Elham

ElhamSydney, NSW

Great service, cheapest price

It was pleasure to deal with you guys your service was the top..the lights were delivered very well packed and I am so happy with everything.. definitely I will purchase again from you.. Thanks

Excellent packaging of parcel

Ordered x2 LED tubes and they came well packed surrounded by packing peanuts. Gave me the confidence that the package would survive multiple drops. Postage was quick too, no hassles. Very happy.

Great friendly service

Great help working out how many lights and transformers I would need
Even took transformer out of box to send a photo so I could work out how many I could run
Above and beyond in the help I had in online chat
Superfast delivery

very happy

Online were the cheapest for the lights I was looking at. The shipment was very well packed and padded, I was worried because they were all glass. Shipment very fast too. Thank you I will shop again!

MamaB

MamaBHobart, TAS

Great product processed and delivered quickly

I had been searching for a light fitting like the one purchased for my daughter's bedroom. Online Lighting had what we were looking for and at a reasonable price. The order was processed and delivered quickly. We are more than happy with our purchase and the service we received.

Excellent Product sent to wrong address

Product excellent
But delivery a comedy of errorsI failed to notice it ws being sent to No 37 (which does not exist) rather than No7.
The post recorded delivered and signed for
After lots of investigation we found it sitting by the front door of No3 where the ones were absent on holiday.

Marion Davidson
Marion Davidson

The product wasnt sent to 37 erroneous the number on the order form
My mistake for not checking
The package was addressed and delivered to No 3 where the owners were on holiday

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Love it.
It is exactly what I was looking for. I only had to change the wire to match the colour of the lamp.
Fast response and delivery as well!
Very satisfied

Jo Stacey

Jo Stacey

Great range, competitive prices

Online lighting had the exact outdoor security light I was looking for at a very competitive price. Purchasing the light on the website was so easy and it was delivered quickly.

Robert I

Robert IDarling Downs, QLD

Delivered as described

I bought 2 led battens. They are brighter than standard fluoro battens. Easy to install. Made of good quality plastic. Delivery was quick. Brightness adjustable with switch inside the caseing

Park Haven 1 - Wurtulla

Park Haven 1 - WurtullaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products were just what we wanted

The products were for my Body Corporate and we were able to save money and they were perfect. My order was created on October 31st and I had to call a few days later; only to find out that it had not been dispatched. When dispatched via Australia Post on November 6th from Sydney, it reached the Sunshine Cost on the 9th which was very efficient.

Great store, excellent customer service.

I ordered 2 pendant lights that were unfortunately out of stock. I was made aware of this straight away and given the option of a refund. I decided to wait for the next shipment, which I am glad I did because I was very happy with them when they arrived. I was kept well informed of how my order was progressing -a sales person contacted me often with updates.

Suzan Lovell

Suzan LovellSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great product, quality, service

HI I ordered a couple of bathroom sconces. Quality was good, delivery fast and prompt, will go back to this shop again. They offered a better range than the main hardware chain

No hassles to have anything sent to NZ

Sent to NZ with no hassles sent to NZ with no problems at all along the way. It was actually easier for me to do this rather than going to a store in NZ.

Grant Sayer

Grant SayerSydney, NSW

Quick ordering and service

Ordered some LED light globes which had difficulty finding elsewhere but were available at online lighting and at a much better price. The speed of order to collection at warehouse was seamless. One globe failed but this was quickly replaced without any hassles and all with friendly service and efficiency.

Roy

RoyVictoria

Spot on!

Had to replace some light shades for some hanging lights, these guys had the perfect match and received them with in 4 days of ordering. Great team that work there friendly staff and easy to use website, could not be more happier with my great priced and mint product, highly Recommend!.

kerrell

kerrellHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

excellent communication and delivered as scheduled, tracking of order and being kept informed gave me confidence in genuine company and product. Product range equal to retail stores and very cheap delivery to WA

Bigpete

BigpeteLaunceston, TAS

Great value and excellent customer service

I bought this outdoor light to match the other outdoor lights on my house. The product was good quality, communication excellent plus fast delivery. The price was also better than other online retailers including EBay. Overall a very pleasant experience IMHO.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Beautiful and affordable pendants

Great service when I called to ask q's. Very friendly and helpful. Packaged very well and great prices. Highly recommend. Love what I bought. So easy to deal with and quick delivery. Would use again.

Griffo

GriffoSydney Surrounds, NSW

A real shop - good product and competitive prices.

Just purchased 2 DC ceiling fans from them. An Eglo Seagull and a Mercator Cardiff. Both are excellent - no wobble and super quiet. The Seagull is extremely stylish - I'm very impressed. Rang the Brookvale shop with a couple of questions and they were very helpful. The prices were excellent and good service from a real bricks and mortar business. I highly recommend them.

Corinne C.

Corinne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and correct.....what more could you want :-D

Ordered generic glass cover for Fan/light. I was concerned because of how fragile the product I was ordering was....silly me......Aus Post could've dropped an elephant on the box and it still would have arrived unbroken. It was packed for transit perfectly :-D. I will definitely be dealing with this company again. They had products that I couldn't find anywhere else...I placed order on Thursday mid afternoon, it arrived on Friday afternoon (next day, and I am in a semi rural area). They were an absolute pleasure to deal with, fuss free, well priced and fast. Thank you.

Frank

Frankasked

Still waiting on a response to the broken Outer Glass for Farsala Pendant that came to us, I have emailed a photo and phone earlier with this enquiry still waiting.
Frank

bott5asked

I recently bought a Lusion 78mm R7S LED equivalent 6w 540lumen 360degree beam angle fitting. Is there a higher brightness lumen available in the same size fitting? Can be 180degree beam angle.

Hi There bott5,

The one which you have purchased is the brightest available R7 globe available on our website.

If you have any further enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 9939 3000.

Kind Regards,

The OnlineLighting Team

ok thanks

Dave

Daveasked

HI I'm interested in the revolution 3 fan. Can you get this with remote control? If yes does it still need a wall mount switch or can it be plugged in the ceiling cavity and then operated by the remote?

Thanks,
Dave

Hi There Dave,

Please be advised that remote controls for this fan can be purchased additionally. It also does come with a wall control mount and can be operated by the remote. If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 9939 3000.

Regards,

The OnlineLighting Team

Get an answer from our members and OnlineLighting.com.au representatives