Michael

Michael Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Very easy to order from the website, with delivery being fast and efficient (using a good courier service). After sale follow up was also very welcome, even though we had no issues at all with the fans received.

This is perfect

Thank you Miranda for all your help with my purchase of my 3 in 1 bathroom heat light . They look great

When it comes to customer service Fansonline nail it

I'm really happy with my purchase from Fansonline. The difference between these folk and others is the outstanding care and customer service that they provide. I'd highly recommend. Thanks especially to Tarryn and Elise!

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I found level of friendly customer service from Miranda outstanding at all stages from initial advice to organising a very prompt delivery at a price better than any others. Highly recommend this firm.

Charcos

CharcosPerth, WA

Prompt Service

Prompt and reliable service, fans are great quality. We have used fans online previously, great job guys - keep up the good work!

C Nicole

C NicoleSydney, NSW

fantastic Online Chat Service

I had no idea where to start when looking for new ceiling fans. I got all my questions answered plus other very important tips I wouldn't have thought of without even leaving home. Thank you Sam for your help!

Garry Hookey

Garry HookeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent seller and product

I recently bought a fan from this company. Very easy to place the order with prompt delivery. The brand was a Franco eco silent. It is super quiet with high airflow.

Beth C.

Beth C.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and efficient

Everything as expected. Fast delivery. They have a wide range of fans and it’s easy to search the cite according to what you’re after.

Two fans, one faulty - problem fixed!

The first time I called fansonline (late 2020) I received detailed advice about which product would suit my needs. This year I ordered two more of the same brand of the original ceiling fan and one worked beautifully, the less not so much. I contacted fansonline and outlined the issue. Emily replied promptly and helpfully. After a few reasonable requests for information about the functioning of the fan, Emily confirmed a replacement was on its way! I would recommend them for products, but most importantly, great service.

Pamela

PamelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superior service

I was looking for a quiet bedroom fan today, and decided to chat to Sam in the chat box. I'm so glad I did. I was directed straight to the page I needed, instead of having to trawl through the whole website. Then I was able to negotiate a special price, and the order is being put through for me. It will be despatched tomorrow. I feel almost like I had personal service like one gets in a shop, but without leaving the comfort of my chair. It was particularly satisfying to transact the purchase so quickly as I work full time and don't have much time left for shopping at weekends.

Adam

Adam

Great service, pricing and products

We purchased a Fanco Urban 2 DC Ceiling Fan with Dimmable CCT LED Light & Remote - White 52" and a light/exhaust fan combo for our kitchen. Company was easy to deal with and pricing was sharp. Unfortunately the light arrived with a broken cover, which has probably occured in transit. I contacted fansonline and Rebecca responded quickly and had organised a replacement no questions asked, no mucking around which is fantastic service. Really happy with the service and products would highly recommend fansonline.

Exceptional service

Contacted fans online to check status of my order of 4 fans. Items were dispatched that day and received them the following day. Outstanding - thank you Andrea.

Thankyou Rebecca

Rebecca at fans online followed up my queries regarding warranty rapidly and couldn’t do enough to help .I am very happy with the service they provided.

Mick G.

Mick G.Perth, WA

Great price and great service

Great range on the website, cheaper than my Perth supplier and at 3 business days delivery (one day quicker than estimated) way quicker than my Perth supplier.

Brian C.

Brian C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service, Quick Delivery and Quality Products

I bought 2 Fanco Eco Silent ceiling fans. The ordering procedure was dead easy and the fans arrived by courier in 2 business days. Both the fans and Fansonline are excellent. Very happy that I bought from them.

Trish P.

Trish P.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery and customer service

Very happy with service. Ordering was easy, Our fans arrived in a few days and enquires about installation received a fast response.

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fansonline provides great service and quality products

I have now received my third Aeratronic AE2+ fan from Fansonline. All three are exceptionally quiet and look amazing (and work well as a fan).
The service from Fansonline has been excellent with prompt responses to questions and accurate shipping advice.

N T.

N T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer support and fast delivery

Rapid customer support, really impressed with service. Products competitively priced and great to have reviews on the website. Thank you Miranda!

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service.

I dealt with Miranda who answered my questions promptly and even set up a quick link purchase for me as well as a Paypal facility. Fans arrived two days later - sparky not coming for weeks.

Chris

Chris

Exceptional customer service and competitive pricing

Exceptional customer service delivered from Paola made the whole transaction pleasurable. Communication was very good and prompt replies to emails. Very competitive pricing compared to other online retailers. Thank you Paola and thank you Fansonline.com.au

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers