Cheapest Rugs Online

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cheapest Rugs Online

3.8

Purchased the Mayfair, absolutely love it!

This is a beautiful rug! Love the feel of it under my feet and it looks amazing underneath my dining table. It's just not the easiest to clean/vacuum especially after my cat has lounged the day on the rug. Service and support was also great.

So soft and lovely underfoot. Def worth the wait.

Unfortunately due to covid and their Sydney warehouses being in lockdown, the rug took a long time to come but throughout the whole time the staff communicated regularly with updates. They even gave me the ability to get full refund at any time, if my circumstances changed.

I’m so glad I didn’t take them up as this rug was worth the wait! It’s so soft and lovely underfoot! The large size is perfect! Just wish I had of purchased the under rug thing as well! Thanks

Beautiful Outdoor Rug

I absolutely love the rug and have been recommending you guys nonstop. Such an awesome service you provide. I'm so glad I went for this beautiful grey rug – its 100% perfect!.

Happy with my purchase.

Really happy with the rug, it's soft, durable and really well made. Really well priced as well and whenever I had a question to ask these guys, they respond same day. Will purchase again, love their range it's huge!

Cheapest Rugs O.Cheapest Rugs Online

Thanks for your valuable feedback Dany. Hope to see you again soon.

Regards,
Meredith @ Cheapest Rugs Online

Beautiful Rug!

This is a beautiful rug! Love the feel of it under my fey and it looks amazing underneath my dining table. It's just not the easiest to clean/vacuum especially after my cat has lounged the day on the rug. I've found a damp cloth is best to remove fluff/dust and vacuum afterwards. But a soft great rug that I love it is.

Cheapest Rugs O.Cheapest Rugs Online

Thank you Julie for your valuable feedback.

Regards,
Charlie @ CRO

Nadia
NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Evoke Rug

I purchased a hall runner from another “cheap rug” place and had terrible problems. I needed another runner for the other part of our hall. I found Cheapest Rugs on line stocked the same hall runner, not only were they $100 cheaper but very efficient, delivered to my day within 10 days. Definitely would recommend them!

Cheapest Rugs O.Cheapest Rugs Online

Thanks Nadia for your honest feedback, hope to see you again.

Michelle
Michelle New South Wales

Sovereign Rug in Red.

Found your website via google and am so glad I did. I love my purchase, will buy again. Thank you Cheapest Rugs Online.

Cheapest Rugs O.Cheapest Rugs Online

Thanks Michelle, it's our pleasure to assist you and the hundreds on new customers we receive each week. It's always nice knowing that we are service the majority of our customers with 5 star customer service.

NetaniSydney, NSW

2-4 days for delivery Is a lie

It’s more like 10 days from start of process to finish. 2-4 days is false advertising. At least change the website.

Tom R
Tom RSydney, NSW

Great service, great rugs!

I purchased a Mayfair rug from these guys, part of their autumn new collection. Love the rug and service. The rug arrived quickly and was very well packaged, thank you.

Find out how Cheapest Rugs Online compares to other Home Decor Shops

Bad quality and Horrible customer service

Rug looks very different as on website. Quality is really bad. When I called to ask if I can change the carpet I had to pay a lot more money the advertised in their website. I asked if I could come to the warehouse myself for the change. They told me that it was not possible because of covid. Not sure they have noticed that we did not have a single case for months now and that all other businesses are back to normal!!!

Cheapest Rugs O.Cheapest Rugs Online

Purchased a rug, it arrived faulty.

The arrived faulty, so I contacted the team, they got in touch with me same day and facilitated the rug return. It took over a week to return the rug, but otherwise, the process was streamlined and all done for me. They offered me a full refund or replacement to be sent, apologised for the faulty rug. I took the exchange and the new rug is exactly what I wanted. Recommended for their service and would definitely buy again.

L. Stevens
L. StevensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy from this company. forget refunds. definitely cheap rugs. Bad service Impossible to get to speak to anyone.

Rug smells, it's just terrible, rubbery, chemical smell. They keep stalling, weeks pass and I'm unable to get a return. I just want a refund as I didn't buy a smelly rug. There is no customer service and I keep emailing and I'm getting the run around. All I want is for the rug to be taken away and for me to receive a full refund. The return policy is fraudulent. It's proving very difficult as you can't speak with anyone. Do not buy from this online store. I wish I'd seen these reviews.

Find out how Cheapest Rugs Online compares to other Home Decor Shops

Do not buy rugs from this store

The return policies are grossly unfair. In my case I purchased rugs online a few days before moving into a new home. Once I tried them in the space I realised they were too big. This was just 13 days after receiving them. I contacted the store straight away to ask about exchange. Customers only have 5 days to request a return. In my case they responded saying that was ample time!

Renea
ReneaSydney, NSW

Great Service, Fast Shipping.

I've purchased again from these guys, including a rug that I returned. Fair, honest and always willing to help. Wouldn't shop anywhere else tbh.

Mason Ree
Mason ReeSydney, NSW

Repeat Customer

Wonderful company. I have purchased 3 rugs from these guys. The first time, was a price beat on a competitors rug, the second was $40 cheaper than anywhere else and the third time, I exchanged the rug, with no problems. Always great to deal with, always same day responses and fast shipping, which is a big plus, especially in the current pandemic circumstances. Will shop again and highly recommended.