Lighting Illusions

Lighting Illusions

EXCELLENT LIGHTING PRODUCT

The LED globes used in our Martec Exhaust Fan are excellent in brightness. I would highly recommend these to anyone putting in a bathroom exhaust fan. Lighting Illusions offer superb service in sales and follow up.

Hey David, thanks for taking the time to review! So glad to hear you had an awesome experience. Enjoy your new exhaust fan!

Online value, with exceptional after sales support.

Particularly with online buying, confidence in after sale support is crucial. All sales firms are great up until the sale. The quality of a sales firm is only identifiable when there is an issue and you need support. Lighting Illusions proved helpful, when there was a problem. They were easily contacted, resolved the issue quickly, no cost to me. Can't fault that.

Hi Geoff, thanks for your review! Glad to hear you had an easy and quality experience!

Now that's what customer service is all about!

Bought some pendants and ceiling fans from them some time ago for home renovations and everything went well. Called them back recently when one of the started having issues. Didn't have much hope as I have had many bad experiences with online sellers. Was pleasantly surprised by the amazingly friendly customer service from Laura who made the entire process smooth and followed it through.

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review! We're glad to hear you received a swift remedy to your issues and that Laura provided the awesome customer experience we're known for!

RYAN MCINTYRE AT MACGREGOR

RYAN MCINTYRE AT MACGREGOR Store was very helpful for us to purchase lights and chandelier to our house. Very good customer service. He is a very nice guy. He gave lot of information and helped us to select best matching products for our house. Thank you Ryan for all your help.

Hey. Great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Helpful,kind, knowledgeable staff

Leanne at Lighting illusions Macgregor is a star she helped pick all the lights/fans for my house renovation, chased up my orders and called me once everything had arrived. To top it off she helped me carry it all to the car! I would highly recommend this store, the staff went above and beyond for me and they have a beautiful new
store with all the current lights.

Hi Belinda. Leanne will be so pleased to see this. Thanks for taking the time to post a review

Great products

. Very happy with the results in my games room dimmable down lights changes the mood of.the room . .Helpful staff good products recommend checking them out.

Hey Nic. Everyone needs a games room. Enjoy your lights.

I would recommend Lighting Illusions to everyone

Great people, great service, easy to deal with. I would certainly recommend them to anyone and will be going back again for sure.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your business.

As an electrical contractor I regularly use lighting illusions when I am in need of more personalised service when trying to find products for client specific requests. They have one of the best ranges of products around and great support. When I am in need of ceiling fans they have the best selection and advice to match. The range and uniqueness of the decorative lighting is also unmatched. The team at MacGregor is always helpful and nothing is too difficult for them.
I have dealt with them for many years and will continue to do so.

Thank-you. Your ongoing business is appreciated.

Excellent Customer Service

We have ordered many items from the Lighting Illusion store on Kessells Road and our experience has been fantastic. In particular the store manager, Waqar has been very professional and knowledgeable.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Fantastic EXPERIENCE

Will be back again soon. Plenty of variety great customer service and pricing. highly recommended. professional service NO regrets thanks

Great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Great Service with a Smile

I am a Electrical Contractor and We have been dealing with Lighting Illusions for over 10 years now. Their service & prices are second to none. I find them easy to deal with and they have never let me down. Waqar and his team at Macgregor have always gone above & beyond to make sure my orders are correct & sent out ASAP.

Hey VJ. Thanks for taking the time to post a review and share your feedback. We have always appreciated your business and ongoing support.

Sold me a fan not in stock and discontinued by manufacturer but still advertising it and taking $

Lighting Illusions sold me a fan that's not in stock and no longer available from the manufacturer. They took 10 days to advise me of this when I should've been notified within a couple days at the most - and the product is still advertised and able to bought now!

I ordered another one through Ceilingfansdirect as it has a different phone number and different website so I assumed it's a different company, and that they fortunately still had some of this discontinued fan in stock. I got my initial receipt from them, then next day get 2nd update and it's from Lighting Illusions so you're both the same company, and both advertising this fan in the red colour you can not supply! So now I know you've taken my money for a 2nd time when you don't have the product and can't get it and will wait to advise me (except I'll be ringing today to demand you process my refund immediately and not wait 10 days to tell me again) then I have to wait for my refund. I'm waiting on almost $300 refund and can't even buy this fan elsewhere now as I need those funds!

It's against the law in Australia to advertise and sell items you know you can't get and this fan is still on your website right now and anyone can buy it. Taking money for them now is called 'theft'

Hi a1me I am sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunatly suppliers don’t always advised us that a product has been discontinued and no longer available until we go to order it in. Normally this process only takes a couple of days at most but being Xmas a lot of the wholsalers are closed and we don’t find out straight away. This is why it has taken a little longer then normal to let you know. If we find out that a product is no longer available we promptly contact the customer and either offer a refund or give them an alternative. So again I am sorry it has taken longer then normal in this case. Being Saturday the online office is closed, however if you can let me know your order number I will get that refund processed for you today. I will also look into why the fan is still listed as this may have just been human error and overlooked.Hey, Just following up on my above message I posted yesterday. I know you are very keen to get your refund and I would be happy to help you out, if you can just let me know your order number and I can get that sorted for you ASAP.Before you'd made your first comment I'd called as I wrote I would, and I organised the refund then thanks.

Very poor after-sales product support

We purchased 4 off Martec Albatross 72" ceiling fans of which one fan was faulty out of the box with a un-serviceable control unit. Lighting Illusion took no responsibility for the fault; insisting we contact Martec direct for the warranty. Martec have not been terribly prompt to fix our problem either.
Not interested in store policy - we paid Lighting Illusion for our product!!

Hey Greg, Sorry to hear about your issue here. If the fan is installed we normally get the service agent, in this case Martec to lease directly with you as they need to arrange a time to send an electrician out to site in order to fix the issue up. That being said if you are not getting the service you need from Martec please get back in touch with us so that we can get this problem fixed up for you. Are you able to supply a invoice number for your order and I can get it looked into further for you to see what the story is here.Hi Greg. Just following up on this as I have not heard from you. Did you still need any help with this problem?My problem was how quickly your company fobbed me off to the manufacturer. Too late now - will not recommend or use Lighting Illusions again. Also I will be making a complaint to ACCC as I doubt your policy in this is legal.

Outstanding Service

Ash - Sumner park. Great service Five stars what more can I say. Consistent always over the years. Happy days....

Hi Mark. Thanks for sharing your experience at Sumner Park. Enjoy your purchase.

Online stock availability info would be great

Having waited 10 days for my first order to be dispatched I phoned about second order. This order was also awaiting stock arrival. Checked with Fortitude Valley store and thanks to Nikki found item was available at Sumner Park. Ash was so helpful and courteous, very grateful for his assistance. It's a pleasure to have such excellent customer service.
I really wish website could show whether stock was available or awaiting arrival. With my initial order I would have chosen to enquire and purchase through stores rather than wait such a long period for the order to be filled.

Hi Terry. Thanks for your review. Keeping our customers informed about stock and order status is always something we are working on improving. Thanks for the feedback.

Customer service and products are excellent

We are first time home buyer, everything was new and excited on our part, building a new house is really stressful like selecting the best thing to put in your house. We dealt first in other store for selecting and buying our lights. We always go to shop our lights near in our place....the other store asked us to pick up our 3 lights in Lightning Illusions McGregor.... We are really surprised and amazed of the customer service that we received the first time we walked in ILLUSION LIGHTNING McGregor . We are welcomed by LEANNE HAWKINS who is very knowledge , supportive, very professional in dealing our queries, very helpful in all ways . After the first meeting, we decided to buy all our stuff in Lightning Illusion McGregor . From pendant lights, wall lights, chandelier , ceiling fans and everything we need, we bought in Lightning illusions McGregor . We are really happy the products, the have a good quality and of course the good team of the store Friends who visited our new place, they liked our stuffs from Lightning Illusion. We gain a good product and also gain a GOOD FRIENDSHIP with the team.

To all staff of Lightning illusion of McGregor ,

Fantastic customer service

I Walked into lighting illusions macgregor and didnt really know what i was after. I was greeted by a very friendly salesperson called Leanne who was very thorough in explaining my options to me. I walked out very satisfied and will be back for my next project

Service as expected

Excellent service, advice better than I expected
Ryan , lyn and ashlie were really good on there job happy to serve you
Bought around $2000 worth of lights for my new home
All the questions were answered and helped alot on chosing the right product for the right place
Prices are very reasonable
Highly recommended
Excellent variety
Alot to chose from

Great communication

For the third time I have purchased different garden lights on-line. The tracking process of my order is first class. In one instance I broke a glass top during installation and was able to source a replacement (at my cost understandably) with little difficulty. In the last shipment one of the glass tops was broken during delivery. I quick e-mail with a picture and a replacement is now on its way at no cost.
Prompt, accurate and customer focussed communication seems a rarity there days - well done.

Hi Gary. Great to hear and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Above and beyond 5 star service

From our 1st phone call to arriving at the store, Ryan from the Macgregor store really took care of us. He checked stock from other stores. He really listened to what we wanted and didn't push the hard sale. Loved his infectious enthusiasm.

Hi Sarah. I will pass this onto Ryan. I am sure he will be pleased to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.