4.9

4.9

Daniel L
Daniel L

Quick and Easy

Quick, easy to deal with and without asking they checked if any discounts were available on already heavily discounted items. Show reply
WDV
WDV

Fantastic

Fantastic service & super helpful. Haven't tried the product as yet. Show reply
Rod D.
Rod D.Sydney, NSW2 posts

best fan company anywhere

Amazing service and unbeatable prices. Best customer service experience ever! Show details ·  1
Rome
Rome3 posts

Ceiling Fans Direct - Try Them they won't disapoint you

Excellent customer service from the Sales Staff at Ceiling Fans Direct. Nothing was a problem and they gave me a great price on 3 ceiling fans and 2 bathroom fans and as stated the service has been second to none which is why I ordered from Queensland instead of NSW. I would tell you what happened but it's all too hard. Let me tell you that there service was absolutely terrible and that's why I ordered from Queensland. Show details ·  2
Caro
Caro

The fan is not yet installed, but customer service has been excellent! Thankyou Raven, we are very grateful. Show details ·  1
Sandra
Sandra

100% happy

Excellent service product arrived in 1 week to remote NT.
Recommend this business
Sandra Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisWestern Australia

Customer service / Service support

Great ++ Customer Service. I had a fault with a certain wall fan I purchased from Ceiling Fans direct. I contacted them by phone regarding possible tech issue but after some querying, they informed me it was best to return the fan to them for a full refund (No stock of fan left). The Customer Team member Fiona took my email address and sent me the process along with a Free Return Label to their Warehouse. I got a follow up email on its arrival and full refund in a very short space of time. Great to see such Customer help. Well done. Show details ·  1
Namakakiweyho
Namakakiweyho4 posts

Outstanding customer service and perfect fan for our bedroom

I purchased a Ventair DC ceiling fan with light and remote and at first was a little hot under the collar with the estimated delivery time. Upon contacting customer service Raven personally explained the delivery delay and kept me informed on the expected delivery date instead of fobbing me off with some electronically generated standard email. The fan is now installed, looks great and just in time for the recent stifling Queensland heat. Show details ·  1
Tartansparky
TartansparkySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

The item and the Customer service Perfect

Thank you so much for the wonderful work you did for me.
Package arrived a half hour ago and the important part is perfect.
Raven ive advised my family and friends of the service Ceiling Fans Direct have provided for me and the lovely efficient people who are employed there.
Why shop anywhere else. Thats more business coming your way.
Again thank you for being so wonderful.
Hope you have a great Xmas and New Year.
Kindest regards Show details ·  1
tapper
tapper2 posts

Great looking Fan

the fan looks like it should have always been there, PERFECT!
bring on the heat... Show details ·  1
phillip
phillip

Service was great

Prompt service and delivery from all the staff.
Will order again soon! Show details ·  1
Wal
WalSydney, NSW

Ceiling fan order

I asked for the fans to be urgently despatched - Raven in Customer Services went out of her way to ensure the fans were despatched the same day as the order was placed - Ordreed and despatched Friday - delivered into Sydney Monday - couldn't be happier with the service Show reply
Lisa
Lisa

Fiona is a Superstar!

I spoke to Fiona in customer service after some confusion with my order, I can’t speak more highly of the response I got, Fiona sorted out my challenge quickly and efficiently, at all times kept me informed and even called me to follow up. Fiona listened, understood what I was talking about, was very patient and easy to work with. Awesome customer service. Show details ·  1
Liz
LizMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

White Fanco Eco Silent DC Ceiling Fan

- I purchased 2 overhead fans and couldn’t be happier 1. With product 2. With the sales assistance 3. Delivery was above and beyond …electrician who installed the fans commented on how well they’re made … thrilled with the purchase … Thank you Show details ·  1
Lynn
LynnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Excellent Service

I purchased a titanium fan and a white extension rod for a fan I had already purchased. Customer Service called me to check that I had not ordered the incorrect colour in error. Very few Companies do that!! I was amazed and the young lady who called was excellent. Thank you so very much for your efficiency. Much appreciated. Highly recommend these Guys. They will look after you for sure Show details ·  1