CCC Warehouse

CCC Warehouse

Best price - Fast Service

Easy to find the product I wanted.
Best price I found.
Only 3 days from ordering to delivery to home.
And it's the genuine article!
Happy to recommend CCC Warehouse and will use them in future.

Great price & great service

Ordered The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on March 12 and was scheduled for delivery on March 15. As I was unavailable that day I rescheduled to March 18 but 3 day turn around and cheapest price I could find are amazing. Very Happy CCC Warehouse & Fedex. Will definitely use them again

Product PurchasedCanon 5D EOS Mark IV

Well done CCC Warehouse :)

Price for Canon M50 was best we could find in Australia. Talked about price with CCC team on their website chat before purchase, as delivery fees etc, seemed excessive. They were able to change postage type in order to get the cost down a bit. Package arrived in good condition today, sooner than expected. Thank you CCC Warehouse for a great purchasing experience. Kindest regards from Osaka78 :)

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

Totally happy!

Recently bought a Nikon D7200 camera body and a few related items. The prices really were unbeatable. The delivery was very fast and the product packaged safely. The live support is amazing. I chatted with Michael and he was extremely helpful and prompt to reply to all my questions. When I had a minor problem with a battery, Michael was quick to sort the problem and a replacement was sent straight away. The whole process, from inquiring, buying, receiving the product and sorting out a minor issue, was faultless. Will definitely use CCCWarehouse again.

fantastic

Brought Tamron 24-70 f2.8 - very happy with it, can not wait to test it! Purchased on Friday, arrived on Monday with express courier service, very fast shipping, very efficient, great customer service!

Fantastic service :)

Purchased the item on Friday just before 2pm, was packed and delivered by 9.30am the next Monday morning. Incredible service, item packed well and all working perfectly. Best price on the net and good information about the product.

Product PurchasedCanon 800D and Canon 18-135mm USM lens

Bought a Canon Lens 100/400.
Ordered on Tuesday and it was delivered Friday, and we live in a Regional town in NSW. Had a bit of confusion re paying by Credit Card, phoned up and my phones dropped out before answering. Michael phoned back straight away. Problem all solved. Price was right, details of 'what was in the box' was clearer than other websites, tracking after ordering fast and helpful.
Would recommend to anyone to use cccwarehouse

Great Experience

My new Canon 5D Mark lV and memory cards arrived in super quick time. Price was the best I could find anywhere on the internet. Very happy customer that will use CCC Warehouse again.

Recommended.

Extremely fast service with accurate tracking.
The product arrived as promised.
This being the first time I have used CCC Warehouse, I will use them again.
Very satisfied with the results.
Recommended.

Product PurchasedCanon Eos R

Beautiful lens

Found the site very easily. Good to use. Price comparison is excellent. Found what I wanted - brand and model. The quality is as I expected. It is the genuine product.
Postage was in issue as I live out of state but customer service on the chat line was extremely helpful. He gave me a discount - very kind. The item arrived in very good time and packed extremely well for care of the product.
I am very happy with my purchase.

Product Purchasedcamera lens

Perfect Tripod for the perfect price

Always impressed with these guys. Super fast delivery, Goods in perfect condition. Prices appear unbeatable. This is the latest of three recent buys and very, very happy with all. Can't see myself going back to the main-street shops for these sort of goods.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wow! These guys are the real deal! Super fast shipping, great communication. Brand new, genuine amazing products!

I am so impressed! Ordered last week a Canon 6D MKII, 3x USM lenses, extra batteries, filters etc. Big order!
Arrived in 3 separate deliveries, all within a week. Everything was brand new and genuine, works perfect. Great communication through out. The best price for everything on the market. I will definitely be shopping with you again. Thank you very much!

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D

Second time using CCC Warehouse - so impressed

Ordered on Friday afternoon, tracked and traced from Hong Kong and delivered to my door in Melbourne by lunchtime on Monday. The Canon lens is perfect in every way, was packed appropriately and was significantly less expensive than buying locally. Will continue to use and recommend CCC Warehouse.

Product PurchasedCanon ef-s 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 stm lens

A Rather Nice Place To Buy Your Camera Gear - Pretty Satisfied

CCC Warehouse has got a comprehensive website. Everything is listed in an orderly manner. The search option also works very well. I found what I needed in almost no time at all. Their prices are among the lowest online. There is also a chat option. I did chat with their salesperson before ordering my stuff. He was very professional and addressed all my concerns satisfactorily.

I placed my order on the 13th of February 2019. All the correspondence was very orderly and clear. I received time to time updates and on Sunday the 17th, my stuff was delivered to my doorstep by DHL. Everything arrived safely and in good order. The only hitch was that the email from DHL stating that my stuff was going to be delivered on that day, came one hour after the stuff was actually delivered.

All in all, I am very happy with CCC Warehouse and will definitely use them again whenever the time comes.

Excellent customer service

I bought a Canon 100mm macro IS f/2.8 lens online after looking at many sites for a quote. These guys were the cheapest and offered competitive shipping. I placed the order on a Friday afternoon and I had the lens delivered by Monday mid-morning. Really impressed! Will buy all future gear from here.

Fastest service and quality Goods

Thank you so much CCCWarehouse fantastic service from start to finish, ordered my goods on Monday night and received them 2 and a half days later thru DHL from Hong Kong to Melb Australia. So Happy with my new Canon 7D and was the best price on the market some $700 dollars cheaper than what I could have got it from anywhere in Australia. Would highly recommend anyone to buy from CCCW Thanks again guys cant wait to buy more items from you in the future.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 7D Mark II

Exceptional customer service

At first I was a little hesitant to do business with CCC wearhouse as their website looks a bit outdated but wow am I glad I did! My lens arrived packed beautifully and works a treat!!! Thank you CCC I’ll be back for sure!!

Great service fast turnaround

My work is seasonal and with the beginning of my busy period just a short time away… I decided to buy a new camera. Sharpest price and a very quick turnaround. Happy to recommend CCC to my pro shooter friends.... Carl Hensel

Product PurchasedCanon 5D EOS Mark IV

Great pricing and excellent service

I researched original lenses for my Canon Camera and CCC Warehouse popped up. After reading reviews from various sources I ordered a new lens for my camera. Estimated delivery time was 3-5 days. My new lens arrived in 4 days! The product was shipped from China and pricing was almost $200 cheaper than my best local price with delivery.

Online tracking and email updates for delivery status help with locating the package whilst in transit from destination to your delivery address is fabulous.

Based on my first experience I’d be happy to purchase again from this company

Good pricing

CCC Warehouse offered the most competitive price for the camera I was after. Selected express delivery and my item did indeed arrive quickly (DHL delivered it) and was well packaged.

I bought a Tamron 100-400mm lens in April 2018 but now some of the writing on the lens has worn away. Why is this happening and will all the writing eventually vanish?
Maybe google your lens and see if this is a common issue. This really would not have anything to do with a supplier unless you seek a warranty claim under Australian Consumer Law. Try contacting CCC Warehouse to see if they can assist (I have no affiliation with CCC Warehouse whatsoever)

What is canon lens is warranty with canon?

Hi What about canon lens warranty ? Canon Australia do it or not? Thanks
For simplicity, we will arrange for customers to goto nearest Australian service centre to get items repaired under warranty. Some rare situations we may arrange for the item to be sent to our Sydney office to troubleshoot (for example, intermittent, compatibility type issues). Any problems just contact us first, and we will get the problem resolved the most effective way.

Similar listings