Ceiling Fans Warehouse

Ceiling Fans Warehouse

1st class service

I had a technical problem with one of the 3 fans I purchased. The Sales & Technical team went straight into action to arrange a technician to visit and fix the fan under warranty. I was really impressed with the prompt and practical follow up.

Store Locationonline

Great customer experience but I had no problem so hard to say for sure

I figure the only way you can ever really tell if a company’s customer service is any good, is by experiencing how they respond to problems. I didn’t have any issues whatsoever so it’s hard to make comment. The purchase process was simple and the fan arrived quickly and was in excellent condition. I got my invoice emailed and a follow up phone call to see if all had gone smoothly. It had so there were no problems to iron out. In that respect it was a pleasant process. I’d buy from them again, no trouble whatsoever... but the proof is always on the pudding. Thanks guys.

Store LocationMonster fans warehouse.

Customer service at its best

Can’t be happier with the service provided. When there was a problem, there was no fuss in replacement parts. Amanda in particular was very helpful and prompt in replies. Thanks!

Great

Happy with the service provided from Ceiling Fans Warehouse. So far the fans are working great and exactly what I was after. The delivery was extremely quick (probably the fastest delivery I have experienced).

Store LocationCeiling Fans Warehouse

Excellent service

Website was easy to navigate. All the information that I needed was accessible and my fan arrived earlier than I expected. I will definitely buy from Ceiling Fans Warehouse again.

Great range and fast delivery

Bought two fans and they're working great. Delivery was fast - I probably spent more time choosing the fans than waiting for them to arrive. Prices were the best I could find for what I wanted.

Great customer services

Fan broke down was returned under warranty delivered a new one promptly refunded mailing cost very impressed communication was fast and direct. Great customer service and communication - highly recommended thanks

Store LocationMister warehouse

Very happy

I have purchased 4 ceiling fans from this company. Delivery has been excellent (1-2 days after placing the order) and all 4 fans have had no problems. Prices have been excellent.

Fantastic

Fast delivery, well packed quality products. .. their website had exactly what I was looking for .. classy DC fan and it is great quality too .. looks great above my combustion heater !

Store LocationCeiling Fans Online

Great customer service and great products

We bought 3 ceiling fans from these guys and the fans are great. The customer service was really positive and the fans arrived really quickly after purchasing (only a couple of days).

Fantastic service

I bought one ceiling fan and then went back and bought another for the lounge room. Both were delivered within a few days and Camille was a pleasure to deal with in the office. Would definitely shop there again.

Pedestal Fans

Absolutely happy with the service we have received from Monster Sale Warehouse. I only ordered the fans yesterday & it was after the cut off time for next day delivery, but received them today. Both Camille & dispatch staff "Great Service" will deal with them again

Great service very quick a pleasure to deal with

Very quick and great to deal with.i placed my order in mid December, the silly season and it arrived prompt and on time. A pleasure to deal with. I will be back for 2 more fans this year

Amazing Fan and quick service

So happy with this - ordered on Monday and expected it to be delivered the following week but they arrived on Friday. So quick

Shocking service. Terrible

Absolutely shocking customer service, sticky tape on box was opened, immediately closed again and they refused an exchange for change of mind.
I didn't want a refund, just to swap for another as this item was incompatible.

Buyer beware, rude and unhelpful. looking only to take your money.

Freindly and Efficient

The team delayed the delivery of my goods slightly to fit in with my needs. The order arrived with no damage or parcels lost or incorrect. They gave me the impression that they really were there to serve the customer and that they actually liked doing their job.

Great Service

Ordered 2 fans. Quick service. Great company to deal with. Customer service very helpful. Very competitive prices. Could not be happier.

Very happy

Very happy prompt service quick delivery good to deal with highly recommend don't hesitate do your self a favour see what you want and order it.

Outstanding Service and Price

No complaints about Ceiling Fans Warehouse. Ordered a large ceiling fan + extension rod from them, and was dispatched to us in a very quick and timely manner. The extension rod got lost during transport, and Ceiling Fans Warehouse worked with the deliver Company to find the missing rod. When it could not be found, they sent up a new extension rod, and it arrived the next day. Their pricing on their products beats all other competitors. The price for the fan we bought was $300 cheaper than if I bought the fan from an in-store company. We will be buying more fans for the house and will definitely use them again. Many thanks to Camille and Declan for their outstanding service.

Great Customer Service

Ceiling fan warehouse was a great place to purchase our six fans from. They arrived promptly, look great and were exactly what we were after. A team member named Camille, provided great customer service. Would definitely buy from here again.