Lighting Illusions

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lighting Illusions

Thor_Howell
Thor_HowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service for online order

I placed an order for lights and fans but duplicated by order by mistake. It was only upon delivery of the large order did I realize my mistake. I called the Lighting illusions contact number and they sorted out the issue right away, with fantastic service, sending me a link to take the return to the post office. They were very helpful and the funds were returned right away. Very impressed with their service

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a glowing review Thor_Howell! It's great to hear that we were able to help you organise a swift and hassle-free return experience! We really appreciate your support!

Fabulous customer service

I recently purchased 6 fans from Lighting Illusions for our new home. We received 4, but the other 2 were not delivered. Joanne from the customer service team was fabulous, she tracked them down with Aust Post and kept me informed throughout the process with regular updates. We then found they had been redirected to Victoria from QLD due to a system error by Aust Post, but nevertheless Joanne continued to monitor until they were delivered and again checked in with me to ensure they had actually arrived. Couldn't ask for more. The fans will be installed in the next month or two, so looking forward to seeing them up. Thanks kindly

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD and Online purchase
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a glowing review Georgie! We're sorry to hear about the hiccup with your Aus Post delivery and are glad that you enjoyed a speedy response and resolution from Joanne. Thank you for your feedback and support!

Amy
Amy

Amazing customer service

I recently purchased a fan and when it arrived I opened the box and found the blades to be a cream colour instead of white and so they didn't match the body of the fan. I contacted Lighting Illusions online service department and the service I received from Angelynna was amazing. She was super kind and helpful and I was able to return the fan and receive a refund. She made the process so easy and I really appreciated her excellent service. Highly recommend purchasing through Lighting Illusions.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Amy! It's lovely to hear about your awesome customer service experience and hassle-free refund organised by Angelynna from our online team! Thank you for your support!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

First rate customer service!

I purchased a pendant light from Lighting Illusions. Unfortunately I had to have the item delivered 3 times (the first 2 were damaged in transit due to poor packaging). The reason for a 5 star rating however, is due to the excellent customer service and the way that they handled the situation promptly and efficiently. A replacement was quickly sent out each time without question. A big thumbs up to their communication and professionalism. Yes I had to wait longer for my desired product, but I was still very satisfied with the end result and that is what made the purchase worth while. Thank you!

Great customer service

Brilliant lighting would not refund my money for thier poorly designed products. Lighting Illusions helped me out and allowed me to return the products with a full refund. All done in a polite and timely manner.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review Luke! We're happy to hear that our team were able to arrange a hassle-free and timely refund for you! Thanks for your feedback!

Ron
RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service

Purchased three pendant lights that were not suitable for my kitchen ( my fault entirely, should have looked more closely). Rachael and Angelynna
were extremely helpful in providing information to return the goods and get a
full refund. Excellent service from this company.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Ron! We're stoked to hear that you enjoyed excellent customer service from our online team and that they provided helpful information! Thanks for your support!

Geoff
GeoffSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Customer service was second to none. I have purchased many LED downlights over a few transactions. Laura responed very promptly with my enqueries. Products are high quality, price is very competitive, and delivery was fast and quick. Will buy again as the needs arise. Highly recommend Lighting Illusions.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Geoff! We're over the moon to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our quality customer service and products! We hope you continue to enjoy your new LED downlights!

Katie
Katie South East Queensland, QLD

Great Enhancement to Any Space

Classic lamp that really adds ambience to the room. It has been a great addition to my living room, making it feel much cosier.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Katie! We're stoked to hear that you've made a cosier feel in your home this winter with one of our products!

Find out how Lighting Illusions compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Friendly and knowledgeable staff and helpful throughout

We had a great experience choosing and finalising all electrical fittings right from down lights to ambience lights and chandeliers for our new home. Sunil was very helpful, knowledgeable and made sure we got everything right to match the style we were after. Definitely recommend Lighting illusions to all.

B.K.D
B.K.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spoke to online team who went above and beyond to provide me information I was requesting.hapoy I ordered product which was easy installation. Product became faulty couple wks later I got in touch again online and they were quick to respond to help me with an exchange. Thankyou Joanne!

E Ryan
E RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service, great pricing & quality products

We have purchased several items over the last year with Lighting Illusions. They offer competitive pricing and the customer service is fantastic. They had advised that one of the items in my last order was damaged at warehouse, upgraded the item at no cost and kept me up informed with the progress of the order. Great communication and follow through.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review E Ryan! We're stoked to hear that you have consistently enjoyed the fantastic customer service from our team and you are enjoying our products and pricing! Thank you for your support!

Shane
ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Follow up Service

I purchased 2 Airbus 250 Exhaust fans with 14W LED lights. When unpackaging the items, one of the LED drivers was broken. I contacted Rachael from the Customer Service team and had a replacement part within 9 days.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

This is awesome to hear Shane! We’re so glad that Rachael got this sorted for you so quickly, we’ll be sure to pass your kind words on. Thanks for your support and patience!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

The guys at Lighting Illusions were really helpful and easy to deal with. Their customer service was fantastic. Highly recommended.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a great review Matt! We're stoked to hear that you enjoyed your customer service experience with our team! Thanks for your support!

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Good old fashioned service

Easy initial purchase and tracking of my order. When delivered with one item damaged the great people at LI promptly sent me a no charge replacement. Very impressed and will use them again. Thanks guys.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review John! It's great to hear about your awesome customer service experience with our team! We're glad to hear about your hassle-free replacement!

Read more reviews - page 2

Michelle
Michelleasked

Do you deliver to Sydney?

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hey Michelle, yes we absolutely do!

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question! We deliver Australia wide, with free delivery on all orders over $100*! You can read about our free shipping terms here --> https://bit.ly/3gfBibX

Sam
Sam asked

Hi Guys,
I'm interested in the Eglo Truro 2 black with copper pendants x 3 but its really hard to tell what they look like hung up. Is it possible to send a picture of it ? doesn't have to be hung up. Just a few pic of the product (outer, inner, top , cable )

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hey Sam, we're working on getting these images for you now! Unfortunately, we aren't able to attach an image in ProductReview, if you could please send us an email instead we will reply with the images you're after! Our email is: onlinesales@lightingillusions.com.au

Lawrieasked

Hi there
Where are you based please?
Now the difficult question:
Would you please advise what brand of LED downlight (10W-25W approximately) is the most reliable - all the reviews of brands I've managed to find give pretty much all brands a very low rating for reliability and actual warranty experience - price to me is not the most important consideration.
Being dim-able is important.
Your advice will be appreciated.
Kind regards
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for writing to us!

We are based in Brisbane.

We were pretty careful in selecting local and international suppliers for our products so all of them will be trustworthy, however, like all things, with downlights "you get what you pay for". All products will have some small percentage of failure rate but any faults typically show themselves within the first couple of years (and are covered under a replacement warranty).

Here's a handful of our most popular downlights that have a great value in terms of the design, warranty and quality:

Obviously, the recommendations might need to change based on what you need; get in touch with our service team to discuss your personal requirements: https://www.lightingillusions.com.au/lighting-illusions-contact-us

Hope this helps!

Lawrie

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'll go through the URLs shortly.
May I ask - what is a "small percentage" please?
And - who stands behind that warranty please - so many reviews point out that such replacements are seldom honoured - not saying you would be in this category.
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for your response!
From our experience, there is generally less than a 1% failure rate on any given product we stock (this differs across product categories - the Illuminati downlights sport a >0.5%!). In the unlikely event you do experience a manufacturing fault, as per your consumer rights, you can get in touch with us directly to sort this out. This being said, these downlights are made with an easy to use flex-and-plug, so if something does happen it's an easy swap, please make sure your electrician is installing power points in the ceiling if they aren't there already as this will save a lot of future pain!

Get an answer from our members and Lighting Illusions representatives