Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Cheaper Buy The Dozen

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cheaper By The Dozen

Philip
PhilipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

4 out 5

First time buyer with CBTD and excellent delivery in three days and the wines is good. My only concern is my order coming in two deliveries without communication as to why this arrangement. Maybe better feedback to customers would be the icing on the cake but overall happy with phone response.

JOHN WILSON
JOHN WILSONSouth East Queensland, QLD

TOP TASTING WINE

I have purchased two orders of two dozen bottles to date.
They are excellent wines. Well priced and free delivery is great.

Jane Stephenson
Jane Stephenson Hunter Region, NSW

BEAUTIFUL

Shiraz lovely boutique and Sav B light and refreshing, I have told my friends, I will be ordering more soon

Mad MikeMid North Coast, NSW

Still waiting for my order weeks later

I am still waiting on delivery of my wine. Lack of customer service with no communication, I had to email to chase my order and am still waiting on delivery. Very poor, for first impressions not good

Hi Mike,
I am no sure what you are referring to... Can you please give me your order number so I can chase this up for you?

#22732 is my order

Andrew WestcottHobart, TAS

Mixed experience

The last 2 cases were disgusting. One Cab Sav was too old to be sold, was well gone. And one cheaper wine I bought was sickly rough she couldn't drink either. Have enjoyed one cab, and ordered again though. That was a good find and cheap.

Jason D
Jason DDarwin, NT

Ask the courier CBTD will use. If Courier Please, Abort Order! You have been warned!

I ordered a dozen bottles which were never received, then another which never arrived. The culprit. Courier Please! I finally gave up, sought a refund, incurring around a 50% cancellation fee including costs. Basically if you think I had a bad experience check product reviews feedback on Couriers Please. An average of 1.6 from 8,232 reviews. You have been warned! There is lots of good wine deliveries. It’s not worth the risk! Avoid CBTD till they stop using Courier Please

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

Amazing Service and Great Wine!

Thanks team for being so helpful! Recommended a great drop. Delivery was super fast and the wine was delicious!! Highly recommend!

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

Thank you, Charlie for your positive feedback!

Great

This wine was not only a exceptional price but also a great tasting wine, when I received it and tasted it I went back to the site and ordered a seçond dozen.

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We really appreciate it :)

I was quite excited to see the classy bottle

But then quite disappointed to taste the 2019 | Imperial Palace Cabernet Sauvignon,
quite bitter and almost sour for a cabernet, being only 2019 will put it at the back of the garage and hope for improvement in a coupla years.

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

I am so disappointed you didn't like the Imperial Palace as that is my go-to wine. Please return what you have left for a full refund on the wine

LeonieHunter Region, NSW

Usually very happy, but not with the latest offering of mystery white.

Usually very happy, but not with the latest offering of mystery white. Not arguing with the price, if you're a committed Moscato drinker.... I suggest you cut it with Soda water, lime wedge and a couple of mint leaves. Wine spritzer. ...wouldn't have purchased it had it even been hinted at Moscato... What's sad is that it kind of puts me off purchasing without a decent description... Anyhow. Wine spritzer for the rest.

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

I am sorry you didn't like the wine please return it for a full refund of $19.99 you spent on the 12 bottles

Leonie

Thanks for your offer... How might I do this? If it's at my expense, would not be worth the effort. Thanks for your reply.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Undrinkable

Likewise......Purchased the White Wine 'Dark Web' Mystery Deal. I would challenge anyone to be able to drink this crap. At 60 this is this first time I have found an undrinkable wine. In fact I think its the first time I have posted a bad review. I have brought a lot of wine from this mob, disappointed that they would even try and sell this crap.

UnhappydanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap bad wine had to throw it out.

Purchased the White Wine 'Dark Web' Mystery Deal. Was not SA wine as advertised, wine was fermented had to throw it out was not drinkable. For sure not a 5 star wine.

Unhappydan

The cost of returning it is more than the wine is worth. Bad customer service. Will never buy again.

Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect white wine.

The best Muscato ever, and so cheap !........ Very fast delivery. Could not be better. Thank you !.
Only wish you had a similar deal, like a dozen red wines for the same price !........

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

Thanks for your great feedback on the Moscato, stay tuned we always have great deals

CAnnot buy

Site is difficult to use it rejects my Email address as invalid. PayPal would be quicker and easier. One click.

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

We have Paypal available. Please contact us if you have issues.

Watto
WattoIllawarra, NSW

GREAT WINES at Realistic prices Thanks

Hi have been buying your wines for some 3 to 5 years...great wines at realistic prices GREAT Keep it I Love Red Wines

CBTD AdminCheaper By The Dozen

We thank you for your support to small business

Read more reviews - page 2