Fansonline

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent products and customer service.

I have ordered two Bahama DC Ceiling Fan with Remote and unfortunately the one unit had a different remote. I then contacted customer service and shortly after I got a response that they will contact the supplier. Three hours later I received another email saying that a replacement was sent out. Miranda who was helping me was very professional and her handling of this complaint was excellent. So far I have purchased six fans and I will keep on buying my fans from Fansonline. Keep up the excellent work.

First Class Service

Ordered 2 fans for my Alfresco area but read contacted by Fansonline team shortly after to advise the was a problem with the light.
I was offered 2 different options without requesting it, both of which was an upgrade to my order.
Can't recommend then highly enough. I've since ordered another 2 fans from them.
Great business, great customer service!!!

Excellent Customer Service with great range of products

Fansonline were so efficient. I ordered my fan online and it arrived the next day. I was very satisfied with their promptness and their follow up. Great company to deal with and good prices with free delivery.

Very happy!!!

We ordered our fan on a Friday evening hoping it would arrive by Saturday as I booked the electrician already..
I called up on the Monday morning to see when they would post it and she said it already has been. Tracking number said it would arrive by Wednesday.... I actually got it Tuesday.. I'm in nsw and it was shipped from Victoria.. So not bad time at all!

Basically their very quick with the posting.... Fan was as described and arrived in one piece...
Price was pretty much on par with every other website so can't say they were well priced..actually maybe a little more expensive being that I had to pay around $17 in shipping when other websites offered it for free, I Decided to pay the extra and go though this website as it has the best reviews and I trusted it more

My next fans will come from fansonline.Com.Au

Very happy

Delivery was quick and purchase was easy. Great fan very happy with how quiet and powerful it is. Can’t wait to use it on warm nights, price was reasonable, would recommend to others

Great company

Excellent pricing. Easy to order. Fast Delivery. And they followed up to make sure I was happy with the product. Would highly recommend them for a fan purchase and would purchase from them again.

Great Customer Service

Received my products very fast. Excellent customer service team, very friendly and knowledgeable, and Nupur was even kind enough to follow up that everything went well. I will not hesitate to use this company again in the future.

Great service.

Everything went well from start to finish.Will not hesitate to use this company again.Delivery was easy and arrived in time.The product was of good quality and seem to go together ok.

Great people to deal with.

Fantastic service, everything was as promised and the communication throughout was supurb. The delivery was amazingly fast, all in all a great company to deal with and would highly recommend.

Excellent company

I purchased two items from this company. They were just fantastic to deal with. The items were received promptly and were exactly what was ordered. Not to mention their great pricing. The most amazing thing about this company was their follow up customer service. They called me to make sure I was happy with my product and if there was anything else they could do for me or if there was anything they could improve on. Not many companies care enough to follow up like this much anymore. Super impressed and could not recommend more highly. Oh, and the range of products they offer is amazing and the website is super easy to navigate and the ordering process is a breeze. If you are in need of a fan there guys are a must!

Best price,best range, and great service

From the researching, to selection of desired fan, to the pricing and delivery a total efficient service I highly recommend this retailer from a large range retailers with so called excellent fans and deals.

Efficient service at it's best

Fansonline offer very rapid and efficient delivery, usually within 48 hours of the product being ordered. I have now bought at least 6 fans from them and cannot fault their service.

I purchased one last year and bought the same one again

I bought a second unit I was so impressed with the first. Great design and easy to install and operate. Very quiet operation. The design is very appealing and it looks great.

Great customer Service and product knowledge

I have used Fansonline on more than a few occasions and each time the team have been spot on with meeting my requirements. Helen and Miranda in particular deserve a shout out!

Nothing in stock after paying thousands for an online order!

Paid thousands of dollars for fans (all the same brand/ popular item) and informed 10 days later that there are none in stock with no certain time frame for availability.

Hi Kim, we’re extremely sorry for your poor experience with us. We try to maintain good communication with our customers, and we are investigating further to find out what went wrong in this case. I believe our sales team has looked into this for you this morning and provided an updated ETA. My understanding is that they offered you a choice of possible remedies for the situation and you have decided how you would like to proceed. Again, we sincerely apologise, and if we can be of further assistance, please let us know by emailing service@fansonline.com.au

Fantastic Seller!!!

Purchased two fans online and also out of state. Found the service to be excellent. Great communication, a comprehensive selection of products, very competitive pricing, extremely fast delivery and highly recommended. Very happy with the purchase and would buy from them again without hesitation. A+++

Excellent service

Ordered 4 fans, delivery was swift. Even though one was missing it was easy to contact customer service and resolve the issue. The re-delivered one then turned out to be broken, once again the issue was resolved easily and swiftly, receiving the replacement part within 2 days. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Great service, great price

Ordered two fan lights on line, fast efficient delivery, received a follow up call from Fansonline to ensure everything was up to standard. Very happy with service and I would have no hesitation recommending them

Great product.

Purchased a single room heat pump and its effecient and quiet and excellent value.Goods as stated, friendly service and fast delivery.
Doesn't get any better.
Highly recommended. Mark Dandaragan WA.

Top service

I bought a fan that didn't work properly. This mob, especially Helen and Miranda, were prompt, polite, helpful and sorted out expert opinion and replacement in very quick time. You can buy stuff anywhere but getting actual humans to sort things out in a friendly way is a lot harder. I will definitely use them again! Tom