ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
Brad
BradNortheast, VIC

Hopeless total lack of communication false information

Going though a separation changes were made to the loan without no communication with the second borrow leading to financial hardship I ring them and and they put the blame on you I had enough of this mod time to refinance elsewhere if you go though a bank do it

MSmollett
MSmollett

We must have the best broker..

Reading the poor reviews about this lender. I can’t say our experience has been the same. We found the process easy, and service great. Maybe it’s just our great broker!

Other Home Loans

Getting a Loan should Never be this stressful!!!!

My broker suggested them to me but their process was extremely stressful, customer care was unresponsive. A whole 28 days to get a Loan.. Submit documents today and wait weeks for them to answer, Err no thank you. Thankfully we were able to get a private lender with flexible rates and not as much fees as these rogue lenders out here. Please save yourself the disappointment and reach out to [Name Removed] [e-mail address removed] thank me later...

Peter.E
Peter.E

happy to share :D

Brad M
Brad MSouthwest, VIC

Nightmare To Deal With

We had a home loan with this company and opted to refinance to our bank that we do all our banking with. Choice lend missed the first two settlement dates and offered to reason as to why. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get it sorted with no luck. I would recommend another lender that can handle your issues professionally as well as in a timely manor.

Application Process

Codebreaker
CodebreakerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero rating for crap bank

Application Process
Wishgirl
Wishgirl

Worst banking experience

Clunky system resulting in many stressful delays when accessing our funds and staff who have no knowledge or pass the blame. Tried to blame us, the bank we were trying to trade funds to when ultimately it was all on Choicelend end. I read negative reviews and questioned our brokers choice.
Avoid at all costs. I would not recommend banking with choice lend regardless of the financial incentive

Matt
Matt

Unable to refinance/change lenders.

This bank is hopeless when trying to refinance with another institute. My new lender has booked settlement twice only to have Choice lend not come through on their end. They keep making excuses and have been waiting over a month and have no idea when it will go through.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3 off cycle loan increases in first 6 months of loan

Took out a loan in December 2016. On January 10 first rate increase. Followed by more in April and July. There were no reserve bank increases. We were stuck because we had paid mortgage insurance. Be wary if your mortgage broker recommends this option.

Monash H.
Monash H.Launceston, TAS

Probably best not to waste your time and money applying with these amateurs

Applied for a $250,000 loan with $700,000 property as security to expand a Student Accommodation Business. 7 Weeks later we were asked to supply and pay for Accountant prepared interim financials, which we did, these showed income of $83,000 for the first 9 months of the fiscal. Our application was declined because in the previous fiscal year we had a paper loss based on the write down of an asset. We were told the Accountant prepared interim financials were requested in error as our application was always going to declined. Just be wary, these cowboys also masquerade as (Dis) Advantage Finance and the NAB. Overall, the lack of service we received was shockingly bad

gymy777
gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No issues

Having had many home loans with various financial institutions....I trusted my broker and went with ChoiceLend. I have had no problems to date and the communication piece has been great.

At the end of the day I just want to pay my mortgage off as quick as possible with a no frills institution that will give me what I pay for. I can honestly say this has been the case to date!

These lenders want to suck as much financial gain out of you as possible. That is why they are in business. Lenders have all the same faults. Hey......if I had enough cash to purchase my house I wouldn't be on here giving them a review lol!

Sal
SalNortheast, VIC

What a terrible lender!

Deedee Martin
Deedee MartinCentral Queensland, QLD

Definitely wouldn't recommend

Will not allow an interest only option which has made things difficult for me, they are very slow to pass on interest rate drops. I cannot wait until I am able to re-finance elsewhere.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst bank I have ever dealt with

Sold my property and settlement is over 1 week overdue, bank keeps making up excuses why it cannot settle, keep getting conflicting information from different staff. With each query/phone call there's a new lie and excuse. Can't get a straight answer. Their problem solving skills are non existant.

Lynn
Lynn

paying to high an interest rate

I have been with choicelend for 9 years now. About a month before the last interest rate drop they put my loan up by .15 pc and have not yet passed on the last rate drop which makes my loan a very expensive one all. When I emailed them about this got no response.

andrew
andrewadelaide

Slow application and slow to respond to rate cuts

Application process took well over 3 months with many (almost stupid) questions being asked resulted in another week long review process each time. As I was refinancing I told my broker I'd had enough and ready to quit luckily loan came thru soon after. Notice now they are terribly slow passing on rate cuts and slow notifying you. Was with ING before and they were brilliant in comparison. Should have refinanced elsewhere