Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Cheaper Buy The Dozen

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cheaper By The Dozen

Been told to refer to T&C and kept advertising the wrong product to mislead the customer.

Wrong year's wine delivered, told they wouldn't exchange, refund or correct in any way, told to refer to Terms & Conditions (Not applicable for this situation). kept advertised the year and received the different year product with same amount the price which misleads the customer.

Jane Stephenson
Jane Stephenson Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Wines

I have always found the wines I have selected of excellent quality, and reasonably priced, I fully recommend Cheaper By the Dozen

Hi Jane,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and 5 stars! We really appreciate it and we are so glad you are enjoying our wines!

Fab value

I have not been disappointed yet over multiple purchases. Recommended, especially vintages between 2013 and 2016. CabSavs remain the highlight.

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review; we really appreciate it!

Thank you for your ongoing support and we are so happy you are enjoying our products.

Haydon
HaydonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprisingly good value

Purchased in two separate orders on a friday night and monday morning and received the whole order early monday afternoon. Super quick. I had recorded my delivery address differently to my mailing address and they corrected my mistake. I scored a mixed dozen mistery box and so far have cracked three clean skin with winemake's notes on a plain white label. They were surprisingly pleasant with a smooth finish (cab sav and 2 shiraz. I've taken pics of the labels if you want more specific feedback on each bottle. Safe to say i'll be buying more. Thanks for your outstanding service.

Hi Haydon!
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. We are are so pleased you are enjoying the wines you had purchased.
Thanks for your support.

Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great wine!!

Bought 2 boxes on face book not expecting too much. Very impressed ! Great wine! Great service!
Thank you Guys. I will definitely buy again.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Hey Dave!
Thank you for your review. We are always happy when our new customers have a great experience!
Enjoy your wine and have a great day.

Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best way to order wine

Great wine all types and varieties
Great service always get back to you with any questions
Great price
Great delivery
Great tasting

Hi Graham,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad you enjoy the wine as well as the service.
Enjoy!

davianni46
davianni46Hunter Region, NSW

No probs

Not a huge wine drinker but had a couple of the special cases and found them palatable. Service and delivery to Tuncurry quick enough. Cheers

• Return Claim MadeNo
CBTD AdminCheaper By The DozenSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your wine
-Jaymee :)

Pot luck was really dreadful choice

The dozen "wines" delivered as part of the pot luck promo were just dreadful. There was no variety amongst the dozen and the appears to be failed Muscatel of sorts.
The liquid was a mid shade of brown and sickly sweet, not at all palatable
Very disappointed and unlikely to order more products from CBTD

Robert M
Robert M

thank you for your reply. I'll email your support team direct

Mick B
Mick BSydney, NSW

Not sure of your offer

You have sent me an offer of FREE delivery (to metro area) offer expires at midnight. There is no code that I can see to apply by the way. So when I went to check out my 2 doz bottles there was a $28.00 charge.
So is it free delivery or not. And yes before you ask it was a Sydney metro delivery.

CBTD AdminCheaper By The DozenSend a private message

Please ensure your purchase is $100 or more to receive free shipping and you are in a metro area of Sydney.

Peter WestbrookSydney, NSW

False Advertising

I ordered a dozen bottles of Mister Bigmouth Shiraz. The bottles were illustrated with an eye catching label.
On delivery of the bottles today, less very disappointed to see the bottles were label less and were clearskins.
Very amazed that bottles of a unique named wine with labels to match turned out out to be no name clearskins.

Peter Westbrook

Thank you for your prompt reply, is it possible to forward some labels l could stick on as identifiers ?

Hi Peter,
Unfortunately, we do not stock any type of labels. We purchase wine from the wineries. I don't believe they have any more labels as we can no longer can purchase this wine due to not being made anymore...

I am sorry

ddhat
ddhatSydney, NSW

Awesome!! Quick delivery, best price, great product

Great communication regarding delivery by a certain date, delivery was on time, quick and effortless. Great product, best price. Will be ordering again.

CBTD AdminCheaper By The DozenSend a private message

Hi there! Thank you so much for this review. It is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy the wine and stay safe!

DCB
DCBPerth, WA

Good Drop!

We have really enjoyed most of the wines purchased. An issue for us is when offered mystery reduced prices or rewards. We never purchase white wine so a wasted reward if supplied. Perhaps at least offer a choice if available.

Thanks for the review!
We will keep your feedback in mind.

Done roaming
Done roamingWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Easy ordering

One of the few online sites where you don’t have to be home to sign for the first delivery . Being nearly 4 hrs from Brisbane most sites charge excessively for freight, but paid $27 postal charge for 2 cartons wine, thought this very reasonable. Beats having to travel to pick up! Wine very nice as well

CBTD AdminCheaper By The DozenSend a private message

Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your wine!

Lorraine L.
Lorraine L.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick delivery

We received our delivery quickly and everyone we gave a bottle to loved it , great Chrissy presents all round, will definitely buy more

CBTD AdminCheaper By The DozenSend a private message

Hi Lorraine! Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad everyone enjoyed the wine.

Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VG Lower Priced Wines.

I have been introduced to a number of " lower priced wines " not " cheap wines ", I have become accustomed to new wine varieties and will continue to try more wines from CBTD.

CBTD AdminCheaper By The DozenSend a private message

Thank you for your ongoing support, Brian!

Noel Q.
Noel Q.asked

All your promotions seem to push the reds.
How about the whites? Please check my order history.
Cheers: Noel

Zak
Zakasked

I didn't receive my order what do i do???

Carol
Carol

Contact Jamiee at CBD she will help you with your issue. I have dealt with her and she was fantastic.

Hi Zak!
What was your order number? I’ll look into this for you

Spammed again
Spammed againasked

My question is, why is this company contacting me by straight-up *spam*? I have no idea who the hell this company is or why or how they have my details, and more to the point, why they feel they have a right to subject me to advertising straight to my personal email inbox. I don't want to have to opt out AFTER it appears uninvited, I'm on the Do Not Call register and never sign up to anything like this, and that should have been enough to indicate that I would not be interested. But I see this company does not bother to check such things. The fact that OTHER spammers have done so without asking me, does NOT imply consent to add me to this list.
I've unsubscribed already, and I know this might be common practice but it's still highly unethical and disrespectful of the very people they wish to sell to. No way would I do ANY business with a company that resorts to these tactics; I have no interest in rewarding such behavior with a sale. If it's bad when foreign crooks do it, it's not OK just because this company regards themselves in some kind of different class to them. *I* don't see any such difference. Spam is spam, no matter how terrific the spammer thinks they are. DID NOT seek my consent, DID NOT receive it. Even if I were to find some fine print on some other site's hidden T's and C's that I missed in the past, that's not my idea of consent.
Not impressed, have complained to ACMA. Where, of course, it will be lost in a sea of other spam complaints, but that's the exact problem - EVERY company thinks it's OK to do this so long as you call it something else, but they're wrong, it's not. It's just more online harassment which I definitely did not want, ask for or permit. There is SO MUCH advertising in our lives already it's almost impossible to simply get through your day without being interrupted or pestered by some complete stranger trying to push you into buying something you didn't want. This is just more of that and I'm long since overloaded with it to the point where it's all merely meaningless noise. If I don't approach your business off my own bat, I will not be happy to be pestered into it unprompted.
Rotten effort guys, and guarantees no sales to me, ever, for life, on principle.

See all Cheaper Buy The Dozen questions