Pamela

PamelaSydney, NSW

Excellent service and communication

I had placed an order but needed to change it. My request was responded to immediately and with the outcome I wanted, with minimal fuss. The goods arrived within a few days, on time as promised. Amazing.

Sally

SallyPeel, WA

Ordered wrong exhaust fan my mistake and the customer service was fantastic

I ordered the wrong exhaust fan by mistake rang the company to see if I could swap it over before it was dispatched. The gentleman I dealt with was Graham, he was beyond the best, nothing was an issue to him and it was sorted so quickly, now the new one is on its way.
Thank you Graham.

Additional product required

Required further advice on a sweep fan and finishing options. Adrian answered all the necessary questions which resulted in an additional purchase of product which will compliment our previous purchase

Find out how Universal Fans compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Great service, dealt with an issue beautifully

Our fans arrived very quickly. We found that the light covers were lightly dented (manufacture issue, not supplier), so we sent photos back to Universal and they sent replacement parts straight to us, no questions and no need for us to return the whole fans etc. They also followed up to check everything was OK. Excellent!

very good fan the customer was impressed

The fan & the service was great maybe about 1 meter lead would be more serviceable, installation was simple and the amount of air that was extracted was amazing

Lucas

LucasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy and painless

Great advice from Adrian, great product and great instillation from Alex Bratina and son.
Very happy with the whole process. I do recommend Universal fans and their installers

Veronica

VeronicaSydney, NSW

Great solution to our problem!

Olivia was really helpful, find a solution to our problem! Great service and great products! we've used their inline fans for a few projects and we are really happy with it!

Impeccable service

Adrian was superb with his level of service. Ordered some fans and was given a date and time due to it not being in stock. They arrived the day he said it was going to. I also needed to make a last minute change to a delivery address. Not only was he quick to respond and rectify it. He made sure the package was still delivered on time.

Steve Webb

Steve WebbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great after sales service from Jeff

I had purchased three fans online which we had installed. Unfortunately the fans didn’t live up to expectations but Universal Fans were fantastic and arranged replacements under warranty. Many thanks to Matt and but in particular Jeff who was very patient and made the whole process easy. Thanks Jeff, Matt and the Universal Fans Team.

Andrew G.Universal Fans

Thanks Steve! We're always happy to assist customers through the in-home warranty process when they need us and we're glad to hear you're so happy with the outcome, cheers!

Rosa

RosaSydney, NSW

Excellent online services

Highly recommended, the online services from Kate & Matt are very personalized and professional. I was searching for a vent cover, Kate & Matt took extra steps and photo the samples that helped me match the color and placed order. Thanks

Had a failed wall switch. No worries about the warranty. Absolute great service from the sales department

Great and prompt response and service from Universal fans will buy all future fans here always. Buy your fans here

Sue McKenzie

Sue McKenzieSouth West, WA

Exceptional Customer Service

I misinterpreted some information on the website & bought an additional product I didn't need. I was then contacted by Matt who explained their products, changed my order, & arranged for a refund. He was very friendly, informative, & accommodating. I was so impressed with his customer service, which really was quite exceptional. I will happily shop with Universal Fans again based on his service. Thank you, Matt!

Carl M

Carl MSydney, NSW

great aussie customer service and great products

fabulous service, i dealt with Adrian from sales and he was really helpful and fab to deal with.
highly recommend products.

Wonderful service from Jeff.

Wonderful service from Jeff at the Oakleigh store. Would go and see him anytime we need another fan. Great people to deal with. Adrian was helpful too. Thank you. Chris.

Fans

FansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful advice and service

We purchased 4 quality ceiling fans on the professional advice from Adrian
He was helpful in helping us to make a final choice
Regards Joe and Janne

Fast, efficient service!

Graham helped me find the product I needed, sourced one and had it shipped into state for me within minutes.

John

JohnQueensland

Good Product Excellent Service

I purchased 2 Fanco fans from Universal Fans which I found gave good air flow and are very quiet. Unfortunately one failed within 6 months however Universal Fans replaced the fan without delay. Their attention to this matter was excellent and I would not hesitate to deal with them again. Thank you Matt and Lizzy.

Look better than expected

Fantastic customer service from Adrian at Universal fans. One of my ordered fans went missing in transit and communication and follow up was great. We got all our fans and they look better than I imagined!

Sophie M.

Sophie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Matt and the customer support team at Universal Fans were very happy to answer my questions, and have great product knowledge. They made the research and purchase experience very smooth.
Thanks team!

longhike

longhikeWodonga, Victoria

Excellent Advice

I just ordered for the 2nd time from Universal Fans. All the staff provided great advice and answered all my questions. You can't go wrong shopping from a specialist fan shop, plumbing and electrical shops just don't have the experience with exhaust fans to provide more than basic advice. I also found the prices cheaper than these stores. Highly recommend talking with universal fan about your next project.