4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (40)

Excellent seller

Great refurbished phone.

Great refurbished phone. Support was great as well. I have used them to buy another phone for a family member. I will be using them again without a doubt, awesome.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

they miss informed me

I rang Cellect before purchasing the product enquiring about delivery as I was in need of a phone ASAP as I was having a VCAT phone hearing in a few days. I was told that as soon as they receive the order it would be packed and ready to go express post which I paid extra for. I purchased the phone on the 26th may early morning expecting it to leave that day. It did not leave until the 27th at 5.30pm and will not receive it until the 29th. I paid an extra $15 for express post, have missed the hearing and am very upset. I believe I should be reimbursed the express post fee. they miss led me

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8

A shipment from order #8835707

Israel

Israel

Samsung S5 refund

Had a problem with a phone supplied however a full refund has been forthcoming. Staff have been very obliging even though I was somewhat anxious to see a result the service was excellent.

Graham Breust

Graham BreustBonython 2905, ACT

Great service and wonderful phone recieved

The phone that I ordered was perfect, everything working smoothly, and great features on the phone, the phone was very fast to arrive, before the time scheduled, even came with sim card in safe packaging, 5 stars. Will be ordering in the future for other phones.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 5 32GB
Sue B

Sue BGascoyne, WA

Highly Recommend

Quick delivery, especially as post has been taking a considerable longer time during COVID-19. packaged well and phone is in great condition. Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a refurbished phone.

Product PurchasediPhone7
Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Product arrived really quickly and was in perfect condition. Really happy. It was our second day order and both were in amazing condition and better than expected. Will definitely order again

ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service follow up call to see if satisfied went above and beyond

Phone was like brand new no scratches or wear marks was very impressed with fast shipping of about 4 days very satisfied with the customer service I was given and follow up call

Kate Willis

Kate WillisAustralian Capital Territory

Perfect

I ordered a phone from Cellect mobile and I accidentally ordered the wrong phone, Cellect mobile were so helpful. They were prompt with their correspondence and they refunded me straight away. I am placing another order with them and would be happy to do business with them in the future

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedAndroid Smart Watch Phone SZ9

Rose

RoseSouth West, WA

Does the job and super cheap

The delivery was fast and I was notified the whole time about order confirmation and details, the quality is great (I ordered a good condition) and would definitely buy again.

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent phone

After a refurbished iPhone 7 to replace old iPhone 5
Researched online found Cellect
Offered iPhone 7 32GB refurbished for $290
Ordered online and picked up a couple of days later at Hawthorn store
They had an almost new iPhone most impressed also got a protection pack for $10 which has since saved a dropped phone
Will buy again from Josh and his team

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Sharni B.

Sharni B.Launceston, TAS

Samsung s9 0plus A condition

Extremely happy with my purchas of the samsung s9 plus refurbished A grade
Exactly as describe would almost say its brand new, easy to set up arrived in a few days
happy happy customer

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+
augusteobob

augusteobobAustralian Capital Territory

Repeat Customer

Always quality goods and positive interactions.

Ordered a Gold Galaxy S7 used and marked in Good Condition. When I received the phone I thought it was a new one as it didn't have a mark or scratch on it. Inserted my SIM card and loaded the required Apps and it was good to go, haven't had an issue since. 00% would use Cellect again and probably will soon for a second mobile phone

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11
Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent condition iPhone7

Purchased an iPhone7 for my mum, the one listed on their site as "good" condition and it looks to be in excellent condition. I was expecting a few scratches on the screen/ back but nothing, looks like they replace both before shipping it out. Very happy with the purchase. Plus quick delivery. I'm in Melbourne and I ordered on a Friday arvo received it the following Tuesday.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 32GB
Tom S.

Tom S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent iphone 7

Purchased an iphone 7 which you would never have known wasn't brand new. Looked and worked perectly. Delivery was fast and easy and will definitely be looking at cellect in future

Frank

FrankMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent iphone 8, as new.

Purchased an iphone 8 for my teenage daughter. She chose it herself and couldn't be happier with it. Saved hundreds of $ on a new phone. Excellent customer service and followup.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8

Love it!

freerangechange

freerangechangeMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommend!

Purchased an android last year with no regrets. It was like buying a new phone. Im not a tech savy person and the whole process was delightfully easy and successful. Website was easy to use, product was great quality, true to photo and description and at a good price followed up by excellent customer service would definitely use again!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7

Kim Galvin

Kim GalvinNorthern Region, NSW

Fantastic price - no problems with refurbished IPAD

Purchased a refurbished IPAD from Cellect last year. I was a little skeptical and hoped I had not wasted my money. Well, I can advise, after 8 months, the IPAD hasn't had any problems. (I am posting this review now as I thought it would give a clearer and more true-to-fact appraisal of the product). It was originally purchased as a gift for hubby to use as a camera as he is getting older. It is easy for him to use as he is almost 70 and smaller camera screens were not practical. The IPAD is also great to take with him when he travels. The customer service, fast delivery and most importantly, the FANTASTIC PRICE made Cellect a wonderful choice. Thankyou!!

Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi
Peta

PetaGippsland, VIC

Great phone and great service

Received my phone and it was exactly as described on the website. Transaction was easy and delivery was fast. I have recommended to family members and they have had the same great service. Would recommend them for sure.

Product PurchasedApple iphone