Centre Com

Centre Com

3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (189)

Cupko

CupkoMelbourne

Poor customer service (Sunshine store)

Terrible customer service! I placed an order and paid. Next day I phoned to check, had to wait 30 minutes for answer. I was 7th in the queue, no problem, waited patiently and finally got down to 0. Then I waited 10 minutes expecting someone to answer. Instead, my queue number jumped up back to 3?! Waited another 10 min. and finally someone answered. Based on this experience I wouldn't recommend them to others. Yet to be seen about delivery and product quality.

COPYRIGHT SEO P.

COPYRIGHT SEO P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Centrecom provides cheap computers & peripherals to the Australian community highly recommended good value for money. this will be my second computer I am purchasing off Centre Com the first one was a centrecom computer the vindicator and let me tell you for that $1,000 that I spent on it I have literally a super computer for the next several years these guys are amazing support them please thank you. And do yourself a favour save some bloody money.

Product PurchasedComputer
ajx619

ajx619Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service.. always quick delivery...best prices..

I always trust Centre Com when need to buy IT components or systems. These guys are awesome in delivery, prices and services. I highly recommend Centre Com for all computer needs.

michaelcee

michaelceeMelbourne

Recommendable store!

Shipping is always on time, quality online shopping experience and decent prices. Bought all my core components for my high end system from this store with no regrets. Easy to navigate website, wide range of products and all of exceptional quality as expected.

Happy Customer of Many Years

Have purchased a wide variety of PC hardware over the years and value and speed of service has always been great. All have been online purchases as I am not lucky enough to have a store local. Have never had any issues at all.

Bren D.

Bren D.

Never had a problem with Centrecom online

Ive bought a couple of laptops and desktop components from Centrecom last five years. Always delivered the goods at the right price. I always check what they can do before pulling the trigger on computer tech purchases.

Mallashmow

MallashmowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Your a bunch of sick lads ay

the store was really simple and even my mum could figure it out, there was heaps of products and stuff and all of the stuff i bought works great. prices were amazing as always. would buy from again
solid 8/10

Datamajic I.T. Pty Ltd

Datamajic I.T. Pty LtdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was laughed at by Centre com

ordered a new UPS after a week still no delivery, Phoned Centre com and was laughed at $343.17 later and still no word when I will receive it, states it will be resolved, but when, no time frame is given, I live only 10 Mins from Sunshine store, use delivery services as I am Disabled, very bad service and disappointing verbal response.

Product Purchased2200VA CYBERPOWER UPS 1320W LINE INTERACTIVE UPS
Thanh Dat N.

Thanh Dat N.Sydney, NSW

Take 2 weeks to dispatch

I ordered a custom build PC in 11/07. it stays Pending build for 2 weeks, then I have to talk with them many times to cancel assembly work and ship the part directly to me.
Time to response is very slow. bad customer services.
got my order dispatch in 27/07...
such a horrible experience.

Dodgy and Bad customer service

Ordered a wrong graphic card by accident. Emailed them 5 minutes after to cancel. Next hour or so got multiple emails showing it has been dispatched to Australia post. Emailed them again to say I had canceled, why did they put order through. More emails came in again showing invoice and tracking number with email totally ignored. Checked tracking number and it still doesn't exist after 3 days. Clearly, they were trying their best for it not to be canceled and probably hasn't even been dispatched yet. Not impressed with this kind of business attitude.

Where is my purchase?

Product Purchasedvarious
RedSector

RedSectorMorwell

Don't believe a word they say. Paypal dispute to get money back. They have become dodgy.

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

15 weeks and still waiting!

I ordered a monitor 15 weeks ago.......still waiting....
Keen to take your money, deliver what you've paid for.....not so much!
They have provided estimated delivery dates, the dates come and go, I then chase them up and I get another date. Just seems to go on and on...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLG 34GL750-B Ultragear 34”
Drummo

DrummoSouth East Queensland, QLD

All great if the item is fine but if it isn't your in for a long wait.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedGigabyte GTX 1660 Super gaming

Quick Processing even quicker services

ordered 3 different components within 2 hours my Order was processed and within 3 it was dispatched arrived in under 27 hours and with enough bubblewrap to protect my stuff overall quick service and proper packing diligence

Product PurchasedSamsung 970 EVO Plus

navi

navi

Restocking fees for selling online.

Terrible And fraud customer service. Ordered the wrong product by mistake within a day I called up and asked for exchange of product. I offered to bear all postage charges for my mistake but still they charging restocking fees just to put back to shelf to resell it. Won’t recommend buying from them. Crooks☹️

Kiri Ross-McNair

Kiri Ross-McNairTasmania

Crap Com

luke

lukeSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service. Don't buy from centre com

Terrible customer service. Won't let me return brand new product that wasn't clearly advertised. Don't buy from centre com. I spent over $5000 on their website and when I went to return a brand new laptop purchased from there as it was not up to standard they refused and rudely ignored my emails. Now I have a useless laptop. Don't even bother trying to call them. The phone just rings out. For a company making millions in covid it's just greedy. Terrible service. Avoid at all costs

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedLaptop

Centercom is great!

Never had a problem with centercom, but all my products here. Definitely recommend this company for anyone looking to purchase computer/technology related products for their day to day life. 10/10

Extremely poor communication, any positive reviews are FAKE

Ordered a monitor, which has now been delayed for the third time, with no communication from the store. No way to contact online sales as they never answer the phone, or reply to emails. To say im disappointed is an understatement. IF it wasnt for the fact they have physical stores, i would be calling this a scam. EXTREMELY ANGRY!