Russell S.

Russell S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fanco Eco Silent DC Fan - 'Fan for fantastic'

caparker

caparker

Great customer service

Good clear response to my questions online - fast pricing & delivery. Helen was very helpful, in confirming correct codes / costs and customer service

Stephen

StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Change of Mind Request

I ordered 3 fans with remotes only to realise they did not have lights. I requested an exchange after 14 days. I was advised one opened box could not be returned which is fine. They accepted two returns, supplied 3 new Eco Silent fans with a discount and delivery was within 2 days. The customer service provided by Rebecca was awesome. Very helpful, proactive and very clear communications. I would recommend Fansonline to anyone interested in their products. Customer service beyond expectations!

Find out how Fansonline compares to other Appliance Retailers

Needed my remotes replaced under warranty due to batteries leaking chemicals. Very quick and helpful response, posted to me promptly, no dramas. Lovely people (Helen and Tarryn and Elise) to deal with. Much appreciation to hard working diligent staff.

MoleandBird

MoleandBird

A lesson in Customer Service

We had a small issue with the third party delivery company but Rebecca fixed it. Her communication and understanding were fantastic and we or our new fan.
Well done Rebecca.

Easy to use website and fan delivered within 3 business days

Required 2 fans for an outdoor space fairly quickly. Placed order and checked stock with their customer service team and had the fans in under 3 days. Very happy!

Kate

Kate

Quick & super professional customer service

I recently ordered fans from Fansonline. The whole process was quick and all the staff I interacted with (shout out to Rebecca) were so helpful. When there was the possibility of a small delay they were really proactive in letting me know & offerings great solutions that were entirely customer focussed. Super impressed and would highly recommend.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fansonline Service

Paola and other staff were extremely helpful, efficient & professional. After experiencing a minor computer problem you made the purchase stress free.

Remote replacement

The customer service I received from Paola and Fans Online was excellent, I needed a new remote for my ceiling fan and I received it within 24 hours and couldn't be happier, many thanks Fans Online

Sharon

Sharon

Great After Sales Service

I purchased 2 fans in 2017 and needed to replace the remotes and they were so helpful. Would highly recommend

Good company

I ordered a fan which turned out to be out of stock. They were happy to give a refund but also offered an alternative at a discount.

Clinton D

Clinton DSydney, NSW

All around a positive experience

I purchased a number of fan related items for a renovation.

The website contained a comprehensive range and pricing was competitive (for the most part).

I contacted the sales team with a product enquiry and their response was prompt and thorough.

Items were delivered quickly.

I had some after sale enquires regarding one item, and Helen was very comprehensive in her response. The information she provided was enough to help me sort out the issue.

Positives all around.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic prompt service

Fantastic service from Napur. She helped me over the phone and arranged our fans to be delivered asap. Extremely happy.

Huw T.

Huw T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

delivered what was promised

good fan - effective and silent. great customer service from fansonline. I read the reviews before purchasing and they lived up to the hype. they seem to look for opportunities to go above and beyond. very happy and thoroughly recommend.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent customer service

great communication from an excellent company. Super fast shipping and got my fan here in time to be installed. Will purchase again.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Rate Company

I purchased 2 Plus 4 exhaust fans from you in November 2019 last year. As I live in Sunshine Coast Qld these heat Lamps had very little use probably only 2 months. I was extremely pleased with the timely manner for the delivery of the exhaust fans in the first place. I was only making an enquiry regarding a blown heat lamp
recently asking if it was unusual for one to blow so quick and it was replaced just a quick as the original order. Their customer service is 10 out of 10 I will definitely be recommending Fans Online to anyone who is looking for fans.

Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fans and Service

Thanks Paola for your friendly and great service with our fans purchase. The fans are quality products and good value to. Many Thanks

Erika

ErikaPeel, WA

fabulous service and product

Recently placed an order for two fans and as we are in Western Australia we were absolutely amazed at the speed of delivery,the quality of the fans are outstanding,would definately recommend this company

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price and quality product

Due to covid I was unable to have my fans installed until months after I purchased them from Fansonline. I was a bit worried about how the cheaper fan would perform, but I'm absolutely thrilled with them all! The Bullet 1200 looks modern and unobtrusive and are so quiet with great power. There's no wobble, no motor sound, best fans ever and at such a great price! The Brilliant Bahama fan is gorgeous. A real feature in the living room, so quiet and powerful. My husband was worried about these fans I bought on-line, but is also thrilled with all of them. They were delivered super quick and safely. Great communication, excellent products. Thank you Fansonline!

Ed E.

Ed E.Far North Queensland, QLD

Andrea was very helpful in arranging a light cover for one of the fans I purchased, good follow up and kept me well informed. Thanks again. Ed

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers