Cheaper Buy The Dozen

4.3

Mark G.

Mark G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top drop at a top price

Bought a dozen shiraz cleanskin as a first order. Arrived within a week and as it was definitely a cheap price, the quality was brilliant. Wish I had bought more!

Damo

Damo

Way better than expected!

I bought 6 of the 2016 reserve Barossa Valley cleanskin wines. The wine arrived at my place the next day - score! The bottles were absolute battleships with a cork closure, so I was a bit excited. Opened a bottle the next night and was blown away. Smooth, rich and unmistakably Barossan. Bought the last six pack the next day to make sure I have enough for the foreseeable future. The second six pack arrived exactly two days later.

Tom L.Cheaper By The Dozen

Thanks Damo - love a happy customer!

Steven

StevenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Order with confidence

Received my wine within 5 days of ordering. I was sceptical about this due to the price but I am very happy with it. It's a nice light easy drinking white wine, far better than its price point.
I would happily order more.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Iron Gate Estates

Lovely wine, too good to use for cooking, will be using this fantastic service again for sure!
Great and fast delivery

buyer beware.

The replace a bottle deal is very misleading.you lose a bottle of wine and they "Replace" it with a bottle of gin. No they don't.you pay $80 for the gin.roughly valued at $80 ,and lose a Bottle of wine. the wines I have bought are OK,nothing fantastic.

Ruth Diamond

Ruth DiamondMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products at fantastic prices

Have been with CBTD for over 3 years and have never experienced a bad drop. They are 110% reliable and if I needed clarification on a blend or bodied wine, it was great to be able to call their customer service and speak to someone that gives their professional opinion before spending money. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone wanting to purchase wine.

Sue11

Sue11South East Queensland, QLD

Have never received bad wine

I’ve used CBTD for years & have always received good quality wine at amazing prices.
A couple of times accidents have occurred, once I got the wrong wine and another time it was undeliverable due to being smashed. On both occasions they were very fast to sort it out.
I’d definitely recommend to anyone.

mitch

mitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best service, best value for money...

100% reliable, trusty,friendly; will recomend CBD to all my friends, something for every purse, you can order with confidence; and if you are unhappy, they are friendly enough to talk to.Thank you CBD , Mitch

Aitch

AitchIllawarra, NSW

Good quality at great prices in an efficient seamless process

I have had nothing but a trouble free arrangement with CBTD. The wine is of very good qualityand the prices are excellent, as is the service provided. Well done CBTD

Find out how Cheaper Buy The Dozen compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Great wines at cheaper prices.

Very good to deal with at great prices. Great choices of all wines reds and whites, with good reviews to read up on. And great descriptions of all the wines. Would recommend to friends

Daniel Davies

Daniel Davies

Quality Wine

Ordered a couple of cartons to resupply the stocks and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of my selections. Also took 1 day to receive my order. Very happy, will be ordering again.

Tom L.Cheaper By The Dozen

Thanks Daniel, glad to have you on board!

GREAT wine and super affordable

I honestly couldn’t be happier with this company. From the ordering process right to the tasting. Customer service was attentive and thorough. 10/10 would recommend to all wine lovers! Thanks guys ❤️

Tom L.Cheaper By The Dozen

Thanks Kiara, really appreciate your feedback :)

Jess L.

Jess L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute professionals

We have been sourcing SA wine from Cheaper Buy The Dozen for our 70 accommodation properties for 3 years now and our guests have always raved about the wine they receive. The team at CBTD have always gone out of their way for us, even personally delivering a last minute order within a few hours and out of office hours! These guys are absolute professionals and we can't recommend them highly enough.

Tom L.Cheaper By The Dozen

Thanks so much Jess, we love being your choice supplier!

ManselMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

this is perfect

great company great wine, purchased 2 cases of wine for under $120 , the wine was well above any other wine I have bought in the past for 3 times the amount

Tom L.Cheaper By The Dozen

Thank you Mansel, we hope you enjoyed the reds!

Ash

AshArmidale

I see what you mean Paw K!

The wine I have just been sent is horrible! This is so disappointing as I have 12 bottles of rubbish. Oxidized/horrible taste, undrinkable..I'm truly shocked that I was sent this wine! I have emailed CBTD, and am hoping they will be ethical in how they respond. Be very careful people, Just use your local bottle shop and learn from my mistake!

Paw K.

Paw K.Far North Queensland, QLD

Be careful with your wine purchases