Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Great experience with onshore but not so much with offshore

Delivery of a new vehicle I purchased from Melbourne to be delivered in Sydney went extremely smoothly and ahead of time. Tracking worked well and car delivered in tip top condition and was even hosed down so was nice and clean. The facility in Sydney was well protected from a security and weather perspective.
The customer service onshore is brilliant, friendly & courteous.
The customer service offshore leaves a lot to be desired. Staff are hard to understand and don't seem to know what is going on. This had the impact of lowering my confidence somewhat. As the frontline for CEVA's brand, I would be rethinking that if I was the CEO.

Michelle Z.

Michelle Z.

Terrible service

Worst service I have used. I had my car transported from NSW to WA. My bonnet got scratched, when I brought it up, the man brought my car around to the front implied that I was lying. There was significant delay and when I wanted my car to be delivered in the early afternoon, then refuse the service. I offered to pick up my car, they did not provide any address. When I want to update my current address after I moved into Perth, they refuse to take it from me. The call centre personnel were unfriendly. Also, someone working in the company stole some stuff in the car including my GPS. Overall, terrible work ethics within the company. Terrible experience every step of the way. I will not recommend this company to anyone.

4.5

Highly recommended. Car arrived well ahead of schedule. All communication was great. Tracking system great. Everyone I spoke to super friendly and helpful. Thanks Ceva
I don’t usually write reviews But ...

Gordon T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

why have a tracking system at all

Why even have a tracking system, its terrible. shows my car planned to be picked up 5 days ago at 8:51am. Since then, nothing!!!! Has the car been picked up? who knows? Is it sitting at Fisherman Isle as shown? Perhaps it's on the way, who knows? And dont even try and call, the customer service people are very hard to understand and not very helpful. Its obviously an overseas call centre. I've used Ceva a few times to move cars and to be fair, the cars have always arrived in good condition. But in this day and age, if you offer online tracking, it probably should work???

Certainly, my booking number is 4925914
I’d be very interested to know the location and expected arrival date of my car

Paul P.

Paul P.North Queensland, QLD

Reliable service but off shore customer service

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Need to ask more questions about vehicles conditions

Booked in a car transport service, everything seemed fine. They picked the car up from its location then said that the hand break does work so they left the car then wanted to charge a fee. They need to be more specific with asking questions about vehicles and actually tell you they can’t pick up a car with no breaks.

LAR

LARPerth, WA

CEVA CAME GOOD

In Oct I slammed CEVA for ignoring a damage report due to my car being transported from Hobart to Perth. They have now paid for the damage to be fixed.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Best Service in a long long time, honestly!

I went to the front desk in Pinkenba unaware of the perfectly executed service i was about to recieve, this awesome, polite, professional, vibrant, lady a company could only hope for a representative like this. My vehicle was hand delivered by this wonder woman, representing the all the people involved in getting my rig here in safe hands. Well done everyone, from my brothers front door to me! I will never beat that service again, Damn;)

Youssra H.

Youssra H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ceva best logistics company by far

We have used other companies for transporting our vehicles and had all sorts of issues
Ceva by far the best transport company to deal with very professional.
Only be using Ceva from now on.

Dude, where's my car ?

Pick up was good and as discussed. The driver rang me prior to pick up. Just wondering where my car is ? I paid for delivery in 9 days. It's been 14 actual days now. When will it be delivered ?

Dude, where's my car ?

STC

Car just arrived. How ironic.

Absolutely terrible service and co-ordination. Don’t use them.

Car booked weeks in advanced. No one showed to collect the car. They couldn’t sort it out even after 10 phone calls. Worst customer service ever. Whatever you do, do not use Ceva.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Useless would not even give me a qoute and told me to go to the nearest depo 500km away

THEN hung up on me extremely rude staff could not speak or understand australian english
0/10 put me off from dealing with such a ignorant company
website is useless and tells you to call even more useless staff

good perfect

good service nice work!the service is perfect. l dont know how to say too much. l really recommend my friend to use ceva tracking. good response and great service ever

Shipping TypeDomestic

The worst customer service ever experienced

3.5
capitalJC

capitalJCMelbourne, Victoria

Beware and inspect inside and out when you pickup

Find out how CEVA compares to other Couriers

Terrible, dont listen; smirk and make you walk home.

Two times in a row this company has sent a large truck to a suburban area; after calling pre-calling dispach to make sure it doesnt happen. Forces you to drive unregistered vehicles to them; when they should be at your door step; then make you walk home -kilometres-. Awful service. Ive sold 43 cars in 2 years; ive given them on average 8k a year; never again. Ever.

Nikki

NikkiCentral Queensland, QLD

WARNING

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn’t have cared less about my brand new car

CEVA vehicle logistics shipped my brand new car from Melbourne to Adelaide arranged by a third party. It was detailed after arrival then left under a tree for two days. Car with only 20km on the clock was filthy with leaves under the boot and bonnet, scuffs and dusty fingerprints inside. CEVA said this was not their responsibility and they couldn’t have been less bothered. Zero care or concern. The guy even said don’t bother writing a comment on the form when I signed for the car because it wasn’t their problem and I had no right to do so. I’d think twice about trusting this lot with your car if this is indicative of their level of care.

John F.

John F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worse Customer Service Ever, Do not use!!

I purchased a car from a Dealership in Perth and it had to be shipped to Melbourne, unfortunately the dealer picked CEVA to transport the car, three weeks later the CEVA tracking system says the car has been moved by road, spent 6 days on rail to Melbourne, by road again and day before its scheduled delivery into Melbourne the tracking system shows the car is being shipped back to Perth!! When you call you only get the Philippines call centre where nobody knows anything, only what the tracking system says. Absolutely hopeless. Do not use ceva, find another transport company. I’m still waiting to find out where my car is, nobody seems to know. What a farce.

Trev

TrevPerth, WA

Late, no responses, tracking system flawed

This company is just rude. They don’t call you back when they say they will, they don’t respond to emails AND the worst part is that their tracking system is a joke. Yet to move, planned, in Progress or completed. Pretty simple to understand status updates on each leg of the journey, right??? No, the tracking might show you that something is planned or maybe that it is in progress (or neither until it is completed). It is the worst. The estimated date doesn’t even update when it is in the past now??? I would not use again.

Dinoasked

Hi Ceva
Hoping you could confirm delivery of vehicle from Minto depot to the far South Coast of NSW on or by 2nd Feb?
Was picked up from Dubbo and delivered to Minto depot on the 22nd of Jan. I had a vehicle break down this week an hoping not have to make alternative arrangement for transport beyond the 2nd.
Thanks in advance

Hi Dino,

I'll be happy to check that one for you.
May I have your booking number please.

Regards,
Cz

Thank you, Dino.

As I checked your vehicle is at our Sydney depot and the agreed delivery date is on 2nd of February.
If the delivery is confirmed, you will receive a call from our operations team on Monday to confirm the delivery timeframe.

Regards,
Cz

David

Davidasked

Hello Ceva

I made a booking on the 13/11/20 for a vehicle to be transported from Vic to QLD. The vehicle was picked up on the 19/11/20. It has an estimated delivery date of 9/12/20.
On Ceva tracking it still shows the vehicle in Victoria.
I just need the vehicle before Christmas.
Can i still expect this?

Departure Time
19/11/2020 10:00am

Estimated Delivery Date
09/12/2020

Location Status
Planned To Depart TRUGANINA (VL), VIC 04/12/2020

A prompt response would be greatly appreciated

kiwi_sam
kiwi_sam

Hi David, Recently had to deal with them. That is very concerning if it's not showing your vehicle is in transit. I would highly recommend calling the local number and speaking to someone(Push 2 when you call otherwise you will end up with someone in Phillipines and they won't help you at all other than reading information of the same website that you have access to). My experience with them was terrible however after speaking to their local team, i got my vehicle from Queensland to Victoria within 4 days and that's on the slowest option

Sean C.CEVA

Hi David

Can you message me your booking number and I will follow up for you.

Sean

Melissaasked

Now I am concerned after reading all these reviews, I am needing my car transported from Tasmania to Wagga Wagga, from what I am reading in the reviews, am I to assume my car will placed on the car carrier and I never get it at the other end ?? if this is correct then I can class my car has been stolen ? Or what's going on if the car has been collected how come some are saying they have never received their car back ? Am I assuming correctly ?

Bobby B.CEVA

Hello Melissa
Can you please advise me your booking number and I will update you in regards to your vehicle tracking status.
As an FYI - We have never had a case where we have not delivered a vehicle or had a lost vehicle whilst in CEVA's care.
Sean

Hi Sean
I was concerned after reading the reviews where people have put down as ( never received) so I assumed they mean (never received) their car ? and I don’t have a booking yet because I was reading reviews and just needed to ask some questions first, my car is not expensive but it is extremely precious to me and last thing I want is to put my car on transport and have it not arrive to me at the other end or worse arrive to me damaged, so yes I read reviews and I ask questions, thanks for getting back to me.

Ali B.
Ali B.

I have transported more than 10 cars with Ceva. Never had any problem.

Get an answer from our members and CEVA representatives

Jetpets