Listing monitored by CheapOair

• Trip Completed Yes (23) · No (115)
  • Ease of Booking

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Credit voucher

By Diane 24 may 2022 I am beside myself with anger. I have a credit with cheapoair and what a drama it is to get any sense out of them. I had an on line chat a minute ago and cheapoair said I would need to get in touch with the airline. I’ve just been told by the airline that cheapoair need to give me an authorisation to release the credit, like what the….. I wasn’t told that

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Stay away from Cheap air

Im currently in Kathmandu ill. I need to get home. I have been on hold fo 1 hour and 20 minutes. to change the flight with directly with the airlines it would cost me $250. Because I booked with cheapo air they want to charge me $1400 to change the flight. They take advantage of you when they know there is nothing else you can do. $1400 to change a flight??? No integrity with this company.

renee a.CheapOairSend a private message

I see that you made the changes the difference you paid was $559.80 the ticket value was only worth $600.00 as the outbound flight was already used. Our apologies for the long hold times.

Credit voucher for 2 tickets not received for cad 3463. Can't book against credit. 7 days.

Credit voucher for 2 tickets for CAD 3463 could not be applied for new booking. 7 days and waiting for booking confirmation and also paid 305 cad for booking against credit voucher. Assured for call back once credit voucher applied.

McC
McC

I got stiffed

Tried to book twice and it said price unavailable and offered me another higher price. The third time I didn't accept the price and got out of the site and booked directly from the airline. Then I get an email with a booking and money taken from my cc from. CheapOair. So I cancel immediately and I still get charged even though I have 24 hours to cancel. It amounts to fraud. Would Never ever use this mob again.

Find out how CheapOair compares to other Booking Services

I've never dealt with a worse company in my life

Worst experience ever! Do not book with CheapOair

I booked a flight for my mother to return to Sydney from Shanghai in Nov 2021. The flight was cancelled, I contacted CheapOair many times trying to get a refund, but still waiting now after 5 months. Had to wait for an hour each time trying to call them. Totally unacceptable!

Robin E.
Robin E.Sydney, NSW

Stay Away from them

In the process of disputing thousands of dollars in charges from Cheapoair. NEVER EVER DEAL WITH CHEAPOAIR they will litterally steal your money ! Just read the thousands of negative reviews on the internet about this company...

Roberto F.
Roberto F.Sydney, NSW

pathetic purchase process, not possible to buy tickets, but receiving confirmation and unsure if they're going to charge

pathetic finalisation of the purchase. Heaps of useless questions that I answer but still indicate "need to fill in", not possible to buy tickets indicating payment didn't go through even when receiving bank confirmation text message, asking to change cards (now unsure if they charge multiple times), but receiving email confirmation after a while....and being "forced" to wait if this "confirmation" will become really confirmed, so unable to buy the ticket through a more serious source until this is sorted. Useless contact system, so just need to wait and see, probably a couple of days, and all cheapish tickets will be gone. Never again

Aus
AusAustralian Capital Territory

Below Zero Review

If I could rate these company zero the worst ever company I have dealt with and lesson learned never never booked with them they should be banned from Australia if they can’t provided service ACCC is my next step or exposing them to social media so people are aware to stay away from using them until now I am still waiting for my booking confirmation and ringing them and waiting for hours and get disconnected it’s below standard how could they get away with these practice we should all make effort to make a noise and complain .

Find out how CheapOair compares to other Booking Services

If the tickets were free I still wouldn't deal with this company

Dealing with their customer support is enough to send someone into therapy.

I have been trying to receive a refund from a booking made in 2020 (yes, I have been trying to get a refund for the past two years).

Stay away. This company does not deserve your money.

Piotr Ferenc
Piotr FerencSouth East Queensland, QLD

worse agent ever

charges fees for cancellation by airlines , do not respond to communication , taking call after 1-2 hours wait, do not speak English , do not want to use their own credits for bookings, do not respond to airlines requests re booking , did not issue ticket on time in spite of paid and confirmed reservation , resulting in check in denial at the Airport and need to buy new ticker. Manger never responded , feedback using sends standardized emails meaning nothing.
Stay AWAY !

Scam company

Impossible to get in touch with these people.
They have used Covid-19 to scam millions of dollars from customers.
Have been trying to get in touch with them to reissue tickets or lose over $10,000.00.

Cherry Ann A.
Cherry Ann A.Sydney, NSW

Horrible and extremely poor process and customer service

Now refund for canceled Covid flights

Have tried twice to use my credits from Covid canceled flights with absolutely zero progress, waited on hold for over two hours to be told they can’t do it because the flight cost is not the same as the original flight cost.
I explained I would pay more for the flights, just wanted to use the credit..

I asked for my money back, I was told they would put in a request and I would receive an email, still waiting don’t expect an email to come.

I have now started to book flights with other vendors, have lost all trust with Cheapoair.

22Hugo
22Hugo

Sham Company

I am also waiting on a $4200.00 refund since April 2020. I have contacted them and after ab few months I received a phone call from the US to say I will get a "cheque in the mail"!!! It will take about 6 weeks. That was over 4 months ago! They refuse to reply to my countless emails. Not even a confirmation email. The USA pride themselves on customer service.....this place is to be totally avoided. Going legal

renee a.CheapOairSend a private message

For assistance, email us at customerexperience@cheapoair.com the booking number and the details for further assistance.