Ceiling Fans Direct

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ceiling Fans Direct

Ben
BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had a minor issue with email address not working and messages ceiling fans direct in their website and received a response fast and had it resolved straight away, good delivery time for fans aswell

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Hi Ben, so happy to hear the team resolved the issue for you. Thank you for your support!

Ben H.
Ben H.Perth, WA

Amazing customer service

A few months after receiving the fan I ordered, I finally got around to opening the packaging and noticed it had some minor cosmetic damage. I took some photos and sent them off to Ceiling Fans Direct to see what could be done. They provided a code for me to post the damaged fan back to them (no cost to me) and immediately sent a replacement fan in express post. I have it all set up now and it works great. Great customer service, highly recommend!

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Hey Ben, we're so glad to hear that this was so painlessly sorted for you! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team- they'll be thrilled. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for supporting our locally-owned business.

Very helpful company. Fast to reply

Prompt replies from ceiling fans direct to help get my order sorted out

• Return Claim MadeNo
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Thanks for this great review Michael, we're so happy to hear of your awesome experience with the team :)

Wonderful customer service

One of my fans arrived with a cracked lamp shade and the team was so helpful and efficient to have the issue rectified and a new shade sent out! Good quality fans too and the look great!

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Music to our ear Annika, thanks for taking the time to leave this ripper review! Enjoy your new fan!

Paul C.
Paul C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great company Great Products

My experience with CFD was pleasure, no pressure & nothing was a problem. I would recommend CFD to anyone thinking about purchasing ceiling fans, great price too.
Regards Paul

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Thanks for this review and for your support Paul- we're so glad to hear of your awesome experience with the team!

Very prompt help!

A very quick response from customer service team. Much appreciate the help! I would highly recommend using their services again.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Thanks so much Alastair, so happy we could help :)

Darreb
DarrebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very fast

They dealt completely with an online order. It was delivery in QLD. Arrived faster than I could drive anywhere to get it. They split the delivery as an outstanding item on order was also eligible for free delivery. The job has started in home and the last item still comes free. Excellent.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

So happy to hear Darreb, thanks heaps for your support!

RAK
RAKSydney, NSW

Ceiling Fans

Haven't installed the fans yet but warehouse unfortunately sent incorrect product. Fiona was great and sent return label and has already shipped correct product. Just annoying I had to return incorrect product to post office. Would have preferred for your company to arrange pick up due to your error. But we need fans asap for installation date so did our best to expedite error. Thanks Fiona for all your help :)

JJB
JJBPerth, WA

I could cancel my order with no fuss

I change my mind on a fan after ordering it and it only took an email with a immediate reply for it to be cancelled and for full refund to be processed.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Thanks for leaving us a review, JJB! It's great to hear that you were easily able to cancel your order by email with our team!

April
AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick responses and good service

Quick responses to my emails and assisted with a part delivery of an order that had products delayed due to uncontrollable circumstances

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Cheers, April! It's awesome to hear that you enjoyed our speedy response time and customer service despite some issues with product delays. We really appreciate your patience and support!

Anne and John
Anne and JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Atrocious service

Ordered 28 April; advised 5 May delay from warehouse. Note that my payment must be received so they can ORDER the product. That is NOT how business works. Never again

Vanesa
VanesaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

I sent an inquiry and got a prompt detailed response back. I was able to order what I required straight off the website hassle free!

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Vanesa! We're stoked to hear that you received a prompt response from the team and that you enjoyed ordering from our website!

Garo
Garo

Ceiling fan purchase Sale and service brilliant

Purchased an australia made ceiling fan surprised at the quality and performance. Very well made quite operation.
Really pleasant Sales team & a Great Service.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Garo! It's awesome to hear that you're enjoying your new ceiling fans and that our online team offered you great service!

Excellent customer service

Purchased a fan, was damaged in transit. Amazing customer service from Fiona in regards to warranty claim. You are truly an asset to this business Fiona, thank you.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans DirectSend a private message

Cheers, Amy! We're stoked to hear your awesome feedback about Fiona from our online team and are glad that she was able to roll out an easy warranty claim with you!

Warwick Campbell
Warwick CampbellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Purchased a bundle package unfortunately LED lights weren’t included. Problem resolved very fast & professional manner. Highly recommend quality product portfolio & online service.