Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Excellent service and great price

Our move was from Melbourne to Hobart and besides everyone else’s quotations Bells were the best. Above all a great staff and very responsive. The boys who came for the removal absolutely outstanding. Very energetic n quick. Very friendly service

Great value professional service!

Bells' staff were helpful, prompt and professional from my initial enquiry through to quote and the actual move. This business provided great service and the cost was surprisingly inexpensive. Very happy I chose Bells Removals!

Great smooth interstate move

We had 2 houses belongings to be moved from tassie to nsw. Chris himself was professional and far better priced than all the big companies. The guys who collected and delivered where fantastic friendly and professional . Highly recommend Bells

Bells Removal....Positive, professional, seamless removalists.

We needed to organise a removal of our 4 bed house from Tassie to Qld whilst overseas within a very short and defined time-frame.
Having used Bells Removal previously we had the well placed confidence that they were our one stop shop for uplift, storage, interstate transit and delivery.
Tammy was our first contact and with her, and the support of a great admin staff including Tilly, Amelia and Kerry, the business side of our move has been smooth sailing. Communication has been great and interactions friendly and positive.
After flying in from overseas, Chris Bell personally met me at our house and the turn around to uplift was 3 days.
Thanks to Shawn (AKA Postie), Darren and Vossy for a great job on uplift and working in and around the chaos which is often inevitable when moving your worldly goods.
We would use Bells Removal, "with bells on" …. every day of the week. Thanks Team. Ro and Ali

Ongoing personalised quality service

Moved a 3 bedroom house and stored most of the contents as I was temporarily moving to much smaller accommodation. Since then I have added to and subtracted from my contents.
The staff have always been most helpful and friendly.

AVOID

Appalling. I had booked to move furniture from the mainland to Tasmania, and chose Bell's because they were affordable, but also Tasmanian (which made me think they would have done this move so many times before, they were the experts). From the initial stages of getting a quote and trying to secure a pick up date, it was NEVER easy. The communication from the office was non existent, even when they would promise to 'email you back this afternoon', 'call you back today/tomorrow/ever' - they NEVER did. I was always chasing them up.
Finally the pick up day was approaching (today in fact), and I had been promised a call the day before to give me a rough time. No one had called (no surprises there), so I called. I was promised a call back as the person was on lunch. No call back (no surprises there), so I called again only to find the office closed at 4:30pm.
So today comes, and I was told a mid afternoon pick up. I had made it very clear that the pick up address was a business and it must be picked up and complete before 5pm. I have spent the afternoon chasing up any info on when the driver would be here, only to be told, with the most blase attitude, that he was held up, and probably wouldn't make it here before 5 today (meaning a need to rebook, which they had no sense of urgency about). When I protested and explained what an inconvenience that is for me (I have taken the day off work, driven an hour to be here for the pick up etc), it was met with a reply of 'Oh well, these things happen.' The office staff could care less.
Very long story short, the booking has been cancelled at 4:30pm on the day of pick up, due to the complete lack of customer service from Bells. I would never trust them with moving my furniture, and if you read some other reviews on the web, like I have just done, I'm not alone.

Friendly, accomodating and professional removalist

Moving from an apartment in Hobart to Melbourne with self packing (boxes provided by Bell's). This was the second time I have moved with Bell's (once within Tasmania). Previously I had moved with other removalists.

Staff were all very friendly and accomodating - they didn't mind the multiple phone calls I made to confirm things and were very helpful. The moving process was carefully done and they kept me informed throughout the process.

They were reasonably priced when compared to other companies but provided similar if not superior service.

Highly recommend them especially for those moving in and out of Tasmania.

Big move went well

Big move from country Queensland to Margate Tasmania.

Started and finished on time and all went smoothly.

Very happy with the service.

Hassle Free move with Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Our move was from a large 33 square house to a smaller house. Subsequently some furniture was delivered to our daughter's house with no problem. All breakable items were individually packed extremely well to protect and prevent damage. Staff were courteous and respectful of the vendors property and possessions and were polite in their dealings with us. The quoted price was very reasonable and competitive. Advice given in relation to insurance services was comprehensive and honest.Delivery and unpacking was of a high standard, equal to the packing, and the staff were prepared to go the extra leg without being asked to make the transition to the new residence smooth and functional (such as connecting the washing machine, reassembling bed frames).

Great to work with

We rang to move 2 separate locations in Sydney to a little country town in Tasmania. Your price bet all the other removalists by more than $5000, every time! Bells time frames are quick and reliable. They quote particular time frames and they stuck to it! I will refer Bells to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Thank you Bells

Stress Free Move

Unit, 1 bedroom but it was a large one bedroom as struggled to fit items into a 3 bedroom house. The move was a short distance and it was over time but that is because I have so much "stuff". The Staff were friendly and efficient, nothing was broken and it was a stress free move.

Great service from the Bells team

We had a large move - 4 bedroom house over a short distance. The team arrived promptly and the move went smoothly. The team were helpful, friendly and efficient. Delivery and unloading was challenging since builders were still on site but the team came up with an innovative solution and moved everything to the rooms we nominated, making unpacking easy.

A big move

A large 3 bedroom house that will eventually end up in the Port Macquarie area after spending sometime in storage.Bells delivered the boxes,tape and paper when they said they would and turned up on time for the actual removal.The removalist were very good .

What a relief!

We had 36 m3, a house full, of belongings to move over 2000 kms. The trio team who arrived for the uplift made it a smooth and seamless day last week. There was excellent communication with Tammy in the office in the lead up and on the day, and also from the removalists advising us their ETA on the day. We felt well informed. The team logged, lifted, wrapped and secured each box/item with respect for our belongings, and locked them all together like a puzzle in the container for their long journey interstate. It was reassuring to witness how well packed and secure they made the load, and we can expect that we will receive everything in good condition at our destination. Thank you for your excellent service Bells.

Outstanding Service from beginning to end

To management of Bells, what a great experience I have had with my relocation from Newcastle to Parklands Tassie..
It was an extremely challenging access for Danny and Bob at Parklands, and I very much appreciated their happy helpful approach to this challenge. It was a very long day for both of them and not once did their enthusiasm wain .
The level of service offered by Bell's from beginning to end has been very impressive, because of the great attitudes demonstrated by your staff they are a credit to your company.
I will be recommending Bells to friends and family should they ever need this service.
Thanks Bell's for making this move such an easy uneventful experience, very much appreciate it.

Great move with Bells

Thanks Bells, you did a great job for our local three bedroom house move. From meeting the guys at the quotation to talking with Tammy over the phone, to the packing and removal guys - all very friendly and helpful and efficient. Especially appreciated willingness to help out with unexpected changes for us - such as need to adjust removal day and then taking away unexpected furniture we discovered left in the house! Well done on a hot Hobart day with tricky steep access path!

Outstanding service

Our 4 bedroom house move from South Coast of NSW to Tasmania was a bit daunting for us, but Bells were very easy to work with, courteous, helpful, hard working and capable. The truck arrived on time and was carefully and methodically packed and unpacked to our satisfaction. We would have no hesitation recommending this company.

Recommended

Everyone was friendly and professional, the removal team were on time and very efficient, and everything went very smoothly and delivered as promised. Always good to support a local company.

Great job

Everyone we spoke to at Bells was helpful and friendly. Chris was happy to give us a number of quotes for different moving options, and worked with us to find an option we were happy with. Bells moved the large furniture of our 4 bedroom house for us: the moving team were all friendly, helpful, and did a great job.

A smooth and relaxed moving experience

We recently had Bells help us move house and it could not have gone more smoothly. There were no dramas or stresses on the day and everyone was very relaxed. I would like to especially thank Justin and Nathan for their patience and good humour in dealing with our young daughters on the day. Our girls were very excited and desperate to be included in the activities! Thanks again.