Lighting Illusions

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Lighting Illusions

Very helpful

The service is received at the Skygate shop was very good & very helpful.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Hi Sharon, we're so glad to hear you had a great service experience! Thank you for sharing, the team at Skygate will be thrilled.

Great customer service

Customer service was prompt and honest about my email inquiry

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks so much John! We're so glad to hear you found our customer service 5-stars. Thanks for supporting our locally-owned business.

wired
wiredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response

Ordered an item then realised it would take too long to arrive. Sent an email to cancel it and received a reply within about an hour to confirm the cancellation and refund.

• Store LocationOnline
Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thank you for this awesome review, we're so glad to hear the team were able to assist you promptly.

Beaver
BeaverHunter Region, NSW

A very responsive and responsible business

I ordered a Ventair exhaust heater for my new bathroom. Either it did not come with a manual or my electrician ate it! Lighting Illusions immediately provided me with the document I required to enable me to drive it. Very good service

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Hey Beaver, we're glad this was promptly and painlessly sorted for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for supporting our locally-owned business.

Kathy
KathyHunter Region, NSW

Customer service

Due to unexpected delay in receiving my lights, I was in contact via email. I received prompt and friendly responses and was kept up to date with the progress. Dianne was great, and fast tracked the delivery. I won't hesitate to use Lighting Illusions again.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for your support Kathy. While it's not great to hear about the unexpected delay, we're thrilled that Dianne was quick to get this sorted for you.

Sales enquiry

I emailed lighting illusions for some advice on ceiling fans and bathroom heater/exhausts. I received prompt and very helpful advice! Put me on the right track :)

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks for this awesome review Tennille, we're so glad to hear the team were able to assist!

Lee
LeePerth, WA

Good looking

After initial delay, I received excellent service. The lamp is very nice & suits my house perfectly. Thank you very much.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks for your review Lee, we're glad to hear you're loving your new lamp!

Janelle
JanelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service

Needed new downlight for our 3in1 bathroom light. Unfortunately wasn’t a straight swap due to older globe, however were given all our options of what could be done in a friendly, quick and timely response. Highly recommend the wonderful service and follow up correspondence. Thank you so much lighting illusions for having customer service as a priority.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks for this great review Janelle, we're so glad to hear of your excellent customer service experience. We'll be sure to let the team know- they will be thrilled! Thanks for your support :)

DWT
DWTQueensland

Customer service

It's not when everything goes right that matters, it's when there are issues and you need help. 5 stars for customer service.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks so much DWT, we're so glad to hear you found our customer service 5-stars. Thanks for supporting our locally-owned business.

Find out how Lighting Illusions compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Great Product Range Customer Service!!

Lighting Illusions had all the options in ceiling fans I could have hoped for. I had pre-purchase queries, which were answered super friendly, helpful and promptly. I would certainly use again and recommend Lighting Illusions.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks for this awesome review and for supporting our locally-owned business Karen, we're so happy to hear of your 5-star experience. Best of luck with your new fans!

Two thumbs up for the Excellent Customer Service from Cathie

I had a few urgent technical questions about the AE3+ ceiling fans which was required for my builder. Cathie answered my emails almost straight away, she was extremely helpful and even provided additional advice which potentially saved me a few hundred dollars from installing the wrong type of ceiling fan in an Alfresco area.
Cathie also recommend about registering the fan as I would receive extra warranty time.
Due to Cathie's professional, caring advice and help I will now be ordering 7 x AE3+ ceiling fans and 1 x Cloudfan ceiling fan.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Hi Dave, thank you so much for this amazing review and for supporting our locally-owned business! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Cathie, best of luck with your brand new ceiling fans!

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I had product questions pre purchase and Fiona was extremely helpful providing timely and accurate information to aid me in making my purchase decision.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks so much for this deLIGHTful review Peter, we're so happy to hear of your amazing service experience with Fiona!

Good service

Ended up not needing the item I ordered, called to cancel a couple days later before it shipped, refunded quickly and painlessly

• Store LocationOnline
Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks for this great review JRW, we're so glad to hear your order cancellation was hassle-free!

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Customer first

Excellent after sales support from online Queensland staff member who was swift to find a solution and and prompt in all communication

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Sam! It's awesome to hear that you've enjoyed a 5-star experience with our team and that we were able to quickly and efficiently help you!

Great staff,very helpful

Great product, compliments my office space. Very communicative and helpful staff and I would definitely shop there again. Well done.

Cust. ServiceLighting IllusionsSend a private message

This is music to our ears, Stevie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a glowing review, we're chuffed to hear about your 5-star experience with our team and are glad to hear that you're loving the product!