Circles.Life

Stay away! Don't be fooled

Plan Cost per MonthA$38.00
aashish s.

aashish s.Sydney, NSW

Very bad experience, rude staff if you got any issue. Didn't fulfilled there promise.

average network, I won't say too bad slightly less coverage, than I used to get more coverage with vodafone. Download speed is satisfactory if you got the good network coverage.

Included Data per Month40 GB
Royal D.

Royal D.Sydney, NSW

The tempting deals and dishonesty.

I bought two sims, one for myself and one for my sister by my bank account. I checked Product review and didn't go with them because of their reviews, but my sister decided to activate her Simcard. They charged her for the first 2 months 45$ but it should be only 2*18$ for each month. She started with them by the 2nd of April till the end, plus May and they counted all days of April from second to the end and cost her 27$.
I had withdrawal from them earlier than the end of the month, automatically.
Dishonesty is not appreciated and tolerated. Sooner or later you will lose your customers
Good luck with you!

Rainer

Rainer

Best value

Best set standard value for my dollar by far putting the other telco providers to shame.
Recommend to their service anyone who is looking for a decent amount of data in contrast to pittens offered else were.

Included Data per Month100 GB

Pretty good deal and connection is good !

Pretty good deal and connection is good ! Easy to register, SIM card delivery to your home ! Very handy ! Bills send to email , easy to check , got bills reminder every month !

Steve S.

Steve S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why no optus messagebank

The overall offering is good and customer service is good. However the big minus is the lack of message bank which overrides the positives, the system in place means a lot of callers don't leave a message. Why are you not accessing Optus Messagebank? I will need to change my 2 accounts over because of this this.

Plan Cost per MonthA$35.00
Included Data per Month0 GB

Cut me off and overcharged on Bill

I joined the $18/mth post paid plan - was charged $28/mth 2 months in a row. Then my service was terminated for no reason and I had to contact them to switch back on. This took several hours leaving me without a phone all night.

Thang T.

Thang T.Turner 2612, ACT

Lost my old number with Circle Life when transferring to other

Apple D.

Apple D.Sydney, NSW

Signing up was smooth but exiting was horrible

Included Data per Month2 GB

Brendan W.

Brendan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall Circles.life has been very good

$28 for 104GB of data on Optus + calls. Has worked out really well. The app is a little annoying in that it serves up advertising for referrals and doesn't give detailed breakdown of data usage, but works well.

Included Data per Month103 GB
Karan Singh

Karan Singh

S**t customer service, Poor reception

Please avoid getting Circles.life. There customer service is so bad like they don't care about their customers. Their network coverage is even worst than that. I live in regional area where Optus works perfectly bit not Circles.life. Don't know why

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

confusing customers to take their money

They sent me a 3 months bill for a sim i didnt even activated, been able to use.
they not allow to cancel my account because i have unpaid bill . There is noone talk to just online chats chats chats...

the customer service is unreliable they never follow up as they promise, just hang up and say they are too busy to wait until the case is completed,

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better than the likes of Vaya and Kogan

I live in Dandenong, Vic and I get about a 40 to 50 mbps speed, which is comparable to actual broadband. Other than that, I have 100gb of data for just $38. I mean is that a steal or what?
Their mobile app is also hassle-free, again not like Kogan's.
I have contacted the customer service a few times (in this busy time of COVID-19) and have never went to a queue. They are very quick and helpful.

Plan Cost per MonthA$38.00
Included Data per Month100 GB
Titus

TitusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reported to the TIO and ACCC. Cancelled sign up deals and ambiguous fine print.

Terrible company to deal with. They cancelled the offer I signed up for the day after I made my first payment 1 month later. They should never sign up a new customer to a deal that is offered and approved at sign up and then cancel that deal because you don't match their ambiguous criteria at a later date. When questioned their vague response was the instant I went to another telco. YOU SHOULD TOO!!! They also don't have the voicemail option of recording your own message only a voicemail sent via text. This is useless if you are running a business and cannot personalize your messages. Also they never stop contacting you about referring someone for extra lame discounts. I'll now defer customers for free.

Aish

Aish

Dodgy Invoicing-wonder how one they are still operating in Aus

Cancelled my service very first day but circles is still issuing me invoices a d deducting money from my account, I ve all correspondence regarding cancellation of my servjce, latest inv is attached

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible telco - Will steal your money

Signed up on the $28/month plan. We realized 2 weeks in that this service wasn't for us. By this point we hadn't used all of the allocated data, so we disconnected the sim and didn't use it again. We requested termination immediately but they said we can't terminate until the first bill comes through. Once the bill came through we had $130 in pay as you go charges, despite not using more than the allocated data.

Requested a refund for the 'pay-as-you-go' and the customer support said no

Dont go- this is a scam

They say after $10 discount its $18 and they keep issuing bills for $28 every month, They dont change the bills even though you asked to, then suspend your connection incoming and outgoing in the same time. Is someone dealing with this SCAM please contact "The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman"
This company has to be out from Australia.

Bluey

BlueyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't deal with this company, don't do it.

I bought a Sim card during a promo they where running (no contract), I had terrible data speeds so I decided to cancel.

They didn't reply to any of my emails so I went to the TIO. I finally received an email from Circles.life confirming cancellation of the service. I paid the outstanding amount prorated for that month.

A few weeks later I received another invoice, I forwarded them their previous email confirming that I have paid any outstanding amount and that the service has been canceled. They told me to forget about the invoice as it was an error.

Today I received this email from them threatening legal action.

Berat A.

Berat A.Sydney, NSW

i wish i could rate 0

I have used circles life for 4 months and never hated anything this much. ported in my number and it took them almost a week. even tho it was free the first 4 months, they asked for money every month!! customer service has no idea whats happening. talked to more than 20 different operator during this 4 months and they never helped me with anything. i was warned before about these guys. they would do anything to keep you a few extra hours in the service so they can charge you another month. if you are planning to transfer your number to another carrier, good luck with that. circles life will stick to your number and will do anything for not letting you go. Very dodgy and nasty company!!!!

Great Value

I switched to Circles.Life about 3 months ago from Optus. I snagged a $10/month discount so am now paying only $18 a month for 20gb data- about half of what I was paying at Optus for a discounted student plan. The 4G coverage is brilliant as it uses the same Optus network. The number porting process was easy and straightforward. Data speeds are faster than my NBN connection currently, I typically get an average of 40-50m/bits down and 10-15 up on Circles.Life. Really happy with the service and app interface that explains the billing cycle. I'd happily recommend them to anyone wanting a value-packed alternative to the big telcos.

Included Data per Month20 GB