Fansonline

Fansonline

Excellent fan. Is every thing I wanted.

After reviewing ceiling fans online, I found the exact fan I wanted at Fansonline. The purchasing procedure was simple and efficient. Received it in only a couple of days. Highly recommend Fansonline.

7 fans and still a fan of Fansonline

Renovating and used Fansonline to supply seven fans over the years, replacing old ones for every room in the house. Always a great product range to choose from, great communication on ordering and after sales support, if needed.

Great Company!

A very professional and efficient company. Always quick to process orders/requests and the right stock always delivered.

Would definitely recommend Fansonline to family and friends as well as use again on our next project :)

Store LocationOnline

I have found fans online to be very helpful with questions prior to the purchase. Delivery was very fast. Would definitely recommend Fans online to anybody who asks. Thanks Fans online.

Couldn't have been anymore helpful!! So happy

Very obliging, did everything we asked them to even if it was out of the normal for them. So helpful, really happy with the service they provided and wpuld highly recommend them!!

Store LocationOakleigh south

Had an issue with one of my 3 fans, it had a severe case of the collywobbles. Tried the manufacturing Co warranty dept and they lost track of my issue. Posted sad feedback to Fansonline and within 2 hours Helen got emails going and within 4 hours I had a replacement fan on it's way from the Co. It has just been installed and OMG! no shaking all over! Very good internet co. and again thank you for all your help to resolve the problem!

Great website and excellent service

Delivery from online purchase arrived quickly. There was a part missing from one of the fans and all it took was a message to them, and Helen was back in touch straight away and we got it all fixed with no fuss and no aggravation. Great customer service! Am about to buy another fan from them. A very reliable online retailer.

Store LocationFansonline ebay store

Good website and prompt delivery

The website made it easy to compare fans and the order process was smooth
The fans arrived very promptly and in good condition
The electricians had no problems with the install
We also had a follow up call from the team to check that we were happy
They were interested in our feedback
All very reassuring

What a Team!

What a team, Helen & Jenny.e to diamonds
For 2 months not only did they listen to my issue and fully supported me they actually cared.
Now that's customer service! their company and the companies
To fansonline you have two wonderful diamonds within your company you should be so proud and lucky to have them on your team and looking after their company.
Helen & Jenny, AWESOME TEAM.
Thank you.
Mick.

Helen was amazing!

I had a few issues with warranty and Helen was incredible! Can't rate her service highly enough. She helped me get everything sorted and push it along for me. Thank you!

Great service and delivery time very pleased.

It was a better than our expectations, The unit works better than the replacement, which was dearer.
I am really pleased we did it as it it is brighter and pumps out more heat.

Quality Service

Excellent service. Quality product. Ordered one day delivered the next. Would use this company again and recommend to friends and family. The assistant I spoke to was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Going the Extra Mile

1st 2 of the fans arrived with damaged light fittings, and though itvwas past the time specified, new house waiting for the electrician, replacements provided. 2nd the electrician misplaced the remotes for the fans. When we moved in no remotes no operating fans. A lot of help was provided to obtain replacements and to minimize the out of pocket expenses. The remotes are normally not available and when supplied, only with their recievers. They negotiated with the importers to sell them without the recievers. Great after sales support, thanks! Oh the fans, so far doing everything they should.

Great after sales service and advice

Purchased fan recommended by Choice via ebay, great price and quick delivery.
Instillation ( by electrician) was easy and fan is quiet and smooth. Light very bright and suitable for a large room. 3 stage dimmer switch available but not intuitive

Fantastic customer service

I love this product, works well and looks stylish and modern, the customer service was top notch!! Very friendly and accommodating..
Postage was super fast, and price is very reasonable...
Highly recommend!!

Happy Customer

This is a wonderful product, and there was amazing service! It's made a big difference, I can now get a good night's sleep! Was delivered in a very short time!

Fast delivery Good communication Great website

Using the FansOnline website, we were able to find the fan from the many available. Their price was very competitive when compared to other retailers. It came quickly to Perth from interstate.

Fast fans

Quick delivery, no damage, ordering service easy, great price and great quality fans. Only negative I have is that there is no flexibility in delivery options. I would have preferred to arrange a mutual time or day to collect.

Fanco Fans

Ordered four fans and they were delivered promptly and very pleased with their look, quietness and low profile. Fans on line also rang to see how they going. Highly recommend their service.

Make sure you get your order correct.

I incorrectly ordered 3 fans (no lights) and they refused to take one back as the box was opened.
All the contents were still in their packaging. Not happy.
Buyer beware

Hi Woddles, sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with our returns policy. We understand that anyone can make a mistake like ordering a fan in the wrong size or colour. Our returns policy allows for circumstances like this, which is why we accepted your return request for 2 out of the 3 fans. Regarding the third box, it sounds like you only realised that the fan didn’t have a light once you opened the box. This is unfortunate but our policy regarding open boxes is very strict. It’s in place so that we can guarantee our customers they will not receive a used product from us. We empathise with your situation and if we can be of further assistance to you, please email service@fansonline.com.au . Our full returns policy is available here: https://www.fansonline.com.au/warranty-returns