Consistently Great Customer Service

Have had several situations requiring after sales support and on all occasions, staff have been extremely helpful well above and beyond expectations.

Inaccurate website

Unfortunately we have had a poor experience with this service. We ordered and paid for our fans and were given details saying the order had been processed and shipping details would be sent once dispatched. We patiently waited over a week to then be told they had no stock and no date of stock arriving. How this takes over a week to discover is quite odd. Unfortunately we now have an electrian booked with no fans to instal. Very disappointing service.

KATE
KATE

Unfortunately this matter has still not been resolved. Delaying refunds is not acceptable at any time when the error is made by the company and not the consumer. The dissatisfaction in service has continued for 3 weeks now and left me out of pocket.

Great Service

The team is very responsive and provides excellent customer service. Tarryn took her time to look into my issue and provided the necessary information to make sure I was satisfied with my request.

Cassandra Wallace

Cassandra WallaceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service throughout

I have had a great experience with this company from the time of purchase to after-sales. Originally I had wanted a different fan but they were out of stock. I was contacted immediately and offered a different fan at no extra cost. They also helped me get a replacement part quickly with no fuss.

Hugh

Hugh

Excellent Service

Detailed knowledge of the products. Correctly specified the lights that went with the fans I ordered when I misread the web page.
Re-supplied goods found to be damaged on receipt when the external packaging was intact.

Bel

BelSydney, NSW

First rate customer service

Not only were they quick to confirm my order, they contacted me next day to advise they had an almost identical product in stock that they could ship to me right now, rather than waiting a month or so for the one I had ordered, for the exact same price. Great pick-up & excellent service from Tarryn. This sort of thing differentiates a business as one that actually cares about the customer experience. Much appreciated & well done, guys!

SDI67

SDI67Sydney, NSW

FAN-tastic service!

Recent Purchase made easy by helpful online staff. Immediate useful feedback helped choose replacement fans. Slight hiccup with delivery - not of their doing, was rectified because of their intervention and support. Most impressed.

amdye123

amdye123Sydney, NSW

List items in stock to secure the sale, even though you might need to wait weeks to actually get it. In our house renovation, we wanted to get the fans sorted before doing some of the other work. (makes the rooms cooler to work in.) Unfortunately, ceiling fans warehouse lied on their website and reading other reviews on here I think it is something they do to secure the sale. We ordered over $1k of fans from them and waited 7 days before getting in contact. Time is money and these guys cost us time.

Qlder

QlderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tricky start but great service finish

When I first purchased the fan I believed the particular fan was in stock. However, it had been placed on backorder and not due for another 2 months. When I queried I received a prompt and detailed response and within 2 weeks the fan was on it's way and was promptly delivered. I was very happy with the service in the end.

Karen C.

Karen C.

What service!!

What amazing service from my first inquiry to thanking them after installation. You can trust them 100% through the whole process. They accidentally sent us a wrong model, but the person we dealt with, helped us to resolve it all without any hesitation. I've never had that high level of service anywhere else.

E. Donnellan

E. DonnellanSydney, NSW

Excellent as always

As always the service is exceptional and that is why I use your company. Appreciate all your help and i look forward to doing business again soon.

Ian S

Ian SSydney, NSW

Post Purchase - service

I received quick , concise and accurate responses when I was following up my delayed order. Tarryn was terrific in chasing up the status of my delivery.

TBrooks

TBrooksHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional Service

Zero issues with CFW. All points of contact were professional and were proactive in ensuring my satisfaction with their service. Extremely happy with the outcome and will certainly use in the future.

Perfect

Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Good Quality Fans which look really good in my living and lounge rooms Highly recommend

Mcc

MccSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and fast delivery

I received excellent customer service from these guys and delivery of my purchases was fast. When one item was out-of-stock they offered me a free upgrade rather than wait for item I ordered. Very happy.

Awsome service.

I foolishly ordered 3 days before Christmas. My two fans came in two deliveries which I was told about from the beginning. One arrived before christmas, the other hadn't arrived by the end of the next week so I emailed on the evening of the 3rd to get an estimate on when deliveries would be starting up for the year. The other arrived on the morning of the fourth an hour before their reply email.
Can not fault them on their quick delivery or their prompt replies to questions.

Excellent service & great product

Excellent after sales service when we needed a set of replacement ceiling fan blades after breaking one during construction. Emily’s email responses were spot on & easy to respond to.

Terrible returns policy and terrible customer service

This company basically does not accept returns at all and has no proper returns department to talk--it's only via email. Their sales department is via phone--but dealing with customers after purchase is all via delayed emails.

We ordered a fan that was incorrect (our fault) but did not unpack it at all (only removed tape from box and looked at instructions to realise it is incorrect). Ceiling fan warehouse does not accept returns of any opened packages. Given the difficulty of online purchases of this nature, I would highly advise going to a bricks and mortar store where customer service is much better and return policies are reasonable.

Andy M.Ceiling Fans Warehouse

Ceiling fan...very happy :)

We ordered a new ceiling fan for our bedroom from Ceiling Fans Warehouse and it arrived to us in Sydney just 2 days after I ordered which came from Melbourne so super fast delivery! Can’t complain about that!
The fan has been installed and we’re loving it, it’s on every night all night and super quiet.
We have another order of three more fans which we placed knowing they will be arriving once their shipment is delivered. I’m often hesitant ordering online but rest assured this company are on the ball!
Thanks guys and looking forward to our next order.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding customer service

I ordered 6 fans, three on back-order and all were sent together within a two week period - very efficient.
Tracking reflected 6 fans being delivered but due to an issue with the freight company, only 5 fans were delivered. Upon contacting the company, Tarryn was extremely helpful and efficient and sorted the issue - I received the 6th fan within 2 working days. (Capital city to Capital city).
Super customer service and the product was pretty spot on too.
Thanks again.