CEVA

3.4

Very easy to arrange, and speedy delivery

I had a car delivered from Sydney to Brisbane. The transfer was very easy to arrange, drop off and pick up were simple, tracking was accurate and delivery was speedy. And I thought it was good value too! One happy customer.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded expectations, not the cheapest but I didn't want to risk it.

pick-up with the seller was on time & as planned. Vehicle arrived early, in good condition.
Obviously the service is dependent on the driver, in my case the driver was great. He usually ran interstate but made sure drop off would go smooth as I work over 100km from home.
I'll use this carrier again.

4.5
Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

fast and friendly service

Ceva car carriers had a very speedy and safe service, my classic car was delivered well before the expected date which is a bonus! Their closed carrier service ensured my car arrived in great condition. The staff were friendly.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moved Landcruiser Perth to Melbourne

Moved Landcruiser from Perth to Melbourne . The car was delivered 5 days early in excellent condition. Staff pleasant and eager to assist. Tracking system was excellent. CEVA are a professional outfit and a pleasure to deal with.

Lachlan

LachlanPerth, WA

amazing service with CEVA as always, 2nd time I’ve used them and always great support and awesome quality!

car was delivered extremely early then I thought and came to me with how it left great support and quality and also communication and very friendly from team CEVA keep up the great work look forward to using CEVA agian in the future!

Wombat

WombatSouthern and Hills, SA

Highly recommend CEVA, Prompt friendly service, and a good price.

Vehicle was picked up when organised, and delivered on time. Great communication, excellent service, very professional, I would recommend CEVA to everybody at this time of Covid19 when the borders are closed.

Jlp

JlpWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Efficient service

Booking the job was easy, no hassles, vehicle picked up as stated and delivered as per online tracking advice....very happy
Car was clean and damage free, cost was comparable with other companies

Jay T

Jay TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great delivery

A Cheap , reliable and efficient transport of my much loved VL Commodore ftom Melb to Bris.
2nd time i have used Ceva, can not recommend them highly enough.
Would use them again

Sender or ReceiverSender
Jiayi Z.

Jiayi Z.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Shipped my car from Perth to Sydney with Ceva. I have to say they did an amazing job!! I inspected my car twice when it arrived and I couldn't find a single scratch that I was expecting! Would definitively use Ceva again!!!

Guy

GuyHunter Region, NSW

1964 EH Holden Wagon: helpful, efficient and careful.

This was my first experience using this kind of service. The car was delivered safely to my door from interstate on the designated date. The online booking service was helpful and the tracking, including communication with the company and delivery driver, was efficient. I would also like to commend Kumar the driver for his friendly and helpful service.

CJCruz

CJCruzPerth, WA

Quicker than I expected!

They delivered it quicker than expected time without any hassle, had to arrange a specific time for pick up from depot due to availability and got approved easily with no extra charges

Alison

Alison

Awesome service yet again

This is the second time I’ve purchased a car from interstate and used CEVA. Great service, they went out of their way to deliver and are lovely to deal with.

Rod Ellis

Rod EllisVictoria Daly, NT

BMW R1200RTP

From start to finish,they were in touch with me about my bike,I had a few options for transporting my bike,I chose CEVA as they do Darwin on a regular basis,they looked after my bike and informed me when it arrived and it arrived 8 hours earlier than they said it would,I would use them again and not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know.

Gazza

GazzaAU

No care no responsibility

3.5
Fordtl50

Fordtl50Geelong

Effortless delivery

Booked a car for transport that I purchased. Did the booking online which was easy. Got picked up from the house I purchased and I picked up from the Melbourne depot. Was out in under 10 minutes.

Absolutely easy and fuss free. Good effort.

very good service

hi ,my business with ceva was very good , they were very helpfull when my vehicle arrived in adelaide . the vehicle had a flat battery on arrival and the guys were excellent with there help and if i lived in adelaide i would have dropped off a carton of beer for the guys for there help ,i do reccomend the transport company and will definetly use again l wagner

Sender or ReceiverSender

Excellent Job

My delivery was professionally done and the cars arrived on time and in good condition, I am absolutely happy with their service and recommend them to other prospective customers who desire excellence.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

CEVA delivered my car in quick time and the best price - recommend

Really impressed, they were the cheapest logistics for delivering a car from Adelaide to Melbourne, covid 19 guidelines were clear, quoted 7 days delivery but arrived in 4. Great experience highly recommend

Rhys

RhysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience i have ever had with a transport company!! One star is to high!!

Booked my car in to be picked up from Sydney and transported to Queensland.
Car was not collected on the date it was booked in and no communication I've tried calling and many emails unanswered. Still in limbo have no idea when the car will be picked up or if at all, its been 3 weeks now since the original booking.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Gordon S.

Gordon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have gone better and the service was outstanding....

The car left Sydney Monday and was in Brisbane Tuesday, it arrived 2 days earlier than expected. The price was spot on and everything went super smooth. I'd happily use CEVA again.

BargainBenno

BargainBennoasked

If I am transporting a 65k luxury vehicle which is near new and being sold to me unregistered. Will the transport company be liable for damage caused to my car or do I have to take out my own transit insurance?

CEVA
Sean C.CEVA

Hello
Enjoy peace of mind when you choose CEVA to transport your vehicle anywhere in Australia. Our focus on transporting your vehicle safely and securely however, your vehicle will be protected against accidental loss or damage up to a value of $60,000 when you move your vehicle with us. If your vehicle market value is $65,000, please inform our friendly customer care agent on 132277 when quoting or booking.
Regards
Sean

Cynthia

Cynthiaasked

Hi, my car still says Planned To Depart FREMANTLE(WHF), WA 22/01/2020 and the date has passed?

CEVA Booking confirmation 5525667

Thanks Jason

Andrew H.

Andrew H.asked

Hi, currently getting a Mercedes sent from Melbourne to Perth. Car was picked up wednesday 8/1 & delivered to Melbourne DOCKS/PORT 10/1.
I have studied all the shipping movements out of Melbourne since it got there & the only chance the car has of making it here by the CEVA delivery date (22/1) is if it on the Caribbean Highway - currently just left Adelaide for Perth. Can you please tell me if my car is on that ship or still sitting at the Melbourne Dock?

If its still at the Dock it wont make the 22/1 date as I can see there are no more car carriers from there to Perth for well over a week. The booking number is 5065667 THANKS

Get an answer from our members and CEVA representatives

4.5