Cincotta Chemist

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cincotta Chemist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
Pal
PalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rip off prescription cost

I just had a script filled at toukley store. Im absolutely disgusted that their price was $9.99 more than Amcal. I usually always get my scripts filled at Cincotta chemist but no more. They call themselves a discount chemist, what an effen joke.

Rachel.S
Rachel.SMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great staff + pharmacists

All staff are polite,helpful. Pharmacist "HATAR" knows us on a first name basis+ makes simple visit great
From Leb Steve+crew

Nehnehneh
Nehnehneh

Meadowbank Bay Drive Cincotta Chemist

Pharmacist named Lee was rude with really bad attitude. I will no longer patronise this shop. Will go Top Ryde instead

sara
saraSydney, NSW

Terrible

Alert! Staying away from Cincotta Online store!!! Terrible experience ever!
I placed order on 12/01/2022 when they confirmed order and took $133.85 straight away. That is it! No shipping, no responses via email nor phone calls, I tried many times. Wasting my time and energy! I have to contact bank to help. Never ever approaching this store!!

Marg
MargSydney, NSW

BEWARE!

I made an online purchase & assumed as they were a Pharmacy they would be legit! How wrong I was! I received confirmation of purchase & that was all! I paid for Express Delivery. Spent $129.00. They took the money from my account immediately! After that I heard nothing from them at all. I emailed them & heard nothing. I rang them & got voicemail. I did online check for Reviews. Reviews were awful! Alarm bells! After some time I notified my Bank. They investigated & have just refunded my money! Do not purchase from this Chemist! Online or Instore!

Eleni
EleniSydney, NSW

SO BIG THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Terrible response times

Bought a product online I couldn't find anywhere else from Cincotta Online Chemist. I ordered with "express shipping" which for any other online shop would mean it would probably be dispatched in 1-2 days. Not so for Cincotta Chemist! I rang 5 days later to find out and the answer was that they are busy and its in the queue. So I agreed for the order to be cancelled. Still waiting on my refund for that. Its clear that Cincotta outsource their online orders to a 3rd party but they still need to sort out this woeful customer experience.

Pink Blue
Pink BlueSydney, NSW

Staff unpleasant

Unpleasant staff member when I asked questions about a product. She seemed to have no basic knowledge and did not offer to find out. On another occasion - after I had encountered her in a women's toilet where she did not wash her hands but did reapply hair product - she mocked me as I purchased medication for a serious illness. On the positive side, maybe it's safe to shop at Macquarie Priceline now.

Store LocationCaringbah
Elliott
ElliottIllawarra, NSW

Cheapest prescriptions by far

Service is always good ,I have never been kept waiting long and prescriptions filled at least half the price of some competitors

Reenie222
Reenie222Sydney, NSW

Mask please

Gregory hills. Staff member obviously doesn’t like to wear a mask. It’s either dangling from 1 ear or worn under her chin. Wake up…. New delta strain is effecting kids you stupid woman. She was walking from one end of the store to the other. One customer said to her YOUR MASK and was given daggers.

Jimbo
Jimbo

Cincotta Deserve a zero Stars

Eloise H.
Eloise H.Sydney, NSW

Steals your money and then cuts contact

Zero stars. I ordered a product online and was nicely emailed notifying me that the product wasn't in stock, they gave an ETA of 5/6/2020 stock and a promise to keep me updated. That is when all contact from them stopped. I have sent a total of 4 email asking for simple updates on the stock. When they didn't respond after 2 emails I started requesting a refund. I did it through email and through the website, they still have not responded at all. It has been a month of unreplied emails and weeks of unresponded to refund requests. Terrible customer service, however excellent stamina in being able to ignore a customer for weeks.

Harry Goldsmith
Harry GoldsmithSydney, NSW

Terrible Service and Overpriced

I have a serious heart condition that requires daily medication to maintain health. The item I purchased at Belrose was very heavily overpriced at $17.99. I usually go to 'ChemistWarehouse' where the 'Identical' product is only $5.50! Will never return to 'Cincotta'. Fundamentally immoral for pharmaceutical companies/pharmacies to exploit those of us who are dependent on essential items.
This retail experience was made even worse by the pharmacist whose customer service was non existent and I felt bordered on contempt!

Bud
BudHunter Region, NSW

Cancelled order for no reason

Very poor Business ethics.. .They cancelled my order without the common decency to notify me first...Would never recommend them to anyone or use them again..Wouldn't crap on them..needed order being older..

Kal
KalSydney, NSW

Excellent service, value and product range

Really grateful for our local Cincotta Chemist on Enmore Road. Always provide great service, all staff are helpful and forthcoming with assistance and knowledge, the pharmacists included. Always stock a great range of products, so far have always had everything I’m looking for, mostly for our two young kids. They also always have patience and the time to help answer any questions. Very happy to keep the local store running as has saved us many times. Thank you!