4.5

Lyn

LynHobart, TAS

Exceptionally great service from the entire staff.

My move was to two different locations over two days.
    Household goods to storage (supplied by Bells) and temporary new premises.
    It was an incredibly stressful time for me however Bells were exceptional in their professionalism, care with my belongings, timeliness and proficiency.
    From Chris, the office staff to the great moving teams - nothing was a problem and I received friendly, courteous support throughout.
    This is my third move with Bells, I have recommended them to friends who have also found them excellent in service, care and competitive pricing.
    I wouldn't move with anyone else.

John

JohnLaunceston, TAS

A helpful, short-notice Piano removal

We needed to organise for a piano to be collected - which could not be got into the place we were moving into. It had to be left sitting in a car-port, and needed to be got back to family instead. In the busy lead-up to Christmas, it was not clear when and how this could be done, but Bells arranged for it to be collected at short notice before Christmas, stored over Christmas-New Year (at no extra cost), and delivered in early Jan. All flowed very efficiently and helpfully.

A good choice

Had to quickly vacate a three bedroom rental property. Bell's removals provided a prompt and professional service. Price point was acceptable and communication was pretty good too. Various circumstances changed during the move and Chris quickly adapted and provided excellent advice and alternatives when I found myself unable to store my furniture straight away. I will soon be re-employing Bell's removals to assist with further removals.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Chris Bell & Bells Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Thoroughly recommend

We chose Bells for our move because during the free quote, Chris was the only person who explained the insurance to us for our 3 bedroom house move. Communication was excellent and when they thought they would be slightly late they called to let us know. Paul was in charge of moving our items into storage and he was excellent. He knew exactly what we needed and was so patient with us when we were a bit flustered about the whole move. We would recommend Bells to all of our friends and family and would have no hesitation in using their services again.

Eric

EricHobart, TAS

Great price and reliable, careful movers.

We were very happy with the home moving job Bells did for us. It included a piano and we have stairs, but they were very careful and efficient. Great price, easy to deal with, and the removalists were pros.

Elsie

ElsieTasmania

Unprofessional company

Michael Picone

Michael PiconeHobart, TAS

Nothing was a problem for Bells Moving & Storage

I have used Chris Bells Moving and Storage several times over 30 years. Bells is a long standing Tasmanian company in the removal industry. They happily assist with your moves intra and interstate. All our furniture was wrapped in transport blankets. The men were efficient, strong and courteous, they observed all current COVID-19 health requirements. Chris Bell and his team at Bells Moving and Storage have the facilities, experience and pricing to satisfy your needs. Thank you for making challenging times, stress free. Communication was a big plus, they listened to my needs and totally carried them through. (If you ever visit their Huntingfield Tas facilities, ring the desk bell OMG what a beauty).
    Michael Picone March 2020

Excellent move from Tas to Darwin

Bells did an amazing job moving our stuff from our two bedroom home from Tas to Darwin. There weren't any issues and they were friendly and helpful. Thank you Bells.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hi Harry, Thank you for your feedback and so pleased to hear that your goods have arrived safely despite the long distance and various modes of transport they have travelled. Wishing you well in your new home.

Beau

BeauHobart, TAS

The worst move I have ever had!!

Danielle F

Danielle FHobart, TAS

For the fussiest of movers!

Very satisfied with my removal with Bells.
    Friendly & considerate staff who took the stress right out of my interstate move!
    The knowledge of staff and their dedication to providing a high standard of customer service was evident at all times. Staff were knowledgeable and took their job seriously, treating my belongings with the upmost respect at all times.
    I was truly amazed by the expertise of the staff, I didnt realise how much thought, planning & consideration goes into a move, until I witnessed Bells in action! From the fussiest of ladies, I would highly recommend Bells to the most fastidious of movers!

Fantastic service from start to finish

We only had a 3m x 3m storage unit in country QLD to move to our new home in Tassie. But in this storage unit were our most precious possessions, so getting the right removalists who would treat our load with care was paramount. Bells came in with an excellent quote, as they already had a van up in QLD after another job, so we chose them. From the girl we deal with in the office to the chaps who did the collection and delivery we were impressed, friendly whilst professional and efficient are the words I would use to describe them. I would recommend Bells without hesitation.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Suzannah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad that you had a great experience. We wish you many happy years in your new home.

Robyn Ketchell

Robyn KetchellSydney, NSW

Second largest interstate successful move for me using Chris Bell Removals... fabulous company to deal with!

Hello
    I used the services of Chris Bell twenty years ago from Hobart to Sydney.

Last week I reversed it - Sydney to Hobart ... can’t speak more highly of the service from the Hobart office and the removal guys in Sydney were fabulous and the guys in Hobart.

If you ever want to trust a company with your possessions then I recommend Chris Bell Removals..

Regards
    Robyn Ketchell

Really good service all around

We moved a three bedroom house worth of belongings to Bruny Island in August 2019. The truck arrived on time and the employees were professional and knew their stuff.
    The move went well. I'd recommend Bells for your removalist jobs.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Todd, Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that all went well and we wish you many happy years in your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

Geoff

GeoffHobart, TAS

Great service - until there was damage.

Very pleased with the team at Bells. Chris was great providing the quote and also when we reconfirmed our order. The removal team were very good. They took great care and attention. Happy to recommend them, in fact, we already have to our neighbour.
    N.B. The above survey comments were made prior to leaving Hobart.
    That was OK until the goods arrived damaged and the 'team' at Bells did everything in their power to obstruct and squirm their way out of paying for the repair. Also, we were hit with extra costs the day before delivery because we were moving into a high rise ( something which Bells were fully aware of prior to the move).

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Geoff, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your recommendation. Enjoy your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

Jane Pelham

Jane PelhamHobart, TAS

Wonderful team at Bells Removals

Thanks so much to Chris and team for all that they did to make things go so smoothly for us when we moved house. The whole team were polite, efficient and easy to deal with.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Jane, Thank you for your review. We were pleased to be able to assist with your relocation and wish you well in your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team