OnlineLighting.com.au

OnlineLighting.com.au

Excellent service

Very impressive service, efficient response to email questions, they are super knowledgeable and fixed me up with the right lights and fittings that I required. No fuss and quick delivery.

impressed with prompt delivery

i was really impressed with the friendly and helpful service after a glitch with method of payment and how quickly my lights arrived. thank you. i have already recommended your company to friends. irene

Elise lamps

Great lamps and very fast delivery. Very happy with this store. The lamps have a silver shade not white but I like it. I recommend this store and would happily buy from them again.

My order delivered within 7 days of payment, great service. The products were the same as the web photos and delivered to my door in excellent condition. Thank you team.

Fantastic customer service

I received the lamps and days later after buying globes I realised flaw in one of the glasses. I took a photo and emailed it to onlinelighting and received a call advising that a replacement had been sent.
Great job Guys

Happy with product and service.

Arrived on time . Product as described and good price. Helpful and friendly service on the phone and able to offer appropriate advice. Think having 30 word minimum review is silly.

A good substitute for their retail store which closed.

Product availability, price and service were all very good. The globe I was looking for is scarce and I now have a convenient source for future replacements. Collection from warehouse without issue.

Lamp Shades Dirty & Damaged

Two lamp shades still in original package delivered dirty and badly indented. Online responded quickly, however now nearly two weeks later, still haven't received a replacement with no indication of delivery date or tracking.

August 13th 2019 Update: Lamp Shades Dirty & Damaged

Re my initial review, Online Lighting responded quickly, obtained replacements, however inspection found they too were damaged, the fault was that of the manufacturer. Obtained a full refund from OLL.

Delivery time could be better

Decent online companies ship next business day after payment. This company needed prompting to send order. As an electrician I need fast delivery and will consider other companies before this one in future.

Hi MJPF, Thank you for your valued feedback, if you would like to provide some additional details I would be happy to look into your order to see if there were any unusual delays experienced with your order that warranted PROMPTING. for future reference items stocked in OUR warehouse will ship the SAME DAY. Please note: that on our website, located under the relevant image, it will always state what the usual shipping terms are for that item.

Good value and helpful, but needs to work on communication

We ordered 3 Mercator ceiling fans online in middle of June. Fans were not shipped until a month later.
Delay was explained as due to stocktake at Mercator warehouse and change of ownership of Mercator, which I believe is the truth. However, I had to call Online Lighting every time to find out what was happening.
So in summary, product range is good, value for money is excellent and postage rate is great. However, communication after sales could be improved.

Fantastic service

Online lighting gave me the most professional and friendly service I have encountered in a very long time. They went above and beyond to help me find what I needed.

Excellent Product and Service - LED Lights and Dimmer Switch

Bought a number of LED down lights and a dimmer switch from OnlineLighting and I am very happy with everything. From the initial query into the availability of the items, suggestions for alternatives as my initial choice was not available, ordering the product, until the delivery which was on time OnlineLighting has been very professional and all the items purchased are working perfectly.

I would definitely be a returning customer and will suggest them to others.

Bedside lamps

Just love my new bedside lamps and the fact they have USB ports in the base is a fantastic idea. They keep the bedside table clear of extra cords etc.

Product was as described and came on time. Can't beat that.

We ordered a light fitting based on the description in the catalogue without actually seeing the light. The light fitting was as described and came on time. Can't beat that.

Spot on and ready for another order

Great pricing, broad range, fast service and quality products.

They have everything from simple batten holder DIY fittings to high-end electrician grade products for any project.

Keep Online lighting in mind any time you need to find the right light at the right price.

Perfection in desk lamps!

My 'adjust by touch' desk lamp is brilliant. Wide variety of control settings allows strong light for intricate tasks/reading, or alternatively, dim background light, when using computer monitor or watching TV.

Defeated

I will so thrilled to find a globe I had been trying to find for 6 months or so. It cost me over $50 with postage.
Efficient service it got to me in WA promptly. HOWEVER as I was installing it it broke in my hand.
So no globe and I am unwilling to spend another $50 so now stuck

Exactly what I needed

Company provided great communication, was very fast delivery at an affordable price cheaper than any stores near me, amazing and safe packaging was exactly what was needed. Will shop here again

Excellent service

Have repeatedly bought globes from them. Also prompt and efficient service.
The LED globes for our outdoor bare not lasting as long as they should, but I dont hold Online Lighting responsible for that. Would continue to be my first goto point.

Very rapid response to order!

Very easy process from choosing light to ordering to delivery. I would recommend this company and would buy from them again. I actually don't like shopping online but couldn't find what I wanted in shops. Found exactly what I wanted at Online Lighting.

I recently bought a Lusion 78mm R7S LED equivalent 6w 540lumen 360degree beam angle fitting. Is there a higher brightness lumen available in the same size fitting? Can be 180degree beam angle.
Hi There bott5, The one which you have purchased is the brightest available R7 globe available on our website. If you have any further enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 9939 3000. Kind Regards, The OnlineLighting Teamok thanks

HI I'm interested in the revolution 3 fan. Can you get this with remote control? If yes does it still need a wall mount switch or can it be plugged in the ceiling cavity and then operated by the remote? Thanks, Dave
Hi There Dave, Please be advised that remote controls for this fan can be purchased additionally. It also does come with a wall control mount and can be operated by the remote. If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 9939 3000. Regards, The OnlineLighting Team

What is the best quality deck light brand ? Do they come in warm light not the very white bright light ? I need 12.They will be wired in by an electrician. Can you recommend Type size brand? Thanks, John
Dear John, Thank you for your enquiry. Please see link below for quality Deck Lights in LED: https://onlinelighting.com.au/exterior/garden-lighting/deck-lights/led-deck-lights/?features_hash=7-12678 If you have any further questions regarding an item, please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 791 345. Regards, The OnlineLighting Team