4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (135)

Berne D.

Berne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Top online Camera house

Ordered a 55-200 canon m lens with 5 year warranty paid with Visa ordered Wednesday and got the lens delivered the following Monday unbelievable fast and nicely packed instead of paying 500$ cost me only 346$ the lens works perfect on my m3 and m50 thanks ccc Warehouse.

Super fast delivery

I was a little sus given how much cheaper this Canon lens was through ccc. Read the reviews and took comfort in the PayPal guarantees if it all went pear shaped. Happy to say it arrived today, only 4 days after I ordered it. It was exactly what I had ordered and it was well packaged up with lots of extra bubble wrap. Would definitely buy from ccc again.

Product PurchasedCanon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Lens

Ripped off

Got months use out of a lens.

Then no help. They tried to charge me to check the lens.

Forced to take this up as breach of ACL.

Waste of time for everyone.

Kevin3541Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot fault

The online store is easy to navigate, whilst they do not stock every item they seem to have excellent prices, the product did come from Hong Kong and shipping was slow - but put that down to Covid19, it was still within guidelines if you add an extra couple of days. Item was well packed and arrived via Toll; who were very courteous on delivery.

Kim T.

Kim T.Sydney, NSW

Great service with fast turn around

Super quick turn around. I purchased a 5Dmk4 and needed it urgently for the weekend, I spoke to the guys at the store before ordering and they confirmed it will arrive before the weekend, long story short within 2 days the item arrived in the mail. MAGICAL SERVICE!!!!

Logan Cartwright

Logan CartwrightNortheast, VIC

Sketchy website, but it is legitimate

This literally is the most Sketchy website ever: twitter and google plus link don’t even work... but they did deliver and did it FAST. Recommend 100x had no problems which is great!

Mike

MikeCanberra

Genuine people, genuine products

We have been buying from CCCW since 2016, never had any issues and always delivered in time.
Quite a few times we have reached out to Michael for help with products or to find out about certain products and he is always ready to help even on weekends.
We do lot of work for our church and always prefer cccwarehouse for our digital purchases.

SteveS

SteveSBrisbane

Excellent service, as usual.

Once again, CCCWarehouse had the Canon 5D MKIV I was looking for at a great price and delivery was super quick, arriving four days from date of order. also, I had a query regarding the tracking information and this was answered immediately and fully.

I have purchased a number of products from CCCWarehouse, a great supplier and one that I heartily recommend.

Juzwhatineed

JuzwhatineedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Service and Price

When I found CCC Warehouse I was amazed at the prices, but I waited to see if I could get any better. I returned about two weeks later with no one coming even close to bettering the price. So I jumped in and bought the lens I was after. Excellent communication followed and I was able to track my purchase from warehouse to door. Tried the lens out tonight at twilight down at the Manly Harbour. Fantastic! I have already recommended CCC Warehouse to others.

Amazing

Super happy with cost and fast delivery time to Australia, trustworthy site and impressive delivery once again. Arrived in 4 days from Honk Kong to Australia, at amazing prices, very happy to have this lens.

Product PurchasedNikon 24-70

Shelli_M

Shelli_MDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect Intermediate Camera, great quality photos.

Best camera I have owned. Love the quality of the photos. The site is easy to navigate & great deals. I asked a few questions before purchase & customer service was fantastic. I would highly recommend this company

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 80D
Robin S

Robin S

Extremely Helpful Team

The store was running great discounts at the time I purchased my items. I made an error with my orders and Michael from the CCC Warehouse team was extremely helpful. He provided great advice to replace the items and was able to fix up the order for me very efficiently. His assistant was very much appreciated!

Very fast delivery

Ordered for a Canon lens on the afternoon and it was shipped on the day and received the product the following day, under 24 hours from click on buy button to having it in my hand.
Highly recommended!

You are great

You are great best prices I have found on the internet and very fast delivery. I will recommend ccc warehouse to every one. Got my lens in just 3 working days...... Thanks!

Absolutely Perfect

Prices are great pretty much the cheapest prices anywhere, the website was a breeze to navigate through there was a wide variety of products and the service was great the camera lens arrived on time and in great quality. The only issue I did have was the shipping was a bit pricey but wasn't too bad also a big thank you to Michael for helping me through the process.

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always excellent, every time

I’ve bought heaps of stuff from these guys and will continue to buy more. Michael is always helpful and ready at any moment to answer my queries on any article I wish to purchase

Hazel

HazelSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

I ordered a sony a7iii. Placed the order on Saturday, received the product on the following Friday, a lot quicker than I expected! Product arrived in brand new condition. Overall very happy with the shopping experience.

Product PurchasedSony Alpha A7 III
Phil

PhilDarling Downs, QLD

Great prices - prompt delivery

I’ve ordered several cameras and lenses from CCC Warehouse. In 2019 I ordered a Canon EOS R and a RF 15-35mm f/2.8 lens, and Last month I ordered a Canon RF 70-200 f/2.8 and this past week I‘ve ordered a Fujifilm X100V camera. I’ve found the company provides the most competitive prices, and delivery has always been prompt- within a week, with web tracking to monitor the delivery progress. If you email the help desk they will send you a GST Tax Invoice - which is necessary if you are going overseas and you plan to apply for a TRS refund at the airport. Very happy with this supplier.

Very impressed

I purchased an expensive Canon camera for the cheapest price that I could find. It arrived within 5 days. (During Covid 19 times...this is amazing.
Great service, great price. Highly recommend.

Saugat G.

Saugat G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Affordable Price | Awesome Delivery Service | Tons of Great CCC Products

Ordered a SIGMA 18-35 ART Lens..
It was $200-$300 cheaper and I've seen other product prices on their website too, they are way lower and affordable than the current Australian Market. It was just too good to be true.

I had bit of a doubt while ordering though, but saw the reviews here which gave me a peace of mind.
Besides that, I was still unsure if i would receive it in a month due to COVID but man... you guys are amazing. Been looking out for some more camera gears in the future. Will definitely come back.
It just took 5 Days for the delivery even though it was shipped from Overseas (HKG).
100% Recommended

Product PurchasedSIGMA 18-35mm 1.8F Art HSM DC Lens

Uncle Bertasked

I'm interested in a new Nikon 16-35mm f/4 lens. Is your 16-35mm Nikon lens made in Japan or elsewhere?

Kevin3541

You asked this question under the name of Bert K. Refer to my prior answer.

Uncle Bert

Well I didn’t receive a prior answer.

Bert K.

Bert K.asked

Kevin3541

Different lens, mine is a Tamron.

Michael L.CCC Warehouse

Sorry for the delay in replying, we had to wait for warehouse to check a lens. This lens are now made by Nikon in Thailand factory.

Josh

Joshasked

I've been looking at buying a Canon camera lens from CCC Warehouse and was just wondering if it was worth it and if I would get scammed. Thanks for any replies.

Brett
Brett

I spent $3k and got a DHL delivery in 4 days. They seem to drop ship so items may come from different places.

Sharon S.
Sharon S.

Good question. I received my camera no problems at all. Quick delivery with tracking. I’ll use them again, plus they sent me a $10 discount code when I do.

Gary Murphy
Gary Murphy

Just like previous, no issues at all. I had some urgency with what I ordered and got a great response and service. Then had some dhl problems with a second order, again they were great in chasing them up. Bloody good value too!

Get an answer from our members and CCC Warehouse representatives