Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Great service and easy to use website

Ordered two large outdoor lights which were absolutely perfect. They arrived well within the suggested time frame and were very well packaged for protection. Replied immediately to query re type of globe and were very helpful.

Great service but poor quality product

Ordered 2 kitchen pro236 twin flourescent light fittings.Delivered promptly but both poorly made and faulty/damaged.The online ordering process would not accept my credit card and had to ring to place the order manually over the phone.The sockets that hold the tubes are not adequately secured and broken off.I have had to buy bolts with nuts to secure every socket as the original screws are useless and just fall out of the oversized holes .I have yet to have them fitted and hope that there are no other faults.??

Good group to deal with

Had the product I wanted (Fan controller switches) but when order arrived, there were 5 of the correct style and one of another! When contacted, they responded quickly and dealt with the issue promptly and a correct controller was sent within a week.

Junia

JuniaSydney, NSW

Great service and delivery

I ordered online as I found this company had a product I could not find elsewhere, they were so quick and communicative, and delivered the next day. Very happy with every aspect, and the quality of the goods was excellent. Thank you for making this so easy and a great experience.

Great prices, quick to get stock in and good service

Ordered online for pick up, as delivery cost looked excessive. Got sms within 2 days of ordering that lights were in. Picked up without issue. Prices much cheaper than those I saw in a lighting store. Would definitely use again.

Great product, rip-off postage cost.

Ordered some LED drivers (12V transformers). Good product and comes with 3 years warranty. Easy to deal with customer service. They weren't able to ship straight away, had to wait 2 days for stock to arrive. I told them that I needed it urgently so they ripped me off and charged me $104 for express post for a 1 Kg parcel. The story was that the price included their insurance cost. What a joke!

Cristina Z.

Cristina Z.

Great Customer Service

Great service. Prompt Shipping. I love my new lights.
I ordered the wrong bulbs with my new lights and was contacted within an hour of placing my online order. The bulbs were replaced with the right ones and a refund for the difference (the right bulbs were cheaper) was issued immediately. You can really trust this business.

Johnno

JohnnoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easiest online purchase ever for me

Well designed site, good product displays and search facilities.
Simple online ordering process.
On time delivery of the correct goods.
Regular updates of order progress via email.
Will certainly use this company again when I require lighting products.

Great Experience all round

I have purchased 7 lights from these guys and I highly recommend them. Speed of delivery and customer service is excellent. I was nervous as lights and globes are things you want to touch and see, but all my questions were answered quickly and in detail, with pictures where needed. The end result being the right choice of lights.

3 amazing Pendant Lights for our new home

Very happy with the product we received couldn’t find anything like it at any other store and arrived within days of ordering online. Thank you for great service will definitely use again Donna and Phil Jones

Ron P

Ron PSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect light for above the bedroom mirror.

I was looking for a light to go above my daughters bedroom mirror. When I saw this particular one I liked it straight away. It is basic, yet very useful. And looks great.

Martind

MartindQueensland

Ordering online is simple, quick & painless. I received notifications from time of ordering to final delivery. Quick service & received exactly what I ordered ...Will use Online lighting every time I have a lighting need. Highly recommended

John0303

John0303Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall very impressive

1 of the 3 fittings I ordered had been deleted by the supplier but was still available on the website. Within 24hrs I had received a call, provided a short list of alternatives, they removed the 'offending' fitting and ID'd an an alternative.

Jo H.

Jo H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent experience

Have bought before from this company. Wanted the same Touch lamps but a different colour. Ordered and was notified within a couple of days that my order was ready for pick up. Very happy

Jenne

JenneLaunceston, TAS

Service very efficient!

Coming from Tasmania has lots of advantages which we enjoy. But occasionally we can't find products locally. After exhausting possible retailers, I reluctantly hit the web. Lucky I had Product code for a track light that I needed. Online Lighting came up with goods. Thanks guys!

Amelia

AmeliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value for money

I'm glad I found Online Lighting. Hundreds of lighting items to select from. I found exactly the item I was looking for.

My string shade was light cream in colour when it arrived not dead white, but I'm still extremely happy.

It's now happily hanging from my ceiling.

Desk lamp.

The item is a Wonderful desk lamp.
It is exactly what I was looking for.
Service was excellent from online support staff.
The online staff member was very helpful.
I would certainly recommend buying any product from this store.

Barb

BarbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect match

Bought 4 of these many years ago and one was exposed to rain mist and deteriorating. Lucky to get same one years down the track. A little more expensive though!

100% satisfied!

Product was exactly as pictured and described. Communication was excellent as I was notified when my order was packed and shipped (which was within an hour of ordering) and my light arrived within 2 days. Outstanding service, couldn't be happier !

Rocksnroses

RocksnrosesCentral, SA

Check the colour of your shade before ordering

I ordered what I thought to be the perfect light fitting for my new kitchen renovation in what could be an accent colour. I then purchased bar stools to match the colour of the shade shown on both the website and Facebook pages. You can imagine how disappointed I was when the shade arrived and was a different colour to that displayed in the marketing of the light fitting. I queried the colour of the shade by online chat and it was confirmed that the colour was very deceiving in their advertising. I will be a little more wary next time! Apart from this unfortunate incident, I find OnlineLighting to be great to deal with.

Frank

Frankasked

Still waiting on a response to the broken Outer Glass for Farsala Pendant that came to us, I have emailed a photo and phone earlier with this enquiry still waiting.
Frank

bott5asked

I recently bought a Lusion 78mm R7S LED equivalent 6w 540lumen 360degree beam angle fitting. Is there a higher brightness lumen available in the same size fitting? Can be 180degree beam angle.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi There bott5,

The one which you have purchased is the brightest available R7 globe available on our website.

If you have any further enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 9939 3000.

Kind Regards,

The OnlineLighting Team

ok thanks

Dave

Daveasked

HI I'm interested in the revolution 3 fan. Can you get this with remote control? If yes does it still need a wall mount switch or can it be plugged in the ceiling cavity and then operated by the remote?

Thanks,
Dave

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi There Dave,

Please be advised that remote controls for this fan can be purchased additionally. It also does come with a wall control mount and can be operated by the remote. If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 9939 3000.

Regards,

The OnlineLighting Team

Get an answer from our members and OnlineLighting.com.au representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Lighting & Fan Shops