Chess Moving WA, Perth

Chess Moving WA, Perth

5 Star Service

Our move was a big one with 2 full 20ft containers from Perth to Brisbane. From day one, Jess from Chess moving has been very professional and helpful providing us with the best advises. The schedule was perfect despite being just after Christmas and New Year. On the 2nd of January the containers were in front of our house. The guys worked really hard to professionally pack our fragile items and loaded the containers finishing on the 3rd late in the afternoon. We received our containers ahead of the schedule date in Brisbane and again the Brisbane team was amazing. The vast majority of our fragile items arrived intact with the exception of one box that dropped during the unloading. We claimed the insurance for a suspended lamp and received a full refund. We also used Chess for our car transport from WA to Brisbane and again, the car arrived in perfect condition and we received it one week ahead of schedule. We will certainly use Chess again without hesitation. It was a complete hassle free experience. Good continuation. Richard & Maritza.

Going the extra mile - quite literally

From beginning to end Chess did a wonderful job. All their staff from Natalie on the sales desk to Marie in accounts, Drew and Shaun who picked up and Darren who delivered - everyone was professional and exceptional. They worked around challenges and made the whole experience of moving from Perth to Broome (a long way!) seamless and efficient. I feel blessed that I chose them of all my 5 quotes and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I chose to pack my own belongings purely to save $$$ and everything (3 bedroom home) arrived safely and even before I did!

EXCELLENT: I wil be a returning Customer :)

Hi,
I am writing this long overdue review of my experience with Chess movers.
I used their service for my move from Perth to Melbourne back in Jan 2018.

I chose them based on all the positve reviews I read online; and they are true. The Chess team was fantastic.

Julie Sleight and Jessica Theseira were prompt, detailed and answered all questions and walked me through all the steps as there was a looooooooooooot of paper work.

Even claiming damages casued during the move was made so simple. I was able to get money back for damages (Home theatre wear, broken shelf etc)
Kim Moseley was incharge of the cliams and he was fantastic

Highly recommend them.

Cheers,
Sheldon

The best move ever

I moved my household effects from Perth, Western Australia to Nakhon Phanom, Thailand. Every deadline was met to the exact hour, communication was always given. Nothing was too much for the personnel involved. I was particularly impressed with the Perth personnel and Bangkok. Unloading was professional. All the furniture that needed some form of protection was packed perfectly.

This was a stress free move 19th October

My move was 19 cartons and two recliners.
I moved from Queensland to Perth.
The move started and finished on time and was delivered by Mohamed and Farid who did a great job.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend chess moving to anyone.
Denise Seeger

Meningitis Centre Australia Move

Had a great experience using Chess Moving for our office refurbishment recently. The contact they made with us for the move organised byTino Riccio was nothing short of professional and fantastic. The communication was brilliant. The removalists were on time, polite and very helpful. It was a miserable day to move with the rain bucketing down, but they kept all the boxes dry throughout the moving process. They even finished earlier than expected. They certainly made the daunting task of moving a breeze. Thanks Chess Moving, we'll definitely use you guys again.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Thank you very much Lisa, it was great working with you! Glad we could help.

Look no further for house removalist - Premium without breaking the bank

There were two interstate moves: 80% of the house, 10% of the house from Western Australia to Victoria. Lots of packing with boxes, furniture, etc etc. All polite and professional staffs ranging from PreSales, Packing on site to delivery to final destinations without any hitch. So happy. Michele did the initial estimates and Jessica did the on site survey with professionalism full of Love and Care.
Love their system of careful planning to packing ensuring nothing got left over as well as nothing got broken nor lost of properties.
Will absolutely use this superb company any time i needed any relocation. So should you toooooo !!!!!
Great Jobs well done. Under Promise, Over Deliver. BRAVO, love you guys.

Office LocationWA, Perth
Hello Phineas Thank you for providing this feedback. Sorry we missed responding sooner It is important we congratulate our staff. If you could provide us with your Job reference, quote reference and full name so we can pass our thanks to the staff involved. Please send information to review@chessmoving.com.au At Chess we pride ourselves on service so your feedback is greatly appreciated so thank you for spending the time to contact us. Regards Chess Moving.The names of the Staffs are on the feedback above. They are Michele and Jessica

Interstate Move

Apartment for 1 person move interstate including vehicle.
Arrived according to date and time.
Honoured insurance claim.
Helpful, polite, courteous.
Very little work involved in moving.

Fantastic move

Thank you Chess removals for sending Mick, Andrew and Farid to pack and move our household furniture. From the moment they backed up the storage containers to the time they left - they were absolutely fantastic. Polite, courtesy, professional- so careful packing our possessions- they are truly a credit and asset to your company. I would not hesitate to recommend your company and these three wonderful guys to any one considering moving. Thank you again

Amazing service from Eileen Tan in WA

Australia to rural USA.
Took longer than expected but didn't bother me.
Everything was perfectly positioned and so no damage.
Eileen Tan was so helpful it would have been horrible without her.

Office LocationWA, Perth

great staff, very professional .

moved my belongings from Fremantle docks to my new home which had arrived from the UK , unloaded & set out all the furniture into each required room ,removed all packaging no fuss or dramas . came back to collect the boxes when asked . Brilliant service . 10 out of 10 chess Thank you ever so much i will recommend you anytime & use you in future if we move again .

Great Service & Very Professional

Packed our 4x2 home into a 20' shipping container like a jigsaw puzzle, bound for Canada (from Perth, Aus). Amazing. Friendly, professional staff that really knew what they were doing. Sales and admin staff really responsive and knowledgeable. Excellent experience. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again.

Efficient and professional!

Our office move from West Perth to the CBD went smoothly thanks to Chess Moving. We have over 100 staff in our office and it was no easy task! Chess was professional, efficient and extremely considerate with our items. We would definitely use them again!

Office LocationWA, Perth

Fantastic service by Jessica Thiseira and the team!

We moved from Perth to Sydney with a house full of furniture and precious crystal glassware, and I am proud to say that every item came to Sydney well packed and without a scratch. The handle was organised and managed very professionally by Jessica and Julie (and the team of packers) and we are very happy with the service provided.

We will use Chess Moving again if we need to, and highly recommend them to anyone moving interstate.

Thank you Jessica! You saved the day for me; when I was under immense pressure and stress.

The review is six months late, but its better late than never!

Excellent Service

This move from Perth WA to UK was handled by Chess in a professional and efficient manner. All the staff, particularly Paul and Julie, in the Perth office were most helpful in dealing with our queries and were willing to accommodate any changes we wished to make. The packers arrived at the appointed times and were efficient and pleasant, clearly enjoying their work. We had used Chess in a previous move from Sydney to UK and were pleased to find that the Perth office gave the same high standard of service.

Excellent Service

We moved from Perth to New Zealand. Chess made the move easy right from the beginning.
Paul was so fantastic! So friendly, funny and helpful.
Then the packers came, so professional and lovely.
Then the guys who packed the container, what an amazing job! My partner and I were so impressed.
Will be recommending Chess to everyone!

Very highly recommend!

We moved from the UAE to Australia, and Chess moving was our assigned company on the Australian side. From the moment the container arrived at the port, we have been kept informed of day by day progress until delivery date. The 3 guys who delivered the container were extremely friendly, very efficient, very helpful and really made it all very easy. They left a house perfectly clean. The whole thing was highly professional and having moved internationally 4 times, this is by far the best you can expect. Very highly recommend Chess Moving.

Office LocationWA, Perth

It was really more than what I expected!

We had a great experience with Chess Moving, specially with Michelle Kennedy who did her best to help us. She was really successful and reduced our moving stress a lot. We moved our 3 bedroom double story house from Perth to Melbourne recently. Actually I got the first quote from Chess Moving, and finally ended up with them. The price was reasonable, timing was perfect and everything arrived healthy.

We had a complicated situation and had to change dates and other details several times. The only thing that made all of these possible, was Michelle's flexibility and her management abilities. My family and I are thankful for that. I appreciate all the efforts made by Chess Moving to move our house and cars without stress and on-time.
I strongly recommend Chess Moving to all my friends and every one else.

Great service!

Moved WA to QLD. Chess Moving Perth office was great all around. Extra thanks to Jessica T who was patient with my (too many) questions and concerns in first time moving house with professional movers. The moving guys for WA pickup arrived exactly on time and were great! The QLD delivery guys called to ask if it would be okay to deliver 20 minutes early, and were also great. Upon delivery, they put together bed frame, connected washing machine, etc, just as Chess had said would happen. Am a happy customer.

Highly professional service

We cannot speak highly enough of the service from Chess for pack, uplift and storage. All of the Chess staff were brilliant and the entire process went very smoothly. We highly recommend Chess Moving.