VTS

VTSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great services

products are as described in the description, shipping as scheduled and delivering fast and on time. Great priducts and sevices I will order more when I use up. Thank you

Ralda

RaldaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it perfect for my bedroom

Loved the first lamp had to get a second the colour gold is amazing not tacky like some you see the lamp is very classic The light glow is perfect

Vamp light shade- surprisingly nice choice

I’m husband chose this shade and I was very hesitant thinking it was to plain. I was quite surprised at how nice they look when I put them up, needless to say my husband was also very happy. Would recommend this product. Shipping was fast and packed very well. Thank you.

Great order turnaround

A very good price for comparable items. Great order turnaround, and delivery process. I requested delivery by Australia Post, so item delivered to my local Post office.
Product is not installed as yet,but looks excellant.

Alan S

Alan S

Quality Products

Very Happy with strip LED lights ...Quality with fast service! Price was just right and LEDs being sold were Top quality ... Would definitely recommend buying this way to anyone! Thankyou again

MEJ,Sydney

MEJ,SydneySydney, NSW

Price was substantially better than competitors. Although delivery was quoted as being about 3 weeks product was delivered much sooner. Would recommend this company for all your lighting needs, particularly if you are happy to purchase online.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pricing

I looked at pricing from 6 suppliers and theirs was by far the best. Great service, prompt delivery and overall purchase process was simple. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company

Solar shed light does the job

Multi-Purpose Light With Remote Solar Panel - SLDMP0020C-2.4W-BLK-PS CODE: SKU302443
Bought a solar light for our garden shed. Not super powerful but it does the job and is exactly as described. Quick order processing and delivery too. Easy installation.

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Dimmer function isn't so good

I selected these lamps purely for the dimmer function but both lamps I purchased have a tendency to flicker on dim. Also, to turn off after being on dim, they have to go back up to full brightness first, which isn't so relaxing when you are about to go to sleep! Also, took over two weeks to arrive, not the 1-2 days advertised.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Natalie B.

Natalie B.Gippsland, VIC

Exactly as described

Love my new lamps.Telbix "adria"arrived quickly as expertly packed. V happy customer. Highly recommend online lighting. These particular lamps I have wanted for so long and found on sale LOVE

Brian Chester

Brian ChesterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Pack of LED Decklights do the job well

Good company but took bit long to receive goods

We dealt with Henri. He was good. The work with us to get multiple lights was done professionally and promptly. We enjoyed dealing with them.

Although it took much longer to receive products. Approx 3 weeks. Hence the 4 stars.

Lamps

Ordered lamps online & was very happy as the lamps Looked exactly like picture ! Never ordered online before but was really happy with the outcome. Would def order with online lighting again. Lamps arrived quickly. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Great customer service

We were looking to replace a light globe in a 60s piece of furniture. Ara from Online lighting was extremely helpful in addressing our request very quickly and found an appropriate replacement and we were able to pick it up the same day and install at the grandparents place to their delight. Thank you team!

new customer

new customerSydney, NSW

New kitchen ceiling light is WOW.

Love my new ceiling light after looking at hundreds on line. Perfect in my kitchen - some confusion thought as order was placed for two items instead of one and was charged then refunded.

Steve H.

Steve H.

Great lamp at a great price

I ordered a standard lamp with a delicate glass shade. The finish was even better than I expected and arrived in perfect condition. Brilliant product and very good customer service.

Fabulous lights and service

Phone sales service was great, the calls answered quickly and very knowledgeable with the product range, and very helpful with light choice. Very happy with the three lights I purchased.

Exactly as ordered with awesome packaging

The product was exactly as expected, but the packaging was above and beyond - an industrial strength plastic sleeve around a 1.5m fluorescent tube. I called to see if they wanted it back!

Pamela

PamelaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great range, fast & safe delivery

Living in rural nsw, trying to find light fittings would otherwise mean hours wasted in travel and viewing store stock. Online lighting was a great discovery! Huge range. I found exactly what I needed. Fast and safe delivery. Thank you!

Fast, efficient, accurate

The two lights that I ordered were delivered quickly and safely by Aust Post and they were as advertised.I will use On Line Lighting again because of this first experience