Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Fantastic service from start to finish

We only had a 3m x 3m storage unit in country QLD to move to our new home in Tassie. But in this storage unit were our most precious possessions, so getting the right removalists who would treat our load with care was paramount. Bells came in with an excellent quote, as they already had a van up in QLD after another job, so we chose them. From the girl we deal with in the office to the chaps who did the collection and delivery we were impressed, friendly whilst professional and efficient are the words I would use to describe them. I would recommend Bells without hesitation.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Suzannah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad that you had a great experience. We wish you many happy years in your new home.

Robyn Ketchell

Robyn KetchellSydney, NSW

Second largest interstate successful move for me using Chris Bell Removals... fabulous company to deal with!

Hello
I used the services of Chris Bell twenty years ago from Hobart to Sydney.

Last week I reversed it - Sydney to Hobart ... can’t speak more highly of the service from the Hobart office and the removal guys in Sydney were fabulous and the guys in Hobart.

If you ever want to trust a company with your possessions then I recommend Chris Bell Removals..

Regards
Robyn Ketchell

Really good service all around

We moved a three bedroom house worth of belongings to Bruny Island in August 2019. The truck arrived on time and the employees were professional and knew their stuff.
The move went well. I'd recommend Bells for your removalist jobs.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Todd, Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that all went well and we wish you many happy years in your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

Geoff

GeoffHobart, TAS

Great service - until there was damage.

Very pleased with the team at Bells. Chris was great providing the quote and also when we reconfirmed our order. The removal team were very good. They took great care and attention. Happy to recommend them, in fact, we already have to our neighbour.
N.B. The above survey comments were made prior to leaving Hobart.
That was OK until the goods arrived damaged and the 'team' at Bells did everything in their power to obstruct and squirm their way out of paying for the repair. Also, we were hit with extra costs the day before delivery because we were moving into a high rise ( something which Bells were fully aware of prior to the move).

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Geoff, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your recommendation. Enjoy your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

Jane Pelham

Jane PelhamHobart, TAS

Wonderful team at Bells Removals

Thanks so much to Chris and team for all that they did to make things go so smoothly for us when we moved house. The whole team were polite, efficient and easy to deal with.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Jane, Thank you for your review. We were pleased to be able to assist with your relocation and wish you well in your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

House Removal Long Distance

Chris Bell when quoting on our removal we found very friendly, so we chose to go with Bells and not go for a second quote.
The four Removalist were extremely friendly, polite and professional. They wrapped everything very well and nothing got damaged or broken. A Stress Free move for us.
We recommend Bells and would use them again.

Tracey A.

Tracey A.Hobart, TAS

Yet another bad Bells experience.

Roseanne

RoseanneSouth-East, TAS

Great company to deal with and great Removalists

This is the third time I have used Chris Bell & Bells Removals and each time I have been very satisfied with their service and with the Removalists that do the actual moving of my items.

Perhaps not 'perfect' but always aiming to be so!3

3 brim house, moved 4 kms to our new St Ann's Living home. Done over the June long weekend, packing on Thursday! Load on Friday, and unloading on the Tuesday afternoon ( settlement on at 12noon) finishing at 5pm. All done with efficiency and a minimum of fuss by the cheerful staff.

Moving interstate

We decided to move interstate and Bells Removals have made the move so easy and not stressful at all. I can’t fault them one bit. Every one has been so easy to get in contact with and made the experience so pleasant. I will recommend them 100%.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hi Cheyenne, Thank you so much for your review. It was a privilege to assist you & your family with your move. We hope you are enjoying the sun and your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

Ray T.

Ray T.Hobart, TAS

With all the Bells and Whistles!

My move was probably bigger than the average 2-bedroom apartment because of unusual items and sizes of medium to tiny parts. The assets I chose to keep were packed and on the truck in about 4 hours! They will be delivered interstate, about 1,200 kilometres away!

Excellent work Happy all the time nothing was any trouble

Big move 4 bedrooms 2 storey house lots of gear moved from Bellerive to Sandford. The guys where always talking and having a joke made the day not so stressful Definitely would recommend them. Thank you.

Karina S

Karina SHobart, TAS

Efficient, courteous and the guys had a great sense of humour! Made moving much less stressful! Thankyou fellas.

Removal of a items in a 4 bedroom house, short distance to delivery. The service was very efficient. From pick up to delivery and set up of beds etc the guys were fantastic.

Ali M.

Ali M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Smooth sailing

Very happy with Bells. The entire process from uplift in Hobart to delivery in Victoria went smoothly with no breakages or damage and that included a few weeks storage in their Melbourne facilities. Thankyou team

Greg

GregHobart, TAS

Chris Bell & Bells Removals... moving house with confidence that precious gear is in safe hands

Our many precious items of 3BR home were moved a short distance into storage with the sort of care I would take if I managed the move myself. Commendable effort!

ecc

eccbrisbane

Moving from the mainland? Just buy new stuff.

To be honest, as some other interstate moves have said this was terrible service start to go. They wouldn't confirm a pickup date or a drop off date, took so many phone calls, never called back or followed up on anything they said they would. My stuff arrived dirty, including my bed and sofa so this was not worth it at all. Transit time was six weeks. I wanted to move my things from interstate mostly because I thought it was wasteful to buy new things for no reason, but in retrospect my advice for people moving to Hobart would be to buy stuff from a furniture/appliance company online and get them to deliver it the day after you arrive because this just made me stressed and depressed about the whole move.

Easy Move

We moved 57m from the Huon Valley to Latrobe in 24hrs. Everything ran to plan and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. Special shout out to Scott and the moving team for their efforts. 100% recommend !!

Vin

VinHobart, TAS

Moving was made as easy as …

Our recent move was foreseen to be a huge task - we'd accumulated so much over the years in a 40sq house that we were dreading the need to eventually take that big step and down-size. We were so glad to have Bells take on the task of organizing, carefully packing and transporting various loads over a number of days - all to arrive at destination on time and everything in absolutely perfect condition. Management, office staff and the actual crew were so professional yet easygoing. We're so pleased that all went to plan - thanks to Bells Removals.

Roz T

Roz THobart, TAS

Excellent service in all aspects

13 cubic meters from Bayswater Victoria to Hobart, Tasmania. Everything happened in a faster timeframe than I was expecting. All the staff were polite and the office staff were particularly helpful.

Rob G

Rob GTasmania

Always Brilliant

We have moved our whole household several times around Tasmania, always with Bell’s. They are friendly, professional, on time and affordable. We wholeheartedly recommend them. Nothing broken and nothing missing.