Chubb Travel Insurance

Chubb Travel Insurance

Waste of my life

I had travel insurance with them , My flights were canceled due to terrorist attacks.After filling 2 hours of paper work I was told they do not refund or honor terrorist attacks. Chubb get you head out of your pot hole , look around. We are living in a world of terrorist and you run a insurance company that do not pay for terrorist attacks. What a joke.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationAsia
Insurance TypeSingle Trip
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimOther and Travel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo

Scam!!

Used a few comparison sites looking for travel insurance for a future holiday. Haven’t booked any yet as still looking around but keep receiving emails from this company saying that I have booked my insurance with them and asking for payment. Have clearly not booked at all with them but have received about 5 emails demanding payment in 48 hrs.

Claim MadeNo

Dodgy

They have charged me 3 times for a travel insurance policy to which they never sent the policy confirmation & they are not refundiing my money giving me the run around passing the buck saying that they havent taken my money from my account. Yet my bank has confirmed they have taken the money off my card. Dont hand over any card details as you’ll have a fight getting your money back from them, money they shouldnt of taken in the first place.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationAustralia/Oceania
Claim MadeNo

Cheaters: not sure how govt allow this fraud company

Not worth it. Must avoid. Rude customer service.

Here is the summary of my claim :

Maximum Benefit Amount for Delayed Luggage AUD 250.00