Fansonline

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quick easy service and great fans

I bought a couple of Fanco Urban 2 indoor/outdoor fans for my large living room from Fansonline. They were delivered very quickly and my delivery instructions were followed by the polite courier. They have been transformative for my living space, replacing 2 old much less powerful fans.

Great customer service

My original order was out of stock and I needed ceiling ventilation for an upcoming job. Mark took the time to find a suitable alternative and send it out for the same price. Excellent!

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

Ceiling fans

Brilliant and helpful service - was able to have an online chat that helped me to make a decision about the best fan for my situation. So much better service to deal with online that we have experienced in stores recently

Lee Gunn

Lee GunnMelbourne

Return service from Lachlan was fabulous

I purchased a fan that I needed to return - no problem with the fan - due to my elderly parent's homecare provider - Lachlan went out of his way to ensure that I got a refund vs a store credit and was very supportive of the reasons why. Great service Yah

Tracey

Tracey

Fantastic Service

We purchased 2 Fanco Urban 2 - Matt black Indoor/Outdoor ABS Blade Ceiling Fans for our outdoor area. Fansonline had just what we were looking for and the price was fantastic.
The service was 2nd to none! Fast shipping also. Would highly recommend this company and would definitely purchase from them again.

Len Knoxx

Len Knoxx

Good, but buy Local

We bought online because we could not find a local supplier for our style. I thought no more about my purchase because it all went as expected. So buy from them if you cant get what you want from a local store. Support Local if possible!

Electrical contractor purchasing fans

I recently purchased 4 Fanco Eco Silent 48 inch with light unit Model CFFCES22LWH InInto separate transactions.My customers are very happy with the product and I am extremely happy with the service and prompt delivery.Would be great if all of my suppliers were as easy and helpful to deal with

Kevin

Kevin

Great product and great service.

I ordered two Fanco Urban 52" (I wish the maker would describe them in centimetres) DC Ceiling Fans with Dimmable LED light and remote from Fansonline. They were a competitive price, arrived a day earlier than expected and were exactly as described. What more could you ask for.

BS Teo

BS TeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Although I started with a problem, the fan I ordered was out of stock, it turned into an opportunity for good advice as the recommended item looked great. All because of the excellent and prompt online service provided. Rebecca took the trouble to ask the right questions and found me the right fan

Nadia

NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices & great customer service

I didn't expect I'd receive any service when buying a fan online but Fansonline is really great, you're dealing with real caring humans. Excellent advice, fast delivery, great communication - I highly recommend!

prompt and helpful customer service

George was extremely prompt and helpful in following up a missing part from a supplier. would recommened a pleasure to deal with. will be purchasing future products from fansonline again

Mim

Mim

Excellent product and excellent customer service

We cannot fault the service provided by this company. Pleasantly surprised by the prompt delivery. Tarryn was fantastic , responding to emails quickly and sorting out an after sales issue. We will use this company again. It was great to get such good service from an online company. We will recommend to others

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

Five Star Customer Service!!!!

I ordered an Item (Ceiling Fan) through Fans Online Ebay Store this morning and after making payment I realised I had selected the wrong colour. I got in touch with Miranda from Fans Online and she could not have been more helpful. Real Customer Service - Not being asked to wait days for a reply - but instead a quick reply with all the relevant information that I needed and her promise that the original item would be cancelled asap so that I could then purchase the correct coloured fan. She was true to her word and I was able to correct my initial mistake within a very short time line. Miranda made this process so painless and is a true credit to Fans Online. Will certainly deal with them again ....

Fantastic service

Taryn was very helpful with our order which was urgent. We were so surprised when the fans were delivered much sooner than expected. Will purchase from this company again and will of course recommend to our friends.

Tom Melbourne

Tom MelbourneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great online store experience

Many online stores have abysmal customer service, so much so that most of the timecheap prices = bodgy service.
BUT not this one! George from Fansonline has been so helpful and cheery.
I'd happily buy from them again.

oakesey

oakeseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Ordered fans, but one size not immediately available. Was notified by email that there would be a slight delay, and this was followed up with an update to let me know when the order was expected to be in. Another email to let me know the fans were on their way..Excellent communication and friendly

Chris4747

Chris4747SYDNEY

fansonline supplier

ordered a fan with fans on line, the order was placed on a Sunday delivered on the Wednesday. no hassle and even asked if i would prefer it left in a secure location, would use them again

Yeti0910

Yeti0910Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent company to deal with.

Fansonline hold a good range of quality products. Easy to browse, filter and find what you need. Shipping company that is used is reliable and punctual. Wish there were more companies like this in Australia.

Roger

Roger

Not just a fan but a work of art

Sharp pricing fantastic product!! Looks great, a perfectly balanced fan that provides great airflow whilst being nice and quiet. Fans on line kept me in the loop as to dispatch, delivery was easy to follow up and I am delighted with the end result.

StylechaserAU

Recommended and sold me accessories not required

When I provided the height of my ceilings the rep recommended use of extension poles.
When I and the electrician installing the fans read the manual on the fan model the ceiling height actually did not warrant the use of the poles - would actually reduce the effectiveness.
Fansonline refuses to accept any responsibility and have said I must organise and fund the return of the item and that there was a possibility they would deduct another $25 from my refund if they couldnt resell it. Postage costs exceed the the value of the poles due to it being so big and heavy so I cant even make the return.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Quintal

Quintalasked

Has any member used to comment on the fairly new bathroom & laundry ducted inline exhaust fan: Fanco Mixflow TT Silent Inline Exhaust Fan: 200mm SKU: EXVUTTS200? Many thanks if you could review.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Quintal, thanks for reaching out with your question. At the moment, there's no Product Review page for this item, but rest assured we've sold multiple units of this model (its very popular!) to some very satisfied customers. If you have any specific questions about the TT Silent mix flow fan, please get in touch with us by emailing sales@fansonline.com.au and our team will be happy to assist you.

Andrea Chaplin

Andrea Chaplinasked

Hi we live in Perth and doing bathroom renovations and require 5 QUIET exhaust fans - do you have any recommendations? Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your email.

Please email us at sales@fansonline.com.au so we can assist you. Or give us a call on 03 9017 0366!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Team @ Fansonline

ANDREW
ANDREW

Hi, the best we have found for price and value are the ECVEAI12W: Ventair Airbus 300 Ceiling Exhaust Fan White - Round.

We use them on all our homes

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives