Drhoops

DrhoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service

Professional advice on the parts required to get one of my Typhoon ceiling fans back up to speed. Parts arrived on schedule and did the job. Sales staff courteous and very helpful. A good company to do business with, would recommend them to everybody.

Drhoops

Store LocationAcacia Ridge, Qld 4110 o/No. 355813
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great review! Glad to hear your Typhoon ceiling fan is running good as new and that our customer service team were able to help, thanks for your support!

Jennie Stewart

Jennie StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had bought 3 fans with you earlier in the year and was very happy with the communication I received. The delivery was delayed, which didn't matter to me as the build was going a bit slow, but Ashleigh kept me up to date with expected delivery times. With my last order the same happened, but this time I needed my pucchase on time. Ashleigh didn't hesitate to offer an alternative or refund. I went with a refund which was in my account within a couple of days. Great service.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Jennie! Sorry to hear of your bumpy delivery experience but we're glad to hear that Ashleigh kept you in the loop and was able to provide exceptional service, thanks for your support!

Dirka

DirkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer experience - these guys get it!

Outstanding business model. Well laid out website, easy payment and fast delivery. I had ordered the wrong fans - 100% my fault. The return process was so simple and very reasonable - and fast.

If you make it easy for me to do business with you, I will.

Store LocationBrisbane
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great review Dirka! We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us and that our customer service team were able to make your return process simple and easy. Thanks for your support!

David.

David.

Good Service

The fan I got did take longer to arrive than first advised, but do to the virus this was understandable, but Ceiling Fans Direct kept me updated all the time.
A very good company I would gladly recommend them to everybody.

Store LocationOnline Purchase
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great review David! While we're sorry to hear of the delays, we're so happy to hear of your great service experience and that you were kept in the loop. Thanks for your support!

Customer service and product

Tom from customer service was fantastic, Very prompt and helpful. The outdoor fan I bought looks really good and can't wait for summer to use it. A good online company to deal with.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Doris! We're so glad to hear of your excellent service experience with Tom and we appreciate your support!

Absolutely amazing customer service

Bought an bathroom exhaust fan from Ceiling Fans Direct. Unfortunately a small part was broken. It probably slipped through quality control as the draft stopper pin that was missing was very tiny. I contacted Ceiling Fans and was immediately contacted back. I was taken care of in a very friendly and professional way.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Chris! We're so glad to hear of your customer service success in remedying a broken part, thank you for your support!

ChrisSoutheast, SA

Brilliant Service

Can not express enough just how good all I made contact with were....
Excellent service...communication...delivery and products...
There range of products to choose from can’t be beaten..
Highly recommend Ceiling Fans Direct to all....

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your great feedback Chris, so glad to hear of your success with shopping with us! Thanks for your support!

Dougndel

DougndelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

We purchased four fans and the delivery time for first two was great. We were concerned that the other two were missing but realised later we misunderstood the Tracking system advice. Direct Fans got back to us immediately to assure us that the other two were on their way. They arrived within a couple of days. Their service is friendly and excellent.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for taking the time to review our service Doug and Del! Glad to hear of your smooth delivery, we hope you enjoy your new fans.

Excellent product and Service

I bought 2 fans at a great price .
They work great and look amazing.
I can’t recommend ceiling fans direct enough . Their service and care were awesome.
I also had a product that I didn’t need and they arranged a return and refund .

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Margy! So glad to hear of your awesome experience with our team! Thanks for your support and we hope to help you again in the future!

Awesome customer service

The first globe was list after it left the Warehouse, upon notifying Ceiling Fans Direct they immediately express posted me another globe, best service I have had for some time

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for sharing Lesley, we are so glad to hear of your awesome customer service experience! Thank you for your support!

katty1

katty1

Purchased Oil rubbed bronze with Koa blades 360 Trinity 56" 1420mm DC ceiling fan

Great communication in regards to delivery
Fan has been fantastic and looks great, bought Sept 2019 and used over summer and very pleased with the power of this fan
Very quiet which was a priority
Was worried about buying online from interstate but no problem, packaged well
Intend on buying another before next summer

Store Locationceiling fans direct
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review and support! We're so glad to hear of your success with your Trinity!

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recently had an issue with one of my ceiling fans I had purchased online. I no longer had the receipt or new the date I had purchased it. This would usually have been a major issue with most companies. I simply sent an email explaining my situation and within an hour had a response with ceiling fans direct sending me a copy of both my original receipt and information for addressing the warranty. I couldn't have asked for a more professional service, it was simply brilliant. Karen.

Store LocationCeiling Fans Direct
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

This is great to hear Karen, thanks for your review and support!

Bern

BernPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Laura went out of her way to assist me with a product that was currently out of stock for the next 3 weeks. She followed up the very next day as promised and managed to secure stock which will be dispatched to me as soon as they receive it. Thank you for going above and beyond to assist me.

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks a bunch for this great review and your support Bern! So happy to hear of your excellent service experience from Laura!

Excellent customer service by Rachael

Had an integral LED light in an exhaust fan fail after 18months. Rachael chased the fault up with the manufacturer and of course manufacturer only offered 12 months warranty. Then to my surprise, she offered to replace the faulty unit. Very impressed with the service. It appears that this may have been a common fault with the product because the replacement fan had the LED light setup in a different location with an external power supply.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge, Brisbane
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Glad to hear it Steve! Sorry to hear about your trouble with the init but so glad to hear it was quickly resolved by Rachael- we'll be sure to pass on your kind words! Thanks for your support!

Ron

RonMid North Coast, NSW

Ordered a ceiling fan + remotely, order placed Thursday arvo a delivery was made Monday lunchtime to NSW far north coast, I was very impressed with the speedy delivery and the notifications along the way.

Store LocationOn line
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Wow, Ron! Thanks for your awesome feedback! Glad to hear of your speedy delivery!

Moh

MohMount Colah

Low quality product, no refund

Agreed & authorised return of unopened fans for refund of approx $800 due to low quality products. Now ignoring emails Since they receive returned fans. Now I’m out of pocket approx $800 for returned fans & another approx $800 for low quality fans they refuse to take. Also I’m stuck with items opened as they won’t take back useless items. Offering electrician to check out those items but don’t understand how 3 fans can be faulty that were installed by a licensed electrician.

Store LocationCeiling fans direct eBay store
KLM

KLM

Great Customer Service!

I have placed an order with Ceiling Fans Direct and due to containment issues in China this has been delayed.They have kept me up to date at every possible point with impeccable customer service.I couldn't be happier and wish to support a company that has been impacted by the virus in China.

Store LocationCeiling Fans Direct
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your fantastic feedback and ongoing support Karen!

Gayle

Gayle

Wonderful, helpful customer service.

Were advised of delivery (and the delay to expect), it wasn't an issue. I found the correct remote on your site and had questions answered (about re-pairing to original fan).

Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Gayle! Glad to hear the new pairing went smoothly and that our team was able to help you out!

Great service and Friendly

Received great assistance and customer service from Ceiling Fans Direct. Would highly recommend their service and expertise at finding answers to my questions and following up promptly when they said they would.

Store LocationPhone service
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Errol, we are so happy to hear of your awesome experience with our team! Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy your new products!

Great customer service

This is a copy of an email I sent to CFD this morning (20/12/19)

Good Morning,

We received this order Yesterday evening. This is the second time we have ordered two of these fans.

I just want to express my thanks, the ordering/warehouse and distribution of these items has been exceptional, just a few days from order to receipt. (Same on the previous order)

I know you will be relying on distribution partners to assist your business, but what you are doing is greatly appreciated.

I will be thoroughly recommending your organisation to family and friends.

Store LocationOnline purchase from Ceiling Fans Direct
Cust. ServiceCeiling Fans Direct

Thanks for your review Chris! We love hearing success stories and very glad to hear of your awesome online shopping experience! Thank you for your support!