City Beach Australia

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Amazing customer service

Lost my receipt and they still let me exchange an item I had purchased in the wrong size. They went above and beyond. My purchase was a faux fur jacket and it was half the price of similar jackets sold at other stores, with no compromise on quality.

Bob J.
Bob J.Perth, WA

Total disinterest in customer service

Went in to the Booragoon store today. The two young staff (man and woman) were obviously enjoying each others company and had no interest in trying to offer assistance. I left embarrassed by their total indifference to me.

Dan W.
Dan W.

Good quality and good prices

I've bought numerous items from city beach online and the delivery time has always been pretty fast.
I've dealt with the customer service team by email before and the service provided to me was adequate.
The prices fluctuate often so it does pay to watch the items you want for a while, you may save a penny.

Dan

Teagan
Teagan

Best overall service

City beach’s online store was quick and easy to navigate which was ideal for me as I needed to make a quick purchase. I needed a last minute outfit for our engagement photoshoot and I was on a budget. There were many affordable options to buy from and the quality of the clothing was exceptional considering the affordable price. It took two days for my parcel to arrive at my house, which is the main reason I chose city beach to buy from. The clothing sizing is the only thing that lets this review down as I find their woman’s clothing runs small. Im returning a few items for this reason but overall very satisfied and will buy from them again but will continue to buy a size larger then my normal size.

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Skylark is poorly made and overpriced I've never had clothing fall apart so quickly shame on you shity Beach.

Not satisfied with poorly made overpriced merchandise City Beach is a rip off save your money and don't spend it here

Karrinyup Cluttered mess

City Beach over the years has gone down hill, used to be my number one spot to go to for surf clothing, now its full of crap. The brands like rip curl, billabong, quicksilver, roxy have limited stock if any at all. The stores all are cluttered and messy. They look terrible and honestly its a headache. I prefer to shop at the brand store itself now.

Charity
CharityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I paid for.

I bought school shoes for my daughter. I will admit I was worried about the reviews. But Excellent quality and condition. Highly reccomend. I got Express shipping.

Order delivered in time

I bought two caps online and they came just in time without any delay. I was worried as I had read about poor customer experiences, but luckily it didn’t apply to me.

Good Trade

I have only bought online from City Beach once and was sceptical because of the poor reviews. But the items were shipped quickly. They arrived a little slower than I would normally expect but this is no surprise because of the pandemic and it was shipped to New Zealand. I will definitely shop again with them. One of the items I bought was a label item that is always good quality. Time will tell if the clothes are of good quality but they seem well sewn so far.

Dila2018
Dila2018Perth, WA

Poor customer service

Worst boots ever

Bought a pair of jonnie pepper boots 2 weeks ago. I wore them for 1 day and the whole sole came off. I took them back and got them replaced for a new pair. I’ve just worn them for 2 HOURS. And it’s happened again with this pair. My cheap Kmart boots are better quality then city beach shoes. Not impressed and will definitely not be ordering shoes from there again!

lidiabowen
lidiabowenAU

Recieve 2nd hand shoes with obvious damage. City beach don't care! I'd highly advise to shop elsewhere. Bloody disgusted

Shotty product, terrible service, would not recommend shopping here, shoes arrived in clearly second hand condition, with scuffing and fluff all over them. Very very disappointing

Speedy delivery

I’ve bought quite a few things online from City Beach and it has always been correct and the delivery service has been so quick. I’m in Brisbane so not sure if I’m near their warehouse but the delivery is next level quick.

Always fantastic

Astonished at negative reviews. I've bought many items over several years and they've always been correct, and quickly delivered. I can't comment on customer service because I've never had a problem. Love them.

Lauren K.
Lauren K.South East Queensland, QLD

Gross and dehumanising customer service

Honestly the support from city beach has been the WORST I have ever experienced. After paying for a bulky item in which I had to pay extra for shipping, it then never arrived. Firstly it was hard to even contact them regarding the issue. Then I had to wait days for a response in which I was accused of lying about the missing item. I had to scrape through the package to find that I was sent an incorrect item. It was the biggest screw around to try and get the issue fixed despite this being completely their fault, especially considering my order was $400+ . they messed up and nobody bothered to take responsibility or actually try to resolve the issue. I am extremely disappointed.