Chrisco

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (32)

Tracie

Tracie Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy customer

I have been a Chrisco customers for many years.
Last year I was a bit disappointed with the meat quality but this year it has improved immensely.
My Family have always found Chrisco to be a delight at xmas

Robyn G.Chrisco

Thank you so much Tracie - we are so happy to hear that and really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We will be sure to share this with all the team at Chrisco.

Jodie r.Peel, WA

What happened to chrisco for christmas

I have ordered chrisco for a number of years now, the last 2 years it has gone down. What happened to the Christmas bonbons you used to get, what happened to opening the boxes and you had the red and green tinsel in there. What happened to the little extra gift they used to give you like an oven mitt or a notepad. What happened to the Maccona coffee you got now its nescafe. You are slowly going downhill and your long time customers are seeing this and this is why reveiws are written.

Gift cards

I order gift cards,they just put them in my letter box .they got stolen .I had to do a police report and send them a copy.it says you need to sign for them. What a joke. Don’t buy anything from this company

Karen BrooksSydney, NSW

Long time customer with a bone to pick.....

Firstly, I've never had a problem with the products I've received. Meat is yummy!.....but..... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LITTLE 'EXTRAS'? Every year the hampers are costing more and more, and now we don't even get a box of bon bons, or the added gift of cups or bowls etc.. This year I was really disappointed to find that the nicer brands had been replaced with crappy ones eg: Moccona gone - replaced with Nescafe YUK!
For all the profit Chrisco makes, you'd think they'd give a little back.........

LIW

LIWHobart, TAS

Impressed every year

Robyn G.Chrisco

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. I am going to share this with the whole team at Chrisco. We so appreciate it! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Jane

Heidi

HeidiHunter Region, NSW

Horrible meat

Been a long time member of chrisco. But am now finding the prices are getting too expensive. While I've never had and problem with customer service or quality, I brought a meat pack a couple of years ago, and it was disgusting. Gave it another shot this year, and it's even worse. Meat is old,tough and I couldn't even look at my mince, full of veins and crushed bones. Looks like the dog is getting a it all this year, although I wouldn't call it a treat. I just hate waste. My ham looked and tasted like it was at least 5 years old, and had been defrosted and refrozen several times. Straight to the bin. WARNING: DO NOT ORDER THE MEAT

Robyn G.Chrisco

Hi Heidi, we are extremely sorry to hear that. Could I ask you to email jane@chrisco.com.au and put "Product Review" in the subject line and someone from our team will contact you ASAP.

Funmi

FunmiPerth, WA

I’m getting addicted to Chrisco, help!

I’m very surprised to see all the negative reviews for Chrisco. I’ve been a long time member and I’ve not been disappointed once. I have always enjoyed their services and even when I decide not to order in a particular year, I find myself ordering again. I have no complaints whatsoever about Chrisco. They are doing a good job. My problem now is that I’m addicted and I’m trying to find a way out! Keep up the good job please.

Robyn G.Chrisco

LOL...we just love this review thank you Funmi! We so appreciate your sharing this and hearing how much you love Chrisco. We wish you and your family the most amazing Christmas. We will be sure to pass on your review to all the team!

Jaymi C.

Jaymi C.Darling Downs, QLD

Stockpile! Recommend!

Loved it ! They were pleasant to deal with every time I called they were helpful. I just got my delivery today and couldn’t be happier ! I can’t fit anything else in my cupboards or freezers ! Will definitely be ordering again and recommend to anyone interested in trying Chrisco! I was sad to see all the bad reviews and thought I’d leave a good one because I’m very pleased with it! I think most the bad reviews are about complaints and bad customer service, however I haven’t had that yet.

Robyn G.Chrisco

Thank you so much Jaymi. We love hearing how much you love Chrisco. We hope you and your family have an amazing Christmas (enjoying all your goodies) We will pass on your review to all the team!

Dangles

DanglesNSW, 2340

Disappointed

Nerada L.

Nerada L.Hunter Region, NSW

A little disappointed this year

As a longtime customer was very disappointed this year not a card or little surprise in the boxes kids and grandkids look forward to these no matter how small , the look on their little faces when the delivery truck turns up knowing chrisco is here and they dig into boxes to see what surprise this year

WRONG TV DELIVERED

I ordered a Samsung tv and received a different Samsung tv in my order and asked Chrisco for a refund for the difference I'm happy to keep the tv delivered but it's not the tv I ordered and Chrisco now have declined the refund said it's the same tv model in box delivered they said I think of course its the same in the box but not the tv I ordered and Chrisco said Samsung sometimes put wrong legs on tv's really upset just want whats right a refund for wrong tv delivered A loyal customer for years and they rang on a Saturday when I can not ring them as call centre closed very dissappointing.

Robyn G.Chrisco

Hi Tracy, we are extremely sorry to hear that. Could I ask you to email jane@chrisco.com.au and put "Product Review" in the subject line and someone from our deliveries team will investigate and get back to you ASAP.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Poor communication and customer service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Poor Customer Service. If I could give 0* i would!!!!!!

Placed order at start of year. Received an order delivery confirmation over a month ago. One week before delivery Chrisco decided to change this delivery date. Will not receive items for over 7 weeks after initial conformation. Very poor customer service in regards to issue. Delivery notices should not have been sent out without items being in warehouse.

Will never purchase from this company again!

Kerrie

KerrieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Can’t do without Chrisco

Great easy to order.allways look .forward to arrival of my order.you can pay weekly or fortnight and maybe monthly .i have ordered for more than ten years.and enjoy Chrisco every year

Robyn G.Chrisco

Thank you Kerrie! We just love hearing that! We hope you and your family have an amazing rest of the year and a fabulous Christmas. Bring on delivery day :-)

unknownNew South Wales

disappointed

I'm so disappointed they can never get my orders right ive been a member for 5 years i won't be ordering again from chrisco they change things without callin u

unknown

I order a phone n now they have gone n put a vaccume down where ive ordered the phone there is noway in hell id pay over 2grand on a vaccume

Robyn G.Chrisco

Hi, we are so sorry to hear that. Could I ask you to email jane@chrisco.com.au and put "Product Review" in the subject line and we will get back to you ASAP.

Laura

Laura

Positive Chrisco experience

Robyn G.Chrisco

Thank you for sharing your experience. Laura we really appreciate it and wish you a magical Christmas and a fabulous 2021!

Mick4350

Mick4350Toowoomba City

They don't listen

I have been a Chrisco member for more than ten years and every year when I order from their catalog, I specifically say no to their Head Start Plan and every year around July or August they write to me stating that I have been added to their Headstart plan and I have to phone them to cancel this unfair contract term every year. They don't listen to customers.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Melissa

MelissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad meat Aussie meats hamper

I bought my first meat pack with chrisco Aussie meats I had to get a refund on the sausages due to them being defrosted and re frozen and then turning green I won't be ordering a meat hamper from chrisco ever again the rest of the meat was great and packaged excellent no issues with delivery or customer service it's just I suffer with an eating disorder and this flares it up

Robyn G.Chrisco

Hi, we are so sorry to hear that Could I ask you to email jane@chrisco.com.au and put "Product Review" in the subject line and we will get back to you ASAP.

LdaviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost NRL pack

Will not order again I updated my postal address and they still sent it to first address they do not want to repost or refund don't order through chrisco or other sites they own

Ldavi

Have sent the email not sure how this will help considering the manager has marked my case as closed

Sammi C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor quality meat

This is the first year ordering a meat hamper with Chrisco and I wont be ordering again. The meat is inedible. All the steaks were full of gristle and extremely tough to eat. So far we have had to bin what we have cooked up so far. The "lean" mince is very fatty and has so much gristle in it. I have contacted Chrisco and they said I need to send them photos of inedible meat. How am I supposed to do that? If I cant they wont progress with my complaint.

Robyn G.Chrisco

Hi Sammi, we are so sorry to hear that about the meat. Could I ask you to email jane@chrisco.com.au and put "Product Review" in the subject line and we will get back to you ASAP.

Sammi C.

I have emailed you as requested.

Sammi C.

I have yet to get a reply back from my email!

Kodakblck1

Kodakblck1asked

Hi I’m just wondering how long does it take for delivery once you place an order? I’ve payed the first payment today so I just would like to know when the delivery would be as this is my first time using chrisco..

Jodie r.

Chrisco is a yearly plan. You place an order, then pay so much weekly fortnightly or monthly depending on your order as to how much you pay. Then usually in December you will get your order delivered. If you have only just now placed an order that will be for December next year 2021

Karen Brooks

Order payments are usually completed end of October, with deliveries starting in November. If you want to order again the following year, I would recommend continuing payments with a head start plan

Tammy F.

Tammy F.asked

I recently purchased the traditional hamper the pork was horrible, slimy and uneatable the rest is still in the freezer .I won't be ordering anymore hampers with meat in them . Also why do Chrisco keep putting up there prices seriously

Robyn G.Chrisco

Hi Tammy thank you for sending us your questions. Could I ask that you email jane@chrisco.com.au and let let them know the details above and one of our team will touch base with you ASAP. Thank you Jane.

Karen Brooks

I've found that pork roasts, and the corned beef have a slippery coating. This has never affected the meat. I always give them a rinse under the tap before preparing.

Krystal D.

Krystal D.asked

i would like to make a formal complaint, i have called i have lodged a complaint, a week later I get a call back still not resolved, I'm advising someone high will call me, I'm still waiting for the callback and the hamper is still on the front veranda like I have been advised, so back to my real question, exactly who can we contact when things go terribly wrong with Chrisco, customer support cannot help, I even asked customer support for the number for the head office they couldn't even answer me, I asked for the manager, and they cannot give me that information, so I ask for a supervisor, they will call me back tomorrow yep that was last week, still waiting, I want Chrisco to pick up an order I didn't order and give me a refund for the order I didn't get, or just give me what I ordered. since this is all too hard I would like to make formal complaint ombudsmen or consumer affairs.

Robyn G.Chrisco

Hi Krystal I have one of our managers lined up to give you a call right away could you please email your best contact number to jane@chrisco.com.au with Product Review in the subject line as I don't want you to share your personal details on here. As soon as we see your email you will get a call with a view to getting this sorted for you right away.

Get an answer from our members and Chrisco representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops