Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique

4.4

This is QUALITY!!!

I just got my Asha and Moses playsuits and they’re amazing!!!!!
Great delivery and absolutely amazing quality! I’m coming back for more!!! Thank you so much...now I have to wait for an occasion to wear them...might clean the house wearing it at the rate Auckland is going =(

Amazing quality

- good communication and shipping tracking
- quality is amazing (I got the cantina maxi dress for ball and none of the sequins have fallen off and a really good material)
- it is true to the size guide

Amazing

So impressed with the quality of the items I purchased, they fit like a glove, super fast delivery too, arrived the afternoon after I purchased, defiantly going to be a regular !!

Better then expected

I was a little hesitant to buy at first. But I'm so glad I did. The dress fit perfectly and looked exactly like on the site. Amazing prices and super fast shipping. Would highly recommend

All round amazing

I used Chiffon Boutique to purchase two dresses for formal events - however the range of products available was vast yet easy to navigate. Both dresses came within a couple days of ordering them, were true to size, amazing quality and extremely well priced. I was very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Fast shipping, amazing products

Bought a dress on sale and it arrived within 2 days! Super fast shipping and quality of the dress was so good. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely purchase from here again!

Best outfit

My last minute shopping to find an outfit to a friends wedding and I am happy to have found the perfect dress! The colour, material and fit, I am in love. The overnight shipping was a lifesaver. So happy with my purchase, and the compliments I recieved because of it! Only downside, the material wasnt breathable.. so not recommended for a hot summers day.

Perfect outfit!

Great customer service and arrived straight away! Super happy with the outfit, it is super comfy and perfect material, is my “go to” on a nice night out! Love it so much

Fast delivery

Delivery was overnight postage, loved that. Dress quality and size was great. Although for a high-end price of $79 I thought my dress would have had some lining on the inside but it didn't. Therefore, wish the quality of the dresses woukd improve. The sizing & measurements are true to size.

Beautiful and fast shipping

I bought a dress which arrived overnight and was great quality and fit perfectly ! Thank you for the awesome service and products! Would buy again !!!! Check them out as they have heaps of great styles available !

Great experience

Fast shipping and beautiful clothing. I needed to return a product and the customer service was very good and they were quick to issue me a store credit which was easy to use :)

Sizing Slightly small

Stunning

The service was absolutely amazing, fast respones, clothes to size and exactly what I ordered. Showed up overnight as they said it would. Quality is great. I am super happy.

Absolutely amazing!!

Material is of good quality, it fits true to size and looks amazing on! It also arrived in one day. Would definitely recommend this play suit to anyone wanting a formal look.

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely love my dress!!

Absolutely adored and loved the dress I bought! Great material! I was very satisfied with my purchase and I was very satisfied with the products available on the website! Will be back again!

Absolutely love

Brought a cute playsuit, true to fit. Nice and flowy and received many compliments.
One of my favourites for sure !
One of the buttons that are stitched on was a little loose and came off but luckily was the top one so no issues.

Love my chiffon outfits

I have bough many outfits and will continue to..I love the quality of the chiffon clothing
sizing is also perfect I'm small on top and larger by my hips and the playsuit I recently bought fits perfectly and is so on trend...easy to purchase,....love love the brand!!!

A team!!

Recently brought a playsuit from CB the quality is amazing, true to size fit and suuuuuper fast shipping, I'm at the bottom of the north island and got to me overnight. My go to for elegant pieces. 10/10 would recommend!!

Amazing Quality!

I recently purchased the Pippa Dress in Black and the quality of the fabric is amazing! Well reasonably priced and the sizing was true to what are shown in photos. Will shop here again soon. Highly recommended!

Do Not Buy From Here

So bad!!! I wish I read the reviews. I bought a dress that was wrinkled (fair enough because of postage) but when I went to get it steamed cleaned it revealed lots of moisture marks. The customer service is awful and blamed the dry cleaners (who have been nothing but perfectionist everytime I use them) absolutely gutted. The material is cheap and awful. I will be taking this further. Please please beware. Do not deal with this company.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

this is amazing

Such an amazing dress fits perfectly and the colours are exactly the same as the photos. Would definitely recommend this website. I will be back to buy more stuff ! Thank you x