Chess Moving WA, Perth

Chess Moving WA, Perth

DC

DCPerth, WA

Fantastic, efficient and pleasant

We moved a 3 bedroom house to a local unit about 10 minutes away. Love the service, the company and staff. From the moment we got a quote to when the movers arrived and left everything was done efficiently, quickly and with respect. Everything was wrapped beautifully, the movers were polite, helpful and made great suggestions. They did everything with thought, were well planned, loaded everything carefully. I just can't say enough. Thanks Jess, Drew and Rory, full marks for customer service. I know who I will be using again.

Chess are Great !

We have moved previously with Chess and again recently. From the quoting stage to the final move, Chess are fully reliable, courteous and interested in their clients. We have used other removalists on various occasions but always with disappointment. Thanks Chess for another relaxing experience moving house ! Roland & Anthea, Atwell, Western Australia

Senior Traveller

Senior TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful & friendly team that treat you like a person !!

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

A great job and a terrific bunch of people

Thanks to Tim, Danielle, Peter and all the crew at CHESS for making our office move seamless. From the quotation process right through to the move, the staff were friendly and professional. There was no damage to items and the guys completed the job with a smile. The personalised service we received was very much appreciated. We would thoroughly recommend CHESS for your moving requirements.

Very professional

Chess moving made my move from Perth W.A. to Melbourne Victoria so easy and stress free. They are very professional in the way they handle everything, from the first phone conversation to the delivery of my goods, all staff were friendly, professional and willing to help in any way they could. My goods arrived safe and on time. I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again.
A special thank you to Natalie in the Perth office, she was brilliant.
Cheers Derek

5 Star Service

Jillian T

Jillian TKimberley, WA

Going the extra mile - quite literally

From beginning to end Chess did a wonderful job. All their staff from Natalie on the sales desk to Marie in accounts, Drew and Shaun who picked up and Darren who delivered - everyone was professional and exceptional. They worked around challenges and made the whole experience of moving from Perth to Broome (a long way!) seamless and efficient. I feel blessed that I chose them of all my 5 quotes and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I chose to pack my own belongings purely to save $$$ and everything (3 bedroom home) arrived safely and even before I did!

Sheldon Faria

Sheldon FariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXCELLENT: I wil be a returning Customer :)

The best move ever

I moved my household effects from Perth, Western Australia to Nakhon Phanom, Thailand. Every deadline was met to the exact hour, communication was always given. Nothing was too much for the personnel involved. I was particularly impressed with the Perth personnel and Bangkok. Unloading was professional. All the furniture that needed some form of protection was packed perfectly.

This was a stress free move 19th October

My move was 19 cartons and two recliners.
I moved from Queensland to Perth.
The move started and finished on time and was delivered by Mohamed and Farid who did a great job.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend chess moving to anyone.
Denise Seeger

Meningitis Centre Australia Move

Had a great experience using Chess Moving for our office refurbishment recently. The contact they made with us for the move organised byTino Riccio was nothing short of professional and fantastic. The communication was brilliant. The removalists were on time, polite and very helpful. It was a miserable day to move with the rain bucketing down, but they kept all the boxes dry throughout the moving process. They even finished earlier than expected. They certainly made the daunting task of moving a breeze. Thanks Chess Moving, we'll definitely use you guys again.

Paul L.Chess Moving

Thank you very much Lisa, it was great working with you! Glad we could help.

Review collected in partnership with Chess Moving

PhineasVictoria

Look no further for house removalist - Premium without breaking the bank

There were two interstate moves: 80% of the house, 10% of the house from Western Australia to Victoria. Lots of packing with boxes, furniture, etc etc. All polite and professional staffs ranging from PreSales, Packing on site to delivery to final destinations without any hitch. So happy. Michele did the initial estimates and Jessica did the on site survey with professionalism full of Love and Care.
Love their system of careful planning to packing ensuring nothing got left over as well as nothing got broken nor lost of properties.
Will absolutely use this superb company any time i needed any relocation. So should you toooooo !!!!!
Great Jobs well done. Under Promise, Over Deliver. BRAVO, love you guys.

The names of the Staffs are on the feedback above. They are Michele and Jessica

Interstate Move

Apartment for 1 person move interstate including vehicle.
Arrived according to date and time.
Honoured insurance claim.
Helpful, polite, courteous.
Very little work involved in moving.

Fantastic move

Thank you Chess removals for sending Mick, Andrew and Farid to pack and move our household furniture. From the moment they backed up the storage containers to the time they left - they were absolutely fantastic. Polite, courtesy, professional- so careful packing our possessions- they are truly a credit and asset to your company. I would not hesitate to recommend your company and these three wonderful guys to any one considering moving. Thank you again

Amazing service from Eileen Tan in WA

Australia to rural USA.
Took longer than expected but didn't bother me.
Everything was perfectly positioned and so no damage.
Eileen Tan was so helpful it would have been horrible without her.

Office LocationWA, Perth

great staff, very professional .

moved my belongings from Fremantle docks to my new home which had arrived from the UK , unloaded & set out all the furniture into each required room ,removed all packaging no fuss or dramas . came back to collect the boxes when asked . Brilliant service . 10 out of 10 chess Thank you ever so much i will recommend you anytime & use you in future if we move again .

Review collected in partnership with Chess Moving

Sam13C

Sam13CPerth

Great Service & Very Professional

Packed our 4x2 home into a 20' shipping container like a jigsaw puzzle, bound for Canada (from Perth, Aus). Amazing. Friendly, professional staff that really knew what they were doing. Sales and admin staff really responsive and knowledgeable. Excellent experience. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again.

Efficient and professional!

Our office move from West Perth to the CBD went smoothly thanks to Chess Moving. We have over 100 staff in our office and it was no easy task! Chess was professional, efficient and extremely considerate with our items. We would definitely use them again!

Gimhani

GimhaniSydney

Fantastic service by Jessica Thiseira and the team!

We moved from Perth to Sydney with a house full of furniture and precious crystal glassware, and I am proud to say that every item came to Sydney well packed and without a scratch. The handle was organised and managed very professionally by Jessica and Julie (and the team of packers) and we are very happy with the service provided.

We will use Chess Moving again if we need to, and highly recommend them to anyone moving interstate.

Thank you Jessica! You saved the day for me; when I was under immense pressure and stress.

The review is six months late, but its better late than never!

JOHN S

JOHN SPerth

Excellent Service

This move from Perth WA to UK was handled by Chess in a professional and efficient manner. All the staff, particularly Paul and Julie, in the Perth office were most helpful in dealing with our queries and were willing to accommodate any changes we wished to make. The packers arrived at the appointed times and were efficient and pleasant, clearly enjoying their work. We had used Chess in a previous move from Sydney to UK and were pleased to find that the Perth office gave the same high standard of service.