Ceiling Fans Warehouse

Ceiling Fans Warehouse

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Seamless service

We bought 2 fans from the website but unfortunately received the wrong type of light. I contacted the company and received a fast response. They arranged for immediate return and sent out the correct item in a matter of days. Very impressive service.

Gavin O.

Gavin O.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Smooth, Fact Transaction - Great Product!

I bought a new fan for our deck and it arrived super quick and in perfect condition- I recommend buying from the warehouse as the price was very good and the service even better!

C Wall

C WallPerth, WA

Easy-to-use website; fast delivery

I found the website & ordering process really easy to use, my order was delivered quickly, and the customer service people followed up to make sure everything was OK - a great experience all round.

The fan seemed to be easy for my electrician to install, and it works great. So well, in fact, that I ordered a second one for the spare bedroom - and had a similarly good experience with it.

Store LocationCeiling Fans Warehouse (online store)
reviewer009

reviewer009Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great prices, Fantastic Service

I purchased 2 ceiling fans with remote controls from Ceiling Fans Warehouse. They had the best price and ordering online was easy and fast. After a month the remotes had an issue and no longer worked. This was not the fault of Ceiling Fans Warehouse it was just faulty remotes. However, the after-sales service was fantastic. I emailed them with the issue and Erin followed it up and resolved it for me. I'm happy to give them 5 stars and a glowing endorsement based on their great service.

Julie

Julie

Service was excellent

Ordered fan from Ceiling Fan Warehouse. The process was easy.
Fan arrived very quickly. The after service was good. I’d order from them again. Thanks for supplying a great fan.

luci

luciMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Ordered 4 ceiling fans and remote controls. Was the best price I could find! I Had many questions to ask and everyone who I spoke to was most helpful and informative. Ordered fans over the weekend and by wednesday they had arrived to SA. very impressed and if I'm ever in need of anymore fans I would definently order from here.

Store Locationceilingfanswarehouse.com.au

Sonja B.

Sonja B.South East Queensland, QLD

Stock availability and customer service

Wow Wow Wow. Everything from initial inquiry to delivery was fantastic. Even though its an inline store, you can still talk to a human. They were prompt, precise and proffessional from start to finish. Thank you. I will be back soo.

Store Locationonline

They care about the product and your experience.

My interaction with the company, and specifically Camille, has been one of the most impressive customer service experiences I have had. Within the warranty period the product began to fail, and Camille warmly and efficiently worked towards resolving the issue. I hold her service especially in high regard because it was resolved in several steps over many months (the duration of time wholly being on me). I never felt on the back foot, or that I needed to defend my case.
I am completely happy with the outcome and thoroughly impressed with the effort the team made to ensure my satisfaction (too much detail for a short review). I trust this company, and will purchase from them again. Thank you!

Excellent customer service!

The team gave excellent customer service,
and a great product ! They were prompt and helpful with all of my enquiries. I would definitely recommend, and will use again. Thank you

Heather H

Heather HNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent Service

All the staff at Ceiling Fans Warehouse have been excellent, particularly Camille. Despite being beyond the exchange period they kindly swapped fans for me and organised a quick delivery. They have a huge range of fans and good prices. Will use them again.

Sarah

Sarah

1st class service

I had a technical problem with one of the 3 fans I purchased. The Sales & Technical team went straight into action to arrange a technician to visit and fix the fan under warranty. I was really impressed with the prompt and practical follow up.

Store Locationonline

Consumer CJ

Consumer CJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer experience but I had no problem so hard to say for sure

I figure the only way you can ever really tell if a company’s customer service is any good, is by experiencing how they respond to problems. I didn’t have any issues whatsoever so it’s hard to make comment. The purchase process was simple and the fan arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. I got my invoice emailed and a follow up phone call to see if all had gone smoothly. It had so there were no problems to iron out. In that respect it was a pleasant process. I’d buy from them again, no trouble whatsoever... but the proof is always on the pudding. Thanks guys.

Store LocationMonster fans warehouse.

Customer service at its best

Can’t be happier with the service provided. When there was a problem, there was no fuss in replacement parts. Amanda in particular was very helpful and prompt in replies. Thanks!

Smashbie

SmashbieSydney, NSW

Great

Happy with the service provided from Ceiling Fans Warehouse. So far the fans are working great and exactly what I was after. The delivery was extremely quick (probably the fastest delivery I have experienced).

Store LocationCeiling Fans Warehouse
Gillian

GillianNew South Wales

Excellent service

Website was easy to navigate. All the information that I needed was accessible and my fan arrived earlier than I expected. I will definitely buy from Ceiling Fans Warehouse again.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range and fast delivery

Bought two fans and they're working great. Delivery was fast - I probably spent more time choosing the fans than waiting for them to arrive. Prices were the best I could find for what I wanted.

Great customer services

Fan broke down was returned under warranty delivered a new one promptly refunded mailing cost very impressed communication was fast and direct. Great customer service and communication - highly recommended thanks

Store LocationMister warehouse

Andrew

Andrew

Very happy

I have purchased 4 ceiling fans from this company. Delivery has been excellent (1-2 days after placing the order) and all 4 fans have had no problems. Prices have been excellent.

michellelihou

michellelihouSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic

Fast delivery, well packed quality products. .. their website had exactly what I was looking for .. classy DC fan and it is great quality too .. looks great above my combustion heater !

Store LocationCeiling Fans Online

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service and great products

We bought 3 ceiling fans from these guys and the fans are great. The customer service was really positive and the fans arrived really quickly after purchasing (only a couple of days).