Fansonline

Fansonline

Great service and fantastic product..

Excellent product and friendly helpful staff.. All as described and postage was fast and even better because if was free shipping.. Would recommend again for sure to anyone needing a heat transfer kit..

Great easy service

Web site is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. Prices seem very competitive, certainly the cheapest I could find. Delivery was quick. Whole process was easy and trouble free.
Thanks!

When we ordered our fans some time before we needed them. Fans on line held them for us until we needed them and allowed us to make progress payments so we could spread the cost of our purchase. When sent the fans arrived on the day promised which fitted in well with our renovation schedule.

Happy purchase

Bought a ceiling fan, the online purchase was easy and it was the best price I could find for the fan we'd selected. I was a bit worried about the return policy as we'd bought a wood colour fan and if the colour wasn't like on the photo, I knew we wouldn't be able to return it. But I understand their policy, I wouldn't want to receive a fan that someone else previously returned.
The parcel arrived 2 days early. I didn't need to contact the customer service but I received a nice call a month later to ask if I was happy about my purchase.

Amazing and Fast Customer Service

Sent an inquiry email. Helen responded on a timely manner and was able to assist with the request. Based on this made my purchase immediately. Super impressed! I am sure item will be delivered as promised.

Good prices, service and delivery time

The prices are what first caught my eye when I was looking for fans for our bedrooms, fans online has a great range, particularly when it comes to DC fans as I find not all places have a large variety of them. I was pleasantly surprised with the delivery times, not used to purchases being delivered on the next day. On top of that I received a call sometime after the purchase to check how I was going and how the fans were working which is also nice and doesn't happen a lot anymore.

Best customer service ever

Helen was so helpful and efficient it really has been the best customer service i’ve ever received. Couldn’t rate Helen at fansonline higher and would highly recommend this company to buy your fans from. We had to return one of our fans with a faulty motor and received new motor at no cost a tall within days and were able to return faulty motor so easily. We love these fans and so happy with them and fansonline for their incredible service.

Exceeded Expectations

We needed to get 5 fans delivered within a week to meet the timeline of our friendly electrician, who would install them for us.
The chat-bot on the FansOnline website assured us that delivery would be within two working days of our order being placed. Other sites we looked at, whilst some were a few dollars cheaper, were offering delivery in 5-10 working days at best.
The product was in stock at FansOnline and two days later they were delivered as promised.
What really impressed us was the follow-up call to ensure that they had arrived and were performing as expected.
A pleasant buying experience and great service. Thoroughly recommended. Great fans by the way - Fanco Wynd.

Great service and good prices

I was in the market for a new ceiling fan and came across the FansOnline website. The site was fast and had lots of good detailed information. I ended up going with the DC fan that Choice had recommended, it was at a competitive price and ended up being delivered four days later.

Throughout the sales process when I had the odd question, I found Helen from Sales to offer a level of communication and service that is very rare these days. I would be more than happy to recommend them to family and friends.

Products are excellent and best price.

The ease of transaction with Fansonline was great. I am a repeat customer simply because I can trust the process from purchase right throuhg to delivery. Items are exactly as described.

Excellent Service

Fansonline have a great range of quality products and fast dispatch. I received my product within 3 days with a public holiday in between, well done to the team. I was very happy with the exceptional customer service I received from Jenny in the sales team. My whole online purchase experience was great, I would definitely recommend others to buy from fansonline.

Helpful, Understanding and Knowledgeable

I dealt with Amanda and Jenny who were very patient and helped me navigate fans and the process/delivery. I can get emotional when I don't understand things but the sales reps were fantastic. Thank you

Quality products

If you want a good quality fan, then use people who only sell fans. Fans on line have quality products that work with an efficient delivery service. Website is easy to use.

Fansonline service review

Found the website simple and intuitive to use. Product information was clear and sufficient to allow an informed decision. Pricing was competitive when compared to other suppliers. The order and payment process was easy and delivery by courier was excellent.

Easy, quick and great followup

The Fansonline website was easy to navigate, find what I wanted and then to pay for the fans. There was a very quick and efficient delivery service. A personal followup phone call was a special touch.

Easy and reliable

Fans online have a really easy to use website, and the fans were delivered very promptly. I received a follow up phone call to ensure everything went well. Thanks very much for the great service and good product!

great service

Fansonline was great. Big range to choose from, with lots of product info.
Helpful team, everything was delivered promptly. Really friendly after sales service. I'd definitely recommend and use them again.
Great!

Fansonline great service !

fasonline replaced my faulty window fan with new one Thanks for the great service that was provided by your service staff hope too buy more products from you company plus a quick delivery

I will be using Fansonline for my next purchase. Easy to navigate the site and to place an order. Some ecommerce businesses stand out. This is one of them.
Prompt delivery and the price was right.

great job

item was delivered in record time, the unit was well presented and the details were completely accurate, we've had no issues with the transaction at any stage. it was an easy process and hassle free - just what online shopping is meant to be