OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au

Great Price and good experience

We wanted to buy six 316 marine grade stainless steel Mercator Swift ceiling fans so priced them at our local electrical outlets and were very surprised by the huge price difference compared to exactly the same product online. However, I was still worried about making such a big purchase online so sent a detailed inquiry to Online Lighting. This was answered promptly and comprehensively so I went ahead and made the order. The fans arrived in good time and was hassle free. They are yet to be installed as my electrician is proving difficult to nail down. We are very happy with Online Lighting and highly recommend them.

Everything was as expected

Very happy with our delivery ( 2 wall lights for our bathroom).
They were exactly as expected and lived up to our expectation. Only comment would be delivery was slow but staff helpful and quick to respond to my email.

Great Service & Prices

I received all of my lights in good condition and the prices were much better than anywhere else.
I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend Online Lighting.
By Kathie Fletcher

Delivery

The key to marketing is when you drive a branded van with Online Lighting plastered down the side you do the right thing. Tried to drive out of my driveway today and found some twit had parked across my driveway. 10 minutes later he finally appeared and moved his van.
Tip for all - SHOP ELSEWHERE - if this is the level of care they give to non customers I could only imagine what they do to people who buy from them.
Price isn't everything....

Terrible
Hi There Mike, We are extremely sorry to hear you have experienced such inconvenience. This matter has been noted serious and passed along to management for further investigation. For our assistance, if you could please call us on (02) 9939 3000 and advise us of the details of this event, that would be very much appreciated. Regards, The OnlineLighting Team

Good service and fast postage.

Purchased the Garden spike lights 6W LED. Good service and fast postage. Items were in good condition when delivered. A +++

Great little light

Excellent quick communication and service. Light fitting is neat and modern. Silver is anodised not shiny and chrome which is the look we were after. Reasonably priced for LED spot light.

Excellent service and products

Ordered internal and internal lighting fixtures including 3 fans. Follow up phone call and speedy delivery. So professional. Items packed to perfection. 4 cartons for a flat $15.95 delivery to regional Tas. This service is excellent.

Great service and prices!

Great service, great prices! I have ordered from here twice recently, both times my lights came within 7 business days and were perfect on arrival. Good prices on the net, best I’ve seen. Would order from here again in a heartbeat

Quick Service

Ordered outdoor lights for new build, quick & efficient service. All lights of good quality and better than what we found locally. Would be happy to use again and recommend to others

Interstate Order of Lights

Bought 13 outdoor recessed garden lights and a transformer.
Found online, they had stock that stockists in Brisbane didn't have at the time.
Priced me up quickly and efficiently and offered free shipping
Goods arrived as scheduled. Happy with the service.

Mercator track light

Amazing service. Contacted me once it arrived in their warehouse in Brookvale. Courteous employee greeted me with a smile and happy to serve. Would recommend Online Lighting for all your needs

Happy Customer, great prices.

Items were delivered promptly and well packaged. I submitted an email query which was replied to promptly. Happy to buy from here again which I will be doing next week.

Service was excellent!

Product was well packed and arrived safely. Great company to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend this company to my family and friends. Many thanks and looking forward to our next purchase.

An easy way to shop for lights

The had the lights I wanted and at a good price. They despatched them quickly and the arrived in a few days. The items were well packed and arrived in good condition.

Very happy with the whole process.

Don't buy from here!

Super disappointed in the refund policy. I really wish I had read the other reviews before buying from this company. We paid the same amount of money to ship the product back when it was not the size we wanted. No offer to help or make a suggestion as to what is the easiest and cheapest way to do it. I suggest you buy from somewhere else with a better refund policy.

Bad

Excellent service!

Best price and excellent follow up. Quick contact both via email and mobile. Kept us informed when order delayed (beyond their control) a couple of months and gave us the option to cancel. Thanks!

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service, fast shipping and items were in good condition when delivered. Website is also really easy to navigate and find what you’re after.
Highly recommended.

Second time happy shopping

Very good quality and friendly staff. Chose two but found one was too high for my low ceiling and told staff, he cancelled one without any questions for me.
The only suggestion is if online buy can choose store pickup will be much more convenient.

Perfect for what I was looking for

Perfect size and look just how we wanted them to. Ordering was easy and straight forward and they were delivered really quickly.

Fantastic product and service

Was not sure about ordering lighting online but it was a great experience. Fantastic quality and prices along with awesome prompt customer service. The lights are awesome and packaged so securely and protected. The lights are just as advertised and high quality. Thank you.

HI I'm interested in the revolution 3 fan. Can you get this with remote control? If yes does it still need a wall mount switch or can it be plugged in the ceiling cavity and then operated by the remote? Thanks, Dave
Hi There Dave, Please be advised that remote controls for this fan can be purchased additionally. It also does come with a wall control mount and can be operated by the remote. If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 9939 3000. Regards, The OnlineLighting Team

What is the best quality deck light brand ? Do they come in warm light not the very white bright light ? I need 12.They will be wired in by an electrician. Can you recommend Type size brand? Thanks, John
Dear John, Thank you for your enquiry. Please see link below for quality Deck Lights in LED: https://onlinelighting.com.au/exterior/garden-lighting/deck-lights/led-deck-lights/?features_hash=7-12678 If you have any further questions regarding an item, please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 791 345. Regards, The OnlineLighting Team

Similar listings