Listing monitored by OnlineLighting.com.au

Linda B.
Linda B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Delivered my item promptly and then helped out with an attachment needed. Good service and helpful people. One call and my problem was dealt with

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave OnlineLighting a 5 star rating - it's deeply appreciated!

Tame lion
Tame lion

Great to deal with

I first bought an item from their shop a year ago and the service and information was excellent. I needed to purchase another item and did so on-line. Item was posted the same day and received the following day. Invoice and shipping details were received by email.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Tame, Thank you so much for coming back to OnlineLighting and we are very pleased that your return visit and subsequent purchase was as good as your first experience and thank you for taking the time to leave OnlineLighting a 5-star review

These guys had the right product, an LED transformer that I was having difficulty locating. Price was good and delivery fast. Very happy.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Grahame , OnlineLighting thanks you for the 5 star rating.

Maria
MariaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service and best prices in the market. Would definitely recommend and buy again

The customer service is great: helpful, prompt and friendly. I enquired first via their website and received a reply on the same day; then by email and finally by phone. Every time the response was timely, friendly and answered my questions. I ordered over the phone and process was smooth and delivery prompt. Their catalogue is comprehensive. Website is easy to surf (many others are rather clunky). I haven't installed the products yet but they look just as described.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Maria , Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the all the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Dianne H.
Dianne H.North Queensland, QLD

GREAT SERVICE

second time I have purchased, very happy with the prompt efficient service and products, will definitely recommend thanks all at Online Lighting Dianne Townsville

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Dianne, Returning customers are the best compliment and it means a great deal to OnlineLighting that we earnt your trust for you to be confident to shop with us again. OnlineLighting deeply appreciate your 5-star review

Glenn
GlennHobart, TAS

Fantastic

Great service, Great products, prompt delivery, Great Prices what more can be said. Will be shopping with again in the not too distant future.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Glenn , Thank you so much for taking the time to leave OnlineLighting a 5-star review.

Joseph S.
Joseph S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good website and quality products.

Have completed around 6 transactions and spent more than $15k over the last few years and haven't had any issues with the products or any issues getting what I need, when I need.

joe
joeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Some very good points … one issue

This twin spot is aesthetically pleasing and being matte white, vs gloss, blends into the ceiling nicely. Clever mounting screws with “homing” point makes mounting easier. Flimsy mounting bracket detracts from overall quality. Good comms and fast delivery a plus.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Joe, thank you for the valued feed back, OnlineLighting will pass this feedback on to the manufacturer.

David W
David WPerth, WA

I will use this site again when in need of a lighting product

Exactly the product I was looking for, delivered in fast time. If ever I need another lighting product I will look you up first.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi David W, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. OnlineLighting really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

Great product

I couldn't find a decent constant current drive but these guy's had exactly what i needed at a great price and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Heath , OnlineLighting are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

Michael really went out of his way to source some time sensitive (thanks COVID!) lights. Really appreciate the level of service - and loved the lights.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Julie , Thank you so much for this 5-star review. OnlineLighting really appreciate you being a customer and We will definitely share this wonderful compliment with the Michael to let him know his efforts were appreciated.

Suits the ceiling space

Close to ceiling lamps were not quite the colour as indicated. Not bronze but brown paint shade ,otherwise very good

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Alan, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the all the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work

Coral StoneMurray Mallee, SA

Great stylish lamp

The Orwel Table Lamp white with antique gold looks so great in our rooms that had to go on a shared bed Table. Great service again will be back for sure.

Coral Stone

It has been a pleasure to do business with you and the products are as good if not better than shown on your online store.

Elektra
Elektra

Great lights, very reasonably priced

We are super happy with our 3 oyster lights. Delivery was fast and pricing was competitive. No complaints from us!

Hi Elektra , OnlineLighting thank you for the 5 star rating

Stunning lamps delivered super fast

Our lights were delivered quickly and looked exactly as they were advertised. I had a question for customer support and it was answered immediately.

Online L.OnlineLighting.com.au

Hi Leanne, OnlineLighting are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Read more reviews - page 2