Circles.Life

Circles.Life

See the Best Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Plan Type
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (95)
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (57)
    • Post-Paid with Phone (2)
  • Local Reception
  • Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

Santosh K.

Santosh K.Victoria

dodgy and scam

do not bother..no tech support or proper live chats...charged me 38 dollars when I should be getting 19 dollars per month bill..too many dropouts and data was finished quickly..no easy way to contact them.

Nathan

NathanQueensland

Circles.Life is literally making me run around in circles

TERRIBLE experience,

unfortunately I had a TERRIBLE experience, I signed up after the guy on the chat explained the discounted rate for a referral. I followed the process and they didn't honour the discount. contacted them several times - they said they will email a solution but didn't email. I have given up - going to a different provider

MmmSouthport

Not received Sim but being billed.

Was supposed to receive Sim card on the 31st Dec.today is the 16th January no Sim card. Have just received an account dating 1st December to the 31st and up to the end of January 2020. I am still connected to my original service not to circle
Have sent several emails explaining the above but to no avail. How on earth do I get through to these people that I am not and now never will connect to them.
Marie Australia.

Mmm

This company is just a scam

$100 for 10gb Payg Scam!

My bill has $600 for excess charges. Microsoft had reason to believe that these guys were a scam and all emails blocked. No warning. They refuse to remove the charges.

Plan Cost per Month: $700.00

quickhostSydney, NSW

Crap coverage, and crap service, incorrect billing

Included Data per Month:10 GB

Do not bother

worst telco ever-= applied NO promo - then i refused to pay a bill i shouldn't have got- lodge Ombudsman complaint and they STILL disconnect you despite the OMBUDSMAN saying they cant - they have stuffed me around since December 6th 2019... reprehensible behavior
Do not sign up

Plan Cost per Month: $200.00
Included Data per Month:40 GB

Samuel V.

Samuel V.Perth, WA

Disgusting company

I transferred my number and it never got put onto the Sim that I received. After back and forth for two weeks it never worked and I had to request to cancel my number and leave them altogether. They have now sent me a bill that has costs that they don't advertise including the pro-rated charges for a service I never received or used in anyway. I now have emailed them further because no way will they get my money.

RafGonz

RafGonzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service

Don’t do it!!

I thought it was a great deal. Turns out it was too good to be true. Very very dodgy. I stayed with them for 4 hours - and within those 4 hours, I apparently I used 4gh of data whilst sending 6 messages. I ran straight to Aldi. That didn’t stop them from charging me through the roof. There is no customer service, no one you can call at all. There is no integrity - they are simply crooks. Please don’t do it.

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00

sonja p.

sonja p.Canberra 2600, ACT

If I could rate them less than one star, I would.

Took them 9 business days to activate my number. No way to contact them. Lied about my data usage. Won't give me the correct account number for me to leave. Sad!

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Good but first sim never came

So far so good, signed up for the 100GB plan for $28 a month. I transferred from Optus so the speed and coverage is the same as they run off Optus anyways.

Only negative I’ve had so far is I was without a usable phone for about 1.5 days while the transfer was done. Only a problem if you’re going from Optus.

First SIM card sent didn’t come but second one was here the next day.

Web chat is helpful and quick to respond.

melbourne_reviewer

melbourne_reviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

terrible

I received additional charges without warning. There is no tech support. I asked for a refund and cancellation and no one replied. Terrible services and scamming set-up with data charges. I thought this was made illegal in Australia years ago

Sophie

SophiePerth, WA

Brilliant

This is the best network provider, new but brilliant service from start. I am so glad that I sign up. Easy to sign up online, super fast sim card delivery, prompt and smooth transfer of my telephone number, user-friendly Android app to keep track of usage and billing, and great value for money. What's there not to love.

Bee

First impression is outstanding

BOOF3R

BOOF3R

Ok so far

I've only been with them for only a month and a half so far. Haven't had any problems yet. Transporting to them went smoothly and successfully. Still waiting on my first bill.

Melcom O.

Melcom O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Telco

Since 24/12 to 4/1, they failed to port my number. I chatted with four different customer support who promised an update which never came. When I finally asked to cancel I was offered 1 month free but didn't take it as they didn't inspire confidence. Ironically, the cancellation was quick. Look somewhere else.

Jacinta Jay

Jacinta JaySydney, NSW

Shonky as hell

I signed up for the 4 months free, applied code at checkout and they are claiming I didn’t, they delayed initial replies for up to 5 days so saying now too late for the to fix, app doesn’t work and takes at least 48 hours to get responses to emails.

Plan Cost per Month: $30.00

Adam R.

Adam R.Perth, WA

Don't deal with this company period

This Telco has to be the absolute worst in Australia........now I'm wondering how to leave without getting my shirt ripped of my back.. .no matter how good the deal sounds just don't do it...