Universal Fans

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Universal Fans

Poor return policy no refund

No refund offered for your return, product would not work for me and they only offer exchange which no other product at the store will do the job.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Andrew G.Universal FansSend a private message
Siobhan
SiobhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous outdoor fan

Nice looking, functional fan for under cover deck area. Very happy with the quality and look of the product. Very helpful staff at Universal Fans too which made the whole process much easier.

Bob
BobSouthern and Hills, SA

Wonderful Service

I contacted Universal Fans (online) with a rather trivial ventilation question. They got back to me promptly and we discussed the specifics. Based on all the facts they suggested a product which I expect will be perfect for our circumstances. What I am particularly pleased about is that they provided a very personalized service, even though it was clear from the beginning that we only required a relatively low cost item. Thanks Adrian!

Best customer service

We recently made a purchase from the Oakleigh South showroom and had the pleasure of being served by Peter . He was very obliging and efficient with nothing too much trouble
. Could highly recommend

John Christou
John ChristouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knowledge of products and recommendations are second to none.

This is the third time I have purchased products from Universal fans. Their knowledge of the products and recommendations are second to none. The website provides the most extensive specifications of their products and is easy to nagivate.

Evelyn Schenfeld
Evelyn SchenfeldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

highly recommend

thanks adrian for helping me with my order.
i’m a returning customer to this excellent run business. and well designed web site.

Fantastic service

Matt was extremely knowledgeable and helpful assisting us in selecting our new fans. Great product range, great service and competitive pricing, can't ask for more

daflavell
daflavellSydney, NSW

Fantastic Post Sales Support

Had a need to replace a lost remote for Ceiling Fans purchased a while back, Eunice that I dealt with was knowledgeable and supportive in the process of determining the Model etc of fan, the patients shown and support provided post sale was first class - thanks you Eunice

kerrya60
kerrya60Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ceiling Fans advice and purchase

Longstanding, knowledgeable business, staff know their products and give clear advice and quotes. We have been Universal Fans customers for 20 years.

KarenB
KarenB

Replacement remote has been offered no issue

One of the remotes that came with the ceiling fans we purchase in 2021 stopped working. I think we were only just inside the 12 month purchase period (phew) but I also mentioned that one fan had gone out of balance and our electrician was endeavoring to track down a balancing kit. Next I receive a reply email saying the replacement remote and a balancing kit would be made available shortly and the support documentation had a ‘0’ owing on it. Hoping to collect both items this coming week and that both do the trick.

• Return Claim MadeNo

You cant beat the experts !!!!

Loved the staff at showroom. Peter was very helpful and helped us heaps in selecting best fan for our outdoor space. Very knowledgeable sales reps and has great variety of fans. Your search for a good fan could end here.

Amazing expertise

Yash was just lovely to deal with, walked us through everything without fault and followed up really quick, much appreciated.

Quick Service

Service was very quick and guided us effortlessly as we went in to fan selection without a clue, help was good.

Joel
JoelSydney, NSW

Great Fans

I had to follow up my order didn't get a call or an comms, but as soon as I got in contact with them it was all smooth sailing.
Great customer service and product.

Srichi
SrichiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really enjoyed my last experience with universal fans.

Yash was really patient and sent me a follow up email for good measure. He walked me through all my options. Would definitely recommend when considering exhaust fans!