4.4

m b.

m b.Queensland

Brilliant Service and Products

I had six 30 year old ceiling fans replaced plus one new one installed, all seven fans have five blades and really move the air. Can’t thank Lighting Illusions enough for their recommendations and installation by their electrician. Terrific service and products.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review m b! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our ceiling fan recommendations and that you had a hassle-free installation from our electrician!

Rectified with no fuss

I received the wrong colour outdoor light which was not entirely their fault as one side of the box said it contained a green light & the other side said it contained a black light. It was rectified immediately at no cost to me. Very efficient.

Store Locationonline
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for leaving us a review John! Apologies for the incorrect colour which you received and thank you for your understanding. t's great to hear that our team was able to help rectify the issue swiftly.

BrigidJ

BrigidJIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Ordered product online. Contacted shortly afterwards by Rachel who advised delay in supply date.
Offered alternative product, keep order and wait or full refund.
Chose refund, received quickly, no issues.
Timeliness and clear communication. Couldn't fault.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review BrigidJ! Apologies for the delay on your original order, we're glad Rachel was able to assist you in finding the best solution and that your refund was received quickly! Thank you for your understanding.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick to sell, slow to deliver

Good range of products, but you can wait weeks for fans to actually arrive at the store from the warehouse once you have paid for them

Store LocationFortitude Valley

Roxanne and NormSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maddi = Exceeding the customer's expectations with a Barbotta Floor Lamp - Black and Gold at North Lakes QLD

Thanks MADDI for your excellent customer service when I purchased my Barbotta Floor Lamp in Black and Gold yesterday.
Your outstanding customer service, attention to detail and product knowledge has not gone unnoticed. You could not do enough for me, even right down to the exact light bulb.
Well, I put the lamp on last night and thanks to you it's just 'PERFECT'!
WE WILL BE BACK TO LIGHTING ILLUSIONS AT NORTH LAKES! \o/ (Roxanne and Norm)

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Roxanne and Norm

Great lamp - no more lamp shade problems!

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I ordered 3 ceiling fans online but realised I had ordered the incorrect model. I called the service desk and spoke to Ashleigh who very kindly recommended an alternative model, spoke to the warehouse to correct my order and all was solved. Luckily the order had not shipped. Ashleigh was very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. Thank you so much.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thank you for leaving us a review Sue! We're really happy to hear that you had a 5-star customer service experience with Ashleigh, who was able to help amend your order and ensure you received the correct model. Thank you for your support!

Geoff

GeoffWAGGA WAGGA

GREAT HELP

I received first class service from Joanne. I had problems with a Floor Light. All steps needed to be taken in returning the product were well explained and the quick follow-up was greatly appreciated.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hi Geoff, we are so glad to hear of your awesome returns experience with Joanne. Thanks for supporting our Australia owned business and hope to assist you again soon!

Kenny R

Kenny RCentral, SA

Ordered 2 fans and 4 down lights

Good customer service and delivery to interstate was quick. Unfortunately one product was faulty. The return and replacement was to say at least, absolutely a stress free exercise. One phone call, an emailed return postage sticker and off to the post office. All done in a couple of hours. Replacement was perfect and delivery pretty quick. Good company to deal with.

Store LocationOnlinesales Qld.
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Kenny, glad to hear of your super service experience! Hopefully, we can get to 5-stars next time!

Sharyn V

Sharyn VSouthwest, VIC

Lighting review

Very pleased with the lights so slim and neat very impressive with their appearance looking forward to getting them out up they are very modern and will enhance our new bathrooms

Store LocationAcacia Ridge Qld
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hi Sharyn, thanks for your glowing review! We're very pleased to hear that you are loving your lights and the modern accents that they're bringing into your bathrooms!

Ron Strong

Ron StrongGolden beach

Great service and price

We needed a replacement fan for our alfresco area and this fan is great. Received in quick time. The price was Very reasonable. Was easily installed by our electrician. Good all round service

Store LocationOn line
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review, Ron! It's great to hear that you love the ceiling fan you picked for your alfresco area! We're happy to hear that you experienced a quick arrival time and good service!

Sandra S.

Sandra S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I ordered a light fitting that I was hoping to receive in time for a function and mentioned this to Rachael. She expedited the process and I received it within days. The light fitting is beautiful and it was a lovely surprise to receive it so quickly. I would not hesitate to purchase from Lighting Illusions again and I am very impressed with Rachael's excellent customer service and the quality of the product.

Store LocationBrisbane
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

What a great review, thanks Sandra! It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with Rachel and that she was able to facilitate a speedy delivery for you. Enjoy your new lighting!

Covcat

CovcatSydney, NSW

Great service when reported possible faulty item

After buying and having installed a new remote control for a ceiling fan I found the fan did not work correctly.
I emailed my problem to LI and had an immediate reply from Rachael. She then contacted Hunter Pacific about the problem. Their service department phoned me and asked me to phone them when my electrician was on site. This I did and HP resolved the problem very quickly.
Such excellent service from Rachael of Lighting Illusions and Steve of Hunter Pacific.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge QLD
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for the cracker of a review Covcat! It's great to hear that you really enjoyed your service experience with Rachael and we're sure she will really appreciate the feedback!

Excellent service and super fast delivery!

Fans are yet to be installed but the customer service and speed of the delivery has been awesome! They look great, so we can't wait to get them going next week.

Store Locationonline
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your lovely review Mel! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your service experience with us and had a speedy delivery. Enjoy your new ceiling fans!

The quality of customer service is exceptional

I've bought a lot of household fittings and there's always back and forth and mucking around and changes and this company have been utterly incredible - quick to respond, pro-active in making changes, alerting about delivery and the products were fabulous.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your amazing review Allison! It's lovely to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your customer service experience and loved our products. Thanks for the support and we look forward to helping you again soon!

HillBillyPerth, WA

Issue resolved

Gizem

GizemSydney, NSW

Items arrived in perfect condition

Loved the packaging very neat and tidy, items were exactly as displayed no scratches, cracks nothing. Delivery was withing the given time frame! Would recommend you to buy from this place.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for the great review Gizem! We try our best to ensure all of our products are received in a good and orderly condition and do everything we can to deliver asap. We're happy to hear that you loved our product packaging!

Mike

MikeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant customer service

Apart from great products and pricing, it is customer service that makes all the difference. I had an error in my order that was courteously and quickly dealt with resulting in the express dispatch of replacement products in time to meet my deadline. It is lovely that such high levels of customer service exist and I will certainly shop with Lighting illusions again.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Mike! We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your customer service experience and cannot wait to work with you again soon!

Connie

ConnieIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Fast delivery and excellent customer service. The product I purchased didn’t suit my space, but Lighting Illusions were quick and efficient to help me with the return process. Very happy with their service.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Connie! It's great to hear of your excellent return experience, we hope you find the perfect pendant soon!

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased 2 exhaust fans and because our electrician cut hole in ceiling too big we had to replace them with 2 x Martec Contour 2 exhaust fans. We returned the originals back free of charge and new exhaust fans were promptly delivered. We are happy with our purchase and the response and service from Lighting Illusions was excellent.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge Qld. 4110
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for this great review Christine! We're so happy to hear of your excellent service experience, we hope you enjoy your new units!

very good customer service

Ordered outdoor lights, which are fantastic, but had some problems with globes blowing up and upon contacting them I had immediate response and they happily replaced them. I certainly will use them again.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review KCH! We're so happy to hear of your awesome warranty experience, thank you for supporting our locally owned business!

Lawrieasked

Hi there
Where are you based please?
Now the difficult question:
Would you please advise what brand of LED downlight (10W-25W approximately) is the most reliable - all the reviews of brands I've managed to find give pretty much all brands a very low rating for reliability and actual warranty experience - price to me is not the most important consideration.
Being dim-able is important.
Your advice will be appreciated.
Kind regards
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for writing to us!

We are based in Brisbane.

We were pretty careful in selecting local and international suppliers for our products so all of them will be trustworthy, however, like all things, with downlights "you get what you pay for". All products will have some small percentage of failure rate but any faults typically show themselves within the first couple of years (and are covered under a replacement warranty).

Here's a handful of our most popular downlights that have a great value in terms of the design, warranty and quality:

Obviously, the recommendations might need to change based on what you need; get in touch with our service team to discuss your personal requirements: https://www.lightingillusions.com.au/lighting-illusions-contact-us

Hope this helps!

Lawrie

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'll go through the URLs shortly.
May I ask - what is a "small percentage" please?
And - who stands behind that warranty please - so many reviews point out that such replacements are seldom honoured - not saying you would be in this category.
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for your response!
From our experience, there is generally less than a 1% failure rate on any given product we stock (this differs across product categories - the Illuminati downlights sport a >0.5%!). In the unlikely event you do experience a manufacturing fault, as per your consumer rights, you can get in touch with us directly to sort this out. This being said, these downlights are made with an easy to use flex-and-plug, so if something does happen it's an easy swap, please make sure your electrician is installing power points in the ceiling if they aren't there already as this will save a lot of future pain!

Ray

Rayasked

i am looking to order 2 white martec primo 48" ceiling fans with 2 martec premium remote controls, can you tell me if the remote comes with a case that fits to the wall to hold the remote when not in use ???

Hi Ray

Yes the remotes have a wall holder with them.

Cheers
Lighting Illusions.

Dave Troy

Dave Troyasked

Has anyone bought ceiling fans on online from lighting illusions? Did u get what you paid for? I have found good priced fans but am a bit dubious? Any help welcome. Thanks

Jane J
Jane J

Hi Dave,
I recently placed an order for 8 ceiling fans with lights and remotes. I paid in full for the products of almost $1500 which by price was ok but not terrific and only arrived at this after numerous emails back and forth. They failed to inform the fans I was after were not in stock but gladly took my money??? It is now going to be 2 weeks until I receive the fans for which I may not have a long time to use until maybe next year. Terrible service and rude emails after my complaint.
I will spend the other large amount of money somewhere else for the next order of fans and lights.

All the best