Fansonline

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fansonline

Tina T
Tina TSydney, NSW

Great online experience and fast delivery

I needed to purchase some fans fast! Jumped onto the Fans Online website and used the live chat to get answers to my questions. Got the answers I needed and made my purchase on their very easy to navigate website. The fans arrived even faster than I thought they would which was a nice surprise. We installed them and they look great and am very happy with our purchase. Would highly recommend Fans Online!

Customer service

I had an issue with a broken light fitting with a fan light purchased from fans online .After contacting the online chat service , the customer service team arranged a replacement part to be sent promptly .I would like to thank Henry for this and would recommend this service .

• Return Claim MadeYes

Seasons after sales assistance.

Requested assistance from sales team regarding changing of light colours, within 2hrs (if not sooner) I had detailed explanation on how and where the switch was located and what to do.
Thank you Rebecca and Miranda.

Hilla R.
Hilla R.

Great online shopping, fast delivery, friendly follow-up

I looked at many fans in shops and online and found the Fansonline website easy to use and compare my selections. The delivery was so fast and it took a while to get an electrician in to install it. The fans look great, are super quiet and work well. What an upgrade form our old Futura fans! I was very impressed to get a phone call asking if I was happy with everything. Great service!

Todd
Todd

Awesome Service

Great service and the customer support team are fantastic, keep up the amazing work guys

Great Customer Service

I ordered 2 fans & only 1 arrived with courier. Customer Service chased it up straight away and the missing fan arrived a day later.

Above and Beyond - Thank you so much

I would really like to thank Fans Online for assisting me to get a hard to source fan sorted at very short notice. After speaking with several other suppliers who were no help at all, I came across Fans Online and upon understanding the situation (I needed the fan within 2 days time), they suggested I might be able to pickup the fan directly rather than having it delivered as per normal process. They helped me to organise this outside of their normal processes and I did indeed get the fan in time for my electrician to install it. Everyone that I spoke to was really lovely and I would definitely do business with them again. Thank you so much :).

Excellent support

Had questions about installation and replies were very quick and detailed, very helpful. Fan met expectations, quiet and nice looking.

Quality service

I contacted Fansonline twice - the most recent with Leah - and on both occasions their customer service was outstanding. They were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

Bruce and Denise Shaw
Bruce and Denise ShawMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent customer service!

I’ve always received quality from Fansonline, no question about that, but just as important is after sales service for that one time there’s a glitch. Response to my complaint from Helen, and later Rebecca, was prompt and friendly. They made good on my missing parts promising despatch within 24 hours. Thanks girls!

Christian T.
Christian T.Perth, WA

Fast and very helpful

Fast, great value and very helpful support from Leah in choosing our products. Would definitely use again and recommend. Thanks.

Karen
KarenCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing fans, and awesome customer service

This is the third time we have bought fans from Fansonline. The range is exceptional, and prices are super competitive. Our most recent fans are so user friendly to operate, and just right for our beach location. Big shout out to Leah in Sales as well, who has been amazingly helpful with selections and follow up services. I would not go anywhere else to source our fans - whether for inside, outside, or beachside! Ten out of ten guys!

Brian T.
Brian T.Perth, WA

Rare hunter Industrie II Hunter fan in stock and the correct colour!

Excellent customer service from Leah in sales, very pleasant and helpful, thank you. I could not source this fan locally in WA but Fansonline.com has one in stock Ex Melbourne saving me countless months waiting for delivery..Thanks again Fansonline!

CHRISTINE
CHRISTINEPerth, WA

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

The wall bracket for my fan remote unfortunately was not included in the packaging. Emailed to advise this and Rebecca responded promptly advising a replacement would be forwarded. Even for a small, non essential, non urgent part such as this, I am impressed with Rebecca's efficiency in resolving my query. Thanks Rebecca.

Great customer service

I ordered x10 ceiling fans, only 9 were delivered. I sent an enquiry email, this was followed up by Rebecca who tracked down the missing fan & it was delivered the next day. Excellent customer service & follow up.