Centre Com

Centre Com

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (38) · No (265)

DANIEL

DANIEL

Always great.

My son and I have been slowly building a computer for him. Centre com have been great with fast delivery and service.

Don

Don

Great Store

A huge shout out to Narelle ..She was extremely helpfull and very knowlegable..Very easy to find what i was looking for..i am a very happy camper

linda

lindaSouthern and Hills, SA

quick delivery

my computer arrived two days after ordering, part missing but was shipped out and and arrived two days later .. The phone service is slow and the wait times stated are longer than stated and if you are on hold and it's closing time you get cut off, with no explanation . phone goes dead and you get a recorded message to call back during opening times.. 23 minutes wait time for being caller no 7 turned into 40+ minute wait time and then cut off... that could be handle so much better

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading and dodgy

I got spammed with emails about the black friday sales being almost up and saw that a set of headphones I wanted were not on sale, so I bought them full price ($339) onto to get more spam email 2 days later about how the headphones I just bought were now discounted down to $268. I contacted them about this and was sent a FAQ which pretty much tells me too bad, pretty dissapointing customer service with misleading sales. I wont be using them ever again out of principle, go to PC Case Gear instead.

Savannah

SavannahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic service

Centre com is the best all round computer and gaming store available. Information is always accurate. Fast response to queries and reliable, safe shipping.

Ryle

RyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Employees held off an item for the whole day at Black Friday Sale

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Faulty product and nightmare service

Bought a PC from their online store and it was faulty. Sent it back at my expense and waited 3 weeks for it to be fixed. After I got it back it was still faulty!!!! What a nightmare. I had it checked with a local techie and he discovered it was a faulty cpu in about 20 seconds. Centrecom just replaced the cheapest component which was the powerpack and sent it back. Also, the technical support and customer service is terrible and you have to wait on the phone for an hr just to get some help. Dont buy from this business!

Justin

Justin

Money hungry store no exchanges very unhelpful rude employees just price match their products elsewhere.

they wont hold any items even if you will be there in 20 minutes they wont assist you if you need any help and they wont assist with refunds. also their is no return policy even if the products is still unsealed in the package. just price match some ware else especially if its a gift as it cant ever be returned.

Chris Patterson

Chris PattersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhelpful and rude customer service over the phone, after sale was completed

Ardi

ArdiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stressful Online purchase and CS

I need Curved Monitor urgently, Navigate through the centrecom website, no where I can find instruction for pick-up or click and collect, proceed by calling the Customer Service (45 minutes waiting) got the instruction to go ahead with online purchase and go to store to collect it. Once arrived at the store at 5PM, the click and collect officer said my items has been send to Australia Post and there is nothing he can do about it. in my desperation I was asked if I can cancel or refund the order so I can by it again while I am in store. still he said there is nothing he can do about it.

Product PurchasedPhilips 328E1CA 31.5" curved 4K UHD monitor
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service

Extremely happy with products supplied, best price, but the win for me is the incredible speed of delivery... Highly recommended...

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and prompt delivery.

The speakers I purchased were excellent value for what they cost. Shipping and delivery were exceptional so all in all I would certainly recommend Centre com to anyone. Well done to them.

Just went down to Centre Com Bendigo big shout out to Adam

Just went down to Centre Com Bendigo big shout out for Adam behind the service desk. He is not only IT savvy he knows his stuff and has great customer communication. We are OZLAPN on YouTube Instagram and Facebook Adam and the team at Centre Com are fantastic. Bendigo are very lucky to have you guys in central Victoria thanks Graham

Lacking security

Lisa S.

Lisa S.Victoria

Great Sales and advice, highly recommend

Great Sales and advice, once you give them a budget they stick with it and dont try and sell you anything that is more expensive.
I just purchased two laptops for my daughters for school. The manager was very knowledgeable, honest and competitive on prices. Excellent friendly service on the phone and face to face. highly recommend.

Product Purchasedlenovo thinkpad L13 13.3

Center com ' Home I5 V5 Desktop' $999 order 428562

Center com ' Home I5 V5 Desktop' $999
Unit works fine but the power supply fan noise is unacceptable for a desk top in a quiet environment. I returned the unit but was fobbed off. They claimed that the noise was within specs (noisy shop environment) and that they could not replace the PSU because they didn't have spares. They refused to compare my unit with another new one.
Not recommended.

Vincent LIM

Vincent LIMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order 498482

The Australia Post delivery is very bad. Although said days deliver on your website: The PC is dispatched on web order on 28/10/2020 until now I still has not seen the computer.

Do not use Aust Post ? Useless company

Product PurchasedALOGIC USB-C Desktop Slim Dock with Power Delivery
Fiaz M.

Fiaz M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

Ordered a custom built high spec PC for my studio from Centrecom according to configuration confirmed by the supplier. PC was delivered and HDD cable was not found. I managed to fix the cable but many issues. Need to boot twice to get the display. PC is making an unusual noise and cannot use in my studio. I had to take the PC back to Clayton stores within two weeks. Now again it is going to take one more week for repairs. Will update review once repaired.

Product PurchasedCustom built PC
MrDog

MrDogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product, let down by confusion in ordering

Rodi M.

Rodi M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service.

Delivery always on time. Prices always the lowest. 10/10 Service. Well done to Centrecom Online Dispatch. Centrecom has been my go-to supplier for all my I.T needs.