OnlineLighting.com.au

Just what I had been looking for

Needed a replacement for a broken shade on a fan light. Had tried to source this product without success. Product as described and delivered promptly and well packaged so undamaged.

CTW Brisbane

CTW BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt helpful service

Online help chat was very helpful in ensuring I ordered the correct bulb. Ordering was an easy process & the delivery was very prompt. Product was on sale with very competitive pricing.

Only lighting place we found what we had been looking for

Very happy to find our perfect outdoor replacement lights after surching for some time. The price, fast delivery, payment and communication processes excellent..will check in there in the future thanks

Roger

RogerVictoria

An Excellent range of table lamps. I had no difficulty in finding those which best suited my decor.

The online website was easy to negotiate and delivery tracking and time excellent. Goods arrived in perfect condition thanks to first class packing. No hesitation in recommending this company to anyone.

Colin A.

Colin A.Gippsland, VIC

Good range and pricing. Quality ?

Purchased a large, low profile LED batten with selectable colour to see how it looked. Great price, but next time will choose a different brand. Packaging looked OK on delivery, but end cover found chipped on removal from box. No debris inside the sealed plastic, so presumably a manufacturing or assembly issue. Batten has end fixing points only, and at 1.2m, the body beam is not strong enough to prevent bowing in the middle. You cannot see either issue when the LED's are on of course, 5000lm is fairly bright.

Fantastic service and knowledge

I was able to effortlessly order a glass flame lampshade for an Art Deco lamp not an easy task to find one without a complete description or even having to send a photo only to be told they don’t stock them . The salesperson at Online Lighting knew exactly what I was talking about without all the descriptions. The lampshade was well packed and arrived before the estimated time and fitted exactly. I would highly recommended a very professional service

ABC

ABCPerth, WA

Great price

We bought the same fan a couple of years ago from another company so when we decided to get another, we looked online & found OnlineLighting to have the best price by a long shot. It arrived safe and on time so we couldn't be happier. Thanks heaps.

a v.

a v.Sydney, NSW

excellent service

They have a great range of fittings with reasonable prices.
After i ordered they arrived quickly and the communications from online lighting were excellent.
Great service and i will certainly use again.

Chris T.

Chris T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product.

I made an error when ordering product online and received great phone service when I called to resolve it. Very happy with the new lights. Great value for money. Thanks !

Philippa Bass

Philippa BassGippsland, VIC

Vanity Lighting

Easy to order online and came within a few days, fast delivery and we were very pleased with the product. We would certainly be thinking of buying from you again. Thank you!

Tony K

Tony KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Ordered 2 art deco table lamps. There was a problem with the quality and was immediately contacted by Online Lighting and the issue was resolved- great service and communication. Lamps arrived via courier very quickly. Thankyou.

Diana

DianaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A great buy!

We got the new Banker's light. Arrived well packaged, nothing damaged and it looks great! it's so easy to reach it on the bedside table and no chance of knocking it over - it's a good weighted light.

hermina

herminanorth haven

great lightfitting and good company

I received the order well packed and the light was in excellent condition. This is a good company and easy to deal with. The delivery was smooth and quick. Website user-friendly and good communication. Recommend this company.

AlexR

AlexRSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and a Great Range of Products!

Excellent Service and a Great Range of Products, they guys at Online Lighting go out of their way to help their customers. We often have peculiar requirements for light fittings and the guys are always able to find a product that suits our needs at a great price.

Ceiling fan delivered as advertised

After being duped by a dodgy lighting website on my first attempt (should have read the Product Review for businesses first!), it was refreshing to receive exactly what I ordered in a timely manner. Fan up and running perfectly within an hour of starting the installation.

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not recommend - Buy elsewhere

Light arrived and found it had several issues including damaged box that appeared to have been dropped, box appeared to have been previously opened, and light had several scratches. Emailed that I wasn't very happy and was asked to send photos, emailed photos and was then contacted and negotiated a price reduction and kept the light. Note the person I spoke to was a bit of a smart *** and wasn't very impressive in their customer skills. Then when installing light found more damage again - a very heavy gouge in the sensor shroud. Would not use again, and would not recommend to others at all.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au
Greg

Again the smart a** comments. You people need a lesson in customer relations. Avoid these people complete knobs.

Could not find elsewhere

I needed three glass shades of a particular colour and style for an older style three light pendant. Online Lighting had what I needed at a discounted price. Easy pickup from the warehouse.

Dianne Carroll

Dianne CarrollSydney, NSW

Lily Lamp

very happy with the quality of the product and this is my second lily lamp. I am also pleased with the efficient delivery and the prompt reply to an emailed question - good customer service.

robbyagogo

robbyagogoSouthern and Hills, SA

Happy customer!

Purchased Elstead brass lamps from OnlineLighting- quality in style & craftsmanship. The process from purchase to delivery it was seamless, with OnlineLighting keeping us well informed throughout.
Date of delivery was able to be changed to ensure we were home from Xmas holidays- many thanks.

Faith

FaithVictoria

Great product and service.

Ordered 3 lamp shades. Originally tried to get them from a store I normally go through but the ones I wanted were far too expensive. Found online lighting and the perfect shades for my 3 bedrooms. They were on sale, but even the normal price was really good so wasn't expecting too much.

I was very pleasantly surprised. The box was well marked 'fragile lamp shades'. They were all packed really well and they turned out to be much sturdier and heavier than I expected for the price. They were exactly what I wanted. Online lighting is now my go to store for light fixtures.