Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Cheaper Buy The Dozen

no more

no more

cleanskins

have opened bottle it tastes very good hope the rest are as tasty delivery was efficient will certainly deal with you again

Leonie

LeonieHunter Region, NSW

Great service and selection

Always enjoy a nice red with my hubby most afternoons. Bertons Vineyard is a great go to any time, for easy drinking or special occasions. So happy that Cheaper by the dozen have stocked them. Great service, a super entertaining email and on time delivery... Oh, and did I mention great prices? Excellent.

Dennis

Dennis Illawarra, NSW

Just started on the first bottle

Has a very nice crisp flavour. I’m looking forward to getting to know it a bit better.
I really like my white wine very cold and this wine suits that.

Robbi R.

Robbi R.Darwin, NT

Excellent wines :)

Have ordered both sav blanc and Shiraz again, smashing wines and brilliant prices. Did mention quick delivery, 6 days from ordering to Darwin, amazing. Cheers .

MOIST

MOISTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I was very happy with my order of 12 bottles of wine Will be using them AGAIN

Ordered 12 bottles
They arrived fast and I will be using them again
They arrived fast and I am ordering more

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outback jack wine

After sometime I got one case ordered 2 and was annoyed that it took so long to get one as postage was 72.00 now still waiting on second case not sure I will be ordering anymore

Terrific TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service.

Ordered 12 bottles and erceived a phone call to verify address, then told it would be a half dozen, something to do with stock.
The wife asked to cancell the order and she was told it has already gone through dispatch and order unable to be cancelled.
We ordered the Dozen bottles because it worked out less than $5.00 per bottle with postage. The half dozen bottles worked out at over $9.00 per bottle could have paid that price at the alcohol store.
Shall be following this up!
No notification of order change and the discount was not applied. For a first time customer, this is totally unexceptable

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Undrinkable 2016 Moscato.

Cheap is not cheap when you can not drink it. 11.9 bottles of drain cleaner. Very dark yellow and very vinegary.

Not happy

I paid extra freight to have the wine couriered to my door as Australia Post does not do parcel deliveries here, yet they sent the carton with Australia Post. I have just had to pay someone to collect the wine for me at the post office, as a full case is too heavy for me to lift. Not happy ! I won’t be buying from them again.
Although I did get an apology for the “inconvenience and mix-up” (their terms), I requested a refund of the difference in freight between Aus Post and courier...have been met with a deafening silence.

billy.tobin52

billy.tobin52Sydney, NSW

Great Value

Good quality at the right price, delivered in a timely manner, will definitely be back in the new year for more.

Warren K.

Warren K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Off wine

Was offered a refund. I was asked to organize and pay courier costs. The service is as lousy as the wine

Doug Green

Doug GreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

A revue of your site

We always get good tasting wine at the right price from your site. We will continue to use your products Thank You

Peter Heilbronn

Peter HeilbronnNorth Queensland, QLD

Flawed and not drinkable

Mark G.

Mark G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top drop at a top price

Bought a dozen shiraz cleanskin as a first order. Arrived within a week and as it was definitely a cheap price, the quality was brilliant. Wish I had bought more!

Damo

Damo

Way better than expected!

I bought 6 of the 2016 reserve Barossa Valley cleanskin wines. The wine arrived at my place the next day - score! The bottles were absolute battleships with a cork closure, so I was a bit excited. Opened a bottle the next night and was blown away. Smooth, rich and unmistakably Barossan. Bought the last six pack the next day to make sure I have enough for the foreseeable future. The second six pack arrived exactly two days later.

Tom L.Cheaper By The Dozen

Thanks Damo - love a happy customer!

Steven

StevenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Order with confidence

Received my wine within 5 days of ordering. I was sceptical about this due to the price but I am very happy with it. It's a nice light easy drinking white wine, far better than its price point.
I would happily order more.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Iron Gate Estates

Lovely wine, too good to use for cooking, will be using this fantastic service again for sure!
Great and fast delivery

buyer beware.

The replace a bottle deal is very misleading.you lose a bottle of wine and they "Replace" it with a bottle of gin. No they don't.you pay $80 for the gin.roughly valued at $80 ,and lose a Bottle of wine. the wines I have bought are OK,nothing fantastic.

Ruth Diamond

Ruth DiamondMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products at fantastic prices

Have been with CBTD for over 3 years and have never experienced a bad drop. They are 110% reliable and if I needed clarification on a blend or bodied wine, it was great to be able to call their customer service and speak to someone that gives their professional opinion before spending money. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone wanting to purchase wine.

Sue11

Sue11South East Queensland, QLD

Have never received bad wine

I’ve used CBTD for years & have always received good quality wine at amazing prices.
A couple of times accidents have occurred, once I got the wrong wine and another time it was undeliverable due to being smashed. On both occasions they were very fast to sort it out.
I’d definitely recommend to anyone.