Universal Fans

See the Best Lighting & Fan Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Universal Fans

Sofia
SofiaVictoria

Great Customer Service !

Went to Universal Fans to get a fan for my mum's bedroom. Matt made buying a fan a smooth and fun experience. He went above and beyond to help me get all the information required to get the fan that will fit my demands. Thank you Matt for your great help :) ! Would definitely come back to Universal Fans if I need any other fan !

Good unit, looks nice.

Had an issue with broken heat lamp globe. Called about the issue and was sorted out the same day. Good service.

Todd
ToddGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Whisper quiet fan

We love our in-line exhaust fan. We forget it is on half the time it is so quiet. After sales service has been outstanding too.

Rob Z
Rob ZCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer service plus!

I was having trouble deciding on a fan woodgrain colour and needed help. Made a quick call to Universal Fans and sales consultant Eunice was happy to help. She went to the showroom and got pictures of what I needed and emailed them to me within an hour. So helpful and made my decision making easier. Thanks Eunice!

Gaz
GazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good range of tastic fans

Spoke with Jeff who walked me through the options for fans for the bathroom. was able to answer my questions and informed me of the warranty issues if anything goes wrong. Fan is great value and is working well.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good advice - Quality Product

I received good advice from Kate that lead me to purchase an extractor fan that was the most suitable for the location and proposed use. I was looking for a quality fan to replace one that had given > 20 years service. The fan had to be hard wired and the electrician commented on its look and quality.

Vincent
VincentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

i wish id discovered them years ago

first purchase recently, the product was excellent, the salesperson i dealt with Kate was excellent and straight to the point with regard to not only what i required on the day, but also with help and pricing for products i needed for upcoming works, followed up promptly with link for setting up trade account

Keith
KeithPerth

Good prices and excellent service

Purchased a couple of top-of-the-range fans about 3 years and went back this week to purchase another one but with a slight variant that couldn't have been requested online. Over the phone the sales staff were very helpful and my requirements were readily met. So easy to work with.

Great service -great products

Purchased an exhaust fan from Matt, this is our 2nd purchase as we are slowly renovating our house, we were so impressed with our 1st purchase we knew we had to come back again. Very happy with this product and Matt was extremely helpful helping us to choose the correct item we needed. He listened to our needs and supplied exactly our requirements. thank you Matt we will be back again.

Ray Montey
Ray MonteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Universal Fans

Order process was easy, service was great and delivery was prompt. Advisor was knowledgeable offered best product based on price and my needs.

Good Job

Matt sold me some new ceiling fans and helped with some great advice and what would work best for our needs
Good job

Pete
PeteMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent service

Adrian could not do enough to sort and select exhaust fan and component parts. Great attitude and very efficient in to the bargain.

finn l.
finn l.South East Queensland, QLD

I ordered remote controls for my Fanco fan which arrived in no time at all. Kate was so helpful, making sure that I ordered the correct part.Great Service.

Sanjay S.
Sanjay S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience buying a heater & fan.

Matt was the guy who helped me buying new heater & fan. He is an amazing guy with knowledge & great attitude. Made my day so easy & even didn't hesitate with exchanging heater since we changed our mind from black to white. I really recommend universal fan to buy heaters & fan & get in touch with Matt he will make your day. Well done Matt.

Excellent Customer Service

Fantastic customer service. I purchased a new 4 in 1 exhaust fan over the phone which was an effortless process.

Read more reviews - page 2