Ceiling Fans Direct

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ceiling Fans Direct

midge
midgeFar North Queensland, QLD

Joanne was true to her word

Joanne processed my request in super quick time enabling me to proceed with my latest purchase.
This is my third purchase in less than 3 years and i have no desire to shop elsewhere.
Great online store.
Well done everyone x

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thank you so much for your feedback midge! We're stoked to hear that you enjoyed a speedy customer service experience with Joanne! We can't thank you enough for your support!

Susan Lewis
Susan LewisRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Wonderfully prompt and knowledgeable advice

Joanne clearly and in a timely manner answered all my queries regarding ceiling fans. She obviously knows her subject very well. She was also very polite and respectful. A pleasure to deal with and I will be using this company again.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

This is music to our ears Susan! Thanks for your support!

PDA
PDAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

We had a 'manufacturers' fault in our 3 in 1, (not caused by Ceiling Fans Direct). I received incredible service from Joanne - quick response, fast replacement and in fact went out of her way to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. She is an absolute credit to the team. I would recommend CFD as being highly reputable and very customer focussed.

LMG
LMGMAITLAND

warranty with Ceiling Fans Direct

We have a 3 in 1 ceiling Exhaust fan that we purchased from Ceiling Fans Direct for our new home , only one month before the warranty expired the fan broke down and we had to contact CFD for advice on the procedure to follow under the warranty, we spoke to Rachael at CFD who guided us through the procedure and followed up with the item manufacturer and even provided us with a copy of the required original purchase invoice ( which we could not locate at home ) for a very smooth and stress free experience .
Young Rachael was extremely helpful , courteous and a credit to CFD

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Quick with all the information that I asked for.

I received a good service from them. I had technical questions and they could respond to them perfectly. Thanks for that.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Shideh! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed good service and that we answered your technical questions perfectly! Hopefully next time we can get you to 5-stars!

Jac
JacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality and service

Recently purchased two Martec ceiling fans (one with a light) for inside our brand new home. The fans were on sale (they were a good price even without sale), are great quality, look fantastic and the delivery was extremely fast with zero fuss... thanks Ceiling Fans Direct, we'd been looking everywhere for fans and we're very glad we came across your site!

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Cheers for the review Jac! We're stoked to hear that you found our pricing fantastic and our products to be of great quality! Glad to hear about your speedy delivery and zero fuss shopping experience!

Misdirected ctns found

Purchased 3 x Ceiling Fans Tracked them Courier stated they were delivered & signed for but not to us, Rang Joanne in Customer Service, what a legend was so positive, followed it up, they were delivered unexpertedly 2 days later so a great result. Mike & Julie Vic

John Tsamo
John TsamoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding Follow Up from Customer Service

Emailed Ceiling Fans Direct with a warranty query. Prompt response by Joanne in customer service with all information provided to further my claim.
Response from Ceiling Fan Direct was in less than one 12 hours.
Cannot ask for better than that.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your awesome review John! We're stoked to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your dealings with Joanne from our customer service team! Thanks for your support!

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Rachel was very helpful in helping us choose a fan. The fan arrived as described and was a perfect recommendation. Thank-you.

Robert S.
Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Best ever customer service

my 3 in 1 mcater domino arrived on time in perfect condition
I stored it for a month while renoing bathroom
Alas my ceiling was full of copper pipes and could not fit it
When i explained the problem the staff were great
Full refund and staff so friendly
This company has fantastic prices and fantastic customer service wont hesitate to use them again and recommend to all

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for the review Robert! It's great to hear about your awesome experience with us from start to finish, we're glad that our customer service team were able to arrange a smooth refund for you!

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Customer service

Purchased a great wall fan which, due to my poor measurements, turned out to be too large.
Contacted Ceilings Fans Direct (was not made to feel bad for my poor maths) and with Rachael's assistance it was so easy to return it.
Thank you Rachael.
Would not hesitate to purchase from this company again or to recommend them.
Margaret

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for leaving us a review Margaret! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your customer service experience with Rachael and that we were able to provide a smooth return process! Thanks for your support!

Micneil
MicneilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service & price

Great customer service, very responsive and efficient. Joanne is a legend!! Fans were recommended by friends and order updated as required so I knew status at all times. Thank you.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for leaving us a review Micneil! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your customer service experience with Joanne and that you were always kept up to date on the status of your order. We hope you enjoy your new fans!

Sharron
SharronWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Company Great Fans

Ordering was easy and delivery was quick. Had a problem with one fan and the customer service staffer has been great in helping return fan and replacement.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for this lovely review and support Sharron, we're so happy to hear of your great service experience!

Neil
Neil

Martec DC ceiling fan with 'dimmable' LED light and remote control

The only negative is NOT with the supplier, but the product.
Fan supplied is fine, being 5 speed reversible and is extremely quiet, effective and far more efficient than ac units, using only 2-3watts on lowest speed .
The 3 option 'dimmable' LED light however, when turned on, seems permanently set to full brightness and doesn't seem to have a memory to be able to turn on to either of the other 2 options.
To switch to lower light setting, if preferred, one has to toggle off/on through to the lower / softer setting - quite annoying
I have contacted manufacturer, but no reply after a week

Elea King
Elea KingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely wonderful company! Would recommended every time.

This company has been fantastic to deal with, I seriously cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you to the team for helping me exchange after I ordered the wrong product and then refund a different order when I couldn't use it. The fans I have ended up with are quiet and look great. HUGE THANK YOU! The customer service team are second to none.
Merry Christmas.