2Lighting Illusions

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Paige
Paige

Great customer service

Great service, fast delivery will be doing all of my purchases with lighting illusions ! Show details ·  1
Rocco R.
Rocco R.4 posts

Very happy

Amazing customer support and prices. End to end product service. Show details ·  1
Janine Willoughby
Janine Willoughby2 posts

Professionalism and product knowledge results in a sale!

The chatline person was very efficient and knew the products. She looked into availability of the 2 products I was looking at buying without my asking. She found out that the product I was interested in was being discontinued, recommended another 2 similar products with prices etc.
Answered my questions re different wattage etc.
I was so happy with her professionalism and knowledge that I ordered 3 lights on the spot! Show details ·  1
David K.
David K.

Delivery

Ceiling fan delivery , warehouse to Townsville ,2 days. Great service Show reply
Meddyg-Dai
Meddyg-DaiPerth, WA19 posts

Great website and service

Easy to navigate website, great range of products and also easy to complete order. Delivery was quick. Show details ·  1
Oliver Cozens
Oliver Cozens

Well done Illusion Lighting

Professional, easy experience from start to finish, including first rate, communication at all stages. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Sanji W.
Sanji W.

Love the quick delivery

Met my expectations 100%. Was easy and quick delivery. Good quality. Show details ·  1
Teresa Hallam
Teresa HallamMurray Mallee, SA5 posts

Mercator ceiling fan

Great prices, communication and prompt delivery. great experience, quality service and great product. Thank you. Show details ·  1
John G
John GFar North Queensland, QLD8 posts

Abrupt and rude

Very poor communicators. Abrupt and quite rude when an inquiry was sent. We were not aware that any of our order was out of stock but were made to feel stupid when we enquired about our order. Show details
belandaj
belandaj

Good product range

Good product range - ordered on line.
Only reason for the 4 star was I had to chase to see if my order was ready on two occasions. Show details ·  1
Shirley
ShirleyMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

Replacing a fan

My brother visited me and mentioned my fan was sending out heat. I had been worried for 2 months that the dial turned to high didn't actually go high but just one speed between 2-3. I have ladies groups hear and they didn't know to start my fans on high. The fan was over 10 years old so my brother researched and found a similar fan at Lighting Illusions. So easy to chat to a live person and order online. It was here in a few days and my electrician has it installed for me. So happy. Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeannePerth, WA2 posts

Great fans

I love my new ceiling fans. Prompt delivery. Excellent product. I'm very happy Show details ·  1
Terry Batch
Terry BatchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

My dealings with the team were nothing short of outstanding. I needed to return a fan extension rod. Diane was not only prompt and courteous, but very helpful in offering a number of options aimed at minimising inconvenience. Show details ·  1
gav
gavBrisbane13 posts

Poor treatment

The experience with Lighting Illusion was disappointing. Despite buying three fans that arrived on time in December 2023, they were not the correct ones, with mismatched colors and specs. Despite being willing to pay the price difference for the correct fans, they refused to replace them, citing the 30-day period. Their insistence on purchasing new fans at a higher price was unreasonable, especially given the circumstances of dealing with a flood. This lack of flexibility and consideration for customers is disheartening, and I will no longer be purchasing from them or recommending their services. Show details
Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great experience

Easy to order, free shipping as my order was over $150, speedy delivery, and they have a great range of quality products Show details ·  1

Michelle
Michelle

Do you deliver to Sydney?

Lighting Illusions   DM

Hey Michelle, yes we absolutely do!

Lighting Illusions   DM

Hi Michelle, thanks for your question! We deliver Australia wide, with free delivery on all orders over $100*! You can read about our free shipping terms here --> external link

Sam
Sam

Hi Guys,
I'm interested in the Eglo Truro 2 black with copper pendants x 3 but its really hard to tell what they look like hung up. Is it possible to send a picture of it ? doesn't have to be hung up. Just a few pic of the product (outer, inner, top , cable )

Hi there
Where are you based please?
Now the difficult question:
Would you please advise what brand of LED downlight (10W-25W approximately) is the most reliable - all the reviews of brands I've managed to find give pretty much all brands a very low rating for reliability and actual warranty experience - price to me is not the most important consideration.
Being dim-able is important.
Your advice will be appreciated.
Kind regards