Centre Com

Centre Com

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (338)

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non existent service & follow up

Laptop is great, but bonus promotional items not delivered. Absolutely no response to 8 phone calls, 2 online tickets or several emails. Interestingly, the online sales phone number has been removed from their web page. Nobody is answering or dealing with this issue, very disappointing.... I'll be contacting Consumer Affairs tomorrow.

judy h.
judy h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Website 24hrs delivery

Annoyed at waiting Time. Still waiting. Ordered Friday, knowing I would be home Tuesday, received email today saying another 3 days then paid Surcharge for what? Received nothing. I thought that it meant that I would receive laptop earlier. Would have collected if it didn't advertise this as I need it urgently for new position

Zalak
ZalakVictoria

What they selling is Piece of rubbish..!

I bought freaking CPU worth $2250 from them. After opening it I found that there is a power cable missing in the box. Next day I went again to the store to pick up the cable. I was very excited for my new hardware. Guess what..? I connected my screens and turn the CPU on and now there was no wifi option available. It was on “aeroplane mode”. I couldn’t connect it wifi.. I called them and after 5 attempts they finally picked up the phone. I explained them the problem. They said oh it might be faulty one. They asked me again, if I can go there third time and show them the problem.. they are actually selling all Refurbished pieces for the price of new one. Don’t trust them. They are lying!!!

Emm
Emm

Service was fine

Online was easy if you are tech savvy, ratified with the range for SOHO business. quality of product is excellent,

Kaj
KajGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional staffs

If i could put no star i would.The people there does not even know about RAM in a laptop.Have been asking them to confirm whether the latitude laptop 5520 comes with 1 x 16 gb or 2 x 8 gb? One guy saying 8,other one saying 16 ,someone else sending me Dell manual which applies for all Dell laptops.Its a shame that they are trained or unknowledgeable to deliver info to customers.Will never trust them.Thankfully did not buy anything from them, maybe instead of Laptop they can deliver Ipads....

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

These guys have a good range of Solid State drives

They have a good range of SSDs, including the SATA version I needed. Straight forward to find. Its in working!

Vivt1940
Vivt1940Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Product. Great Service.

The Lexar 64GB is a Fantastic Product. Small Robust And Powerful. Great Service Also. One Great Seller to deal with.

Darrell
DarrellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GOOD SERVICE

It was easy to find what I wanted and description was easy to understand. Item arrived within 2 Days. Cash back offer was explained.

Tjho85
Tjho85Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't pay for 1-day delivery it won't happen

I paid extra for 1-day delivery and I won't get it for 4-5 days I should have just accepted the free delivery

Stan G.
Stan G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service, low prices and free delivery

I bought a gaming laptop with a single dead sub-pixel. They paid for return shipping and give me a full refund. Their customer service was quick, clear and polite throughout the entire process. I'm definitely going back to these guys. I think they actually care about their customers but even if it wasn't for that, they're usually the cheapest and you can't complain about the free delivery for items over a certain price.

John Leonard
John LeonardNortheast, VIC

Best price, lightning-fast delivery

Purhased a DELL Ultrasharp 32 4K USB-C Monitor
Price including shipping and insurance was the best I ciould find anywhere.
Order placed TUE 18 May 2021 07:30 hours
Order delivered WED 19 May 2021 12:30 hours
Absolutlely amazing!

centre com sunshine

bought an item that wass slightly the wrong size $300. wasn't opened returned within 24 hours and they wont accept a return,
Be very wary orderring parts orr items frorm this company.

shaneo

Faulty USB socket front of case.

shaneo

Possibly as a result of this review my account has now been turned to "inactive" my suggestion is pull up your big boy pants Center Com and grow a pair. This proves a point with regards to customer service or the lack there of.

bianca
bianca

Bad service

i bought a laptop 6 months ago, and the wifi adapter stopped working..i called up to take laptop in, was told it would take 3 days to see what the problem was, I explained i need my laptop for work and if they had one i could hire..they were rude and not very helpful..

Products have been good, horrible customer service

Next to impossible to contact someone when wanting a refund. Have taken money from one of my cards and cancelled my order, I've lost money and cannot get on the phone nor reach them via email to either have the items sent or money back. Disappointing as I had no issues with previous items and will no longer be ordering from them.

Joshua B.
Joshua B.asked

i have 4 that is want to get can someone tell me what on is best, DOOM Zen2 1650, SPARK Zen
+ 1650, VENOM Zen2 1650 or EVO 1650? i what to know what one is best to get.

Pup23
Pup23asked

Has anyone had any luck on getting a refund out of them for a fault product?
Brought a laptop, it's faulty. They've sent it away from repair. Repairs had been actioned but the same issues are happening. Each time have asked for a refund. I've returned it once again for a repair. It's been 28 weeks since the fault was first reported and have gotten nowhere. Currently building a case with Victorian Consumer Affairs. Have been dealing with the Richmond store.

James Rose

if they cannot fix the fault they should replace the faulty lap top or issue a refund as per Australian law its up to you

James Rose

Always pay with paypal refunds are better to get you get up to 180 days on purchase its the way I fly

Saajidh N.
Saajidh N.asked

The worst call center you can ever call to... OMG... RUDE...
wouldn't recommend anyone.

Joe
Joe

When I finally got through to someone he kept saying over and over again they had made a mistake but just expected me to wear the fact that their mistakes made over a few months was going to cost me months of waiting for a new card at the very lest let alone the money to get something to make the computer actually work. Offered absolutely nothing other than it was my fault because it was past a certain amount of time even though I had contacted them about it before the time he was talking about.