The Lighting Outlet

The Lighting Outlet

Brian A

Brian ASydney, NSW

Great price and service

Easy parking and pick up of fan ordered on line at the best price. The fan is exactly as specified and works very well. Thank you to The Lighting Outlet.

Excellent service!

Excellent service and such an easy process. It made finding exactly what I needed so quick and easy. Very happy! Saved me so much time in hunting down what I was after.

David L.

David L.

Brilliant

Lights were great, they were exactly what was ordered. When installed and first switched on I was surprised how bright they were. The whole process was a positive experience. Delivered on time

Susan Thomas

Susan ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to order, quick delivery

The lighting outlet online ordering was quick and easy. The lights are excellent, exactly the same as described and pictures online. Delivery was hassle free and prompt. Would definitely order from them again

Rhonda

RhondaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Prompt delivery good customer service

We ordered two large lamp shades online unfortunately they were no longer available. We were offered an alternative that same day which we accepted and the order was dispatched the next day.
Very pleased with the shades.

Purple Poodle

Purple PoodleSydney, NSW

A Wonderful Floor Lamp

Thanks to the Lighting Outlet for prompt delivery and good packaging. The floor light was purchased as a Christmas present. It looks fantastic and was really good value, my son really loved it :)

It was perfect the transaction with the lighting outlet

From the time I chose the product and order it online till I got delivery everything went smoth and pleasant. I had couple of questions about the product and I called the shop and they were very helpfully.

John E.

John E.South East Queensland, QLD

great lights, great service, quick postage

Ordered some led tubes, they were the cheapest shop I could find. They came well packed, quickly and were very competitively priced. I will shop here again, as I need more of them.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Great product, great service

This is a gorgeous lamp and the order was processed and shipped really quickly. Well packaged and easy to assemble. Also they have Afterpay which is super helpful. Thank you.

CRANKY

CRANKYCentral Queensland, QLD

Very Unhappy client

Very poor customer skills, especially over the phone and no answering of e-mails at all, gotta love those auto responders. Leave messages for unavailable persons whilst they are the only ones that handle that department and no follow ups on these messages. If the returns department is not keeping up, this should tell you how they operate.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Good products but technical support not too efficient

Good selection of products and overall a positive experience. I do have a problem with a few down lights and I expect a little more responsiveness or direct communication with a technical person to resolve this than I have so far been given.

Good product and supplier service.

Needing to find a replacement fan for a heat transfer system an online search led me to The Lighting Outlet. Having found a replacement at a suitable price I placed an order. The order took a little longer to arrive than I expected but that was likely due to the courier. The fan arrived in good condition and I was very pleased with the service. Thanks.

Greg and Lona

Greg and LonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product and prompt delivery

I had to replace some LED down lights at home. The Lighting Outlet had a good range with detailed specs, and at a good price. Everything was easy to installed and worked perfectly. Good supplier.

Michael P.

Michael P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent supplier

Great price, fast shipping and good product range. Found my bulbs that I couldn’t find anywhere else. Thanks. Now I need to add more words to get to 30 words

Nic

Nicwollongong

Good product and service

I needed to replace 2 LED internal staircase step lights to match the existing run of lights. TLO had a great match, it was easy to purchase online and delivery was efficient and fast.

Great Service, Quality Product

Very easy process for ordering , I look on may web sites and I found lighting outlet to be very competitive with there price and quality product .
Product was delivered on time and very well packaged .

Great product great service

The lighting outlet were great to deal with, the staff were very experienced and had great communication and speedy delivery. Price was very competitive.
Happy to deal with them again.

Stu Clarke

Slow, no stock, wrong alternative product, no responsibility

Brett Lindsay

Brett Lindsay

Dealing with the lighting outlet

Easy to deal with. Quick postage upon completion of sale. Plenty of discounts/sales available if you sign up for the newsletter and are happy to wait for the right deal.

MGB