4.4

Connie

ConnieIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Fast delivery and excellent customer service. The product I purchased didn’t suit my space, but Lighting Illusions were quick and efficient to help me with the return process. Very happy with their service.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Connie! It's great to hear of your excellent return experience, we hope you find the perfect pendant soon!

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Purchased 2 exhaust fans and because our electrician cut hole in ceiling too big we had to replace them with 2 x Martec Contour 2 exhaust fans. We returned the originals back free of charge and new exhaust fans were promptly delivered. We are happy with our purchase and the response and service from Lighting Illusions was excellent.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge Qld. 4110
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for this great review Christine! We're so happy to hear of your excellent service experience, we hope you enjoy your new units!

very good customer service

Ordered outdoor lights, which are fantastic, but had some problems with globes blowing up and upon contacting them I had immediate response and they happily replaced them. I certainly will use them again.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review KCH! We're so happy to hear of your awesome warranty experience, thank you for supporting our locally owned business!

Kylie

KylieMid North Coast, NSW

The Customer Service is outstanding!

My Customer Service Officer Tom was extremely helpful in providing information and assistance with my order. As some of the lighting had a delay in ETA, Tom promptly advised me of the status of my order and I agreed to part-ship my order. I was most impressed to be able to track my order which arrived on time and left in a safe area. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the products - what I ordered, I received. Tom was more than helpful to ensure that my shopping experience with Lighting Illusions was positive, professional and stress-free. I would not hesitate to recommend Lighting Illusions to family and friends. Thank you Tom!!

Store LocationOnline through the Lighting Illusions website
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Kylie, we're so happy to hear about your amazing service experience with Tom (he really goes the extra mile!). We appreciate your support!

MIKAEL

MIKAELCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great customer service

More than two years ago, I bought 20 Triton LED downlights from Lighting Illusions, and then one of the drivers died. I thought this was post warranty and they were fairly cheap anyway, so I asked if they had a similar driver for purchase. To my pleasant surprise, the kind sales staff told me that the product was covered by a five year warranty and promptly send me a replacement at no cost to me. Absolutely excellent customer service.

Store LocationOnline sales
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Hi Mikael, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad to hear about your amazing customer service with our online team and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team!

Suanne D.

Suanne D.

Outstanding Customer Service

I purchased 2 Eco Silent Fans with LED light & remote from Lighting Illusions. An after-thought was that I might need an extension rod so I called them with some questions about that. I had the privilege of speaking with TOM who was not only friendly, polite & courteous but also very knowledgeable. He patiently answered all of my questions & put my mind at ease. I ordered the rod over the phone with him & thanks to Tom, I couldn't be happier with my experience with Lighting Illusions.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge, QLD
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Suanne! So glad to hear of your excellent experience with Tom, we're lucky to have him. Thank you for supporting our locally owned business, we hope you enjoy your new fans!

Great personal service and product knowledge

I was very frustrated trying to buy 8 ceiling fans using the internet during this COVID-19 time. Rachael from Lighting Illusions gave me wonderful customer service with review of my needs/room sizes for functional and stylish options all within my budget. The followup emails with my ceiling fan choices, purchase invoicing and arranging delivery was all very clear and easy. Many thanks for your care and attention to my needs.

Store LocationLighting Illusions Online Sales
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Cris! So glad to hear of your exceptional service experience from Rachael. Thank you for supporting our local business!

William A.

William A.North Queensland, QLD

If these 2 are as good...

Bought a Mercator 56 inch Fan from another local distributor - I was well finished & priced....

Still, I saw Lighting Illusions Google ads and thought to give them a try - the 2 models I bought were similar to the other I have so that they all matched - prices also were equally good.

The 1st Mercator has had no issues after the last year - so, if that is any indication I'd say spend a bit more money and get a quality, workable fan that will last you years.

I got nearly 40 years out of the last 4!

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Welcome to the dark side Mark (online shopping)! We're glad to hear of your great experience, we hope you enjoy your new fans for many years to come. Thanks for supporting our locally owned business hopefully next time we can get it to 5 stars!

Excellent products and customer service

Contact with Lighting Illusions prior to purchasing ensured we were buying products that would satisfy our needs. The personnel were professional and knowledgeable. The items were well packed and arrived in good time, despite the increased demand on courier and postal services with the CV pandemic.

Store Location10 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge, QLD
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thank you for your review and supporting our Aussie owned business! We are so happy to hear of your success with our online store and hope you enjoy your new products.

10 out of 10 service and advice

We are very impressed and grateful for the service we received at Lighting Illusions. We changed our minds a couple of times and this was met with friendly smiles and very helpful advice - we love our awesome lights. Thank you Kate and Amy in particular.

Store LocationValley Brisbane
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Beth, this is music to our ears! We're so glad to hear about your amazing service at our Valley store and we hope you enjoy your new lighting! Thanks for your support.

JohnW

JohnWHunter Region, NSW

Purchase of Bedside Lamps

One of the two bedside lamps we ordered and received was faulty and return to Lighting Illusions for replacement. The Customer Services officer, Rachael, could not have been more helpful. She explained the return-goods process clearly and keep in contact regularly explaining the process Lighting Illusions were following. Even though the wholesaler failed to follow instructions Lighting Illusions worked above expectations to meet our needs. Thank you.

Store LocationLighting Illusions
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to write this review John! We are so happy to hear about your awesome service experience with Rachael. Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy your new lamps!

Another happy customer

Upon ringing to see if the product I was after was in stock and available I was treated very well and given all of the information I needed to determine the product I was after was what I needed. The delivery was on time and the product in good condition, thank you

Store LocationBrisbane
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your support! We are so glad to hear of your excellent service experience!

NiH

NiHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aftersales

We had an issue with 2 x newly installed fan lights flickering, Lighting Illusions sent an electrician to assess and rectify the issue immediately. Great customer service would definately recommend.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review NiH, we are so glad to hear of your awesome service experience and quick turn-around! Thank you for your support!

Ole

OleSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

I've placed a few orders with Lighting Illusions and I have to say I have been impressed each time with the level of customer service provided. This is coming from someone who has worked in buying departments on 3 different continents and has written a book on merchandise planning as well.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this, we're so glad to hear of your customer service wins! Thank you for your continual support- we look forward to helping out next time!

Unsurpassed service.

I have never received such excellent customer service in the history of my online shopping. If only other businesses take example from this company with their practices. Lovely light, quick delivery, super fast resolution with problems.
What else can I say, simply incredible. Thank you so much, we’ll done.

Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

This is great to hear! Thank you for your support and taking the time to share your experience!

Returns

I recently ordered a light fitting that upon receipt I realised was too large for the kitchen. The returns policy was extremely easy and straight forward. I did encounter a technical error which was responded to in 24 hours and rectified. The refund into my account was well beyond my expectations and hit my account before I eve. Received an email from the customer service team. I would definitely order again and recommend to family and friends as even though the product was too large for the kitchen it was excellent quality and the customer service was first class

Store LocationOnline
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear you were delighted by our 30-Day Returns Policy!

May

MayNew South Wales

Simple and quick

I purchased 2 pendant lights, the order was easy to do, and delivery quick. Both lights arrived in a good condition. Love the lights and better than I thought they would be.

Store LocationLighting Illusions
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review May! Glad to hear of your easy and speedy experience! Thanks for your support!

Very happy with both service and product. Thank you.

The request for a review arrived before I have had an opportunity to use the product yet. However, I have friends who've used it and highly recommended that I try it. So I'm glad it has just arrived, and promptly, thank you.

Store Locationonline
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for taking the time to review Rose! Glad to hear of your prompt service experience!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

quiet and fabulous fans

I bought the Martec Scorpion fans from the Lighting Illusions website. They arrived quickly and once installed I was extremely impressed by how quiet and effective these overhead fans are. They have a DC power supply which although I don't know what this means, apparently it makes it a quieter motor. I couldn't agree more. On the low settings you can't hear a thing and there is a lovely feeling of air drifting like a whisper over your skin. What a lovely product. It also has a generous warranty whereby if something happens to it they actually send out an electrician to fix it in my home.

Store LocationIt was from their website
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Thanks for your review Paul! We are so glad to hear of your excellent shopping experience and that you're enjoying the quieter motor!

Service

They provided an excellent service with a new project I'm on. Their team leader was so helpful regarding advice and with a hands on approach. I definitely recommend there professionalism and services.
Raymond.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Cust. ServiceLighting Illusions

Wow, Raymond, thanks for this great review and your support! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback, we're so glad to hear of your awesome service experience.

Lawrieasked

Hi there
Where are you based please?
Now the difficult question:
Would you please advise what brand of LED downlight (10W-25W approximately) is the most reliable - all the reviews of brands I've managed to find give pretty much all brands a very low rating for reliability and actual warranty experience - price to me is not the most important consideration.
Being dim-able is important.
Your advice will be appreciated.
Kind regards
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for writing to us!

We are based in Brisbane.

We were pretty careful in selecting local and international suppliers for our products so all of them will be trustworthy, however, like all things, with downlights "you get what you pay for". All products will have some small percentage of failure rate but any faults typically show themselves within the first couple of years (and are covered under a replacement warranty).

Here's a handful of our most popular downlights that have a great value in terms of the design, warranty and quality:

Obviously, the recommendations might need to change based on what you need; get in touch with our service team to discuss your personal requirements: https://www.lightingillusions.com.au/lighting-illusions-contact-us

Hope this helps!

Lawrie

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'll go through the URLs shortly.
May I ask - what is a "small percentage" please?
And - who stands behind that warranty please - so many reviews point out that such replacements are seldom honoured - not saying you would be in this category.
Lawrie Mitchell

Hi Lawrie,

Thanks for your response!
From our experience, there is generally less than a 1% failure rate on any given product we stock (this differs across product categories - the Illuminati downlights sport a >0.5%!). In the unlikely event you do experience a manufacturing fault, as per your consumer rights, you can get in touch with us directly to sort this out. This being said, these downlights are made with an easy to use flex-and-plug, so if something does happen it's an easy swap, please make sure your electrician is installing power points in the ceiling if they aren't there already as this will save a lot of future pain!

Ray

Rayasked

i am looking to order 2 white martec primo 48" ceiling fans with 2 martec premium remote controls, can you tell me if the remote comes with a case that fits to the wall to hold the remote when not in use ???

Hi Ray

Yes the remotes have a wall holder with them.

Cheers
Lighting Illusions.

Dave Troy

Dave Troyasked

Has anyone bought ceiling fans on online from lighting illusions? Did u get what you paid for? I have found good priced fans but am a bit dubious? Any help welcome. Thanks

Jane J
Jane J

Hi Dave,
I recently placed an order for 8 ceiling fans with lights and remotes. I paid in full for the products of almost $1500 which by price was ok but not terrific and only arrived at this after numerous emails back and forth. They failed to inform the fans I was after were not in stock but gladly took my money??? It is now going to be 2 weeks until I receive the fans for which I may not have a long time to use until maybe next year. Terrible service and rude emails after my complaint.
I will spend the other large amount of money somewhere else for the next order of fans and lights.

All the best