GJT

GJT

No Voicemail Service Included!

Extreemly disappointed! I just signed up for a Circle.Life mobile plan service and cancelled my existing plan with Exetel who also use the Optus network. I specificly selected Circle.Life for my new plan because they also use the Optus network and was therefore expecting the same level of services. But buyer be ware, as it its not like for like. It is extreemly disapointing that Circle has no voicemail service included in its plans. This should be clearly advertised on the front pages and not hidden in the terms and conditions which is really poor!

darg80

darg80South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous data usage

Noticed huge data usage when I joined circles. They said download 3rd party data app. says I’ve used 24GB and circles says I’ve used 53GB same period. How is this?

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Data usage.

I thought my claimed Data use was very high but as I just started with Circles it was pro rata allowance for the month so will wait and see if it is fare or inflated. My wife's phone is with Optus and i did a side by side speed test and using Circles in app test was lightning 25Mbps fast but Optus was 15Mbps go figure.
But checked Optus phone with a different speed test and they came out close 21 to 24 though Circles 2 bars to Optus 3 bars reception both iPhones side by side. Early days see how they go.

Jacob A.

Jacob A.South East Queensland, QLD

A travesty of a company.

Premature termination of account

Very much shocked by how my mobile service was terminated by 4pm on the final day of the month. I bought an extra 3gb when I exceeded my data. Instead of being able to use till 11.59pm on the final day. I was cut off so suddenly without being informed that I would not be able to finish using my extra gb and also not being able to use the sim to call from 4pm. This really does not make sense. Why are customers shortchanged.

This telco fml

Excellent Telco

I have just left Circles.Life, only because my plan cost changed from $8.00 per month for 8GB to $18.00 per month, after the first six months. This is the Plan I signed up for, but being a pensioner I needed to save money where ever I could.
I have nothing but good things to say about Circles.Life, and I'm sure I will be back with them soon.

Jimmy T.

Jimmy T.Sydney, NSW

Speechless! WOW Experience

Circles.life was very easy to nitate a new number and within 15 mins. It's working.... What a magic dust! Billing was alsome, Optus was really expensive but made the move to Circles Saving me $$$. which is a big win win situation. The Coverage is Great!

Circles.life should infact have a 24/7 chat support like use to be. Flexible

If you are on of me getting Anxious about Priing in Bills, Highly Recommend to give this a try! Better than NBNCO Network.

My Circles.life Referal Code: K072IQ3Q

Circles.LifeCircles.Life

Hey, Jimmy! G'day to ya mate. Thanks for leaving this feedback, we're really grateful for it. We're glad things are going well for ya, if any case ya need help, find us on our Facebook here! https://www.facebook.com/circleslifeaustralia/

Lasted only 2 weeks with Circle. Life

I signed up for $22/month 50Gig plan plus $5/month international calls.
2 weeks later, got message my bills has gone past $90 after 5 short calls to Fiji, and I apparently used 38Gig data...? Lol

Circles.LifeCircles.Life

Hey mate. Thanks for flagging this with us! We'd definitely want to check this with ya and hopefully sort this out. Get in touch with our Customer Happiness Experts on our Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/circleslifeaustralia/

Jess H.

Jess H.South East Queensland, QLD

Incorrect Data

I’ve been with Circles.Life for THREE days and I’ve ‘used’ 97GB. iPhone settings say I’ve used 8GB. For 5 years with Optus only reached 50GB per MONTH. Doesn’t add up.

Local Reception
Circles.LifeCircles.Life

Hey Jess! Thanks for flagging this with us, we'd like to know more details from you and to hopefully sort this out! Hop on our Facebook Messenger and get in touch with our Customer Happiness Experts! https://www.facebook.com/circleslifeaustralia/

Prof.Murray Mallee, SA

Be wary of this mobile services behavior..

Circles.Life ported over my mobile service from another service to their service without my permission or notification..
They did this because they didn't recognize the account number ( for a data only sim ) that I wanted them to port over..
They found the same phone number that I wanted ported with another provider.(which was for a mobile sim)...and so they ported it over...
That process disconnected my phone service for two days before I found out what they had done..
I understand that this is considered to be an illegal offense and can be prosecuted..
Consequently they won't own up to what they did..and I received no apology..

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Bill

BillMelbourne

Day 7 and fantastic experience so far

Super responsive and helpful and so different from Aldimobile. Chat was with a friendly and helpful Phillipines based customer centre. Easy transition from Aldi. Let's see how it goes in coming weeks.

Croc

CrocGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Accurate plan details with prompt updates, notifications and value for money. The bonuses received were extremely welcome and made the decision to switch to Circles a smart one. Thanks heaps!

Haydees

HaydeesGippsland, VIC

Do not use this company

I been a customer for a couple months before they sent me a bill for over $200. Claiming I used more data than my plan. I never used 100GB in the month and they try to say because the system is delayed or some crap that's it's possible and I need to monitor my usage. Which I do, but hard when the usage doesn't update because if the delay. Which they are happy to brag about.

Holly J.

Holly J.

Daily network dropouts of 10-20 minutes; hard to cancel.

I was so excited to get a cheap plan, and the SIM came really fast.

However, my hopes were dashed when I started having no service - like no phone, no 4G or even 3G or 2G or 1G, no Morse code or pigeons - just absolutely no way to contact the outside world.

This happened every day in the centre of Melbourne, including the CBD.

This also happened when I briefly tried to use circles.life for home internet.

Not worth it if you want reliable coverage. It impeded my ability to play Pokemon Go and that's why it deserves a bad review.

ALSO BEWARE - they don't automatically cancel your account when you port your number to another provider - you need to terminate manually if you don't want to pay forever.

Jason RDarling Downs, QLD

Ridiculous Excess Data Charges

Garry C.

Garry C.Sydney, NSW

Discriminates against people with disabilities

This company is discriminates against the aged and the disabled because it does not allow you to sign up without a drivers licence or passport. Many people who are aged or have disabilities, eg people with visual impairments or with an intellectual disability, as well as many other people, do not have either. Other companies have alternative methods of identification. Even after trying to discuss this issue with chat support, I was met with a brick wall. They either don't understand the issue or they don't care that their policy excludes the already marginalised.

Circles.LifeCircles.Life

worked well for a few months until

I have had no phone for a week in Sydney metro area. No msgs were sent to me about what's going on no eta ect. I had to contact them 2 - 3 times to finally gett and ETA on a fix which is 2 weeks from today. I asked for a refund for this months services only to be told they can only give me 5 dollars!!! so 3/4 of the month no service but I get 1/6 of a refund. hahaha what a joke of a company I'm leaving at the end of this bill.

Luan

LuanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly and informative

Network is amazing, high speed, realianle, much faster than my NBN wireless. Have never experienced any dropouts. Even when I am in some remote area, I still have a great connection

Awesome

Easy to use, customer service fast respond as well as many data plan option to choose, the important thing is the Network most of the time has the connection eventhough in the highway area

Circles.LifeCircles.Life

Cool beans! Thanks for your fantastic review, Silvia. :) We hope to keep you happy!