Amazing customer service

Due to a mix up I ordered the wrong part for my fan. The customer service was amazing, I was able to return for a refund without any hassles and was then communicated with regarding delivery of the correct item

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your glowing review Stuart! We're glad that you had a great customer service experience and that our team were able to help arrange a hassle-free refund for you!

Andrew K.

Andrew K.South East Queensland, QLD

Sold me the wrong part

I asked for an extractor fan with a square cutout hole. I was sold a fan with a round cutout and a square cover plate. Seems like a good company who made an honest mistake. They have a good refunds policy if you ask for it. I would deal with them again.

Store LocationBrisbane
Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Best customer service in 2020!

Joanne made the rather mundane job or organising an exchange to a pleasure. She has been prompt, informative and very pleasant to deal with. Thanks Joanne!

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your glowing review Joy! We're very happy to hear that Joanne was able to help make the exchange process hassle-free and pleasant!

Leonie T.

Leonie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I can't fault the service I received as I stupidly ordered the incorrect fan (only discovered when the electrician went to install) and it was no problem to return the fan and purchase a more suitable product. My credit card was refunded in super quick time. So pleased with the entire transactions and speedy delivery of the fans.

Store Locationonline
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for this great review Leonie! We're so glad to hear of your quick and easy returns process, thanks for shopping with us and we hope you enjoy your new fans.

Bruce V

Bruce VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of fans from Ceiling Fans DIrect

Instantly responsive to my queries prior to purchase. First rate customer service. Responded within 5 mins of my email with answers to my questions. Offered a pre-drafted invoice if I wanted to proceed. Price was very competitive. Checkout very easy online.

Store LocationDirect online
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Bruce! We're happy to see that you thoroughly enjoyed our customer service, pricing products!

Ceiling fans with globe - 10 out of 10 service

I purchased fans in 2017, 2019 and again in October 2020 as well. Staff members are always excellent in customer service, today I spoke to Rachel, she is very friendly, provided valid information on understanding the product and made my journey smooth in terms of purchasing the fans. Good thing is it is obligation free information, whether you purchase a product or not staff will still provide best possible service to get great understanding on product before making a decision.

Store LocationIt is online shopping: www.ceilingfasdirect.com.au

CelilingFan Remote battery

Never use Remote battery that comes with it. Because after sometime its gets wet inside the remote
and remote will be useless. So other batteries such duracell and energizer performs batter then these extremely poor quality battery. Fans so far all good.

Mike Lane

Mike LaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary service and satisfaction

I was very happy with every aspect of my transaction with Ceiling Fans Direct. My initial enquiry and eventual order was made on Wednesday around midday; the package arrived on Friday morning! The frequent updates and advisories on the order were well received. The actual product is first class and met all the requirements that were stipulated.

Store LocationOnline order from Acacia Ridge
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your glowing review Mike! We're happy to hear about your smooth delivery and the fact that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate your support!

Drhoops

DrhoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

Professional advice on the parts required to get one of my Typhoon ceiling fans back up to speed. Parts arrived on schedule and did the job. Sales staff courteous and very helpful. A good company to do business with, would recommend them to everybody.

Drhoops

Store LocationAcacia Ridge, Qld 4110 o/No. 355813
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear your Typhoon ceiling fan is running good as new and that our customer service team were able to help, thanks for your support!

Jennie Stewart

Jennie StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had bought 3 fans with you earlier in the year and was very happy with the communication I received. The delivery was delayed, which didn't matter to me as the build was going a bit slow, but Ashleigh kept me up to date with expected delivery times. With my last order the same happened, but this time I needed my pucchase on time. Ashleigh didn't hesitate to offer an alternative or refund. I went with a refund which was in my account within a couple of days. Great service.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Jennie! Sorry to hear of your bumpy delivery experience but we're glad to hear that Ashleigh kept you in the loop and was able to provide exceptional service, thanks for your support!

Dirka

DirkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer experience - these guys get it!

Outstanding business model. Well laid out website, easy payment and fast delivery. I had ordered the wrong fans - 100% my fault. The return process was so simple and very reasonable - and fast.

If you make it easy for me to do business with you, I will.

Store LocationBrisbane
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great review Dirka! We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us and that our customer service team were able to make your return process simple and easy. Thanks for your support!

David.

David.

Good Service

The fan I got did take longer to arrive than first advised, but do to the virus this was understandable, but Ceiling Fans Direct kept me updated all the time.
A very good company I would gladly recommend them to everybody.

Store LocationOnline Purchase
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great review David! While we're sorry to hear of the delays, we're so happy to hear of your great service experience and that you were kept in the loop. Thanks for your support!

Customer service and product

Tom from customer service was fantastic, Very prompt and helpful. The outdoor fan I bought looks really good and can't wait for summer to use it. A good online company to deal with.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Doris! We're so glad to hear of your excellent service experience with Tom and we appreciate your support!

Absolutely amazing customer service

Bought an bathroom exhaust fan from Ceiling Fans Direct. Unfortunately a small part was broken. It probably slipped through quality control as the draft stopper pin that was missing was very tiny. I contacted Ceiling Fans and was immediately contacted back. I was taken care of in a very friendly and professional way.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Chris! We're so glad to hear of your customer service success in remedying a broken part, thank you for your support!

ChrisSoutheast, SA

Brilliant Service

Can not express enough just how good all I made contact with were....
Excellent service...communication...delivery and products...
There range of products to choose from can’t be beaten..
Highly recommend Ceiling Fans Direct to all....

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great feedback Chris, so glad to hear of your success with shopping with us! Thanks for your support!

Dougndel

DougndelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

We purchased four fans and the delivery time for first two was great. We were concerned that the other two were missing but realised later we misunderstood the Tracking system advice. Direct Fans got back to us immediately to assure us that the other two were on their way. They arrived within a couple of days. Their service is friendly and excellent.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for taking the time to review our service Doug and Del! Glad to hear of your smooth delivery, we hope you enjoy your new fans.

Excellent product and Service

I bought 2 fans at a great price .
They work great and look amazing.
I can’t recommend ceiling fans direct enough . Their service and care were awesome.
I also had a product that I didn’t need and they arranged a return and refund .

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Margy! So glad to hear of your awesome experience with our team! Thanks for your support and we hope to help you again in the future!

Awesome customer service

The first globe was list after it left the Warehouse, upon notifying Ceiling Fans Direct they immediately express posted me another globe, best service I have had for some time

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for sharing Lesley, we are so glad to hear of your awesome customer service experience! Thank you for your support!

katty1

katty1

Purchased Oil rubbed bronze with Koa blades 360 Trinity 56" 1420mm DC ceiling fan

Great communication in regards to delivery
Fan has been fantastic and looks great, bought Sept 2019 and used over summer and very pleased with the power of this fan
Very quiet which was a priority
Was worried about buying online from interstate but no problem, packaged well
Intend on buying another before next summer

Store Locationceiling fans direct
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review and support! We're so glad to hear of your success with your Trinity!

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recently had an issue with one of my ceiling fans I had purchased online. I no longer had the receipt or new the date I had purchased it. This would usually have been a major issue with most companies. I simply sent an email explaining my situation and within an hour had a response with ceiling fans direct sending me a copy of both my original receipt and information for addressing the warranty. I couldn't have asked for a more professional service, it was simply brilliant. Karen.

Store LocationCeiling Fans Direct
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

This is great to hear Karen, thanks for your review and support!