Top class service

When we had some faulty fans Tarryn and Camille responded very promptly and efficiently to get all issues resolved, even in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis. We honestly expected a long delay but it was handled quickly and fully resolved.

Siva

SivaPerth, WA

Service Above and Beyond

I ordered a ceiling fan online and on delivery to Perth WA, I required a little more information. Tarryn very kindly assisted with my query. She contacted the manufacturers on my behalf and provided me with a succinct answer very quickly. The tone of her answer was very pleasant and friendly, and allayed any angst I felt. Thank you Tarryn for excellence in service.

Store LocationCeiling Fans Warehouse
Anna martin

Anna martinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best

i have bought several fans from here and i have a few more to order tocomplete the house. such fantastic service.quick delivery. the fans are fantastic and the price is just as great.highly reccommend.

Mary E

Mary EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent online ceiling fan purchase experience

The complete process of buying a fan online from Ceiling Fans Warehouse from start to finish was just easy, smooth and fast. Their prices are more than reasonable and delivery was free, super fast, and flawless. Product arrived safely with all necessary components sealed in the original box. Their communications are clear and precise. Governments should learn how to run an online service from these people.

Store LocationCeiling fans warehouse

Spyda fans

Spyda fans supplied are all brilliant. I have one outstanding warranty repair outstanding, but I am assured of a speedy fix. Tarryn was very helpful giving me the detail to fill in a warranty request.

Store LocationCeiling Fan Warehouse.

amazing after purchase service

One of the parts broke and Monster Sale Warehouse (Tarryn) sent me a replacement part immediately. Would always buy from them now - peace of mind is a great thing. Thanks

Mathew S.

Mathew S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Website was easily navigated, wide product selection , fans arrived quickly courier was great and product was packaged well.
Small part was missing from one fan. A quick email and replacement delivered next day.

Store LocationOnline
Cherry

CherryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service

Tarryn was so helpful to reverse my transaction over the weekend to include the 10% off I missed on my exit. No only that, but she also explained in details about my query regarding the ETD. Awesome job Tarryn! Haven't seen my order yet, but already feel good.

Mel

MelNorth Queensland, QLD

Tarryn is amazing!!

When we contacted the warehouse regarding a warranty claim for fans we purchased 2 years ago, Tarryn was extremely helpful and very quick in response time and had the problem resolved in a short time. Very happy with our experience!

Store LocationMonster Sale Warehouse

Individual assistance

Product delivered quickly. They were very helpful in having it delivered to my local post office as I live in a unit complex where many delivered items are stolen and like most people, I work more than full time hours. Thank you so much.

Store LocationOnline

Customer service

Excellent and prompt customer service from an online enquiry, answered by Erin. Allowed me to purchase the product with ease and to top it off a fast delivery time frame.

CTz

CTzAustralian Capital Territory

Great prices even better customer service!

Bought 5 fans... great prices. Tech support very helpful.

One fan faulty and customer servcie was absolutely amazing! The organised everything direct with the manufacturer. Not once but twice... each time the delivery time was unbelievably quick.

Can't say enough about how helpful the team was. Thank you again will definitely be recommending your company.

Store LocationCeilingfanwarehouse.com.au & monstersalewarehouse

Worst Retail Experience Ever !

Store Location28 Cleeland Rd Sth. Oakleigh Vic.
Andy M.Ceiling Fans Warehouse
Rod
Rod
Andy M.Ceiling Fans Warehouse
James

JamesLaunceston, TAS

Martec flush ceiling fan with LED

Product as listed at excellent price, prompt communication and very fast postage which is a big factor as live in Tassie and everything takes sooooo long to arrive, many thanks

Clare Grant

Clare GrantSydney, NSW

Great service and great product

George was very responsive and thoughtful before the fan even left the warehouse, solving a problem easily; great connections with both the delivery people and the installers, who were swift, careful and resourceful in the face of an old house, and the fan works beautifully

Alx

AlxHunter Region, NSW

FAN-tastic (excuse the corny words!)

Fan rocked up late this afternoon and working now! Super quick - Well done team. The old MPrem remote and controller work with this one as well so quite happy with the experience. Fan looks great - very nice lines and three speeds plus three LED light settings! Hope it lasts as long as the old Wraptor .....8.5yrs!

Store Locationmonster sale warehouse
slaefs

slaefs

Excellent!!!

Great prices, excellent customer service and super fast delivery! Very happy with purchase, service, communication and freight. Ordered on a Friday and received items on the following Monday! Thank you! :)

Store LocationCeiling Fans Warehouse
Bob

BobUlladulla

good prices, prompt delivery

We bough four Fanco Eco Breeze ceiling fans from Ceiling Fans Warehouse in June because they had the best price. The fans were delivered promptly and in good condition. Highly recommended.

Joe in Ballarat

Joe in BallaratCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best customer service I have received!

I messed up my order and requested the wrong item on Friday, phoned up and they placed the order on hold so I could email them the correct details, then I decided I needed three, not two fans, rang them on Monday. They amended my order and received the the delivery on Tuesday. Every person I spoke with was courteous and helpful. I could not have had a better experience!

Store LocationWebsite

Seamless service

We bought 2 fans from the website but unfortunately received the wrong type of light. I contacted the company and received a fast response. They arranged for immediate return and sent out the correct item in a matter of days. Very impressive service.