Ceiling Fans Warehouse

Ceiling Fans Warehouse

Fanny

FannyNorthern Region, NSW

Great service, quick delivery, awesome products.

The team was very helpful, easy to reach and very friendly. The products were delivered quickly. The prices were very competitive but did not comprise the quality of both the services nor the product. I highly recommend.

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Received my ceiling fans by lunch time the day after ordering, interstate. This is the only company that could assist with our urgent order. Professional and helpful staff - a great service overall. Plus, delivery was free!
I recommend!

Store LocationVictoria

A wide range of ceiling fans at very competitive prices

My wife and I looked at a number of websites dealing with ceiling fans. Monster Warehouse's ceiling fan catalogue is extensive, with a wide range in styles, materials and costs. Their prices are very competitive and reduced shipping costs to regional Australia was a bit of a 'clincher' when compared against the same product/price of competitors.
We received early advice that what we had ordered had been dispatched and follow up emails and contact was very polite.

Store LocationMonster SaleWarehouse

Great customer service

After a hiccup with delivery the team were quick to rectify problem. I would recommend this site for competitive pricing and great customer communication on all levels.
Thankyou all the team at Ceiling fans warehouse.

Lee

Lee

Pretty much the perfect customer service

I had recently contacted Ceiling Fans Warehouse in mistake after ordering a fan from another website. I have to say I have never received such amazing customer service. Mila not only looked into my enquiry, she send me links to other sites that had the item in stock and said she would assist me with my order. Mila was so helpful and responded so beautifully and quickly to my questions that I wish I had ordered through Ceiling Fans Warehouse. I will be ordering more fans in the future and these guys will be my first port of call. Thanks Mila.

Joan J

Joan JDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent customer service from the team

A big thank you to Tarryn and the team at Ceiling Fan Warehouse. I was very impressed with the customer service and updates on my order. Due to COVID 19 I had a wait on my fans, but Tarryn always kept me informed and up to date on my order. She is very professional and friendly, she helped me out with any concerns. Thank you so much.

Alfa driver

Alfa driverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent responsive service

Tarryn at Ceiling Fan Warehouse was very responsive professional and understanding with a small issue we had on delivery. The problem was quickly resolved with excellent customer service, thanks team!

Excellent and Quick Service

Tarryn was great,
I bought ceiling fans over 2 years ago and my son broke one, so I had to purchase new blades, which I did maybe a year ago, and during this lockdown I decided to replace the broken ones and noticed that I misplaced the original screws and rubbers, so I emailed asking how I can purchase some and Tarryn quickly replied saying she would forward on my email to the appropriate department and get some posted out.
I received them not even a week later. I can say this would be the first time a company has said they will send something and they actually did.
Thank you again Tarryn and Ceiling Fans Warehouse for your help
I would definitely recommend them
Rose

Dan Jarvis

Dan JarvisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Already have two of this product installed

Tarryn was always helpful and provided exceptional customer service. Tarryn communicated to me during the process to the status of my order. I was impressed with Tarryn willing to assist so I could receive my product ordered. Excellent work and highly recommend Tarryn for her service.

Daria R.

Daria R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I recently ordered 4 fans, but 2 different brands and designs. Even in the midst of Covid 19, communication from Fans warehouse was very good and although I couldn't be guarranteed delivery time, the fans arrived a lot sooner than I had expected. Following a minor order mix up, I dealt exclusively with Tarryn in all communication. Tarryn was responsive and genuine in her approach to quickly resolve the issue. Thank you Tarryn for your prompt and frequent communication and excellent customer service!

Mel K.

Mel K.Southern and Hills, SA

Great range, excellent customer service.

Recently purchased a fan online. Before my purchase l rang with a few questions. The gentleman l spoke with was not only professional, but super knowledgeable about their products and really friendly and patient as l have never purchased a ceiling fan before. After the phone call l confidently made my purchase. With the current Coronavirus situation the delivery has been delayed. They emailed to let me know of the delay and made an offer of a similar fan which was more expensive but meet me half way in the additional cost or just wait a little longer. I love their great customer service and will be purchasing more fans in the near future.

Vanessa A Pilcher

Vanessa A PilcherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Customer Service !

I must comment on the excellent service that I received from Camille in regards to her high level of customer service, excellent phone manner and order expediency!

Well done and I can hardly wait for the delivery of our 2 x new outdoor ceiling fans!

Regards, Vanessa Pilcher
Adelaide SA

Store LocationAdelaide
HBC Homes

HBC HomesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended

As a home builder, we were after some quality ceiling fans at a fair price for some of our current projects. So glad we came across their website where we could find a wide range of options. Moreover, the service and delivery speed was outstanding. Looking forward to our next order.

Joanne

JoanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good service

Helpful service team when our first order was unavailable due to none in Australia in white, they had no issue with us changing the color and promptly sent us our fans

Mrs Binxy

Mrs BinxyNortheast, VIC

10 Star Service

Original order arrived very quickly. Due to my error I didn't realise I'd ordered the wrong product until 6 weeks later when my electrician finally arrived to install. Quite rightly, no refund was possible as per the company rules but they were very sympathetic and gave me a discount for the correct fan (EcoSilent with light). Mila the consultant who navigated me through my mess was very empathic and felt more like my best friend helping me through a problem. I suggested she become a counselor! The replacement fans arrived just as quickly. Finally after another long wait for the sparky, the fans are in and are fantastic.

Store Locationonline purchase

Great value & Service

When I was looking for a new ceiling fan for my outdoor area a quick google returned ceiling fan warehouse. Although I was initially a little bit sceptical, I emailed their customer service and asked a few questions about the product I was after. Although the product wasn't initially in stock they placed a pre order for me and answered all of my questions.

I received my fan quiet quickly once they had received their stock and was really impressed with the product and cost. Upon installation I did have a small issue but Tarryn at their service department was all too happy to help.

I would really recommend buying from them!

Store LocationOnline

Prompt delivery and great follow up service

My new fan arrived in a matter of days. Unfortunately when the box was opened the glass light fitting had been broken in transit. I emailed Tarryn with a photo of the object and within the hour had a response informing me that a replacement was to be despatched forthwith. Even in this Covid19 world its nice to get prompt quality service. Its certainly not happening with the Telcos.

Top class service

When we had some faulty fans Tarryn and Camille responded very promptly and efficiently to get all issues resolved, even in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis. We honestly expected a long delay but it was handled quickly and fully resolved.

Siva

SivaPerth, WA

Service Above and Beyond

I ordered a ceiling fan online and on delivery to Perth WA, I required a little more information. Tarryn very kindly assisted with my query. She contacted the manufacturers on my behalf and provided me with a succinct answer very quickly. The tone of her answer was very pleasant and friendly, and allayed any angst I felt. Thank you Tarryn for excellence in service.

Store LocationCeiling Fans Warehouse
Anna martin

Anna martinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best

i have bought several fans from here and i have a few more to order tocomplete the house. such fantastic service.quick delivery. the fans are fantastic and the price is just as great.highly reccommend.

Store Locationonline