Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Perhaps not 'perfect' but always aiming to be so!3

3 brim house, moved 4 kms to our new St Ann's Living home. Done over the June long weekend, packing on Thursday! Load on Friday, and unloading on the Tuesday afternoon ( settlement on at 12noon) finishing at 5pm. All done with efficiency and a minimum of fuss by the cheerful staff.

Moving interstate

We decided to move interstate and Bells Removals have made the move so easy and not stressful at all. I can’t fault them one bit. Every one has been so easy to get in contact with and made the experience so pleasant. I will recommend them 100%.

With all the Bells and Whistles!

My move was probably bigger than the average 2-bedroom apartment because of unusual items and sizes of medium to tiny parts. The assets I chose to keep were packed and on the truck in about 4 hours! They will be delivered interstate, about 1,200 kilometres away!

Excellent work Happy all the time nothing was any trouble

Big move 4 bedrooms 2 storey house lots of gear moved from Bellerive to Sandford. The guys where always talking and having a joke made the day not so stressful Definitely would recommend them. Thank you.

Efficient, courteous and the guys had a great sense of humour! Made moving much less stressful! Thankyou fellas.

Removal of a items in a 4 bedroom house, short distance to delivery. The service was very efficient. From pick up to delivery and set up of beds etc the guys were fantastic.

Smooth sailing

Very happy with Bells. The entire process from uplift in Hobart to delivery in Victoria went smoothly with no breakages or damage and that included a few weeks storage in their Melbourne facilities. Thankyou team

Chris Bell & Bells Removals... moving house with confidence that precious gear is in safe hands

Our many precious items of 3BR home were moved a short distance into storage with the sort of care I would take if I managed the move myself. Commendable effort!

Moving from the mainland? Just buy new stuff.

To be honest, as some other interstate moves have said this was terrible service start to go. They wouldn't confirm a pickup date or a drop off date, took so many phone calls, never called back or followed up on anything they said they would. My stuff arrived dirty, including my bed and sofa so this was not worth it at all. Transit time was six weeks. I wanted to move my things from interstate mostly because I thought it was wasteful to buy new things for no reason, but in retrospect my advice for people moving to Hobart would be to buy stuff from a furniture/appliance company online and get them to deliver it the day after you arrive because this just made me stressed and depressed about the whole move.

Easy Move

We moved 57m from the Huon Valley to Latrobe in 24hrs. Everything ran to plan and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. Special shout out to Scott and the moving team for their efforts. 100% recommend !!

Moving was made as easy as …

Our recent move was foreseen to be a huge task - we'd accumulated so much over the years in a 40sq house that we were dreading the need to eventually take that big step and down-size. We were so glad to have Bells take on the task of organizing, carefully packing and transporting various loads over a number of days - all to arrive at destination on time and everything in absolutely perfect condition. Management, office staff and the actual crew were so professional yet easygoing. We're so pleased that all went to plan - thanks to Bells Removals.

Excellent service in all aspects

13 cubic meters from Bayswater Victoria to Hobart, Tasmania. Everything happened in a faster timeframe than I was expecting. All the staff were polite and the office staff were particularly helpful.

Always Brilliant

We have moved our whole household several times around Tasmania, always with Bell’s. They are friendly, professional, on time and affordable. We wholeheartedly recommend them. Nothing broken and nothing missing.

Excellent service and great price

Our move was from Melbourne to Hobart and besides everyone else’s quotations Bells were the best. Above all a great staff and very responsive. The boys who came for the removal absolutely outstanding. Very energetic n quick. Very friendly service

Great value professional service!

Bells' staff were helpful, prompt and professional from my initial enquiry through to quote and the actual move. This business provided great service and the cost was surprisingly inexpensive. Very happy I chose Bells Removals!

Great smooth interstate move

We had 2 houses belongings to be moved from tassie to nsw. Chris himself was professional and far better priced than all the big companies. The guys who collected and delivered where fantastic friendly and professional . Highly recommend Bells

Bells Removal....Positive, professional, seamless removalists.

We needed to organise a removal of our 4 bed house from Tassie to Qld whilst overseas within a very short and defined time-frame.
Having used Bells Removal previously we had the well placed confidence that they were our one stop shop for uplift, storage, interstate transit and delivery.
Tammy was our first contact and with her, and the support of a great admin staff including Tilly, Amelia and Kerry, the business side of our move has been smooth sailing. Communication has been great and interactions friendly and positive.
After flying in from overseas, Chris Bell personally met me at our house and the turn around to uplift was 3 days.
Thanks to Shawn (AKA Postie), Darren and Vossy for a great job on uplift and working in and around the chaos which is often inevitable when moving your worldly goods.
We would use Bells Removal, "with bells on" …. every day of the week. Thanks Team. Ro and Ali

Ongoing personalised quality service

Moved a 3 bedroom house and stored most of the contents as I was temporarily moving to much smaller accommodation. Since then I have added to and subtracted from my contents.
The staff have always been most helpful and friendly.

AVOID

Appalling. I had booked to move furniture from the mainland to Tasmania, and chose Bell's because they were affordable, but also Tasmanian (which made me think they would have done this move so many times before, they were the experts). From the initial stages of getting a quote and trying to secure a pick up date, it was NEVER easy. The communication from the office was non existent, even when they would promise to 'email you back this afternoon', 'call you back today/tomorrow/ever' - they NEVER did. I was always chasing them up.
Finally the pick up day was approaching (today in fact), and I had been promised a call the day before to give me a rough time. No one had called (no surprises there), so I called. I was promised a call back as the person was on lunch. No call back (no surprises there), so I called again only to find the office closed at 4:30pm.
So today comes, and I was told a mid afternoon pick up. I had made it very clear that the pick up address was a business and it must be picked up and complete before 5pm. I have spent the afternoon chasing up any info on when the driver would be here, only to be told, with the most blase attitude, that he was held up, and probably wouldn't make it here before 5 today (meaning a need to rebook, which they had no sense of urgency about). When I protested and explained what an inconvenience that is for me (I have taken the day off work, driven an hour to be here for the pick up etc), it was met with a reply of 'Oh well, these things happen.' The office staff could care less.
Very long story short, the booking has been cancelled at 4:30pm on the day of pick up, due to the complete lack of customer service from Bells. I would never trust them with moving my furniture, and if you read some other reviews on the web, like I have just done, I'm not alone.

Friendly, accomodating and professional removalist

Moving from an apartment in Hobart to Melbourne with self packing (boxes provided by Bell's). This was the second time I have moved with Bell's (once within Tasmania). Previously I had moved with other removalists.

Staff were all very friendly and accomodating - they didn't mind the multiple phone calls I made to confirm things and were very helpful. The moving process was carefully done and they kept me informed throughout the process.

They were reasonably priced when compared to other companies but provided similar if not superior service.

Highly recommend them especially for those moving in and out of Tasmania.

Big move went well

Big move from country Queensland to Margate Tasmania.

Started and finished on time and all went smoothly.

Very happy with the service.