d780) three lens ( Tamron, Nikon ) they are the best company !! Everything with them is perfect ! Price, products, service, shipping !! Thanks a lot !!

BarryB
BarryBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canon RF 2 Times Extender

I ordered this item on Sunday and it was delivered on Thursday of the same week. Good tracking kept me informed exactly when it would be delivered.

Great Service, on the strength of that I did look for another related product, but that isn’t listed yet (new product)

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Greg
GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Service

Ordered on Saturday afternoon and delivered in perfect order Thursday lunch time. Excellent service from Hong Kong to Adelaide. This is the 5th item I’ve purchased over the past 5year. Highly recommend this seller.

Justin
Justin

Very pleasantly surprised - fast delivery, great service

I was a little anxious about buying from this store. Very low prices, and clearly being imported from China. Placed an order on Thursday morning, received tracking number on Thursday afternoon, product arrived at my door on Monday morning. Less than 96 hours to ship from China to Brisbane - I was absolutely shocked. Product arrived well wrapped, genuine product with all official warranty info etc - definitely not a knock off. Will definitely be buying again!

Woah! Real and the best in terms of price :)

Hello everyone!
I orders a Tamron lens for myself from thE CCC website. I am super happy that I got my lens on time and perfectly packed. It was delivered by DHL.

I have been hesitating to order from them as their prices are low and it seemed suspicious to me. I contacted couple of people who have already ordered from them and they gave me green light for ordering.

I saved a lot!! Please go ahead and order your gadgets without a doubt.

Delivered above expectations

Easy to navigate, good price and amazingly fast response and delivery. Excellent. Wi not hesitate to buy from them again.

SJOBERG
SJOBERGsydney

great prices and service

very competitive prices for authentic products, great value and nice customer service as well, highly recommend! The shipping was fast which is always very appreciated.

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Low prices, fast delivery, friendly communication, Thank you !

Low prices, probably the cheapest reputable service in Australia.
Fast delivery, items received inter-state within the week via courier.
Friendly communication, both by Chat and email.

Outstanding customer service

They are the best. Very good prices. Prompt delivery. Excellent communication. what more could you ask for. Outstanding Customer Service

Rodney J.
Rodney J.

OUTSTANDING in every way.

It’s all in the title! These guys really did an outstanding job. I placed the order online, early hours of Friday 4th June. I received confirmation by midday Friday. Camera was delivered by DHL this morning, Monday 7th of June. Cccwarehouse is the real deal. Easy to use website, placing my order was easy and delivery time was astoundingly good. As I said in the title, OUTSTANDING!! Thank you cccwarehouse, I’ll definitely be back.

PaulF
PaulFIllawarra, NSW

Excellent value

Found the Tamron lens I needed at a much better price with them then other online businesses including the 2 main big ones! Could track the parcel all the way from Japan and even via their 3rd party courier. And arrived in only a week. Will be buying from them again..

Cesar Aiuto
Cesar AiutoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Second Order! Great service and good prices

What can I say? I was looking for a lens and I couldn't find one at this price point! Even better delivered so quickly that it just arrived just in time for a holiday break. I purchased previously from ccc so no brainer when my search ended me back here again! Definitively recommend CCC to friends and family. Cheers!

kanishk v.
kanishk v.asked

I am looking to buy a cannon 24-70 f/2.8 USM II lens from you. Its listed for 2155$.
I wanted ti know about local Australian warranty, do you provide that replacement warranty for 5 years as other places here?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

It's best to contact us directly using the Contact Us link on our website. We have helpdesk ticket, live chat and phone options.
This is an external website, we may not see questions posted here.
Many thanks for understanding

Don D.
Don D.asked

I'm checking that the cost quoted of $3395 + freight is all that I would pay for a Canon R6, that is, import costs are included.

Cheers

Don

Chromatic
Chromatic

Hi Don, I got a Nikon high end lens. Didn't have to pay a dollar more than quote and freight. No extras on top of the quoted price. Door delivery via courier. Japan warranty in my case, but serviced/attended to by Nikon Centres in Australia. They arrange for it for you, in the event you need it. Chat direct with them online before making any purchase. They clarify everything. Most important, ensure delivery times before making any payment. Hopefully this helps.

Federico A
Federico A

confirming, got nikon z6, sigma 70-200 sport and nikon z 50mm, all orders over 1000, no problems or extra charges

Nora C.
Nora C.asked

I have problem with my Nikon D750. When I put a battery in the camera's battery slot it will drain in a matter of minutes as soon as the camera is turned on and even if camera is off I only can take about 50 to 60 photos sometimes not even that
The camera has not been dropped, not exposed to water/humidity nor any other extra ordinary circumstances.
This is what I tried so far:
• I have tried different batteries ( I have two original Nikon batteries - same result.
• I have tried carefully wiping the battery connectors on battery and in the camera's battery slot with a dry soft cloth no change.
• I have tried with different lenses and without lenses - same result.

I bought this camera in August 2019 from CCC Warehouse
What is your advise ?

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

We have received your ticket via our helpdesk ticket system. Already replied there.

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives