Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique

Brand Manager for Chiffon Boutique? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worst customer service I’ve ever received!

Feeling like a star!

As a first time customer I’m not disappointed one bit! Easy site to use, order arrived fast, AMAZING quality! 10/10!

Best dress I've Brought. So comfy and fast service. Thanks team!

Store was simple and easy to use. Products were amazing and quality was the best! Thank you so much. Definitely will be purchasing more items

This is QUALITY!!!

I just got my Asha and Moses playsuits and they’re amazing!!!!!
Great delivery and absolutely amazing quality! I’m coming back for more!!! Thank you so much...now I have to wait for an occasion to wear them...might clean the house wearing it at the rate Auckland is going =(

Amazing quality

- good communication and shipping tracking
- quality is amazing (I got the cantina maxi dress for ball and none of the sequins have fallen off and a really good material)
- it is true to the size guide

Amazing

So impressed with the quality of the items I purchased, they fit like a glove, super fast delivery too, arrived the afternoon after I purchased, defiantly going to be a regular !!

Better then expected

I was a little hesitant to buy at first. But I'm so glad I did. The dress fit perfectly and looked exactly like on the site. Amazing prices and super fast shipping. Would highly recommend

All round amazing

I used Chiffon Boutique to purchase two dresses for formal events - however the range of products available was vast yet easy to navigate. Both dresses came within a couple days of ordering them, were true to size, amazing quality and extremely well priced. I was very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Fast shipping, amazing products

Bought a dress on sale and it arrived within 2 days! Super fast shipping and quality of the dress was so good. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely purchase from here again!

Best outfit

My last minute shopping to find an outfit to a friends wedding and I am happy to have found the perfect dress! The colour, material and fit, I am in love. The overnight shipping was a lifesaver. So happy with my purchase, and the compliments I recieved because of it! Only downside, the material wasnt breathable.. so not recommended for a hot summers day.

Perfect outfit!

Great customer service and arrived straight away! Super happy with the outfit, it is super comfy and perfect material, is my “go to” on a nice night out! Love it so much

Fast delivery

Delivery was overnight postage, loved that. Dress quality and size was great. Although for a high-end price of $79 I thought my dress would have had some lining on the inside but it didn't. Therefore, wish the quality of the dresses woukd improve. The sizing & measurements are true to size.

Beautiful and fast shipping

I bought a dress which arrived overnight and was great quality and fit perfectly ! Thank you for the awesome service and products! Would buy again !!!! Check them out as they have heaps of great styles available !

Great experience

Fast shipping and beautiful clothing. I needed to return a product and the customer service was very good and they were quick to issue me a store credit which was easy to use :)

Stunning

The service was absolutely amazing, fast respones, clothes to size and exactly what I ordered. Showed up overnight as they said it would. Quality is great. I am super happy.

Read more reviews - page 2