Chess Moving SA, Adelaide

Chess Moving SA, Adelaide

Great service and support

We moved a 4 bed house over a short distance in Adelaide. The removalists took to the job straight away with little instruction required. We moved to a 2 storey house but the 2 guys made it look easy as they swiftly moved beds and other large furniture around our new home. Great communication from the team in the office (Sonia) and from the guys on the day. Would engage again. Thank you Chess!

MarkN

MarkNEyre Peninsula, SA

A tough job well done

We moved a 4 bedroom house and a shed from Adelaide to Port Lincoln. Whilst they couldnt get all the large pot plants and some shed pieces in the truck first time, they came the next week. The access to unload to the shed was tough but it all got put in place with no damage. This included some pretty heavy benches and pieces of machinery. None of the house stuff was damaged either. The guys did a great job.

Stress Free Move

Well Chess created no additional stress anyway... They were prompt, polite efficient and masters at Tetris. Not a single scratch on furniture or on walls in either house. I will most definitely be asking Chess to quote on my next move.
Thanks guys...

Liam and Laura

Liam and LauraKingston 2604, ACT

Fantastic move from Adelaide to Canberra with short notice

Moving house is stressful. Moving house and having to be beholden to the Federal Government's Relocation Assistance to Take up a Job (RATTUAJ) and it's gatekeeper is exacerbating. Sonia from Chess Adelaide was utterly fantastic; she knew that it would be touch and go with the turn around of being able to access the assistance and move within our required dates. She was a fantastic support in explaining the process and requirements at both ends of the move. The two movers at Adelaide were quick, efficient and patient in listening to my concerns regarding some of the boxes. As stressful as the whole process of moving interstate is concerned, I was never worried about our belongings with Chess Adelaide.

Pixigurl

PixigurlPerth, WA

My Move was stress free!

I've used Chess twice in the last 12 months. When I moved from Perth to Adelaide and again when I decided to move back to Perth. The team in both States were amazing. Friendly, so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and very punctual. Very professional and when they were moving my goods were very careful during the handling process. They made the process stress free. I would highly recommend using Chess.

Damian

DamianAdelaide

Excellent Service

The house pack up went very well and the removalists did a really great job on the day, firstly by fitting everything in the container, secondly by putting us at ease that they would do that and taking good care of all our furniture etc, especially the pictures which we weren't sure how to pack. Initial consultations were also without hassle as was arranging the transport of our pet dog; nothing was too much trouble.

Review collected in partnership with Chess Moving

Thank you for a job extremely well done

The relocation was from one house to another over a distance of approximately 5 Km. It was a significant move involving some heavy items along with a secondary location. Unfortunately short notice was given however the relocation was performed on the day requested and completed the same day which was greatly appreciated.
The packing was carefully done with no breakages.
The 3 staff members were professional and polite.
I would have no hesitation in recommending CHESS for any future relocation exercise.

Review collected in partnership with Chess Moving

Excellent Job, nothing was a to much trouble.

3 room office, relocating to level 1 office space.
Move was on time, no delay.
Office move was a short distance.

Review collected in partnership with Chess Moving

Freindly people and great service - on time and very flexible.

We mover from Adelaide to Perth 13 years after Chess moved us from Perth to Adelaide. Competitive pricing and great service and they turned up when they said they would. Packers and unpackers could have been more helpful.

Steven K

Steven KEncounter Bay

Bad beginning, brilliant ending

Moved a container load of gear from the United States to Adelaide. Chess Moving handled the Aussie customs & Adelaide-to-the-south-coast side of the process and was a glaring, positive contrast compared to the American component of the move. In particular, the delivery guys were exceptional - they were efficient, courteous, good-humoured and honoured our request for not smoking whilst on our job. A very pleasing end after a frustrating beginning of the process to move 6-tonnes of residential goods from the USA to Australia.

Louise Doyle

Louise DoyleAdelaide

Made moving so easy!

Packed my four bedroom house and moved it into storage for about 14 months while my new house was being built. Storage costs were reasonable and when my belongings were delivered to the new house, everything was received in the condition I left it. The guys were friendly and very helpful in getting the furniture put together in each of the rooms- especially considering it's a two storey house! Wouldn't hesitate in using them again and would highly recommend them!

Fantastic Service all the Way ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Very efficient service

Moved the contents of a house which were in long term storage from Adelaide to the UK. Bit more expensive than the competition but everything arrived in good order on a timely basis so worth it.

Jane

JaneAdelaide

Fantastic service with professional staff

The move was within a two storey office environment during work hours. There was a large amount of furniture to move while office staff were still working. The two Chess staff worked extremely hard moving furniture quickly and quietly with the minimum of disruption. Two flights of stairs and large furniture items were no obstacle and the job was done very efficiently.

Michelle Tweedie

Michelle TweedieEast Brisbane

Outstanding Customer Service and Communication

We relocated from Adelaide to Brisbane and had our consignment in storage for over a month in between. We received nothing but outstanding service from everyone we had contact with and no question or query was too much trouble. From Johanna and Carmela to our packers and movers on-site - we could not have been happier with the process.

To further illustrate the exceptional level of service we received, following delivery, 3 of our items were missing. The persistence in seeing this through to a positive resolution and keeping us updated throughout the process was beyond all expectations.

We have and will continue to recommend Chess to everyone and have no hesitation in using them again in future.

Phil Herbert

Phil HerbertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome movers

A 3 bedroom townhouse, and a short distance (7 km). The movers were awesome. Had to move large items down difficult stairs. They were on time, friendly, & nothing was too much trouble. Five stars from us.

Best service ever!

We moved a 2 bedroom house from Adelaide to Switzerland. Chess-Moving told us the container would need about 2 month (via Antwerp) travelling. Kehrli and Oeler picked up the container at Antwerp to deliver it to our door.
The move started and finished on time.

Bonni Yeatman

Bonni YeatmanReykjavik

Done so well, thank you

I had a small household of goods to be transferred from Australia to Iceland for re-location. It was important the goods were collected and arrived within a timeframe. The initial oral quote was exceeded, however the goods arrived in splendid condition and exactly on time. I remain very content with the friendly manner of Chess personnel , especially the prompt feedback and responses to any of my enquiries or concerns, and would happily use their service again.

Megan

Megan

Have moved with Chess Moving 3 times now!

The Fly Fifer

The Fly FiferWelby

Faultless!

I moved the contents of my 3 bedroom house from Adelaide to the NSW Southern Highlands. From the initial quote through to final delivery I could not fault any aspect. Everyone involved arrived on time and was friendly, helpful and efficient. The packing team were particularly outstanding as they worked hard to pack every inch of the container. I was there when it was both loaded and on delivery, and nothing appeared to have moved. I have not found a single item damaged or missing during the unpacking. I have moved several times over the years and this was the best experience of any. Many thanks!