Online store, Physical store

Mick M.

Mick M.North Queensland, QLD

Not a care in the world for there customers.

So I lost my partner to a stroke at 42 and the Ripcurl watch see got me for my Birthday needs fixing the only place that can do that is City Beach where she bought it from. I've been into all the stores in my area who have all asked for proof of purchase and I don't have that due to the fact it was bought as a gift for me and no matter how hard ive tried they will not budge at all. I think this is so way over the top nonsense so my watch will never get fixed and is totally useless. Thanx City Beach for been so Understanding.

Fantastic customer service

Had a mix up with my order, however customer service (Theo) was super pleasant and fixed the issue straight away

The worst place to buy from

Every time i’ve ordered from city beach they’ve sent out the wrong product.
This time around, i was sent out child sized products, that were modelled on an adult woman. I am over it. Shouldn’t have bought anything from here after the first time they mucked up.

Cindy l

Cindy l

Lack of information and not so good customer service

Need more information on products they sell . needs to stop telling customers to purchase 2 item and then return 1 because they don't know any thing about what they are selling. learn from culture king they have all the information you need to purchase confidently

Jesss

JesssPerth, WA

Click and Collect - procedure makes no sense!

Staff were helpful

Courtney was courteous and able to assist with my issue. Excellent work.

After speaking with their online team a pair of problem with a pair of issues was resolved.

Store LocationErina Fair

Amanda T.

Amanda T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service ALL AROUND

Customer service is your biggest flaw. Train your staff or employ better people to run your company. Simple. Facts. Easy.

brad

bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to ordee

Super easy store to navigate. Ordered four pairs of shoes. They are very comfy. One pair needed to be a half size bigger but other than that very happy. Order came very fast.

Brendan

BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor customer service

I ordered some Ray-Ban sunglasses for an upcoming holiday, and selected express post to make sure they arrived in time. They sent me the wrong item (polarized, and a cheaper model than I ordered). I contacted customer support, and attached a photo to avoid any confusion, and to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

While they seem to have agreed to send me the correct item, they won't do it until I provide evidence I've posted back the incorrect item.

Update: It turns out they didn't even have the item I ordered. Oh well, refund it is then. I will definately never shop with City Beach again.

John

JohnBlakehurst

cheap quality products

My wife has bought me shirts shorts and sunglasses from hear and not one has lasted more than 2 months with out looking years old coating coming off sun glasses neck lines going wrinkly and shorts that the cords are ready to snap i thought they were from Geek until she showed me the receipt would never buy any thing from hear again

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shop layout is horrendous

Visited shop at Loganholme yesterday very keen to find appropriate sized tops etc. The poor layout of the shop and random placement of stock/clothing makes it almost impossible to find anything. Sizes bunched so tight and out of "order" you have to go through Entire racks to search and eliminate ... great clothes but shop in disarray.

Confusing Size Chart

Be very careful selecting shoes. The size chart isn't very clear. The "CB order size" doesn't show any half sizes. On the chart the only half sizes listed are UK. But for some of their products when you order half sizes they are US size but without making that clear. It's very easy to get misled and get the wrong size. When I attempted to explain this, City Beach couldn't/wouldn't understand so don't see this as an issue. Very unhelpful customer service. I hope they correct their chart - every other online store I've used has the shoe sizing much more clear by having precise product descriptions and/or having US half sizes listed on their chart. Returned the shoes and ordered the right size from another supplier.

Nikki O.

Nikki O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Every single dress that I have bought from city beach says to cold wash which I always do and every single one of the dresses have shrunk for some reason. I have bought at least 10 dresses and This has happened to every one of them

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

Unhappy with Ava and Ever

Love City Beach overall but was so disappointed in the purchase of Ava and Ever jumpsuit. Jumpsuit strapless with added straps option, however once attached, they pulled the lining up and just didn’t fit right. Boning popped thru fabric within 2 hours of wearing. So sad and also slightly embarrassing as I was at Christmas celebrations and didn’t have other clothing with me. Prices are cheap....seemingly for a reason.

Bronny

BronnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic customer service

Went to city Beach garden city on Christmas Eve. Went to pay for my item. Was really great standing there while Simon and the two useless girls next to him talked amongst themselves looking over at me occasionally. No acknowledgement. It was as if it was an inconvenience to serve me. It was late afternoon and there were no other customers at the counter waiting to be served. Staff looked like they had better things to do than to be at work. Pretty sad that people like this- who clearly don’t want to be at work are taking jobs from people who do want to work.

Loz

LozSydney, NSW

Sizes not true to size

Ordered a size 10 playsuit would fit size 10 kids. I have ordered clothes from all over the world online and everything has been true to size and fits.
Will never order from City Beach again

Rae

RaePerth, WA

Excellent service from Mia

I was desperately looking for board shorts for my partner and was helped by Mia at the Cockburn Gateways store in WA. Her service was excellent and I bought 2 pairs.

Terrible Experience

I ordered a bikini as a Christmas present for my niece and only the bottom turned up. City beach offered me a refund of 50% of the purchase price and took a week to let me know they could not find the top. By this time it is too late to try to order another set, as they are out of stock.

Do not buy from them as they are too careless and can't even sent the correct product.

False advertisement of product

I ordered a "Clean up" version of the New York Yankees base cap but received an "MVP" version cap instead, TWICE. Either they are just too careless when organising the items or just falsely advertising their products. This made me curious as to how many of their products could well be falsely advertised.

C L C

C L CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount not applied to online purchase

1st online purchase stated 20% discount however this was not applied to skates purchase. Very sneaky and won't purchase through City Beach again.