4.9

4.9

Mark
Mark

Fan choice

I contacted by phone seeking advice for the correct bathroom fan for our situation. Raven provided excellent customer service and later sent an email recommending options. Her email also included a voucher code for a further 10% off. Much appreciated, thankyou. Show details ·  1
Mathew
Mathew4 posts

Highly recommend

Great prices and fantastic customer service.
I mistakenly ordered the wrong size fan, I noticed my error before shipping and it was corrected before leaving, saving me return freight. Show details ·  1
Brianna M.
Brianna M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Pleasure to deal with, fan-tastic prices!

I would highly recommend Ceiling Fans Direct to anyone in the market for new fans. Raven, in the customer service team, was so lovely and helpful in answering all my questions and helping me place my order. They were extremely responsive to all of my queries. The fans I ordered were great, as described, and had no issues with the electricians installing them. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle

Exceptional Staff

The service I got was above and beyond my expectations - Exceptional Show details ·  1
mick1601
mick1601Far North Queensland, QLD6 posts

Reliable seller

Purchased a replacement ceiling fan the other day. Was much cheaper than other online stores and fan was sent out quickly and arrived much sooner than expected. Show details ·  1
Marlene
MarlenePerth, WA2 posts

Brilliant Professional Company

Fantastic service, we had a simple query and the company was fast to reply to correct our issue.
I absolutely recommend this company for its wonderful customer service and professional service. Show details ·  1
Archie
ArchieSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommended-Excellent Service

Ceiling fan arrived so quickly and packaged so well were super happy and excited to install it. Delivery notifications were on time and so helpful

Thankyou so much Show details ·  1

Peter
PeterFar North Queensland, QLD

Replacement fan under warranty

Replacement fan was made easier by the excellent service and delivery Show details ·  1
Daniel L
Daniel L

Quick and Easy

Quick, easy to deal with and without asking they checked if any discounts were available on already heavily discounted items. Show reply
WDV
WDV

Fantastic

Fantastic service & super helpful. Haven't tried the product as yet. Show reply
Rod D.
Rod D.Sydney, NSW2 posts

best fan company anywhere

Amazing service and unbeatable prices. Best customer service experience ever! Show details ·  1
Rome
Rome4 posts

Ceiling Fans Direct - Try Them they won't disapoint you

Excellent customer service from the Sales Staff at Ceiling Fans Direct. Nothing was a problem and they gave me a great price on 3 ceiling fans and 2 bathroom fans and as stated the service has been second to none which is why I ordered from Queensland instead of NSW. I would tell you what happened but it's all too hard. Let me tell you that there service was absolutely terrible and that's why I ordered from Queensland. Show details ·  2
Caro
Caro

The fan is not yet installed, but customer service has been excellent! Thankyou Raven, we are very grateful. Show details ·  1
Sandra
Sandra

100% happy

Excellent service product arrived in 1 week to remote NT.
Recommend this business
Sandra Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisWestern Australia

Customer service / Service support

Great ++ Customer Service. I had a fault with a certain wall fan I purchased from Ceiling Fans direct. I contacted them by phone regarding possible tech issue but after some querying, they informed me it was best to return the fan to them for a full refund (No stock of fan left). The Customer Team member Fiona took my email address and sent me the process along with a Free Return Label to their Warehouse. I got a follow up email on its arrival and full refund in a very short space of time. Great to see such Customer help. Well done. Show details ·  1