Universal Fans

Universal Fans

Owen

OwenHunter Region, NSW

Their heat transfer kit is a perfect application for our needs.

Very customer focused. Product knowledge exceptional and happy to assist with any item description. Excellent range of products to accommodate all situations. Specifically heat transfer options. I have no hesitation in recommending Universal Fans for any ventilation needs.

David F.

David F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Service was Simply Brilliant!

Ianl

Ianl

My email inquiry was promptly answered and on providing a few details l received a phone call from Matt. Matt was very helpful and provided me with all the details l needed to make my purchase decision. A very pleasant sales experience, well done Matt.

Glyn

GlynCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Fantastic and quick service

We required technical support and Adrian provided this promptly. And dealt with the issue.
Great communication, fast delivery and after sales service
Will gladly deal with Universal Fans again

kayla

kaylaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

amanda was amazing!

Can't thank Amanda enough. she helped me pick out the perfect fan for a customer. she was very professional about it and sent me the quote so fast i was expectation maybe a few hours which most other places take but it was only 10 min. I am really pleased with the service and will recommend. thank you.

Gabby Campbell

Gabby CampbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product knowledge and customer service

Can’t thank Adrian and Graham enough. We bought our fans From Universal Fans back in 2009 so any success in finding a replacement shade was slim. They knew their product knowledge and were so easy to deal with. Fast delivery too! Would highly recommend.

Happy with the service.

Received excellent service from Jeff and the team at Universal Fans. They went out of their way to help resolve an issue relating to a product that I was having in these difficult times.

Chris - Eltham

Chris - ElthamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Universal fans made the whole process fast and easy. They listened, spoke to both of us, not just "the man", advised, treated us like intelligent humans and did not try to up-sell. We went knowing what we'd like, and the staff presented good alternatives at our request and helped us settle on a final choice. We had to make a warranty claim, and that was smooth, fast and simple too. We'd go back.

Super super fast. Awesome service

Very happy about product quality and especially their delivery speed.
Perfectly packed and top quality stainless steel wall vents.
I can only recommend them.
Thank you very much Amanda, you make my day.

Find out how Universal Fans compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

This product will be perfect for my newly renovated bathroom.

Due to the current situation l was forced to purchase a bathroom light/heater on line which is something l don't do so l rang the 1300 number and spoke to a lovely lady called Amanda, she was very polite and professional and answered all my questions, because of Amanda's knowledge of the product l was inquiring about l have now placed my order and will receive it in the next couple of days..
Thanks Amanda.

matt c.

matt c.Sydney, NSW

Great fan, super quiet and good range in speed.

Great fan, super quiet and good range in speed. White sleek and simple.
I bought two of these fans and loved them so much that a bought an extra fan for the spare bed room.

Excellent Product

Recently purchased the Ventair Sahara 4in 1 heater/exhaust fan. This unit performs beyond my expectations & looks classy within my recently renovated bathroom.
Thanks to Adrian & his Sales Team for the excellent service & advice.

Efficient and promote service.

Universal fans have the best range and best service, with very helpful staff excellent customer service. Delivery is a quick turnaround from placement of order. I would recommend this shop.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ceiling fan light

Very helpful sales team who recommended the right products for our purpose. Unfortunately one of the ceiling fans were found to be faulty on installation Universal quickly rectified the situation and reimbursed us as soon as possible for another fan we had to purchase to get the job finished in these difficult times. I would recommend the company for quality, range and helpful friendly service.

Xavier

XavierGippsland, VIC

Excellent company.

No faults with their customer service. Jeff was very genuine and interested in trying to help us out with a HRV system. Definitely worth contacting them when upgrading your home.

Sales staff service

I had ordered a fan with an extension kit because of a raked ceiling. Matt did ask me if I wanted the 15degree or the 30 degree; I ordered the 15 degree but feeling uneasy checked with the builder. He told me it was 17.5degrees so I had to change the order. Matt was very obliging and did it immediately and without fuss. Cheers Matt!!

Grannie

Grannie

Very very helpful staff.

Amanda was very very helpful and keen. She emailed quickly and even though we didn’t need the fan in the end we are extremely happy to recommend her service.

Jan

JanSydney

Great before and after sales fast service

Adrian from Universal Fans was very helpful when I rang for advice, clearly explaining my options and recommending an option which was much cheaper for me, but which would do the same job as the expensive model I had expected to need. My fan arrived very quickly, and was exactly what I needed. Adrian was again very helpful when I emailed to ask a question later. The product, service and price were all great. It was a nice change to have the whole interaction go so smoothly: I wish all my phone calls and orders were handled in this way.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Great products friendly helpful People good prices and Adrian was exceptional. I needed to add to my order it was no problem and saved my double shipping costs to my address

Excellent customer service

I purchased individual items to make up a heat transfer kit. The shipping time was very quick and the items are advertised accurately. There were a couple of issues with my order but these were solved quickly and with little effort on my part. Highly recommend.