Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Always love their products!

Very easy to navigate, I am very satisfied with the products I received and shipping to FNQ was amazing! I have worn to events and got a lot of compliments - I have always had problems in the past with sizes, but the sizes are true to size!

Product Appearance As advertised

The Miles Dress is the dress you need!!!!

I got the Miles dress in red for my awards ceremony and it was poppin’! I got so many compliments! Really boosted my confidence!!! The clothes itself is made from amazing fabric, and it is all round good quality clothing. Chiffon Boutique does an amazing job, amazing, amazing service and delivers on time as promised! Could not recommend more!

Product Appearance As advertised

A night filled with complements !!

The hardest part was choosing 1 dress! Excellent service, excellent quality, excellent delivery. Arrived Saturday morning so I could wear out Saturday night and my night was filled with complements !!What more could a girl ask for! Thankyou Chiffon Boutique x

Product Appearance As advertised

The Asha Playsuit is amazing, so flattering!

The site is so easy to use, found what I wanted straight away. The quality of the items I purchased is amazing, so happy with them! Huge variety of styles to find the perfect outfit for your event/outing.

A point of difference

Chiffon boutique advertises really well over social media websites and it really encouraged my purchasing from them. Very quick delivery, very easy to deal with, and VERY amazing dresses that you won’t find in stores. I could not recommend them more for any party or event.

Perfect dress

Absolutely in love with the dress I purchased from chiffon Boutique for a wedding. Such good quality and fast postage. Had so many complements on the dress!! Will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Highly recommend!

When I was on the site it was so easy to look at all of the dresses and how to see what the sizes fit like especially with height! The range of the products were so good but I loved my dress so much the quality was amazing and so comfortable! Another pro was the fact that it came SO quick! Would highly recommend purchasing from Chiffon Boutique!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

So good!

I’ve brought items including both my ball dresses from Chiffon Boutique, and they’ve been amazing! Getting a different size was a breeze! The quality is great, and service is too.

Konnor dress review

I loved the konnor dress, I wore it to my school ball and it was amazing. Looked really good on, was good quality and comfy. I also got lots of compliments while wearing it. Would highly recommend

Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful dresses at a reasonable prices, bought two which were super comfy and flattering xx

There was so much to choose from with very high quality. I ordered it and it came within the next two days. Some of the dresses needed to be restocked though.

Sizing Slightly large

Gorgeous

I bought something that I didn’t end up liking I was given a store credit and got a perfect item I love on ore order and was kept up to date with the progress until we received it right on time I contact the company to thank them and was offered a discount for next purchase so happy I found this place

beware!

Had super bad experience with them. Dress fell to pieces immediately, terrible quality and unwearable. The worst part was trying to deal with them! [name removed], rude and unwilling to fix their major mess up. like very sarcastic to deal with. i would highly recommend buying the same dress from other stores. they have the same stuff and are not going to be crap to you. 100% do not recommend.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Amazing all the time!

I am always happy with my clothes that I buy from chiffon boutique, never had any issues and always fast delivery! Some of my favourite! Items are from this place and the quality is always there! 10/10 would recommend and no I’m not a fake review I really love this shop!

Perfect

I have ordered from Chiffon Boutique 3 times and every time has been amazing, efficient delivery and the sizing is perfect! I have worn the dresses to a wedding each time

Amazing!!

I Absolutely loved it!! I bought a dress for my high school ball and it was amazing quality and fast shipping! Got heaps of compliments and I will definitely be buying from here again. 100% satisfied would highly recommend!

Very Satisfied Customer

Please find enclosed photo of my granddaughter in the fabulous dress dispatched to her in Australia this week. Your service is fantastic ( 36 hours from dispatch to delivery in Rockhampton)
My granddaughter went through kidney transplant 8 months ago.
My granddaughter is absolutely delighted with the dress
Many thanks for your fantastic service.
Regards
Brent Philip

Only place to shop

Very happy & satisfied with my purchases. The dresses are exactly what’s in the pictures and sizing is perfect. Absolutely love ordering from Chiffon Boutique. I highly recommend. The only place I’ll order my clothing from.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect fit and super comfy

I loved my dress, perfect fit, super comfortable and I got so many compliments in it. True to size. And good quality. I’ve shopped off Chiffon before and both times they haven’t let me down. I will definitely shop off Chiffon again!

More then expected

Very satisfied with the items I purchased, true to size and exactly like the images shown, would definitely recommend Chiffon to offer buyers. The quality of the clothing itself is of high standard.

Product Appearance As advertised

Better than I ever expected for a first purchase!

It was an amazing dress! Wore it to my formal and got many compliments with it. It was made quite nicely and quite nicer than what you would expect :) I will order again! Quite easy to see what was in stock and so a good website for dresses.