Listing monitored by Fansonline

Simone R.
Simone R.Northeast, VIC

Fast delivery, great advice

I ordered a fan from Fansonline. It arrived less than a working week after I ordered it. Fantastic delivery speed! I then needed an extra bit and the help support (James) was able to point me in the right direction within a minute or so. What a great company and service! Thank you!

Chhaya
ChhayaCanberra 2600, ACT

More expensive than stores

Prices are more expensive online than on actual store. I bought 4 fans for $378 each and in store these are available for $255 each.

Karl
KarlGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fansonline

Fantastic service, from ordering on Monday to delivery on Tuesday morning. I was very impressed. The Airbus fans were exactly what I ordered and they are an excellent fan. I would highly recommend this company. Thanks

Great customer service

Leah was extremely helpful and efficient. Very happy with the service. She was able to help me when I struggled to get help from other companies.

Best customer service

Fans online were extremely nice and easy to work with especially Rebecca and Charlie, there was a slight issue with stock but they fixed the issue immediately at no extra cost. They were also the most cost effective option with good brands.

307vicki
307vickiSydney, NSW

No Return

Bought a fan that I could not use due to a sloping ceiling. (Paid almost $700)I filled in the request to return /exchange it knowing the box could not have been opened which it wasn’t .
They sent back a question asking if the box had been opened , I replied NO it had not . I never heard from them again .
So obviously they DONT take returns or exchanges be weary.

Tanya
TanyaPerth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service

Rebecca from Customer Service was absoultely fantastic with prompt response and replies to my queries. She got onto the Freight company and had my situation sorted in no time. Thanks heaps for a excellent job!!

Powerful and quiet

The fan is powerful and quiet, exactly what we wanted. It worked well throughout summer and prevented us needing to use air con.

Daz
DazHobart, TAS

Good to deal with

Found the best fan 2021 comparison very helpful when looking to purchase a fan for the bedroom. Pricing was very attractive, and service was prompt and efficient.

Find out how Fansonline compares to other Appliance Retailers

The friendly and professional staff helped me navigate my way to purchasing the best and most suitable fan .

Professional service with friendly and knowledgeable staff . A true pleasure to deal with this company . Highly recommend using this company .

Landed gent
Landed gentIllawarra, NSW

Awesome thoughtful advice . Really care about their customers

Proactively reached out to me when I put in my order to help me find an even better solution, the best possible fan . Really thoughtful and good advice . Wonderful thank you ! I would highly recommend them.

Libby
Libby

Excellent and fast service

were incredibly impressed with the speed of receiving our order - very accurate and complete - when we had a device that was faulty we could not fault their assistance in getting things resolved for us

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leah from Fansonline - FANTASTIC!!

2 x bathroom ceiling fans provided with exceptional and efficient service. LEAH ROCKS!! I would recommend anybody use Fansonline. Thanks again

Fantastic service and help

The service I received from fans online was absolutely brilliant. Leah the sales consultant could not have been more helpful and attentive. I would have no hesitation to recommend fan’s online to anyone.

Y Chi
Y ChiPerth, WA

Fantastic Price and Customer Services

I have bought an outdoor fan Aqua IP66 and 2 bathroom exhaust heater lights Ventair Sahara 4 in 1 from Fansonline separately. Both time, customer services (especially Miranda) and deliveries were fantastic in additional to their best price in the market. They promptly answered my queries on what suit my criteria. They rushed out my orders and all items were delivered to Perth within 4 days as promised. One Ventair Sahara came bent. Fansonline's Rebecca/Molly promptly replied on how to get the quickest warranty claim. Replacement from Ventair was within a week. Very impressed.
All items looked good and works very well now. I will definitely buy from them again.

Read more reviews - page 2

Judith
Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm
Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny
Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives