Paula

PaulaSydney, NSW

Purchase of fan online

I was very happy with the service from Miranda at Fansonline. I had very prompt service and was helped in a very courteous fashion. I will order again.
Steve F

Outstanding Aftersale Service

Emiliy, Rebecca and Miranda sorted a discrepancy with my order and arranged for replacements from the manufacturer within the week. Competent, reliable, friendly and outstanding service. Highly recommend Fansonline staff.

PaulM

PaulMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, Great Price and Excellent service

Today I purchased 3 Franco Infinity-i fans, initially I purchased just one to replace a bedroom fan I broke by shaking the feathers in my doona, anyway I decided I might as well replace my 2 noisy downstairs fans at the same time so I emailed Fansonline and requested a good price and Matt rang me very soon after sending my email and gave me a good price on purchasing all 3 so I went ahead with the order, Matt was extremely helpful and answered all my queries, i would certainly recommend Fansonline to anyone requiring help with ceiling fans, also my fans are being delivered free by express courier and should be here on Tuesday, that's excellent in these difficult COVID-19 times

Steve G.

Steve G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service, great products, great price for Franco Eco Silent DC Ceiling Fan

I read the reviews on the Franco Eco Silent DC ceiling fan and had need to ask a question about them. Miranda from Fansonline first contacted by email asking if she could contact me to discuss the matter. Miranda then rang me the following morning and addressed my matter directly. I found her to be courteous, helpful, friendly and extremely pleasant to deal with. As Miranda is a reflection of the company I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. The fans should be with us next week so I will update on how they work sometime thereafter but they already have great reviews.

Warwick

WarwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great support after sale

Lachlan was extremely helpful, rectifying a minor discreoancy with my order immediately and without fuss. Delivery was prompt and service was excellent. Fansonline have an extensive range and the exact product I was after was available here after not being able to find it on other websites.
Warwick

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Excellent service to replace broken fanlight cover

Fanlight Cover was broken on receipt , emailed to customer service and Rebecca sent replacement FOC.
No lengthily discussion on whose fault it was . I was very Impressed and would buy again from them.
Cheers Jim

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Great Service

I've ordered a few items from Fans Online and the service is always fantastic. I always phone them to discuss the pros and cons of different fans based on my needs and the staff are so helpful. Great products, fast delivery, wonderful service. I would highly recommend them.

SUPER FAST DELIVERY!

This is the second time ordering from Fans online. Online sale.Fabulous selection. Wonderful experience! Fast delivery even during a pandemic! well priced and fabulous product! Thank you!I will definitely use this company again and again!:)

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent website & service

The fansonline website really is excellent for narrowing down choices (we needed wall controlled, no light) & makes the process of choosing easy. I did online chat & also emailed & Miranda was very helpful. Prices very competitive & love the free express shipping too. They made the process of choosing 17 fans for a restaurant & hotel reception easy.

Disappointing service

When installing a fan outside stated exchange period and only then realising fans online had shipped the wrong product (very similar packaging), they were unwilling to exchange the item despite it being packed and photos sent confirming this on 2 occasions.

Great Service & Advice

Called and spoke with Matt. He provided great insight into ventilation, but gave it to me in layman's terms (showing he knows his stuff!). Will be buying from them now and in the future! Nice one :)

LouB

LouB

Friendly and helpful service

This is the second time ordering fans from fans online. They are quick to respond whether by email or phone and so helpful. Shout out to Matt who sorted everything for us.

Luci

LuciHunter Region, NSW

A huge thanks to Rebecca

Very impressed with the after sales service and Rebecca. Had a problem with delayed delivery via courier (during Covid - so to be expected) but Rebecca was very helpful and kept me informed of progress. Also, I messed up slightly with the order but it was sorted out quickly and once again, I was kept informed. Very happy. LB

Cos

CosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very bad customer service

Bcat

BcatSydney, NSW

Helpful service and fast delivery

Matt and his colleagues at Fansonline were extremely helpful. I needed a fan in a hurry and it arrived from Melbourne to Sydney in well under 24 hours. You can't really beat that. Price was good too.

Fantastic

Ventair Sahara 4 in 1 Bathroom Fan, hot air, cold air, exhaust and LED light
Best price, good communication, arrived very promptly.
Installed and working better than the tastic it replaced.
Happy so far.

Kaz

KazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fanco Fans

Service over the phone by Bruno was outstanding. Price competitive. Have bought these fans for bedrooms in previous house and they were silent and efficient so bought again. Highly recommend.

Great customer service

I had some questions before I placed my order for 3 DC ceiling fans. Nupur was knowledgeable about the products, and went so far as to place my order for me. The next day I realised I had made a mistake with the order, I emailed Fansonline and Miranda replied. Nothing was too hard to rectify, and my amended order left Melbourne that day bound for Queensland. What fantastic customer service, thank you!!

Dennis H

Dennis HSydney, NSW

Great choices and great service

I'm not a fan (pardon the pun) of online shopping, but Fansonline has a much better range of bathroom exhaust fans than I was able to find in any of my local stores. The website is easy to navigate and the prices are as good as another online or physical store I could find. There after sales service seems good also, they emailed me at each stage of the purchase (order acceptance, order dispatch and order delivery). I liked the experience so much that I didn't hesitate in going back to them again for another purchase.

Stuart M.

Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service - good products

I have already purchased one fan from Fansonline and just ordered another one to match. The service level and responsiveness from them (thanks Miranda) was excellent with prompt replies and clear communication.
The fan in question is the Aeratronic A2+ which looks great and is silent - worth the extra money. My electrician said it was much easier to install than other brands also.

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Fansonline, we bought a Milano DC ceiling light with LED light (white) from you back in 2018 (still have the receipt for $449) but only had it installed this year. It works fine but when you turn it on it buzzes for about 20 seconds then stops. The electrician who installed it said the buzzing isn't due to the installation and to contact the manufacturer as they will send a technician to address the issue. I'm impressed with the glowing customer reviews of Fansonline and hoping you can help me get this sorted? Cheers, Judith

Hi there Judith,
Of course, we would be happy to look into this, but we cannot resolve warranty claims through review portals such as this one. The fan you bought is covered by a 2-year in-home warranty, so depending on the exact date of purchase, it may still be covered. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Thanks also for your lovely comments and yes we do take pride in our customer service and try to assist where we can!

Norm

Normasked

We have 3 fanco 48" celing fans ,but the one in the kitchen will interninently do a beep and turn itself off. I have changed the battery ,but still the same .

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Norm, thanks for your question. We cannot diagnose this issue ourselves, however we have a customer service team available to assist with your enquiry. All the fans in our range are covered by a manufacturer’s in home warranty in addition to your rights under consumer law. Please email service@fansonline.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Can you recommend an electrican for installation?

Jemma B.Fansonline

Hi Jenny, thanks for reaching out :) We're actually working with a third party company to offer a post- purchase installation service. If you've already purchased from us, email sales@fansonline.com.au so that we can verify for your purchase, and we can send you a link to the booking portal.

Get an answer from our members and Fansonline representatives

Other Appliance Retailers