Emma Z.

Emma Z.

Wonderful Customer Service

I am so pleased with the efficiency and customer service I experienced with FansOnline. I have received multiple orders quickly - especially given I am on the West coast. Would recommend this site to others and will be a repeat customer.

Hannah d

Hannah dAU

Excellent customer service

I ordered multiple items including a bathroom fan. After finding out it wasn’t possible to install, Jake was very helpful and able to cancel and refund that item while allowing the remaining items to be shipped. Excellent customer service and really appreciated during a busy renovation! Will only buy my fans here in future

ManojD

ManojDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer service By Miranda

I initially made contact via website regarding a suitable exhaust fan for a kitchen. Miranda responded promptly and provided detailed options for me. I spoke with my electrician to discuss my choice. She was very through and very helpful. Miranda made me feel comfortable making my decision as I had no idea about the product . I would certainly recommend anyone to make contact with this team with their purchases. I am yet to receive my fan.

Pleasantly surprised

Pleasantly surprisedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Sent an enquiry yesterday morning about the ETA of potential order. Got a response in less than 30min. Said if I placed the order by 1pm they’d be dispatched that day. I placed the order at 1pm thinking I’d missed the cutoff, which was my bad.
Fans received today as promised.
Thanks Bruno!!

JosieJo2000

JosieJo2000Perth, WA

Great service and products

I was a bit nervous about purchasing 5 fans online but I needn’t have worried - buying through Fansonline was a breeze (pardon the pun!!) . So easy to order and the fans arrived in WA after a few days. They accept Paypal which is great. The courier was lovely and when he realised we weren’t home he came back a few hours later rather than leaving them at the door. Prices are competitive (my electrician couldn’t match it even with his trade discount) and shipping is included. Highly recommend.

ABIS

ABISGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick delivery

Happy with my purchase, The fan was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packed . The follow up call from the supplier was greatly appreciated and I am more thna happy to recommend them to others.

Zana

ZanaGippsland, VIC

Friendly staff, Excellent customer service, Highly recommended...

I purchased a fan and realised the light fitting cover was damaged. The order was opened 7 days after their
policy of notification timeframe. I called Fansonline and spoke to Rebecca who arranged for a replacement with prompt delivery. Great work!

Amanda K.

Amanda K.Illawarra, NSW

Great Service

Great service provides. Very friendly and helpful staff (Particularly in regards to organising appropriate delivery). Hard to beat competitive prices and Prompt delivery. Highly recommend to anyone. Would definitely use again.

Paul D.

Paul D.South East Queensland, QLD

Top Service

The system works..Works well..Knew what i wanted and searched prices..Fansonline were way ahead of the rest..Taking into account i ordered on the weekend my fans arrived 3 days later...Brilliant work and very happy

Find out how Fansonline compares to other Appliance Retailers

great product and friendly service.

purchased a fan not realizing it didnt have a light. after paying for the fan i soon realized i made a mistake. contacted fansonline with in minutes they refunded my money and offered the correct fan. great to deal with, great service and prompt response. thanks

Easy to deal with and good customer service

After researching online, I have purchased twice from Fansonline and both experiences have been great, with quick delivery and good service. After placing the recent order I realised I needed to make a change and gave them a call. I spoke to Jenny who was very helpful and it was very easy to make the change. The fans arrived a couple of days later and are installed and working well.

Adrian K.

Adrian K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered several exhaust fans from Fans Online - unfortunately a small plastic part (backdraft shutter) was broken when I unpacked it. No fault on Fans Online, just one of those things.
After emailing Rebecca, she had a complete replacement fan delivered to me within 2 days - amazing customer service!

Kel Ly

Kel LySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service!

Fantastic customer service. I contacted them when I had an issue with the back of my remote control and fansonline replaced it with no fuss. I will buy from fansonline again.

cooky

cookyMid West, WA

Customer service

I have been dealing with Rebecca in regards to my order and she has been nothing short of excellent to deal with. Highly recommend fansonline and as a electrical contactor I will be using them more.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great service! I have purchased goods before with no issues at all. This last purchase came with a delivery hiccup, which was no fault of fansonline, but the effort Rebecca went to, to resolve the issue with the delivery company was great. Prompt communication and hassle free for me. I will ask to deal directly with Rebecca in the future. Easy to deal with.

Thank you again Rebecca for your excellent work. Greatly appreciated! A++++++++++

Find out how Fansonline compares to other Appliance Retailers

Great delivery and service! There was an issue with one of the items I received, and fansonline were very friendly and fast to resolve the issue. I will be buying from them again!

Amazing service!

I got told last minute by my builder that I needed the fan this week. I ordered to SA and it arrived in 2 days! Saved me $100’s of dollars too!

Lynn T.

Lynn T.Brisbane

Infinity -I DC Low Profile ceiling fans with LED lights

Bought 3 of the infinity-i DC ceiling fans Sept 2019 from Fansonline. Great price and prompt delivery. They look great and work a treat! Couldn't be happier with this purchase. Recently had an issue with 2 of the remote controls, and Nupur at Fansonline was super helpful in rectifying the problem. She was fast, efficient, and friendly and our replacement remote controls arrived right when promised. Fansonline get a huge thumbs up from us for great service and awesome after-sales service.

Paul Robinson

Paul RobinsonSydney, NSW

Excellent fans , price and online customer service

Fans online are a fan-tastic online site. Excellent range of fans to choose from and best prices.
Their customer service team is brilliant and offer top-knotch service.

If Miranda sends you an email be prepared for excellent customer service

Betty

BettyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service when I broke my ceiling fan blade

I bought ceiling fans from Fansonline three years ago to install in my new home. Last week I accidentally broke one of the timber fan blades. I contacted the company by email on the weekend and received a response the very next business day. They looked into replacement blades for me and had sourced the blades within a few days. I only had to pay freight to receive the replacement blades. I was very impressed with their customer service and prompt postage of the item. Thank you to the staff at Fansonline.

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Quintal

Quintalasked

Has any member used to comment on the fairly new bathroom & laundry ducted inline exhaust fan: Fanco Mixflow TT Silent Inline Exhaust Fan: 200mm SKU: EXVUTTS200? Many thanks if you could review.

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Quintal, thanks for reaching out with your question. At the moment, there's no Product Review page for this item, but rest assured we've sold multiple units of this model (its very popular!) to some very satisfied customers. If you have any specific questions about the TT Silent mix flow fan, please get in touch with us by emailing sales@fansonline.com.au and our team will be happy to assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers