Listing monitored by Ceiling Fans Warehouse

Leonard V.
Leonard V.South East Queensland, QLD

Feeling the breeze.

I purchased a bulk order (20+Noosa fans) and was very impressed with there friendly and knowledgeable service. The fans were delivered in a couple of days. We had an accident were one of the fans was hit by a forklift and I needed individual parts. Again there staff were so helpful and understanding. They were the most competitively priced as well. I give them 10 out of 10 - recommend them 100%.

Great experience from start to finish!

Online chat - person checked stock for me and confirmed delivery times.
Email next day confirming order and my delivery instructions specified.
Delivery - fast, delivery driver was happy, friendly, and placed it inside the door for me as my hands were full.
Discount code offers and free delivery.
Product as specified, very happy!!

shane
shaneSydney, NSW

Very helpful staff especially Tarryn who i had dealt with

Very good customer service from Tarryn
Had a problem with delivery but was handed very promptly good company to deal with

After Sales Support

I purchased a Scorpion DC Ceiling Fan With LED Light by Martec (Matte Black 52") in late 2019 and installed in my apartment in Hong Kong (excellent product). Recently have experienced issues with the remote control unit, contacted CFM via email and received a response with conclusion within 24hrs.

Robert R.
Robert R.Sydney, NSW

Looking forward to summer and comfortable sleeping

I ordered a Infinity - ID DC 48 which was received the following day from Melbourne to Sydney, I had some delivery questions which Camille from Ceiling Fans Warehouse allayed my concerns and she also followed up with a follow up email. Great customer service.

SueC
SueCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service from Lisa

I've just completed the ordering process with Ceiling Fans Warehouse and have yet to receive my fans, but in the meantime I must commend front-person Lisa on her product knowledge and for being extremely generous with her time while explaining the finer details of DC fans to me. She was so patient!

Great service!

Whilst our fans are installed, we haven't had a chance to use them yet as we are yet to move back in,
but they look GREAT and the service provided by Leah was warm, friendly and efficient!
Thanks guys!

ColQ
ColQSydney, NSW

Perfect Ceiling Fan

I needed a low ceiling fan with light and remote control.
Went on line and found Ceilng Fans Warehouse.
The website was easy to use, found the right fan with a very high rating from Choice.
Purchase was quick and easy and delivery was fast.
After install I found that I had purchased the perfect fan for my needs.
Very happy indeed with both the fan and the service.
They even followed up to see if I was happy.

Hello
HelloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer

I honestly could not have been happier with the customer service. I really didn't know what I needed for my elevated sloping ceiling that required an extension piece and angle bracket and fan and they help me find everything that was compatible within my budget. It is the second time I have purchased from them and I will stick with this mob now. It's pretty hard to beat. Very good quality products as well. Shop with confidence.

Phil
PhilIllawarra, NSW

A grade after sales service

We needed after sales service and Emily was incredible. Outstanding communication and we were looked after every step of the way. I highly recommend this company.

Consistently Great Customer Service

Have had several situations requiring after sales support and on all occasions, staff have been extremely helpful well above and beyond expectations.

Inaccurate website

Unfortunately we have had a poor experience with this service. We ordered and paid for our fans and were given details saying the order had been processed and shipping details would be sent once dispatched. We patiently waited over a week to then be told they had no stock and no date of stock arriving. How this takes over a week to discover is quite odd. Unfortunately we now have an electrian booked with no fans to instal. Very disappointing service.

Andy M.Ceiling Fans Warehouse
KATE
KATE

Unfortunately this matter has still not been resolved. Delaying refunds is not acceptable at any time when the error is made by the company and not the consumer. The dissatisfaction in service has continued for 3 weeks now and left me out of pocket.

Andy M.Ceiling Fans Warehouse

Great Service

The team is very responsive and provides excellent customer service. Tarryn took her time to look into my issue and provided the necessary information to make sure I was satisfied with my request.

Cassandra Wallace
Cassandra WallaceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service throughout

I have had a great experience with this company from the time of purchase to after-sales. Originally I had wanted a different fan but they were out of stock. I was contacted immediately and offered a different fan at no extra cost. They also helped me get a replacement part quickly with no fuss.

Hugh
Hugh

Excellent Service

Detailed knowledge of the products. Correctly specified the lights that went with the fans I ordered when I misread the web page.
Re-supplied goods found to be damaged on receipt when the external packaging was intact.