Chess Moving ACT, Canberra

Chess Moving ACT, Canberra

AGS

AGSCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome and effortless

Chess Removalists did a fantastic and seamless job in moving me between houses in Canberra. They arrived on time and were very careful in moving some very delicate furniture. The service was friendly, price reasonable and we couldn't ask for better. I would definitely get them back, although we are in no hurry to move anytime soon

ACT Resident

ACT ResidentCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend Chess Moving in Canberra

We used Chess Moving in Canberra as they did a letterbox drop following a recent sale. From the moment i met with Andrew for the quote i felt at ease i was dealing with a company who was professional and with extensive experience. I was also surprised to hear they supplied boxes, wardrobes, packing paper, tape and linen bags at no additional charge!. Chess moved out our 4 bedroom home, with half our contents into a temporary residence and the remainder into storage. The team of 4 boys on the day + 2 trucks were polite, very accommodating and moved the entire house out within hours without damaging a single item. I couldn't be happier!

Excellent Service and back up support

We arranged our move from Canberra to Perth with Chess Moving. The office staff provided us with expert advice. The removalists turned up on time to pack all our belongings from our 4 bedroom town house. They were efficient and very professional and nothing was too much trouble during what can be a very stressful time.

Carmel Martin

Carmel MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professionalism at its best

Chess services were pick up and storage, disposal of some unwanted items, reinstall to new site 15 months later.

Move was from single level town house to 4th floor apartment and was generally related to heavy and awkward household items. It involved 3 stages - uplift Canberra, container secure storage with 3 monthly payments and download to a 4th floor apartment in an area with problematic parking. Items were stored foe about 15 months and were all delivered with no damage, and with no damage to the townhouse and apartment. They turned up on time with enough blokes to do the job in a relatively short time with no disruption to neighbours or ourselves.

GaW

GaWKambah 2902, ACT

Professional moving experience

In moving house (with a lot of contents), I found Chess Moving, Canberra, to be professional, friendly and on-time. I've had a lot of experience with removalists (working overseas a lot) and I reckon this was as good an experience as any. Unlike other removalists, Chess provided adequate manpower: five to start and seven by the end, and called in an extra truck, which is impressive and meant the job got done fast. The team were very careful with the furniture. They were clearly happy working with each other, which really helps. I'd thoroughly recommend this company.

JERRA

JERRA

The best movers we have ever had in Australia

Nifty Bulldog

Nifty BulldogGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Attentive and personal service

We recently moved the contents of our 3 bedroom home from Canberra to Melbourne. Chess Removals were friendly, punctual, and extremely attentive to our needs. Most importantly they delivered everything in excellent condition! Highly recommended.

Chess Moving
Paul L.Chess Moving

Professional, flexible, going above and beyond

The Chess team from the Canberra branch moved us from a fifth floor apartment with only lift access to a three story townhouse! They were on-time, professional and went above and beyond assisting set up in the new house. I would recommend the team to everyone. At all stages of the processes they stayed connected which was so important at a time of moving which can be so stressful.

A & G, Dickson

Terry and Marian

Terry and MarianDeakin 2600, ACT

Moving made easy

We made a downsizing move from a 3br town house in Fadden to a 2br apartment in Deakin and had a smaller consignment going to family in Perth. Thanks to the Chess Moving Canberra crew, the process couldn't have been easier or smoother. It was all done quickly and efficiently. Nothing was too difficult for the team. We chose Chess on the recommendation of friends who made a similar local move a few months ago and we have no hesitation in passing on the recommendation to others.

Kesca

KescaACT

Chess Moving Queanbeyan - Fantastic!!!

Downsizing in Canberra done right

We downsized from a house to an apartment in Canberra with a couple of weeks of storage. The whole process went really smoothly. The packers were very professional and responsive to our requirements. The office staff were helpful and managed the relocation really well. I would recommend Chess and would use them again.

Meri

MeriCanberra

More than met expectations

After 55 years I had to move house to somewhere smaller. I had such a great experience with Chess Canberra led by Mick. This team jovially but professionally packed my belongings. A month later in the same jolly but energetic way they brought my belongings from storage to my new home. They were on time, considerate of my needs and flexible. I dealt with Andrew at the start who was most responsive whenever I rang with a query. I can’t speak highly enough of the service I received. Meredith

Chess Moving
Paul L.Chess Moving

Crystal

CrystalCanberra

Quenbeyan/Canberra Branch Chess Moving

I would Highly Recommend Chess Moving Quenbeyan/Canberra Branch. They provided extremely professional service. The entire team of individuals were very competent and highly motivated. I felt they treated our items with the utmost care and went above and beyond to ensure everything was packed to prevent breakage. Our items (entire house hold furniture and effects) are travelling in a sea container from Australia to Canada. We move every two to three years and the professionalism and care taken to pack our items by this team was second to none. Very impressive well trained individuals who were pleasant and courteous arrived on time and were efficient packers and loaders.

Anne

AnneCanberra

Great price and service

We did a short distance office move. The move went well - took longer then expected but the crew were willing to stay and complete the job

Very Good Removal

We moved a full house, 2 containers, from Canberra to Newcastle. The removalists arrived on time and quickly and carefully loaded the contents of our house. They were cheerful and helpful. They delivered the contents the next day on time with no more damage (very minor damage) than I would expect from any move and were happy to move the furniture around as requested.

Office LocationACT, Canberra

Professional all the way!

Kim

KimSydney

Very careful and knowledgable removalists

Chess packed and moved our house contents from ACT to Sydney. The quote was less than the other two quotes we obtained. The Chess team of three, showed up on time and showed great care and experience in packing and moving our valuable items so that nothing was damaged. This was a far better experience than we have had with other removalists (we have moved three other times in the past five years), and will definitely use them again.

Fiona A

Fiona ACanberra

A very successful move

We were not moving very far- just to the next suburb- but we were treated with courtesy, cheerfully advised and then moved carefully on time and with minimum fuss. We had a few issues with getting in to our new house so had some last minute changes, but I was always made to feel as though I was not being a nuisance, though I am sure I was. Phil and Jack who moved our furniture into the garage for us, then came back a week later and unpacked it all could not have worked harder or more speedily. They really did an excellent job, were well presented and knowledgeable about the move. I felt that everyone I dealt with, including Rachel, Denny, Phil and Jack were wonderful ambassadors for Chess Canberra. I would recommend them, and already have.

Chess Moving Canberra did an excellent job

The team at Chess Moving Canberra did a fantastic job over the 2 days of our move. The Chess team (led by Kieron) were hard working, professional, courteous and friendly - 5 star service!