Cincotta Chemist

Cincotta Chemist

Online store, Physical store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never going back

If youre on the suboxone program dont go here. They judge you harshly, despite trying to better yourself by getting clean. Every time you go in it takes 30 minutes to 1 hour for what other chemists make a 2-5 minute job and they dont offer any kindness or apology for making you wait or making you feel like youre a low life. In 3 months of daily pickups, They consistently served other patrons first, despite having waited for 30-60 mins, because they werent on ORT. Especially, despite trying to create friendships there, the pharmacist Viy dealt a lot of unnecessary judgement. My friends and I now go to Taringa Discount Pharmacy and they are lovely,non judgemental, and were in and out within 3 minutes.

Store LocationIndooroopilly

Cincotta Putting Diabetics Lives at Risk

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Sam L

Sam L

Incompetent, are run like a corner store - no professionalism

david

davidHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a few Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste packs at half price, at 3:20 pm, the package was posted the next business day and arrived the day after that. Price at service doesn't get better than that. Excellent.

Palagi

PalagiSydney, NSW

Mt druit store nothing but crap liers, don't call if you want to know if they have something.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Over priced item and decline to price match

Toady (17 Apr 19) I went to purchase a Zyrtec Eye drop , I used to get the cheapest price from Cincotta Merrylands , this is the first time I went to Cincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750. But to my surprise I found the Price is $12.00 instead of Chemist warehouse price of $10.00; I asked for price matching but was declined, do you think I will visit again or request my friends to visit? Rather will visit next door to Chemist Ware House .

Store LocationCincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750

Awful

Husband ordered a medication we can only get from NSW, we are in VIC, was meant to be sent out on Friday, Monday when my husband has run out and needs it they call and say they are just sending it. Pathetic service and no regard for patients needs, absolutely dismal. Want to lift their game

Go elsewhere - staff are rude and prejudicial

Appalling service - I was insulted by staff and could here them talking about me - will never go back

Bad experience

I went in to ask the chemist about something and buy a medication cream
I was the only costumer i waited for like 5 minutes standing there was 3 staff standing doing things and then another costumer comes that costumer was served straight away although i had waited and i came first i was not happy at all i had to leave and I don’t recommend this to anyone it has never happened to me in any other chemist

Tuan Duy

Tuan DuyCampsie

Great chemist

I come here for all my medical needs and every time I come in here staff are always friendly to me and I very happy with how they service me and my wife, very big store so they have everything.

Jean C

Jean CBrisbane

Too expensive

Ameralia

AmeraliaCaringbah

cincotta takeover of Bova in Caringbah is awful!!!

Picasso2

Picasso2GUILDFORD (NSW)

Misleading and not up to speed

Cincotta Chemist Morayfield over priced and greedy company

The most expensive chemist/company around. Do not buy your medication at this chemist. The truth is they are just flat out greedy. I will be ringing the manager on Monday about the situation.

Miona

MionaSydney

Very Expensive for prescription medicines

I went to the Belrose store with three scripts to be filled. All were PBS scripts. They couldn’t fill one and one other, I usually buy from other chemists, were more than $6 more expensive. Every other chemist charges $38.80 and at Cincotta chemist it was $44.99 which is almost 16% higher. The other medication was $14.50 last time I bought at another chemist but $18.99 at Cincotta which is a huge 30% price difference! I should have asked the cost before buying but I didn’t expect to get ripped off so much. Please be careful and ask before purchase in case the price is too expensive here.

Super duper slow service assistants

Your Blacktown branch has a bunch of slow assistants and chemists.
I'm still waiting after half an hour for the script and then another wait at the pay counter!
My time is money TOO!!!

Emma

EmmaOran park

Very bad experienced

I bought online many times in cincotta chemist, i receive the exact item that i ordered before, but now when i purchased S-26 newborn original they send me the S-26 newborn gold and cetaphil baby lotion which is the top is broken, i ask them to send it to me the day i received the item, and they ask me to send it first before they can send the item that i order online which is really upsetting, this is why i order online because i don't drive. now i've got the item today, but 1 is missing. i don't have the Cetaphil baby lotion. it's really frustrating!

Amit

AmitSydney

Misleading and No returns

I bought a vaporiser and they mislead me that the model can do oil diffuser but it turned out to be that which uses only vicks pad, when I tried to return at Riverstone, they were very rude and send me back!

Not happy the services

I purchases compression socks on online, look the image displayed and the brocade that I want, so when they came is different image what I one, I did call them send to the picture and finally that figure that the image and brocade is different, I call them and they said they head office put the wrong image displayed. This is make time to send them back again about the wrong put the image displayed. Not happy

Terrible customer service

I called the fivedock store yesterday.
I wanted to get a script filled.
To my surprise the staff member told me over the phone told me to go elsewhere, as there price is more expensive.

I am very disappointed, with the lack of service, I have been a regular customer at this pharmacy for many years.
After this experience I will never shop from Cincotta Chemist again.
I have shared this with all my family and friends.
I have now ordered my script from a competitor within your area.

Very dissatisfied customer.