Online store, Physical store

Cincotta Deserve a zero Stars

Store LocationBlacktown
Eloise H.

Eloise H.Sydney, NSW

Steals your money and then cuts contact

Zero stars. I ordered a product online and was nicely emailed notifying me that the product wasn't in stock, they gave an ETA of 5/6/2020 stock and a promise to keep me updated. That is when all contact from them stopped. I have sent a total of 4 email asking for simple updates on the stock. When they didn't respond after 2 emails I started requesting a refund. I did it through email and through the website, they still have not responded at all. It has been a month of unreplied emails and weeks of unresponded to refund requests. Terrible customer service, however excellent stamina in being able to ignore a customer for weeks.

Harry Goldsmith

Harry GoldsmithSydney, NSW

Terrible Service and Overpriced

I have a serious heart condition that requires daily medication to maintain health. The item I purchased at Belrose was very heavily overpriced at $17.99. I usually go to 'ChemistWarehouse' where the 'Identical' product is only $5.50! Will never return to 'Cincotta'. Fundamentally immoral for pharmaceutical companies/pharmacies to exploit those of us who are dependent on essential items.
This retail experience was made even worse by the pharmacist whose customer service was non existent and I felt bordered on contempt!

Store LocationBelrose

Bud

BudHunter Region, NSW

Cancelled order for no reason

Very poor Business ethics.. .They cancelled my order without the common decency to notify me first...Would never recommend them to anyone or use them again..Wouldn't crap on them..needed order being older..

Kal

KalSydney, NSW

Excellent service, value and product range

Really grateful for our local Cincotta Chemist on Enmore Road. Always provide great service, all staff are helpful and forthcoming with assistance and knowledge, the pharmacists included. Always stock a great range of products, so far have always had everything I’m looking for, mostly for our two young kids. They also always have patience and the time to help answer any questions. Very happy to keep the local store running as has saved us many times. Thank you!

Store LocationEnmore
Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never going back

If youre on the suboxone program dont go here. They judge you harshly, despite trying to better yourself by getting clean. Every time you go in it takes 30 minutes to 1 hour for what other chemists make a 2-5 minute job and they dont offer any kindness or apology for making you wait or making you feel like youre a low life. In 3 months of daily pickups, They consistently served other patrons first, despite having waited for 30-60 mins, because they werent on ORT. Especially, despite trying to create friendships there, the pharmacist Viy dealt a lot of unnecessary judgement. My friends and I now go to Taringa Discount Pharmacy and they are lovely,non judgemental, and were in and out within 3 minutes.

Store LocationIndooroopilly

Cincotta Putting Diabetics Lives at Risk

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Sam L

Sam L

Incompetent, are run like a corner store - no professionalism

david

davidHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a few Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief toothpaste packs at half price, at 3:20 pm, the package was posted the next business day and arrived the day after that. Price at service doesn't get better than that. Excellent.

Palagi

PalagiSydney, NSW

Mt druit store nothing but crap liers, don't call if you want to know if they have something.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Over priced item and decline to price match

Toady (17 Apr 19) I went to purchase a Zyrtec Eye drop , I used to get the cheapest price from Cincotta Merrylands , this is the first time I went to Cincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750. But to my surprise I found the Price is $12.00 instead of Chemist warehouse price of $10.00; I asked for price matching but was declined, do you think I will visit again or request my friends to visit? Rather will visit next door to Chemist Ware House .

Store LocationCincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750

Awful

Husband ordered a medication we can only get from NSW, we are in VIC, was meant to be sent out on Friday, Monday when my husband has run out and needs it they call and say they are just sending it. Pathetic service and no regard for patients needs, absolutely dismal. Want to lift their game

Go elsewhere - staff are rude and prejudicial

Appalling service - I was insulted by staff and could here them talking about me - will never go back

Dana

DanaSydney, NSW

Bad experience

I went in to ask the chemist about something and buy a medication cream
I was the only costumer i waited for like 5 minutes standing there was 3 staff standing doing things and then another costumer comes that costumer was served straight away although i had waited and i came first i was not happy at all i had to leave and I don’t recommend this to anyone it has never happened to me in any other chemist

Tuan Duy

Tuan DuyCampsie

Great chemist

I come here for all my medical needs and every time I come in here staff are always friendly to me and I very happy with how they service me and my wife, very big store so they have everything.

Jean C

Jean CBrisbane

Too expensive

Ameralia

AmeraliaCaringbah

cincotta takeover of Bova in Caringbah is awful!!!

Picasso2

Picasso2GUILDFORD (NSW)

Misleading and not up to speed

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cincotta Chemist Morayfield over priced and greedy company

The most expensive chemist/company around. Do not buy your medication at this chemist. The truth is they are just flat out greedy. I will be ringing the manager on Monday about the situation.

Miona

MionaSydney

Very Expensive for prescription medicines

I went to the Belrose store with three scripts to be filled. All were PBS scripts. They couldn’t fill one and one other, I usually buy from other chemists, were more than $6 more expensive. Every other chemist charges $38.80 and at Cincotta chemist it was $44.99 which is almost 16% higher. The other medication was $14.50 last time I bought at another chemist but $18.99 at Cincotta which is a huge 30% price difference! I should have asked the cost before buying but I didn’t expect to get ripped off so much. Please be careful and ask before purchase in case the price is too expensive here.