3.7

Frank
FrankPerth, WA

Robyn W
Robyn WPerth, WA2 posts

This business seems to change hands a lot and the absolve itself of all responsibility!

My floor was installed 2016 mid year! I contacted them regarding the coating etc in august! [name removed] (who apparently isn’t involved in the business anymore) agreed it needed more coating and the visible nail heads would be seen to at a later date, his advice was leave it for now! By the way I paid all moneys on time! My floor now looks like crinkled waves and gaps, nails still evident. I am told this business does not honour any previous work! It is so disappointing cause they were not the cheapest quote! I wish I had have used a more reliable company. Show details
Michael
MichaelPerth2 posts

Job Satisfaction
Chelsea Flooring   DM
Christine B
Christine BPerth

So happy with our floors and service

From start to finish Chelsea flooring were professional, clean working and treated our house as a home not a work site. And the finished product, our wooden floors, are brilliant. Shane and his team were very reliable and always on hand to answer any queries.So happy with their service and end result. No hesitation in recommending this company

MIR
MIRPerth, WA2 posts

Thrilled with my new floors

I am thrilled with my floors done by Chelsea Flooring. I won't hesitate to recommend you to anyone wanting their floors sanded.

Beer999
Beer999

Great job, despite several problems !

We undertook a full engineered floor job (satin finish / blackbutt ) with Chelsea and Shane in Sep-18. What started as a 3-day job, ended up been 2 weeks of pain. Our old carpet had hidden some original 1970s vinyl flooring that had asbestos backing and glue. This caused weeks of delay, and safe removal. Chelsea flooring tried their best to move around our various requirements during this period (including a last minute decision to knock down a wall, and concrete some areas of the sunroom, that didn't have slab), and i think they did a really great job handling all of this, particularly Shane. Would definitely use them again, despite the problems we had during the whole reno !

Truth Behind
Truth BehindPerth, WA3 posts
Chelsea Flooring   DM
Parko
ParkoPerth, WA

Fantastic service and quick turnaround

Excellent service by Shane and his team. We had new flooring installed on an upper floor and staircase and re-polished existing flooring. The team at Chelsea flooring were prompt and did a great job. We were very happy with the result. Thanks Shane.

Hugh
HughPerth

Superb renovation of existing floor

Chelsea Flooring recently completed sanding and resealing of our WA Blackbutt floors. The result exceeded our expectations and our 15 year old floor looks brand new. Shane's team arrived on the agreed date and went about their work with a minimum of fuss.They were polite and their quality was excellent. Completion was a day earlier than we expected.

Highly Recommended

Kylie
KyliePerth

Fantastic service

We had new engineered floorboards installed by Chelsea flooring and am really very happy with the results. Shane made sure everything went smoothly and kept in contact daily as the job progressed. They are really nice people to work with.

Gareth W
Gareth W

Quick turnaround and full service provided

Very happy with the service from Shane and his team.

Jumped in and got it done as quickly as possible and even arranged a clean top crew afterwards.

Renovating our kitchen, we were struggling to get a flooring team to match an existing bamboo board and install a relatively small area including steps.

Chelsea flooring quoted and got stuck in immediately getting all other trades back on schedule.

Thanks Shane.

Vic
Vic

5 Star Service

We had our Limed Oak Engineered floor installed and are delighted with the level of service and quality of workmanship. After a stressful build and many delays Chelsea Flooring were one of a handful of trades that committed to our timeframe and actually delivered. Highly recommended. Thanks Shane and the team.

David
DavidPerth, WA2 posts

Amazing work

We just built our new house and had marri floor boards put down by Chelsea Flooring. We are so happy with the service and result we got. The team came in and did an awesome job and cleaned everything up after themselves. Couldn’t speak more highly of the service we got and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services.

Carol
CarolPerth

Beautiful Timber Floors

We have used Chelsea Flooring for our timber floors in our last two homes. We decided to use Blackbutt throughout in our current home and are very satisfied with our choice. Chelsea Flooring has maintained a professional and caring attitude in all our dealings and we would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a first class product.

Hey
HeyPerth

Great service and quality work!

A few months back, we made the decision to install engineered Marri floorboards throughout our home. So glad we chose Chelseas Flooring as Shane and all his staff went above and beyond for us and achieved a brilliant result. I absolutely love my floors! Thanks again!