Dianne Carroll

Dianne CarrollSydney, NSW

Bedroom lamps

These are lovely quality items. I have now bought 4 of them - they are well made, and of a good price. The delivery time was fantastic - great service.

Ally

AllySouthwest, VIC

Great bedroom light.

Light As described. Love the dimmer function and ability to angle light for reading. Very happy with purchase. Just as I wanted.

Vanessa S.

Vanessa S.South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely lights

Products packaged well and arrived promptly. Exactly as pictured. Very happy with the purchase experience!
Highly recommend Online Lighting for their product quality and customer service.

Mark

Mark

Very happy customer.

After much research I chose Online Lighting because they offered a more competitive price for exactly the same item on EBay. The lamp I ordered arrived quickly and extremely well packed. I'm converted and will buy again. Thanks

PL P.

PL P.Central West, NSW

Fantastic customer service and brilliant product!

They really understand customer service! I received a phone call to advise my order and delivery would be delayed personally to see if I was ok with that. A new estimated dispatch date was provided and my delivery arrived ahead of that. My lights are beautiful!

A C

A CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and safe shipping. Good quality Product.

Received the lights in couple of days. The product appears of good quality and was packed very safely. Waiting on sparky to fix the pendant lights.

Cheza

ChezaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Red lamp shade and base

Product is exactly as expected and the pics on line. Lovely lamp, really looks great.
Fast delivery and item was packed well to avoid any damage.

Not quite like shopping in person

The light I ordered was sent fairly quickly and was received in good order. One of the perils of shopping online is that sometimes how it looks on the screen is not how it looks once you see it in person. I was a bit disappointed with how the light I ordered differed from the picture - but thought I might just be able to swap the metal parts to a different colour. The customer service I received was vague and not really that helpful, would liked a bit more empathy and assistance than I received. I decided it would be easier to put up with a less than perfect light fitting, than to attempt a return or exchange.

Lyle

LyleAustralian Capital Territory

Slow delivery.

The product delivered is of good quality. It took 12 days to ship, so 15 days to get the unit, which then needed a non-standard cable. That's been ordered, but it's going to end up being four weeks from needing a light to having one.

IAN

IANMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lighting does exactly what I wanted.

Lighting was delivered promptly and I am
impressed with the quality and performance
of the installed product. I would certainly
consider purchasing from OnlineLighting
in the future.

Jwt

JwtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good website, have a look

Item I bought was not easy to find elsewhere. It works well. Delivery was not cheap but it was a good service.

Geoff M

Geoff MSydney, NSW

Most Competitive

Website was easy to navigate and find the product I sought.
The price was the BEST! of all I visited.
The delivery was quick and the goods as ordered.
I have no hesitation in recommending OnlineLighting.com.au to any person looking for the BEST deal on lighting.
I will
Be using them again.
Geoff.

Jan

JanPerth, WA

Brilliant Garage Door Smart Switch

I ordered this item a few weeks ago. The whole process was simple, delivery was fast, and communication was great.

I am very happy with the item, it works perfectly. Thanks!

Robert S.

Robert S.Perth, WA

Exactly as described

The light bulbs came and once installed were exactly as I had thought and imagine they would be from the description. Very happy with them.

Great service.

Wanted to replace halogen globes with LED and Carl went out his way to ensure the LED globes would work, even to the extent of phoning the supplier. Globes arrived promptly.

Find out how OnlineLighting.com.au compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Thanks for the rapid delivery of these great lights!

Thanks for the quick delivery of the lights that I ordered. The down lights are of great quality and perfect for my job!

quotient

quotientMid North Coast, NSW

Fast and good quality

For luminaries that are not carried by Bunnings (Why not???) on-line suppliers like this are a godsend. We received our order quickly and in perfect condition.

KathD

KathDSydney, NSW

Very efficient and well priced company!

I am near the end of a bathroom renovation and so have been dealing with a range of different suppliers and contractors, some great and others not so great! OnlineLighting has been one of the best! The product was sold at the best price I could find by far, they were always available to chat when I needed advice, and they were thoroughly transparent about the delivery timeframe. They kept me updated, and, best of all, the lights are great quality. I definitely recommend this company and will use them again myself!

Janark

JanarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, beautiful lights.

After ordering these same lights from another company and not receiving them, we finally got them from this store. No hassles whatsoever! Great.

Quality product, great price & excellent customer service.

Love the 2 touch lamps. Staff so helpful in rectifying replacing incorrect light bulbs. Easy to contact, keen to solve the issue and responded immediately. Highly recommended.