Circles.Life

Circles.Life

See the Best Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John N.

John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Doesn't allow you to see your usage by date

Doesn't allow you to see your usage by date, can't see a log who you called, or data you used, by date. The App only allows you to see entire data usage. Have to speak to humans in support team to get them to manually email it to you! Like they did in 1982. Very bad service! Then they use excuses like "This is for your security..."...what rubbish, Telstra allows you to see your logs, via Telstra self-service, since 2012! And they do not offer Voicemail, at all. I am leaving after my trial.

Marcus L.

Marcus L.Launceston, TAS

so far so good

better reception and 4g speed in my suburb than Telstra could give me. online chat through the app has been easy and good to use. data allowance is decent enough for the money. And first four months free!!! good incentive to at the very least try it out

D K.

D K.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Porting

I have had problems with porting over my number from catch. When their first attempt at trying they said it failed because there was a miss match of date of birth. I asked catch if they had heard from circles and they said no. Finally my number got ported out of catch but now I have no number and no data as they can't work out why my number cant be provisioned correctly to my sim card. I am continuously being told to wait 48 hours for updates.
Very frustrated...

Mark WSydney, NSW

NO Voicemail and service is poor.

Signup easy. Number porting failed a few times and they wanted me to deal with Telstra instead of them. Customer Service is chat only of which would be good if actually escalating there and then and not ‘they will get back to you within 1-2days Plus the main reason NO VOICEMAIL - which provider in this day and age doesn’t provide voicemail. They send you a voice recording of which you have to use your data to receive and listen to.
Data Speeds are good but network already extremely congested in built up areas. It’s only a new provider so shouldn’t be over sold already.

No Fair DealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change over tedious and slow

Easy to sign up and sim arrives quickly BUT the change over is ridiculously slow. I’m 4 days now and still process is not complete.
Chat line responses but sadly it’s words and no action here. They say another 4-48 business hours.
Emailed and they denied I was a customer asking me if I had bought from a “street seller”. Sent screenshot of their page re progress.
I’ll update if situation improves but for me I can’t recommend re time to get up and running. I bought cheap so I guess I get cheap.
Not happy at all

Perfect easy no problems

Good network in my area good download sperds easy to port over sent a port request Wednesday at 2pm ported over at 2 or 230 pm Thursday from amaysim good plans good pricing only thing it needs is international minutes

Plan Cost per Month: $38.00
Included Data per Month:40 GB

Zayn

ZaynSydney, NSW

Amazing feeling finally!

Super easy process from purchase to install. SIM card delivered on same day. Easy to understand installation. My 10 year old son help me set up. Great coverage and quick download. Highly recommended!

Chen

ChenSydney, NSW

Super handy and cheap service

Excellent experience, I like the service they provided, fast and easy to get signed, also you can choose the number you like. Customer service respond very quick when you need help, and you could get heaps of data with very cheap price.

Included Data per Month:20 GB

The whole process is so quick and easy

I like that you can do everything online and your SIM card gets sent straight to you. I was really impressed by how fast it arrived. The whole process, including transferring my number, was really quick and easy.