Centre Com

Centre Com

Brand Manager for Centre Com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (69) · No (469)

Adam S.
Adam S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service from friendly, helpful staff.

Cliff
CliffGoulburn Valley, VIC

GREAT SERVICE & PRODUCT

Easy to find the product I was looking for & a good price. This is the 2nd time I have bought from CC recently & the service has been excellent. The security tape on the packing is a great idea which gives a certain peace of mind when ordering knowing this is happening. I can recommend highly.

LuE
LuESouth East Queensland, QLD

Just reviewed your reviews

The company reviews are pretty ordinary at around 50/50 from 1 star to 5 stars. Think I'll spend the $100 for a more reputable service reputation thanks.

Jim F.
Jim F.

Super fast delivery

Easy to find what I wanted, curved monitor, a call to staff was very helpful and helped a lot.
Super fast delivery, despatched next day, delivered to Tassie in 3 days, wow!

KeithWS
KeithWSVictoria

Great general purpose computer store.

My go to computer store for computer related tech. Always good service, competitive prices and knowledgeable staff. The only problem is that they're occasionally too busy!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

what customer service?

Rodders
RoddersHunter Region, NSW

Time and Time again

This would have to be one of the best online stores for service and expediency for supplying orders i have used quick simple no fuss. Just ensure you read their T & C's

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Kevin B
Kevin B

Return

I am happy to admit I know nothing about computers. Went in with photos of my computer and was recommended a Mini dock and cords by the very helpful staff member. When I got it home I found Mini dock wasn't suitable for my computer set up. When I returned it they were nice enough to charge me $25 for opening the box of the dock they recommended.

Stephan Meyer
Stephan MeyerSydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I ordered a laptop with them online. Best price I could find. I had it 3 days later - free delivery by Australia Post. I tested most of the features and all works well. Very happy with them.

Jason F.
Jason F.Southwest, VIC

Returns/ exchange

I brought a colour fan for my PC and i thought was the right one as not a very computer person.
when i got home and looked at the item and my Pc found out it wouldnt fit. all good i thought i would just go get it exchanged for the right one.
but no they want to charge me a 15% fee to restock a small box that isnt damaged or have any seals that were broken.
they accepeted another items return which was the same no seals broken or any damage, just the wrong item to what i thought it was.
Money hungry!!

Jamie
JamieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding

Very easy to find products and to purchase online. What really suprised me was that I ordered about 3.00pm in the afternoon and received a "Your item has been dispatched" notice later that afternoon and unbelievably the item arrive lunch time the next day. And that was with free postage!

Overdrive
OverdriveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service I've ever had in my life! Clueless staff.

Grampians
GrampiansWimmera, VIC

Poor Customer Service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dennis
DennisCASUARINA

Stay clear nothing but trouble

Purchased on line with paypal. Centre com requested further personal financial details to process order. I refused and have to wait to get refunded to buy elsewhere. Later told it was because inconsistencies in paypal account addresses which us not the case. Dont trust this company.

Nice job Centre Com

I ordered a Gigabyte RTX 3060 Vision and a 1TB Samsug SSD. Items came in box as described and within a couple of days. Would purchase again from Centre Com for sure.